3rd party program abuse investigation

Comments

• Sinful_Tia - Storm Legion
    Sinful_Tia - Storm Legion Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Let her keep it. Take the 15d from whoever sold it.

TYVM 4 answering :)
  • renisbackagain
    renisbackagain Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    And you didn't read past the first sentence. The rest of my post went on to discuss the glitch which you meant. Your first post to which I was referring was very ragey and vague, so I covered my bases with an initial sentence about boosting.

Do not call someone unintelligent or say learn to read when you cannot even read.

Not gonna lie, your post was so **** and tl;dr I only read a sentence or two.

You self righteous trolls aren't even considering that it was never fair in the first place previous exploiters got to exploit, reap their rewards, and that set a precedent by which we all followed.

Life isn't fair, it never will be, the fact is PWE gains more by unbanning us than by killing their servers personally.
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3448841&postcount=1
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So let's see, because ppl may have no lives and play more than others can, or don't have bills etc and have extra money they choose to put into a game and THEN get greedy on top of that, theyre better than the rest who play?
    No one said they're better. But let's say Dan getting lv4 gems from it damages integrity of the game (as stated) while CSing to get lv4/lv5 gems from charge rewards doesn't? Same impact on the game.

And read again: the game. Not people, not PWE, or anything like that. From game integrity perspective.
  • Kahlana - Eyrda
    Kahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Actually no in face Mr. Borsook it does not.

Part of the game is the OPTION to spend IRL money to get lvl 4 gems etc.

HOWEVER, and I do not know how many times this has to be stated for all of you.....

Obtaining said gems/items in invalid ways by exploiting flaws within the game site etc, AND/OR exploiting flaws in order to obtain items not even in the game is YES ruining the integrity of not only the game as a whole, but the person themselves.

I for one will commend crabby if he actually pulls through with keeping those in question banned.

If you have the money to spend to get items available, so be it, that's your choice.

If you exploit flaws to get items rather than pay for them or farm them as regular players, and instead have to take the "easy route" and continue exploiting flaw after flaw including ones for items not even meant to be in the game, I see no reason for said people to be around any longer.

I would personally much rather play in a dead server where the GMs actually follow through with dealing with people who abuse the ToS and flaws etc, than to continue playing in a "full" server with a bunch of arrogant tools who get away with everything simply because "zomg they has cash yes"

Give me a break, the company thrives off CSers ofc, I myself am a mild one as well, however I simply dgaf how many hours or funds ppl have logged in this game, If you cheat you deserve what you get simple as that.
  • CokeAddict - Eyrda
    CokeAddict - Eyrda Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This exploit/hack/third party software bannings has really opened up my eyes.
    I once held huge respect for certain people/guilds in this game.
    But noticing how many people on my respect list have been banned...that list damn well halved. Even top guilds have lost all officers and leaders due to this greed and complete disregard for rules and others game play.
    The rationalisation some of these people are coming up with is, well, simply pathetic.
    there is no excuse for what was done.

I really do hope these bans stick, furthermore, i hope these people learn a lesson and face up to what they have done and to stop making excuses.

Happy Camping.
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Life isn't fair, it never will be

And yet you QQ, moan, and act self righteous yourself on the forums because you were banned and are trying to justify yourself. Life isn't fair. Get over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Im still trying to figure out some of the idiotic logic I am seeing ,,,

Ill set up a few examples of what I understand some of you are saying ,,,

Bob drives a Hummer and spends $500,000 a year in Walmart, but John rides a bike and spends $500/yr there,,, BOTH get caught stealing a $500 ipad,, Bob gets told he should never do it again and is let go but gets to keep the ipad!! John is arrested, throw in jail for 6 months and banned from all WalMarts for life ,,,,

Bob and John both run a red light and hit a Cop car,,,

Bob owns the Car dealership all the Cops buy thier cars at. The cops appologize to Bob and pay the repairs on his Hummer after all he Buys 100 tickets a year to the police mans ball

John,, gets beat up by 6 cops, thrown in jail for assault with a deadly weapon and resisting arrest cause he drives a 15 yr old Kia and the Cops have never seen him before!

So most of you are saying, Run a 2 tier justice system,, If someone CS'd or is a GL/officer of a big or powerful guild, Chastise harshly then let them go...

If its some mediocre player that might CS $50 a month and belongs to a guild no one heard of, ban them to set an example ,,,,,

?? Its OK if OUR Basket Ball team travels with the ball BUT you better give us a free throw if the other team does it !!

Gee Just cause our FullBack was Pass Interfering you should give the other team a 20 yd penalty for improper passing!!

I say BURN EM ALL!! Big or Small ,,,,

If they directly performed the Glitch/Hack/Exploit BURN EM

If they have ANY Item from the Glitch/Hack/Exploit,, DELETE IT ! ! ! RESET their char to 00:01 of the start of the Event . . . .

PWE needs to take the HARD STAND, and SMACK EVERYONE that was involved in any way, Shape or Form
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Part of the game is the OPTION to spend IRL money to get lvl 4 gems etc.
    Yeah, so how does it change if Dan gets it with hack instead of someone gaining it with Charge Rewards (like idk, bacon?)

Other people will have to go against them with lv4/lv5 gems. -> Same result.

How one ruins it more for others while the other doesn't?

I'm not talking about whether cheating is cheating or not. I'm talking from game integrity perspective or "ruins it for other players" perspective. How much others spend would then, ruin it for other players. Let's say Dan got the gems and he said he CSed them all from Charge Rewards. Would that change anything in game? It's the exact same, as far as other players are concerned. Don't fool yourself.
  • Shiister - Storm Legion
    Shiister - Storm Legion Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Funny how Eryda people is making this issue all about them. Geez.
  • bucketlolis
    bucketlolis Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Who is this Kahlana and who gives a rats **** about what she thinks?

Typical Envy trash needs to open her mouth and speak her mind, thinking everyone has to listen to her and obey what she says.
    [SIGPIC]http://i42.tinypic.com/ilhb7p.png[/SIGPIC]
    Fatexu: Level 80 Human Assassin

The battle is all over except the "shouting" when one knows what is wanted and has made up his mind to get it, whatever the price may be.
  • parking
    edited November 2012
    Yeah, so how does it change if Dan gets it with hack instead of someone gaining it with Charge Rewards (like idk, bacon?)

I'm not talking about whether cheating is cheating or not. I'm talking from game integrity perspective or "ruins it for other players" perspective. How much others spend would then, ruin it for other players. Let's say Dan got the gems and he said he CSed them all from Charge Rewards. Would that change anything in game? It's the exact same, as far as other players are concerned. Don't fool yourself.

OMFG,, you said it ,,

****!!

**** ! ! ! !

**** ! ! ! ! !

Its doesnt matter if he CS'd the lvl IV / lvl V Gems at all ,,,,

**** !!

EXPLOIT ! ! ! !

GLITCH ! ! ! !

ILLEGAL ! ! ! !

It doesnt matter at all that he has lvl 4 or lvl 5 gems

IT MATTERS THAT THEY WERE OBTAINED WITH A

HACK !!!

GLITCH ! ! !

EXPLOIT ! ! ! !

:eek:
  • renisbackagain
    edited November 2012
    parking wrote: »

Dude stfu you're the biggest idiot on the forum and an obvious troll, no one likes you.

It's not even "hacking", google the definition.

Yes it was a glitch/exploit but to date PWE has never banned any exploiter longer than a week til now and even announced they will not ban the refresh exploiters which are just as bad and reaped as much reward. They have no right to suddenly decide that they need to enforce the TOS where previously they never did.

It's like they don't even give a **** about the servers... well that much was obvious, I and others have begged them from the time the game went live to get rid of realms for the sake of pvp..
    Want someone on a PWE game banned? Post some loose info about your enemy on an account seller website and even after years of petitioning they're f***ed!
    "Players that already received arena gear will be allowed to keep the gear (it's not their fault that the bug was there)." - RayPWE
  • yewmad
    yewmad Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    10. User Conduct

You must observe these Terms, all Rules of Conduct, all applicable laws and all basic rules of etiquette and common courtesy when using the Website and the Service. Any conduct that violates the law in an offline, real world community is also a violation of these terms. PWE will not tolerate any illegal or offensive conduct.
    Without limiting the foregoing, in addition to the User Content rules set forth in Section 10 above, you agree not to take any of the following actions:
    (a) Harm minors in any way;
    (b) Impersonate any person or entity, including any PWE officials, forum leaders, guides, hosts, employees or agents, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
    (c) Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message transmitted through the Website;
    (d) Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation;
    (e) Interfere with or disrupt the Service, the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
    (f) "Stalk," threaten or otherwise harass or cause discomfort to another;
    (g) Collect, store, post or otherwise disseminate any personal data about other users;
    (h) Impede or disrupt the Service or the normal flow of game play or dialogue in the game or in Interactive Areas on the Site or use vulgar language, abusiveness, use of excessive shouting (ALL CAPS) "spamming" or any other disruptive or detrimental methods in an attempt to disturb other users or PWE employees;
    (i) Engage in, encourage, or promote any illegal activity, or any activity that violates these Terms or the Rules of Conduct;
    (j) Engage in any actions that defraud or attempt to defraud, scam or cheat others out of any items that have been earned through authorized game play;
    (k) Cheat or utilize unauthorized exploits in connection with the Games or the Service;
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players,

(m) trade, sell, auction or otherwise transfer any virtual items or goods of any nature outside the game; and/or
    (n) Take any action that disrupts the Service or that negatively affects or may prohibit other users from enjoying the Website, the Games or any other aspect of the Service.
    PWE may take any actions and impose any penalties we deem necessary to discourage and punish any violation of these terms or any other illegal or inappropriate conduct, all without prior notice or warning. The determination as to whether a violation has occurred and who is responsible for such act is solely within PWE's discretion, and is based on what we deem best for the community and the Website. By using the Website, you agree you will be bound by PWE's determination as to whether a violation has occurred and any penalty we choose to implement.

19. Disciplinary Action/Account Termination

PWE MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, BLOCK ACCESS TO OR DELETE THE SERVICE OR ANY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.
    PWE may at its option issue warnings and temporary suspensions and permanent terminations of Accounts for user violations. We retain the sole discretion as to when and how to impose warnings, penalties and/or disciplinary actions. We consider the severity of the violation and the number of infractions in making our determination; however, any determination shall be under the absolute discretion of PWE. Notwithstanding the foregoing, PWE always retains the right to terminate or suspend your account at any time for any reason, or for no reason, with or without any warnings and with or without notice..
    For the avoidance of doubt, you herby acknowledge that PWE has sole discretion with respect to termination of your Account, even if there are credits remaining on your Account. If you feel you or your Account has been unfairly warned or disciplined please contact us with a full detailed explanation.
    You have the right to terminate or cancel your Account at any time by delivering notice to PWE. You understand and agree that the cancellation of your User Id is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute, including, but not limited to, any related to, or arising out of: (i) any term of this Agreement or PWE's enforcement or application of this Agreement; (ii) the User Contents; (iii) your ability to access and/or use the Service or the Website; or (iv) the amount or type of fees, surcharges, applicable taxes, billing methods, or any change to the fees, applicable taxes, surcharges or billing methods.
    You may cancel your Account by delivering notice to PWE. PWE reserves the right to collect accrued fees and charges and costs incurred by PWE before you cancellation. In addition, you are responsible for any fees, charges and costs incurred to third-party vendors or content providers before your cancellation. In the event your Account is terminated or canceled for any reason, or for no reason, no refund will be granted, no online time or other credits (e.g., points in an online game) will be credited to you or converted to cash or other form of reimbursement, and you will have no further access to your Account. Any delinquent or unpaid accounts or accounts with unresolved disputes must be settled before PWE may allow you to register again.
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Typical Envy trash needs to open her mouth and speak her mind, thinking everyone has to listen to her and obey what she says.

Look. It's Fatexu. The girl that helped ban all of her guild leaders and friends. Hope you feel good when some of them never log in again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesica - Storm Legion
    Aesica - Storm Legion Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Isn't that a little harsh? o:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Unofficial Forsaken World Talent Calculator:
    http://www.aesica.net/fw
  • parking
    edited November 2012
    Dude stfu you're the biggest idiot on the forum and an obvious troll, no one likes you.

It's not even "hacking", google the definition.

Yes it was a glitch/exploit but to date PWE has never banned any exploiter longer than a week til now and even announced they will not ban the refresh exploiters which are just as bad and reaped as much reward. They have no right to suddenly decide that they need to enforce the TOS where previously they never did.

It's like they don't even give a **** about the servers... well that much was obvious, I and others have begged them from the time the game went live to get rid of realms for the sake of pvp..

MORON,,, I seem to see

GLITCH ! ! ! !

EXPLOIT ! ! ! !

there too,, I covered all the bases you useless brain dead sycophant ...

Seems some morons pizzed off the GMs by using the

GLITCH ! ! ! !

EXPLOIT ! ! ! !

and the GMs went to the ToS and implemented severe penalties

It doesnt matter what happened before,, it doesnt matter what people got away with before, it doesnt matter, who spent what,or who is in what guild,, or in what guild position

THEY PIZZED OFF THE GMs and as per GMs descretion, they now suffer the consequences

No one can fall back on ** GMs never did it before **

GMs are DOING IT NOW !!

Too BAD!! SO SAD !!

YOU BETTER CALL YUR MOMMA ! ! !

Maybe she can write an Email . . . . .

Stupid Brain dead 'tard
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited November 2012

also, funny that you made a dig at bacon instead of, oh i dunno, kurtask? how many lv5 gems does he have?

Dan had a pet with an unobtainable skill on it, that he blatantly flaunted. That's what caused rage for alot of people. tbh, I didn't even notice him selling gems because, well, everyone sells gems (as per your point), but the moment that pet showed up in wc people took notice and went straight to the forums/tickets.

also, renis, give it a rest already. pretty much half this thread is you shoving your opinions down peoples' throats. I'm not a fan of Drachus, but I agree with what she said about the arena gear (which if you're gonna continue QQing about at least know the facts about it).
  • ikauzkaoz619
    ikauzkaoz619 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Fatexu is useless at everything and will be a virgin till she dies, ijs. Final trash no one cares about your opinion
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    Xpewx - Eyrda Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Look. It's Fatexu. The girl that helped ban all of her guild leaders and friends. Hope you feel good when some of them never log in again.

this made my day thank u drachus <3
  • canadarox
    canadarox Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Did I read that correctly Borsook? Cheating is no different than CSing? I csd alot of leafs to get my lvl 5 gems and now im being accused of ruining the game?? and being compared to a hacking POS that has **** other PWE games? Wow when will all this hate stop?
  • renisbackagain
    edited November 2012
    canadarox wrote: »
    Did I read that correctly Borsook? Cheating is no different than CSing? I csd alot of leafs to get my lvl 5 gems and now im being accused of ruining the game?? and being compared to a hacking POS that has **** other PWE games? Wow when will all this hate stop?

Cash shopping IS as bad as cheating... it's justa legal, tolerated form of it. Same with account buying which is usually not tolerated.
    in games where you can't buy a massive edge, not a big deal.
    But here, you can't even touch a player that spent 10 grand.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Cash shopping IS as bad as cheating... it's justa legal, tolerated form of it. Same with account buying which is usually not tolerated.
    in games where you can't buy a massive edge, not a big deal.
    But here, you can't even touch a player that spent 10 grand.

lol.....

QQ
  • canadarox
    canadarox Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    sounds like you are as stupid as borsook, go play a monthly pay2play game and stop crying this game is supported by ppl like me, this game wouldnt exist otherwise
  • Kahlana - Eyrda
    Kahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Typical Fatexu, has nothing worthwhile to say so instead offers up failed attempts at insulting people to make her pathetic worthless bit of a so-called life seem meaningful to herself.

Reality check Fatexu, you are and always were nothing more than someone for the rest of us to laugh at. You may think people like you but in reality, you're simply that one friend every circle keeps around only to make fun of and offer comedic relief.

GG allstar.

As for Borsook, you are just repeatedly showing how epically **** your way of thinking is here my good sir.

Lemme see if I can dumb this down for you ok?

Using RL money in the game that ALLOWS is does not reduce the integrity of the game.
    Everyone walks into this game knowing full well there will be the people who spend their money to get items in game, that others may not be able to afford/ or choose to spend money on to obtain.
    This is a well known fact, we're all aware this can and will happen, we accept it as part of the game play.

What we do not accept however, is the lowlifes who have to alter game files to obtain items that arent even meant to be in game. THAT my slowminded friend, reduces the integrity of which I speak.

In addition I would like to point out, that nowhere in this was I referring to Lvl4 gems, so maybe you should focus on the actual issue I was presenting forth rather than what you want to see? Might help you grasp the concept a little bit.

I was referring to the items that are NOT meant to be a part of the game example: King weapon, the pet skills etc.

Or is that too much logic for you and your little pet Fatexu?

Apologies if common sense just blew your mind.
  • ikauzkaoz619
    edited November 2012
    i was about to say exactly wat xpewx said
  • jagurnath7
    jagurnath7 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    No one said they're better. But let's say Dan getting lv4 gems from it damages integrity of the game (as stated) while CSing to get lv4/lv5 gems from charge rewards doesn't? Same impact on the game.

And read again: the game. Not people, not PWE, or anything like that. From game integrity perspective.

AS usual BORS trying to validate why he **** the game you **** the game you cheated if someone is better or char is better than yours because they CSed it then that's their choice if you want to be able to do it to CS or work leaf exchange for points DON'T SIT HERE TRYING TO SAY YOU HAD A GOOD REASON TO HACK you should be ashamed of yourself :p
  • frozendeak
    frozendeak Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    who Is This Kahlana And Who Gives A Rats **** About What She Thinks?

Typical Envy Trash Needs To Open Her Mouth And Speak Her Mind, Thinking Everyone Has To Listen To Her And Obey What She Says.

Fatexu

Slayer Of Godlydan And Borsook

Hail To Thee Slayer Of Gods!
  • jagurnath7
    jagurnath7 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    canadarox wrote: »

OMG i have to be honest you guys give bacon **** about he a bad lead/he sucks and all that but BACON MADE MORE SENSE IN ONE POST THAN ALL BORS POSTS ON THIS THREAD CSING = using money he worked his butt of for
    HACKING = sitting on your butt hacking a game
    ITS NOT THE SAME
    Bors DONT hack work for your stuff no NO integrity shows alot on your guild to NOTICE persons that are banned are ONLY FROM Final and Cata Shows a lot of those guilds GREEDY
  • ikauzkaoz619
    edited November 2012
    The difference between hacking and csing level 5 gems Borsook is that to cs and get it you have to spend hours of your day working your **** of to make the money to cs. When it comes to people like you, all you do is sit on your **** and QQ, hack and get banned then say its no different to csing.
  • eytheria
    eytheria Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The difference between hacking and csing level 5 gems Borsook is that to cs and get it you have to spend hours of your day working your **** of to make the money to cs. When it comes to people like you, all you do is sit on your **** and QQ, hack and get banned then say its no different to csing. UR STUPID KILL URSELF

You actually have to learn how to hack - so you spend time learning how to do that too x'D There's a lot of effort doing that too, you know :P
This discussion has been closed.