Light/Wind Elf Bard Idea

varrine
varrine Posts: 18 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Bard Discussion
Well After hunting around the site and other builds I though of Something like this using those I found and fixed to something more of my play style. Would this work or did i break it, I very much like the support/Healing of the bard class to I want to try and optimize it. I don't do pvp so i didn't keep that in mind. Changed or Fixes? (on my last compass)
http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=bard&r=elf&b=t1a11t1a34t1b32t1b43t1c21t1c44t3a15t3b33t3b43t3c24t3c43t3d13t3d33t3e12t3e23t3f22t3g22t3g32t3h12t3h22t3h32t3i33t3i41t3j21
Post edited by varrine on

Comments

• eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Why 1 point in zephyr instead of 5 in infuriate for the wind tree? 9 acc isn't that much when it only affects 2 of your skills. You'd get more out of a rune with ferocity of wind.
  • Hitoriki - Eyrda
    Hitoriki - Eyrda Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I agree with the person above me; that one point would be much better spent in Infuriate since you stated you want a support build. You might also want to put the one point you have in Lightblade Switch in Advanced Chant of Revival, unless you're going for an evasion build. And if you are going for that kind of build, you'll need to change the rest of the talent points around anyway.
    Xiryn: Human Fire Mage
    Hitoriki: Elf Light Bard
    Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it to the one who endures that the final victory comes.
  • Demyx - Storm Legion
    Demyx - Storm Legion Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You might also want to put the one point you have in Lightblade Switch in Advanced Chant of Revival

Unfortunately this isn't possible if you're going to have 15 points in the Wind tree. You fall 1 point short of having enough to max Adv. Chant. If you try to take the point out of Lightblade Switch, you don't have enough in the Light tree to even get Adv. Chant.
    Part of the fun of playing the game is wading through 98% of the idiots and trolls to find the 2% who you enjoy playing with.
  • cuthecrap
    cuthecrap Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You'll be apart from your party members upon rare occasion, so i find the increase on movements range rather disposable.
    Reduce CD on wind skills might help you in ur buff rotation.
    Defense is broken in game, so i wouldn't count much on those Majesty increase points u spent.
    Melody of Healing is a must have talent if you are a healing bard, everytime u cast Baptism u have at least 2 E chords up, so that's a 30% increase on ur baptism heal :)
    If you don't do PvP, imo, that Advanced Chant of Revival is also disposable since ur baptism should tick right after ur rez, giving those 15% or even more HP of the target.
    Apart from that i got nothing to point out i think... but i'll leave ya with a possible alternative to this build of yours.

http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=bard&r=elf&b=t1a11t1a35t1b13t1b43t1c21t1c44t3a15t3b33t3b43t3c13t3c24t3d33t3e12t3e23t3e33t3f22t3g22t3g32t3h12t3h22t3h32t3i33

Balanced, Evasion Wind Bard, Illyfue Server.