GoS goes way too quickly.

Comments

• bwraith
    bwraith Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Speak for yourself maricn and evil sheep ...i saw that pic evil shep has ...looks like several sets of level III winged characters to me - cough cough CS'er CS'er CS'er MAJOR CS'ER like 3,000-5,000-PLUS US $$ per toon! -
    no WAY can the average player beat GOS in less than an hour ...TOK takes me 30min + with a team of level 80 winged I & II toons and we all know what were doing.
  • cuthecrap
    cuthecrap Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    OMG OMG these VelvetStrike and EvilSheep persons are mad :O Don't mind anything they say, they're just jelly they couldn't kill me in PvP without spamming acc buffs/Vicious Intentions, so they overcompensate their e-peenor on these ToK RUNS! :O
    *trollface*
    So yeah peeps, well, this is all fun and **** but u don't need to be OP to run these instances fast :| i run ToK daily with lvl1 wingers under 15mins... so... yeah :| PEACE OUT HATERZ ;D

~Balanced, pretty PvE tree'd PvP build' bard :D
  • Sassana - Illyfue
    Sassana - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    U want a instance 2 be hard do it blindfold this way will be hard as hell and no peeking cause this will be cheating then and it will not be so fun after all.
    So the moral is..... Exploit everything and don't tell the gms or they will take it away.

Gotcha...

Don't ask, don't tell.

By FireBat

True story
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    bwraith wrote: »
    Speak for yourself maricn and evil sheep ...i saw that pic evil shep has ...looks like several sets of level III winged characters to me - cough cough CS'er CS'er CS'er MAJOR CS'ER like 3,000-5,000-PLUS US $$ per toon! -
    no WAY can the average player beat GOS in less than an hour ...TOK takes me 30min + with a team of level 80 winged I & II toons and we all know what were doing.

i call troll, it's a pic of fwic... u know the itnernational thingy... where every1 had lv3 wings and max mastery resis? watch the vid and see lv1 wings in the aprty too :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • marcin147258369
    marcin147258369 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    bwraith wrote: »

only Velvet has lv3xD and I'm stuck with lv1 =D
  • cuthecrap
    edited November 2012
    Yesss, I agree. I actually regret being on PvE server as my sense for pvp got more and more conscious via Arena and 12v12. But I met everyone I care for on Illyfue so by the time I discovered my passion for pvp it was bit too late to switch xD

IMMORTAL FTW !!!! :D:D:D
    you're forgetting someone QQ

Rebarg....THE JOKE'S ON YOU! Who told you to choose powa over family and leave, huh :D?
    ~Balanced.
  • EvilSheep - Illyfue
    EvilSheep - Illyfue Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    cuthecrap wrote: »
    OMG OMG these VelvetStrike and EvilSheep persons are mad :O Don't mind anything they say, they're just jelly they couldn't kill me in PvP without spamming acc buffs/Vicious Intentions, so they overcompensate their e-peenor on these ToK RUNS! :O
    *trollface*
    So yeah peeps, well, this is all fun and **** but u don't need to be OP to run these instances fast :| i run ToK daily with lvl1 wingers under 15mins... so... yeah :| PEACE OUT HATERZ ;D

~Balanced, pretty PvE tree'd PvP build' bard :D

This right here, it's so true.

Balanced... a 100% NON-casher bard can finish ToK in less than 15 minutes. with a party of non-cashers just like him.

it just takes a bit of skills and not QQing about how ToK takes 1.5 hours and GoS is not doable in half hour.

Maybe they fail cos they are rusty on their pve skills ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ ★ EvilSheep® - Dark Vampire - Lv80 since March 2012 ★ ~
    Lv80 Divine Priest - Lv80 Wind Bard - Lv80 Frost Mage
    Breath of Life - Florence + The Machine
    Because my Vamp comes with her own Theme Song.
    I'm not amoosed by the default forum font.
  • cuthecrap
    edited November 2012
    OKAY I CONFESS STAHP THE PRESSURE!
    I finish ToK fast cause my speed buff lasts 18 seconds :333
  • EvilSheep - Illyfue
    edited November 2012
    cuthecrap wrote: »
    Rebarg....THE JOKE'S ON YOU! Who told you to choose powa over family and leave, huh :D?
    ~Balanced.

The man speaks only the truth.

Family is what matters bro. You dont leave it no matter what.

:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• cuthecrap
    edited November 2012
    I do always speak the truth, for i am Balanced!, the wise!
  • marcin147258369
    edited November 2012
    The man speaks only the truth.

Family is what matters bro. You dont leave it no matter what.

:D

oh you leave it if someone acts like a silly hoe and you can't stand that person anymore=D I'm still with you so shu'up;)
  • EvilSheep - Illyfue
    edited November 2012
    oh you leave it if someone acts like a silly hoe and you can't stand that person anymore=D I'm still with you so shu'up;)

behave and be nice <_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Holy_Life - Illyfue
    Holy_Life - Illyfue Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I demand a Pimp Video~~ xDD tats my only QQ hahahaha xP

Gd Job guys~~ u were all running like Headless Chicken w/ their butts on fire, but still Pro<33:D

In the end whether its wingless or lvl3 wings pt, ToK n Gos is doable in a fast, efficient n non suicidal way as long as all the players know what to do and is skillful enough to play their class xD

Nothing is Impossible as shown by my dearest "workers"~~

Love,
    Pimp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Viva la Pimping~~ n Loving my "Immos"<3
  • marcin147258369
    edited November 2012

Gd Job guys~~ u were all running like Headless Chicken w/ their butts on fire, but still Pro<33:D

In the end whether its wingless or lvl3 wings pt, ToK n Gos is doable in a fast, efficient n non suicidal way as long as all the players know what to do and is skillful enough to play their class xD

Love,
    Pimp

Damn it, now we will have to give all the money that we make on videos to our Pmip,,, nooooooeeeeesssss -faints-
  • kuukami
    kuukami Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Exactly!
  • EvilSheep - Illyfue
    edited November 2012

Love,
    Pimp

<3 Love you Pimp. You taught us well :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• FreakyPrie - Nyos
    FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Not everyone (More like almost nobody) can compete for purple arena gear, only a select few can compete for zodiacs, a small number of guilds hold all the territories in rift and the rewards for that.

Yet nobody ever has a problem when PvP rewards are extremely restricted. Since you know, it's PvP. Or something. But when people ask for PvE content that's actually challenging even for well geared people they get shot down. Why? Why does PvE have to be accesible to everyone? PvP sure as hell isn't and pretty much nobody complains about that.

Oh and lol @ me being one of Evils chars :D
  • Holy_Life - Illyfue
    edited November 2012
    Reb~~ Dun tink cos ur nt in the family anymore means u dun need to pay "Da Pimp"~~

My employment covers the whole server:cool:

so pay up pay up xDD :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Summanus - Illyfue
    Summanus - Illyfue Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Why does PvE have to be accesible to everyone? PvP sure as hell isn't and pretty much nobody complains about that.

Cos PvE is aimed at the casual player in FW. Hence why its now a complete rollover, People have decent gear and can run through it no troubles.

PvP is aimed more at enthusiasts. You can try it casual, but you end up reaching a barrier where you cant progress further unless u put in real effort. i.e. either CS, get friends to help you or improve ur gear over a very long period of farming. Those who dedicate themselves to PvP usually are the ones with the best gear, cos majority of the time you have to, gear plays a lot in PvP than PvE.

Ive done FP with a 14k hp priest and no angelic, yet we breezed through it due to experience. Priest was first timer too and we didnt have a bard either. So 14k hp solo healed FP without angelic, because we had a plan.

It also helps when u have a grandad prot who knows how to keep aggro, crowd control and stay alive with minimal healing.

Lets be honest also, plenty complain about PvP not being accessible for most, and almost everytime they are shot down with the same excuses; stop QQ, gtfo, play another game etc... lets not turn this thread into another one of those either.
    Summanus | 80 Diamond Geezer Protector - retired

Play the game, don't let the game play you.
  • kuukami
    kuukami Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Ive done FP with a 14k hp priest and no angelic, yet we breezed through it due to experience. Priest was first timer too and we didnt have a bard either. So 14k hp solo healed FP without angelic, because we had a plan.

Thought I would add that this was done before FP was nerfed...
  • tenfoldking
    tenfoldking Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Can you please make another instance that is actually challenging? Today we had to recall our pets to do the heroic in gos and stop attacking as it would have failed otherwise.
    Seriously, 30 minutes with all the heroics doesn't seem to be any hard at all as for the hardest instance in this game.

You're kidding, right? I have yet to complete that instance. I can't even figure out how one of the levels work and I was only able to reach there once.
  • abhinav22
    abhinav22 Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    GoS is easy hmmm for u i guess not all people r with lv 2 or lv 3 wings. Stop comparing ur gameplay with other people want more challange go take out ur gear and do it:)
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This thread belongs in Community Tavern.. kthanxbye :D

Community Tavern
    - Want to share your Forsaken World Fan Art & Videos? Or maybe you just want to post your picture for the whole world to see. This is the forums for all of that business!
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    ILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You're kidding, right? I have yet to complete that instance. I can't even figure out how one of the levels work and I was only able to reach there once.

Just google it and you can read about all the levels ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • goodmorningm8
    goodmorningm8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    what a pointless thread, of course so called noobs will take forever to do instance, per say OAC, but so called good party can do it as fast as they can run to the next boss :D
    Now probably that ''noob'' can bench press 300+ lbs, who knows (most likely not :D ).. anyway pointless theead is pointless, and yes, all instances are extra easy.
  • Sassana - Illyfue
    Sassana - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    just close ur eyes when u play this way u will have more chalenging.

And that u understand Pierdolicie jak potluczony Reb :D

And as for family they only good on the photo.
    So the moral is..... Exploit everything and don't tell the gms or they will take it away.

Gotcha...

Don't ask, don't tell.

By FireBat

True story
  • EvilSheep - Illyfue
    edited November 2012
    what a pointless thread, of course so called noobs will take forever to do instance, per say OAC, but so called good party can do it as fast as they can run to the next boss :D
    Now probably that ''noob'' can bench press 300+ lbs, who knows (most likely not :D ).. anyway pointless theead is pointless, and yes, all instances are extra easy.

if it is so pointless why are you wasting your precious time commenting on it? :D

i find you taking your pointless time to comment on this pointless thread extremeley pointless as you have mentioned you find it pointless it has no point to me at all. :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Balanced - Illyfue
    Balanced - Illyfue Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    sheep? STAHP pointing out pointlessly pointless stuff it gets pointy in my brain...
  • Holy_Life - Illyfue
    edited November 2012
    *Points at Impala* what pointless thing are u pointlessly talkin bout now u pointless impala<33;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Summanus - Illyfue
    Summanus - Illyfue Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2012

You answered your on question.

you cant complete it once if u never go there :rolleyes:

My first i remember was pretty hard, full team of first timers, no wings anywhere. The first boss took about 15mins in itself, and we died over and over. Luckily we took a light bard.

2nd boss, we wiped plenty times and ended up giving up. But this was before the game's pve nerf. Also before you could get weps with 700+ attack base and purple armour pieces were few and far between.

If you dont try, you never will. Those who do, fail, learn and then pawn.
    Summanus | 80 Diamond Geezer Protector - retired

Play the game, don't let the game play you.