[WANMEI] 'Orange' Wrist

Magicka - Storm Legion
Magicka - Storm Legion Posts: 2,061 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
source: http://shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20121106/137080.shtml

The return of the wolf to challenge themselves in a fiery mythical continent wolf attacking wild beta!

The most glittering top equipment? Want to feel the passion of the PVE combat blooded? Warriors locked as long as the "mythical continent wolf struck Thursday 21:30 elements BOSS will be able to harvest for the first time in Kelan Meng multi mainland debut of the best equipment - orange wrist, pick up weapons and prepare for war!

10111352184114377.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking" real screenshots - elements BOSS come

The challenge elements BOSS harvest elements stellar core

Properties of the same seven elements BOSS will come on time every Thursday night Kelan Meng multi-destructive power and combat effectiveness of the most powerful eighth BOSS - "elements dominate will also be coming out in front of the warriors, warriors they need to put on the full set of elements and equipment in order to beat the rival. Elements dominate "will drop 10 elements stellar core, the other seven elements BOSS will drop two elements stellar core.

10111352184114988.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking real shots - against the elements BOSS

Exchange the best equipped achievements Dream King

In addition to the elements stellar core elements BOSS battle can collect, reach level 60 players also have a chance to get elements stellar core mission of the Association the base treasure house of "devout faith". Warriors Lei Xinge Gena Er Twilight NPC at the stellar core with 200 elements to redeem an orange wrist.

10111352184115572.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking real shots - Achievements King Dream

Shaking good news swept Kelan Meng multi-continent, warriors have run mutual inform this winter, "mythical continent wolf attacking war greatly enhance the new property and equipment orange wrist!

Post edited by Magicka - Storm Legion on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
'I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well
as you deserve.' ~ Bilbo Baggins

Comments

• parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Cool,,, it does say 200 right ? So we have to do the Quest 200 times ,,

so everyday for 8 Months... No wait,, The Boss drops 10 cores,, the ** other * bosses drop 2 ? ? ?

Really ??

I really hope those tokens are bound,, ROFLMFA !! Probs NOT !!

So the top players will have them in about a week or two ,,,,,,,,

Also,, Its a ** WRIST ** so does it replace the * HANDS * as that is the * Bracelet * slot

DAMMMM !! I love the translations we get ,,,

What I DO GET is 200 cores ,, a Buncha Boss's,, Once a week ,,, Farmed by the top CSers in the game with MAXED resists ??? (( Full Set of Elements + Equipments ??? )),, Over and Over and Over every week ,,
    so the casual players,, rare CSr,, weekend warriors wont really have a chance at all

So I dont really have to worry about it or bother with it at all ,,,

I really did have to re-read the OP post 5 or 6 times and Im still confused ,,,,

No Offense Magicka , , , But we really need some Harvard Educated Chinese Dev to really translate
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    IMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    parking wrote: »
    I really did have to re-read the OP post 5 or 6 times and Im still confused ,,,,

No Offense Magicka , , , But we really need some Harvard Educated Chinese Dev to really translate

you can get this element core thingy from the bosses or from a new quest in gb called sincere faith (level 60+) or something...available from which NPC is not clear but it does say gb's treasure room or something like that

there will be element boss appearing every thursday at 21:30 (that's 9.30pm)...where do they spawn is not clear

and at the same time, the 8th boss, known as element overlord, the most powerful of the bosses will appear (could mean that he spawns after the other bosses are dead). this guy drops 10 element core. the others drops 2 cores

200 element cores for a bracelet. not bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • day9
    day9 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I suggest you stop post Chinese version patch note on here while you can't translate correctly and confuse the community here.

Let the FW staff do thier work of making an correct version of info when the time is right.

不要不懂装懂...:D

BTW, the reward is a Hand part not "Wtist" and the NPC to redeem is the Guild Base Vault NPC.
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    day9 wrote: »
    I suggest you stop post Chinese version patch note on here while you can't translate correctly and confuse the community here.

Let the FW staff do thier work of making an correct version of info when the time is right.

BTW, the reward is a Hand part not "Wtist" and the NPC to redeem is the Guild Base Vault NPC.

How about you stfu and gtfo? :D You know many ppl really appreciate this. Including me.
  • AmbrosiaRain - Storm Legion
    AmbrosiaRain - Storm Legion Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So you can translate it better than Google Translate.....good for you! Maybe instead of attacking Magi's attempts at helping us learn about future updates, you should just ignore it if it bothers you to read them :rolleyes:

Just because it's difficult to read for us, doesn't mean we don't appreciate her posts :D
    Lvl 80 Divine Priest and proud member of Aes_Sedai

Treat everyone with the same respect you would want from them and all should go well
  • day9
    edited November 2012
    Helping? OMG

you guys are so ignorance let it keep be like that.

Every version have different content and wont be the same, so waht the news on Chinese version have? is that our future updates here will be?

they have rune stone stocket slot for Rings and Neclace year ago do here have?

thier Cash shop mount cost 2k leaf for time limited use of 30 days only not permanently are here the same?

So you expected whatever they have here must be the same?

sorry my word may be some don't like to see but unfortunately is the fact that not give other a "false hope".
  • Sassana - Illyfue
    Sassana - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So you can translate it better than Google Translate.....good for you! Maybe instead of attacking Magi's attempts at helping us learn about future updates, you should just ignore it if it bothers you to read them :rolleyes:

Just because it's difficult to read for us, doesn't mean we don't appreciate her posts :D

But how much of this will be avaible 2 us :D like we all know they will remove the **** beneficial for all and leave the FREEMIUM only.
    So the moral is..... Exploit everything and don't tell the gms or they will take it away.

Gotcha...

Don't ask, don't tell.

By FireBat

True story
  • BegForIt - Eyrda
    BegForIt - Eyrda Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Helping? OMG

Every version have different content and wont be the same, so waht the news on Chinese version have? is that our future updates here will be?

thier Cash shop mount cost 2k leaf for time limited use of 30 days only not permanently are here the same?

sorry my word may be some don't like to see but unfortunately is the fact that not give other a "false hope".

How are we ignorant? Magika is kind enough to share with us what the CN get. Sure it's not a perfect translation but if you can do better, go for it. Otherwise, stfu and gtfo because she's nice enough to at least post this information. I for one and many others like to know what the CN are getting even if its not a perfect translation.

And yea, we know we don't get everything, but we do get a lot of it. Stop being an ****
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Some people are just ret4rds,, others are morons,, still others are goofs,,,

Then we get someone who is all three ,,,,

Your 4 dramatic posts are trumped by the few hundred from the people who are calling you all three ,,,

Its not a good troll if 10 people call you a moron for posting it is it
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • tremsinar
    tremsinar Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Helping? OMG

soignorance.jpg
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Helping? OMG

Your english is worse than her google translations. So maybe you should just shut up instead? :)
    tremsinar wrote: »
    soignorance.jpg

rofl
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Rather than attack Magicka for the info she is posting which the player community is greatful for, why not offer to do the translations yourself and help rather than hinder the info that is being posted.
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Aesica - Storm Legion
    Aesica - Storm Legion Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    /* engrish */
    Uh, most people see her chinese-translation posts as a sneak peek into what might be coming in the future rather than the concrete "this is absolutely going to happen exactly like this" you seem to be implying.

Also, I liked the part where you criticized her work because you're doing a better job, contributing so much to the community yourself, etc. Oh wait, you're an anonymous nobody with a minimal post count. Move along, buttercup! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Unofficial Forsaken World Talent Calculator:
    http://www.aesica.net/fw
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    edited November 2012
    /back to topic
    you can get this element core thingy from the bosses or from a new quest in gb called sincere faith (level 60+) or something...available from which NPC is not clear but it does say gb's treasure room or something like that

there will be element boss appearing every thursday at 21:30 (that's 9.30pm)...where do they spawn is not clear

and at the same time, the 8th boss, known as element overlord, the most powerful of the bosses will appear (could mean that he spawns after the other bosses are dead). this guy drops 10 element core. the others drops 2 cores

200 element cores for a bracelet. not bad.

the NPC to redeem it is in nightfall btw...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
  • day9
    edited November 2012
    Rather than attack Magicka for the info she is posting which the player community is greatful for, why not offer to do the translations yourself and help rather than hinder the info that is being posted.

First of all I am attabking her contribution on this forum, however such info should be posted by the staff themself.

Yes i am an nobody so do the rest here we all are just an player, many had read forum often dont mean all will participate on comment. I myself had played PWE games since thier very first game PWI had publicised but never like to participate in any forum too, so those few that being active on forum dont represent the whole game community.

The reason I respond to this was due to the attention had bring out to me from friends and guild mate in game about few of this samilar threads had being mistaken as an offcial notices by FW staff.

As a Mod yourself should had aware of the FW staff had make reminder on previous thread to all member "not to pay attention to CN server news". unfortunately not all had notices that.
  • Aesica - Storm Legion
    Aesica - Storm Legion Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    First of all I am attabking her contribution on this forum, however such info should be posted by the staff themself.

Yes i am an nobody so do the rest here we all are just an player, many had read forum often dont mean all will participate on comment. I myself had played PWE games since thier very first game PWI had publicised but never like to participate in any forum too, so those few that being active on forum dont represent the whole game community.

The reason I respond to this was due to the attention had bring out to me from friends and guild mate in game about few of this samilar threads had being mistaken as an offcial notices by FW staff.

As a Mod yourself should had aware of the FW staff had make reminder on previous thread to all member "not to pay attention to CN server news". unfortunately not all had notices that.
    Go home, day9

You are drunk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Unofficial Forsaken World Talent Calculator:
    http://www.aesica.net/fw
  • im2gr84u
    im2gr84u Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Go get a life and quit being a whiner online.

• Sabriele - Storm Legion
    Sabriele - Storm Legion Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Not only is he a nobody. he's a nobody that steals a name from a fairly well known youtuber + shoutcaster of SC2. FAIL.
    Broken Avatar -- . --

IGN : Sabriele
    Class : Assassin
    Level : 80
    Tree : Venom
  • DeltaTroopa - Storm Legion
    DeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Not only is he a nobody. he's a nobody that steals a name from a fairly well known youtuber + shoutcaster of SC2. FAIL.

I noticed that, I don't really play/watch/care about SC2 but I've seen a couple of his vids, Day9 seems pretty cool, sorta a pity this guy copied his name here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • supernoobster
    supernoobster Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The picture of the white EB looks like its located from the right of the name Land of Rest in the Sea of Oblivious Map or are the pictures just for show and the boss spawns else where?
  • shytani
    shytani Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    thx magi for the CN info. i can hope that we receive some of it.. like the new race itself.

no, it doesn't bother most of us that we don't "have everything they have" or that we "don't have the minimal time thing" on their cs mounts. who cares?? obviously not those of us that appreciate that magi took their time to bring the info to us to look at. if you don't like it then go to that version and fiddle yourself to your contentedness (yes i know it's not a real word but i like it anyways). troll jr that you are maybe your should learn a little more 'engrish' before you try to knock down the helpful people.. but just to share a secret with you... WE DON'T CARE. bbye now.

anyways, it looks pretty cool and like i said before i do hope we get it. personally if i want to try and read a totally different language than my native english then i would go and download the chinese version. ~waves~

thx again magi
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    edited November 2012
    The picture of the white EB looks like its located from the right of the name Land of Rest in the Sea of Oblivious Map or are the pictures just for show and the boss spawns else where?

it's just for show...

anyway CN haven't got this yet so no one is sure where they'll spawn...or even if the spawn is fixed in 1 location
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
  • asd29
    asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It has been stated by GM's repeatedly that this version of the game will follow the CN version 99.9999999999% of the time. So I don't understand what the whining is all about from and to top it all off their posts read like it's been pumped through google translate as well- ok it's badly translated but a little bit of of imagination and common sense and you can figure out roughly what is being said.
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration
  • Crum - Eyrda
    Crum - Eyrda Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    it's just for show...

anyway CN haven't got this yet so no one is sure where they'll spawn...or even if the spawn is fixed in 1 location

Actually the bosses are already in the game and they spawn at the locations and times listed. Thursdays, 21:30. Goutah's Eye and Land of rest are two of the locations, as displayed on the pics.

They drop pieces of the new elemental resist set that is used to summon the super duper mega boss once you obtain the full set. The boss is rumored to drop an orange wep.

I can only assume that what this post is referring to, is that the items dropped by the 7th boss in Crystal Valley will be used to manufacture this "orange wrist", and those drops will be added to the droptable of the current elemental WBs (changing it from "one random set piece" to "one random set piece +2 cores). It's hard to say since admittedly the engrish is pretty bad, but the bosses shown on the screenshots are very much ingame already except for the time being, they only drop set gear.
  • Gaslen - Lionheart
    Gaslen - Lionheart Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So Far I only know of the Goutahs Eye, the Abandond cattacomb, SoO one, Ruins of glory, and the later one. All of them seem to spawn where there are a lot of mobs.
    Gaslen Lv 90 Bloodlust Warrior
    Mertyll Lv 90 Glacial Priest
    KageJr Lv 90 Precsion Marksmen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    edited November 2012
    Actually the bosses are already in the game and they spawn at the locations and times listed. Thursdays, 21:30. Goutah's Eye and Land of rest are two of the locations, as displayed on the pics.

They drop pieces of the new elemental resist set that is used to summon the super duper mega boss once you obtain the full set. The boss is rumored to drop an orange wep.

I can only assume that what this post is referring to, is that the items dropped by the 7th boss in Crystal Valley will be used to manufacture this "orange wrist", and those drops will be added to the droptable of the current elemental WBs (changing it from "one random set piece" to "one random set piece +2 cores). It's hard to say since admittedly the engrish is pretty bad, but the bosses shown on the screenshots are very much ingame already except for the time being, they only drop set gear.

really? o.o

I haven't been in game for a long time now...logging on forums looking around for CN stuff to translate (credits to magika first :D)

it seems like these bosses does elemental damage...and you need a lot of resist for whatever that boss does as elemental to survive it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
  • Summanus - Illyfue
    Summanus - Illyfue Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2012

it seems like these bosses does elemental damage...and you need a lot of resist for whatever that boss does as elemental to survive it

Nah, they are easy as anything. The Summoned boss once u get full set might be hard tho.
    Summanus | 80 Diamond Geezer Protector - retired

Play the game, don't let the game play you.
  • Campino - Illyfue
    Campino - Illyfue Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    and the NPC to redeem is the Guild Base Vault NPC.

you are so damn wrong...
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    edited November 2012
    no one ever reads what I write anymore T-T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
  • Icedchaos - Lionheart
    Icedchaos - Lionheart Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012

seriously stfu and gtfo if you're gonna throw a fit because someone dedicates their time to bringing us early update information. It might not always be the simplest to read or easy to understand but Magicka has done a phenomenal job for a long time and deserves some respect. dont like it?

,,l,,(-_-),,l,,
    tremsinar wrote: »
    soignorance.jpg

you stalkin this kid?