Vampires

124»

Comments

• Cheshires - Illyfue
    Cheshires - Illyfue Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    OK so i toyed around a litlle with my inferno built and came out with this

http://fwinfo.co.cc/talentcalc/kindred/vampire.html#/000000000000000000000000000000z00000000000000000000000000000z55054345004002042023223231

The builds i saw so far went for gluttony but i didnt figure out why so skipped that, in turn for blazing charmed strike any adds are welcome.

Ps: was wondering if 15k crit at lvl 57 is average for an inferno or is it to low ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Im not crazy,My reallity is just diffrent from yours "

Official Couch potato pirate with the mission of invading the world with madness >3
  • Brsekr - Illyfue
    Brsekr - Illyfue Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2011

CS is dark damage, not affected by fire mastery (you loose about 40% damage from it), 4th stack of CS deals about same damage as evil flame.
    Feast with Gluttony deals damage equal to 16% of your hp every second for 8s, combined with with Blood Rite and Vampire form it is serious damage (at least 4500), great help in solo and instance.
    Hellfire Pulse is useful in both solo and instance for its stun, but knockback makes you less dps specialized and more cc.
    Curse energy means more 3% damage, quite useful.
    Descriptions for 55+ talents are incorrect, don't expect them to work as they are described.
    Way to 80 lvl is long, while correct placing talents is important.
    15k crit is low, means normal hit is 6000, while it should be at least 9000. Get 60/65 set or mix 55 dungeon/shard sets, get ragefires I-II.
  • Cheshires - Illyfue
    edited September 2011
    CS is dark damage, not affected by fire mastery (you loose about 40% damage from it), 4th stack of CS deals about same damage as evil flame.
    Feast with Gluttony deals damage equal to 16% of your hp every second for 8s, combined with with Blood Rite and Vampire form it is serious damage (at least 4500), great help in solo and instance.
    Hellfire Pulse is useful in both solo and instance for its stun, but knockback makes you less dps specialized and more cc.
    Curse energy means more 3% damage, quite useful.
    Descriptions for 55+ talents are incorrect, don't expect them to work as they are described.
    Way to 80 lvl is long, while correct placing talents is important.
    15k crit is low, means normal hit is 6000, while it should be at least 9000. Get 60/65 set or mix 55 dungeon/shard sets, get ragefires I-II.

Thanks for explanning gluttony didnt figure that out myself, was thinkinh that cs was atleast more spammable and would end up in being more of an help,
    and well first need to hit 60 before i can get that gear, current gear is only upgraded with ragfiresI becuase im not in to spending to much money on there you out lvl fast^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Official Couch potato pirate with the mission of invading the world with madness >3
  • Godless - Eyrda
    Godless - Eyrda Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    considering your 15k crit wasn't on a player, i'm not really sure how to answer your question.
    Power is the ultimate goal for every Vampire, although how i obtain mine more legitimate than others. rigorous training, hundreds of trophies, and mastery of the magicks of pain.
  • Cheshires - Illyfue
    edited October 2011
    considering your 15k crit wasn't on a player, i'm not really sure how to answer your question.

Well no it was on a average gt mob (lvl 57) havent tride any of my skills on a other player actually, so its chekking the normal pve damage of an inferno vamp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cathyx - Illyfue
    Cathyx - Illyfue Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i use inferno tree even its kills me >>
  • Cathyx - Illyfue
    Cathyx - Illyfue Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2011

http://fwinfo.co.cc/talentcalc/kindred/vampire.html#/000000000000000000000000000000z00000000000000000000000000000z55054345004002042023223231

The builds i saw so far went for gluttony but i didnt figure out why so skipped that, in turn for blazing charmed strike any adds are welcome.

Ps: was wondering if 15k crit at lvl 57 is average for an inferno or is it to low ?

i do 10-12k crits and i am lvl 48 inferno vamp so o.o
  • Alexutuspa - Lionheart
    Alexutuspa - Lionheart Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    yeah.its vert usefull.thanks
    :cool:
  • Vathaelia - Eyrda
    Vathaelia - Eyrda Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    yeah.its vert usefull.thanks
    :cool:

You're welcome :)

~Update~
    Added the picture for Blood Sea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vampire Guide: fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=208231
  • Melysma - Eyrda
    Melysma - Eyrda Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Thank you for posting the info into one neat and tidy post for us newbies ;)

I may be a little late in reading this though.. oops! Seems I'm Inferno just by pure coincidence.. Since this is the case is there any point in spending points on the other Talents? Or just stick to one?
  • Vathaelia - Eyrda
    edited December 2011

I may be a little late in reading this though.. oops! Seems I'm Inferno just by pure coincidence.. Since this is the case is there any point in spending points on the other Talents? Or just stick to one?

You're welcome :)

As for they points, since Inferno is pure damage, for the most part, I would invest in everything that would bring either my damage over time up, the damage itself, or both if you can manage.

~Update~
    Added an Inferno Build that maximizes damages, debuffs, and curses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reori - Nyos
    Reori - Nyos Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited December 2011

You really don't want to diversify into other talents, Inferno by it's very nature doesnt mix well with the other trees, even its talent points are "outlandish" in terms of use and manipulation in pvp/pve. To be honest in my humble opinion you do not see the true power of Inferno till your at 66 AT LEAST. and at 75 u see it at it's full potential. Especially in pvp. Personally speakign I've been blood/dark After I was Inferno and i find myself returning back to Inferno. I just like it more I guess. My advice is stick with it till you hit 66 and then if u you still don't like it by all means retalent.
    Inferno Vampire Guide: fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=298851
  • Tiyon - Storm Legion
    Tiyon - Storm Legion Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You really don't want to diversify into other talents, Inferno by it's very nature doesnt mix well with the other trees, even its talent points are "outlandish" in terms of use and manipulation in pvp/pve. To be honest in my humble opinion you do not see the true power of Inferno till your at 66 AT LEAST. and at 75 u see it at it's full potential. Especially in pvp. Personally speakign I've been blood/dark After I was Inferno and i find myself returning back to Inferno. I just like it more I guess. My advice is stick with it till you hit 66 and then if u you still don't like it by all means retalent.

lol i did the exact same thing, i dont find inferno over powered or over protected. i play inferno because it suits my play style perfectly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tiyon, Inferno Vampire of the Storm Legion
    Sig by Jyllian
  • FaustasLT - Illyfue
    FaustasLT - Illyfue Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I always think about why crosses...
  • xpreshred
    xpreshred Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Vampires are mythological or folkloric beings who subsist by feeding on the life essence (generally in the form of blood) of living creatures, regardless of whether ...
  • Frostum - Illyfue
    Frostum - Illyfue Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Thanks for the guide, but still cant choose!!
    Im making an alt vampire, i Dont plan on leveling him farder than lvl 45 so i can go to PVP arena.
    Knowing this, whic tree should i choose?? Dark??
  • Vathaelia - Eyrda
    edited April 2012
    Thanks for the guide, but still cant choose!!
    Im making an alt vampire, i Dont plan on leveling him farder than lvl 45 so i can go to PVP arena.
    Knowing this, whic tree should i choose?? Dark??

Most people prefer Dark for PvP, early anyways. Later, Inferno and Blood can be just as good higher level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AuroraTDS - Storm Legion
    AuroraTDS - Storm Legion Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Vamps need some revamping. They're getting eclipsed by mages and I'm experiencing too many obstacles in getting in instances. There is definite bias against vamps in instances at higher levels. The Vamps need more aoes and cannot compete with mages for parties.
  • Nayaru - Storm Legion
    Nayaru - Storm Legion Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Vamps need some revamping. They're getting eclipsed by mages and I'm experiencing too many obstacles in getting in instances. There is definite bias against vamps in instances at higher levels. The Vamps need more aoes and cannot compete with mages for parties.

Only inferno vamps are viable AoE DPS anyways, darks a close second but their main thing is single target DDing and cc, bloods being asked to AoE anything? lol. Being eclipsed by mages makes no sense in this context. And to be perfectly fair, vamps don't need revamping, peoples knowledge of vamps needs revamping. If you're being turned down for instances it's because the person turning you down doesn't know what you are capable of, assuming vamps are useless is an ignoramuses fault rather than the creators. lol
    Blood vamp since 2011 and now Wind Barding!
    tinyurl.com/apvqzc9 - PvE Blood/Dark Build
    And just because: tinyurl.com/howtosolokluer
  • Catlina - Storm Legion
    Catlina - Storm Legion Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Only inferno vamps are viable AoE DPS anyways, darks a close second but their main thing is single target DDing and cc, bloods being asked to AoE anything? lol. Being eclipsed by mages makes no sense in this context. And to be perfectly fair, vamps don't need revamping, peoples knowledge of vamps needs revamping. If you're being turned down for instances it's because the person turning you down doesn't know what you are capable of, assuming vamps are useless is an ignoramuses fault rather than the creators. lol

Agreed.
  • SHlNlGAMl - Lionheart
    SHlNlGAMl - Lionheart Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    wow nice info ty
  • spikkadez2012
    spikkadez2012 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I really like Vampires, but this is insane! Which one should I choose? Thinking of Dark, but they all look so good!
  • Gaiawyn - Lionheart
    Gaiawyn - Lionheart Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I haven't created a vamp yet, but plan to at some point. I'm sure you'll have fun with whatever you choose. You might look into the vampire class forums and see what others have to say. There are some pretty good guides out there as well. Good to research while you're still downloading. :)
  • IExorcism - Storm Legion
    IExorcism - Storm Legion Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    yeahh vamp ruless !!
  • CantCatchThis - Eyrda
    CantCatchThis - Eyrda Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I don't know why I looked at this...
    I don't need help o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]OMG I SAW A UNICORN!!!
  • EvilSheep - Illyfue
    EvilSheep - Illyfue Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I don't know why I looked at this...
    I don't need help o.O

This ^

And also the fact that it's so wrong it needs a complete makeover...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ ★ EvilSheep® - Dark Vampire - Lv80 since March 2012 ★ ~
    Lv80 Divine Priest - Lv80 Wind Bard - Lv80 Frost Mage
    Breath of Life - Florence + The Machine
    Because my Vamp comes with her own Theme Song.
    I'm not amoosed by the default forum font.
  • RandomRobyn - Storm Legion
    RandomRobyn - Storm Legion Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I found this guide very useful thank you!

I was mostly looking for a guide to tell me about what gems I should use and this was wonderful :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Naamahdoll - Eyrda
    Naamahdoll - Eyrda Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am Sara from Poland i love vampire !

add me facebook :)https://www.facebook.com/sara.crs.7
  • masterofduckness
    masterofduckness Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    How should i go about Vampire talent tree? Give points to Dark, Inferno and Blood at the same time, or pack it all up in 1 place? I want good build for PvE, since i dislike PvP quite a bit.