To All The Defenders of the Last Patch

Comments

• voulthras
    voulthras Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    That's nothing. I saw one with +1% Crit Chance on ID.
    Same, I saw one with 1k HP and 1% crit chance on IDs.

Of Course that's nothing major :confused:

I didn't say that u cannot get better attributes. I just wanted to show to those who said that its not too much of a difference the truth and why everyone is complaining about it. As you all know, attributes which gives 800+ hp or 55+ attack on a single id cannot be found on any other item, except the soulforce trinket. I mean by identifying.

But crit chance can be found... hard, but possible somehow. :)
  • psyhobunny69
    psyhobunny69 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    wintdkyo wrote: »
    I came from the future, and the possible replies are:
    • - CSers have a RIGHT to get items that non-CSers cannot get!
    • - But if everything is free, PWE will have no income to stay in business.
    • - They will have it available for non-CSers in the next 10 years. Just stop QQ and wait.
    • - It's a free economy. Don't like it? Don't play.
    • - Shut up slave and farm moar!
    • - Woah, how did Obama lose the election? D:

Your welcome.

A game is consisted of 2 :

1. Normal players
    2. Pay to win players - CSers

If any of those just "poof" and dissapear,there will be no game. No one will buy CS items from AH cuz every CSer out there is going to have them,and they will simply start to trash it. That is going to happen if normal players quit in large numbers. I already know many that did actually,they all moved to private server. Also,many of them say that game is even more balanced on private server than here. I already know that PWE staff need an income,but simply making difference by more than 20% between CSers and normal players with these new trinkets can only make things worse. Free economy,right,you're economy would never exist without normal players buying CS stuff from AH.

I fully agree with BegForIt,it's just a matter of time when ppl will start quiting,cuz game is becoming imbalanced with every single update coming.

wintdkyo,dude,you really need to work on your personality and your character,cuz ppl will only hate you more for what you wrote already.
  • Ayumichan - Storm Legion
    Ayumichan - Storm Legion Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i have an idea,lets "close" the shilya market from the chars who used CS.
    or better,implement a similar reward system for those who surviving without CS. (u use CS the option disappear)

i would like to see the massive QQ from CS-ers side. :D:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zonal - Eyrda
    Zonal - Eyrda Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Ok.. we gotta stop every single thread turning a QQ about class imbalances. We get it MM suck at PVP. But they excel at PVE and are one of the best classes. Just like how prots are extinct in PVE too. Guess what we QQd nothing got done and we moved on to playing another class. And that issue still isn't fixed and I doubt ever will be. Balancing the game and classes doesn't seem to be a priority here.

Just like this trinket here. Its game breaking. Yes for someone who's spent loads 5k HP and 15% critical defense isn't that much. And at end game lvl it isn't. But when ur lower level its a hell of a massive difference. But the whole point of this thread isnt about any of that.

Its about the trend of where the game is going and setting a precedent for what will eventually come. If you want balance and fairness in this game where CS and non get the same opportunities and this game to flourish, you all need to get on board and start singing from the same hymn sheet.

Locking content behind orbs us one thing. Not having access to it at all unless you pay is totally different. That's the discussion here. Leave ur other issues out of here.

My mention of class imbalance was brought in to show how people ignored it but would wail about imbalance brought about by a trinket. My main point which no one, not a single one of you can refute is that while class imbalance actually affects the game the perceived imbalance brought about by a trinket has no actual affect in game. You wanna say o at lower levels it does. This argument changes every 5 seconds everytime I invalidate a claim so here it is that I just made a new character and pimped it with a tier 3 cs trinket and boom! No different to any of the other characters I made before PvE wise and wait for it .......... can still get its behind kicked by some classes NOT using a trinket. Btw I made a bard cause since I can't get class balance Ima see how the other side lives!

Anyway if you followed the thread Drachus and I are actually on your side. I actually making a call out to the GMs on this one. Also so you know I have actually been attacked on a near personal level simply because I cash shop. amazingly I do not cash shop for a pvp advantage believe it or not. Most of my purchases are cosmetic or made in an attempt to catch back up where I do not have time to farm etc.

On a real level and its amazing when the shoe is on the other foot, the level of uninformed qq at the beginning of this thread was amazing. I and other took the time to show that most people fears were unfounded.

So now that we waded through all the bs lets get right down to it:

CSers get something non-cash shoppers cant! I am upset too only because it upsets you. To me this game is about community and if my friends (though few) get upset and leave the community suffers. My game experience suffers. The hard reality is though that even though this is a f2p game EVERY SINGLE mmo (and my fellow FWer I have played too many.....way too many) I have played have ALWAYS had content that non-CSers could not get! On top of that I was NOT always a cash shoppers. So believe when I tell you I know how it FEELS:(

Second dose of reality is that so far almost NONE of the people here qqing have directed their qq in the right direction. So even though I want to get with you guys and be supportive its difficult when almost none of you want to take up the issue in the right direction. Wake up and focus. Bors tells me to focus when I have been AGES ago. You guys should have been on the ball but never were. So now a new curve ball comes up that finally gets your goat now all of a sudden you know about focus!

Third set of reality is that the CN devs did this! GMs DO NOT MAKE GAME CODE! However they can influence certain changes so therefore how about all the qqers send tickets and make a thread backed by all of our signatures to show our displeasure. Once and for ................... all work together perhaps?

The reason why I keep posting in this thread though is just because none of you are focussed on the right thing. Do the right thing and I will be right up front. In fact I and other cash shoppers carry a certain power that would be very useful in o our fight for equality IF you guys would stop attacking us: "We can stop spending!"

But by the time I post this I can garuantee the next reply will be FOCUSSED on picking my post apart instead of getting the ball (which I have tried twice so far to do) rolling!

1D bet on myself. Thanks for helping me pay myself in advance.............
  • BerenOneHand - Illyfue
    BerenOneHand - Illyfue Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Uhm acually Zonal this post was here since start because people have attacked us when we show displeasure in the direction that PWE is taking FW. Telling us that its not that bad and they deserve it....
    Most of us here are focused, and were focused in the previous threads, about complaining to the people that do listen to us (the forum moderators, GMs and admins). In the hopes that they would try to do somethin about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jgmininoba#8630
    jgmininoba#8630 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    hmmm
    Why do people feel the need they need to make a big paragraph?for what?for no one to read it...because i know for a fact when i see a big **** paragraph that just rants on about how "OP the trinket is " i just laugh and by pass it.
    imo ehhh its a game, cs-ers got a trinket boo hoo, oh well move on! its a game...i'm sure all the QQ-ers will live another day with out this soo called "OP Trinket"
    oh my 1% crit chance OMG im gonna die with out 10% crit dodge or crit chance or OMG crit defence, THE WORLD HAS DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Grow up, get a life and stop qq over a fricken trinket that OMG IS SO GAME BREAKER
    the devs do not care what point do u not understand? they do not READ this, and im sure the GMS will not share it with the devs cuz its full of QQers that are un happy. And when u play a f2p well news flash its not always f2p they have to do something to keep it alive!...
    anyways before this paragraph gets any bigger i'm done i have said what i wanted to say
    GET OVER IT THE WORLD HAS NOT ENDED ITS JUST A DAMN TRINKET that has stats>>dev do not care just get over it:D
    ohh and before these damn trinkets came out the class imbalance was all ready here ...now why is it when a trinket comes out that they now realize how class imbalance each class is? i think its pathetic
    maybe its cause they see a new way to QQ and wanna do it cuz they can. Well guess what YOUR LIFE HAS NOT ENDED stop QQ
    and watch my post be chew from inside out when all the trolls and QQers read this ...come at me show me what a QQ and pathetic troll you can be
    Love de haters chew what i have said and make it all about you and how OP those trinkets are :)
  • Zonal - Eyrda
    edited October 2012
    Uhm acually Zonal this post was here since start because people have attacked us when we show displeasure in the direction that PWE is taking FW. Telling us that its not that bad and they deserve it....
    Most of us here are focused, and were focused in the previous threads, about complaining to the people that do listen to us (the forum moderators, GMs and admins). In the hopes that they would try to do somethin about it.

Out of curiosity. What do you think I deserve for spending $1000 dollars on a game that you should also get for spending $0. Just.....wondering........

I know this is kinda ya know not in keeping with my support for equality but I'm just curious to know if you were running the game, what would you do?
  • wintdkyo
    wintdkyo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    A game is consisted of 2 :
    wintdkyo,dude,you really need to work on your personality and your character,cuz ppl will only hate you more for what you wrote already.

Actually, that post you quoted, I was actually trolling every single "defenders" of the patch who wrote on this thread by laying down what they are already going to write (i.e. they can't come up anything new to defend the patch).

For the record (I thought "I came from the future" gave away the sarcasm), I am in the same position with BegForIt. I think this new patch is going to destroy this game.

One quick observation, most people saying that the purple trinkets doesn't make a huge difference are the same people who are from the PvE server who never really do any serious PvP, ijs.
  • Zonal - Eyrda
    edited October 2012
    Actually, that post you quoted, I was actually trolling every single "defenders" of the patch who wrote on this thread by laying down what they are already going to write (i.e. they can't come up anything new to defend the patch).

For the record (I thought "I came from the future" gave away the sarcasm), I am in the same position with BegForIt. I think this new patch is going to destroy this game.

One quick observation, most people saying that the purple trinkets doesn't make a huge difference are the same people who are from the PvE server who never really do any serious PvP, ijs.

The most serious PvP in this game is at WBs, Rift, 12s and arena. That is most 70+ PvP. Trinket does not make any difference at that level!
  • wintdkyo
    edited October 2012
    The most serious PvP in this game is at EBs, Rift, 12s and arena. That is most 70+ PvP. Trinket does not make any difference at that level!

You are telling me that additional crit chance/crit dmg/crit def/other ids you can get from the purple trinkets do not make a difference at 70+ PvP? Then under which area of gaming does it make a difference? Doing ToK?:confused:

I mean this is a matter of opinion but I just don't see how you can claim trinkets' ids do not make a difference in EB, Rift, FF, and arena.
  • Zonal - Eyrda
    edited October 2012
    Most of what I mentioned is team based PvP. Secondly depending on team composition its more about the combination of skills than your stats. Case in point is going up against a cc heavy squad e.g. vamps, sins, waterd bards or even glacial priest. No stat at this level really saves you. The returns diminish greatly. Of course I'm not talking your run of the mill 3/12, barely any mastery 0 resistance character. Thats why when Bors asked I pointed out the case of diamond prots fighting. My prot trinket is 3500+900 hp and rh sins still critting me for 25000+ hp. My trinket made 0 difference versus sins or vamps etc. NONE!

I'm not saying thats a reason for you to not want it. And for the hundreth time I want for you to have it too BUT the reality is that it is NOT gonna suddenly change your PvP performance and HENCE why I will continue to say that in the end class balance is more important than the ............ trinket. When Blood Element has you in 7 sec silence and hitting you for 35000 hp a hit, 4400 hp don't mean ..............!!!!! IF, IF, IF this game had better class balance THEN and only THEN could I say yes, the trinket is game breaking.

Furthermore the other factor is that at the level PvP I am talking about people have lvl V ............. gems in their gear. Tell me, can you get lvl V gems without CSing! They can ONLY be obtained though charge rewards AND they ARE ......... game breaking and NO average player can get them. Bors and a few other perhaps because they merchant etc (and that is in line with Bors thinking that yes though its a CS item he still has a way to get it while he cannot at all get the trinket) BUT the point remains that realistically almost 95% of you qqing about the trinket cannot get a lvl V gems and probably NEVER will! Why was there no mass qq over lvl V gems. Why no mass qq over a 7 sec silence. Why no mass qq over Charmed strike. Those things ARE game breaking. A 3500 hp trinket nope. Dual Talent, Nope. Re-id ..........ummmm ok maybey.

But the point is stop stressing on the trinket.

Bors major point, THE most substantive point is the underlying principle! The GMs must! (and I say must) provide a way for ALL players to get the benefits. Not to harp on mms too much but Dual Talent ability would be a huge benefit for all mms since there is no mm talent path that you can adequately PvP and PvE with. So being able to switch between soul and burst would be huge! Not game breaking! But it would expand the playability of that character so much more.

Stop griping on the trinket and focus on the fact that there is content locked away from non-paying players. Thats the point of focus.

That said I still want one of you to answer how are you going to reward me and encourage me to keep spending when I have spent over $1000 and you spent $0. Do you believe that there should be no reward? I'm not arguing but I just want to get your point of view!
  • BerenOneHand - Illyfue
    edited October 2012
    Why reward only one type of customer that you have in every update of a game that you have. That does not make sense since its because of all your users that some people pay money to play. If the player base only consisted of cash shopping people, it would be small indeed. People actually do care about fairness and balance in a game. So if you treat some better than others, the people who feel that it is unfair would leave.
    If you focus on increasing player base rather than milking people for all their worth and making the rest feel useless, there would be more people to CS, hence more income overall and less QQ. The main reason why most people that I know cash shop is because they want to get strong faster. So making all the content available to everyone is the best option.

Have u ever cheated in a game? activate GOD-mode and ran through the game like its nothin or get some strong weapons before you were supposed to. It gets boring really fast because there is no challenge. This game is the same, once you reach the top and then you find yourself alone, you will get bored really fast and leave as well. Because the difference in character strength between cashers and non cashing players are as big as cheating characters compared to non cheating characters in other games.

You bought a product for money, the company gave u specials using BOGOs and special % off on certain products. You already got rewarded. The people who spend a lot of time in this game with friends and such to have fun are the people who got nothin to show for it. If time in this game was money, we would be rich.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zonal - Eyrda
    edited October 2012
    Why reward only one type of customer that you have in every update of a game that you have. That does not make sense since its because of all your users that some people pay money to play. If the player base only consisted of cash shopping people, it would be small indeed. People actually do care about fairness and balance in a game. So if you treat some better than others, the people who feel that it is unfair would leave.
    If you focus on increasing player base rather than milking people for all their worth and making the rest feel useless, there would be more people to CS, hence more income overall and less QQ. The main reason why most people that I know cash shop is because they want to get strong faster. So making all the content available to everyone is the best option.

Have u ever cheated in a game? activate GOD-mode and ran through the game like its nothin or get some strong weapons before you were supposed to. It gets boring really fast because there is no challenge. This game is the same, once you reach the top and then you find yourself alone, you will get bored really fast and leave as well.

You bought a product for money, the company gave u specials using BOGOs and special % off on certain products. You already got rewarded. The people who spend a lot of time in this game with friends and such to have fun are the people who got nothin to show for it. If time in this game was money, we would be rich.

You run a fruit shop! I pay you $1000 every month for fruit! Your other friend pays you $0 but gets the same number of fruit! Which one will you reward when you have some bonus fruit, or some extra special ones with for instance less blemishes! I'm waiting on your answer, cause there is another fruit seller down the road and his fruit don look much different.....tell me.....
  • wintdkyo
    edited October 2012
    My prot trinket is 3500+900 hp and rh sins still critting me for 25000+ hp. My trinket made 0 difference versus sins or vamps etc. NONE!
    Stop griping on the trinket and focus on the fact that there is content locked away from non-paying players. Thats the point of focus.
    That said I still want one of you to answer how are you going to reward me and encourage me to keep spending when I have spent over $1000 and you spent $0. Do you believe that there should be no reward? I'm not arguing but I just want to get your point of view!

Regarding rh sins critting you, I know MokeKempachi built his prot around crit-defense so sin's crit has less of an impact on him in PvP. Besides you automatically get 10% crit defense via purple trinkets, and you can invest on resists to further diminish sins' crit. Are edge sins OP, oh yes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Personally, I actually don't care about the trinkets as much as I care about the dual tree talent. In other threads, I mentioned that I would pay an extra premium on top of the 5D gold in order to have it on my bard. I always have criticized the new patch for closing doors for non-CSers on these very very useful features.

Finally, this reward thing for CSing is PWE's call, not the players. I think the call is stupid, because it has and will deter non-CSers away from this game in the long-run.
  • wintdkyo
    edited October 2012
    You run a fruit shop! I pay you $1000 every month for fruit! Your other friend pays you $0 but gets the same number of fruit! Which one will you reward when you have some bonus fruit, or some extra special ones with for instance less blemishes! I'm waiting on your answer, cause there is another fruit seller down the road and his fruit don look much different.....tell me.....

How about I turn the table and say this? Every $10 you pay on this game automatically gives 1% additional crit chance. Because you paid $1000, all your toons have 100% crit chance. Sounds great, doesn't?
  • BerenOneHand - Illyfue
    edited October 2012
    You are getting it all wrong.
    You cannot compare different types of clients using another business as a model. Non-cashers that have to farm pay using time rather than money. Normal farming players are like contractors irl whereas cash shoppers are like clients. We spend time providing a service for the company and we get paid in in-game-gold where cash shopping players are paying for the gold using irl money. So we the contractors getting paid for our time are considered less valuable to the company than the people paying using irl money.

Using your model its more like the non-cashers get fruit as payment for working for me. Cash shoppers get fruit as payment for money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zonal - Eyrda
    edited October 2012
    How about I turn the table and say this? Every $10 you pay on this game automatically gives 1% additional crit chance. Because you paid $1000, all your toons have 100% crit chance. Sounds great, doesn't?

Sigh but thats not what happens. How about just answer the question.....guess you can't.
  • Zonal - Eyrda
    edited October 2012
    You are getting it all wrong.
    You cannot compare different types of clients using another business as a model. Non-cashers that have to farm pay using time rather than money. Normal farming players are like contractors irl whereas cash shoppers are like clients. We spend time providing a service for the company and we get paid in in-game-gold where cash shopping players are paying for the gold using irl money. So we the contractors getting paid for our time are considered less valuable to the company than the people paying using irl money.
    Using your model its more like the non-cashers get fruit as payment for working for me where you get fruit as payment for your money.

What service are you providing? WTF did I just read? You are not providing a service. Now I see why you have this all twisted. You are getting a service provided to you for free. Come again. Now I understand. You actually think by playing free you are doing something for PWE!

When I play a game without cash shopping I know exactly wtf I am. A free loader period! And this is me being honest. I was never always a CSer and there are some games that even now I would not cash shop in. There is no way as a non-CS I would see myself as doing a service to the company. I am a consumer period. Even if I cash shop I am still a consumer!

As I said somewhere else yeah it sucks and it felt bad sometimes but I always always remembered it's a free game! I'm getting for free what I might otherwise have to pay at least $50 for. I used to play gaming systems (huge Nintendo fan once) and I shelled out some serious cash on games. When I discovered online mmos it opened a whole new world. I was like WTF! a whole game with updates and I don't have to pay unless I want to. I mean wow, NO monthly fee! are you kidding. I my world I had never before had such a luxury. I never ever complained cause it was freeeeeeeee. A point did come when I wanted things I couldnt have before. Not primarily in gaming. In life period. So I made more money to get those things.

When I was finally able to cash shop it was cool. I was like yeah, now I can get that stuff I never could before!

But to sit and play a free game and think I am doing them a service......WOW......I must be weird cause at no point did such a thout EVER cross my mind cause In my little world that I come from......Nothing in life is free.
  • BerenOneHand - Illyfue
    edited October 2012
    What service are you providing? WTF did I just read? You are not providing a service. Now I see why you have this all twisted. You are getting a service provided to you for free. Come again. Now I understand. You actually think by playing free you are doing something for PWE!

When I play a game without cash shopping I know exactly wtf I am. A free loader period! And this is me being honest. I was never always a CSer and there are some games that even now I would not cash shop in. There is no way as a non-CS I would see myself as doing a service to the company. I am a consumer period. Even if I cash shop I am still a consumer!

As I said somewhere else yeah it sucks and it felt bad sometimes but I always always remembered it's a free game! I'm getting for free what I might otherwise have to pay at least $50 for. I used to play gaming systems (huge Nintendo fan once) and I shelled out some serious cash on games. When I discovered online mmos it opened a whole new world. I was like WTF! a whole game with updates and I don't have to pay unless I want to. I mean wow, NO monthly fee! are you kidding. I my world I had never before had such a luxury. I never ever complained cause it was freeeeeeeee. A point did come when I wanted things I couldnt have before. Not primarily in gaming. In life period. So I made more money to get those things.

When I was finally able to cash shop it was cool. I was like yeah, now I can get that stuff I never could before!

But to sit and play a free game and think I am doing them a service......WOW......I must be weird cause at no point did such a thout EVER cross my mind cause In my little world that I come from......Nothing in life is free.
    You are limiting your own thinking. Without people who dont cash shop, this game would be dead right now. You would not have fun in a server with the 10% that do cash shop. Even fewer would consider cash shopping if there were no non-cash shopping people. We provide service by spending our time in this game, time that could be spent somewhere else. Without non-cash shopping people there would be no cash shoppers or very few.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zonal - Eyrda
    edited October 2012
    Ya know someone brought it to mind at a meeting I was at once. In this life government makes certain provisions and there are people because they are free and because behind the scenes they have no idea what actually went into having those provisions made live life thinking that those provisions are theirs by right! They think it is owed to them! If only they knew that:

1) at any point those provisions can be taken away
    2) what the get for free someone else still has to work for it

Perhaps the F2P/Cash Shop model should just die and all mmos should just be monthly subscription or One time payment for client/Cash Shop if you want to support us (GW2).
  • Zonal - Eyrda
    edited October 2012
    You are limiting your own thinking. Without people who dont cash shop, this game would be dead right now. You would not have fun in a server with the 10% that do cash shop. Even fewer would consider cash shopping if there were no non-cash shopping people. We provide service by spending our time in this game, time that could be spent somewhere else. Without non-cash shopping people there would be no cash shoppers or very few.

So explain the games with huge player bases that are subscription only or pay for client.

Then explain why many of them are adopting the CS model now. You think its to get free players?

My thinking is limited? I want you to get a trinket free my friend. Heck I paid 5D for a dual talent but if I could I would want you to have it for free! My thinking isn't limited its real!
  • BerenOneHand - Illyfue
    edited October 2012
    Spending at least a month working for somethin that's around 2D is not getting it for free. So you are saying the in game stuff is free? Ok then explain why in game gold has a monetary value.
    Normal subscription games cost around what? 20$ per month? I know cash shoppers that pay 1k+ within a month. Who wouldnt change their system?
    These are not provisions nor is this some government -.- . Again you are comparing to the wrong stuff.
    1) at any point those provisions can be taken away
    2) what the get for free someone else still has to work for it
    rofl dude. Some farmers spend weeks hunting somethin and you go pay 8D+ for it.... using gold that you bought using IRL money. So you saying that the farmer didnt work for it? he got it for free then sold to u?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Essat - Lionheart
    Essat - Lionheart Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    So explain the games with huge player bases that are subscription only or pay for client.

Then explain why many of them are adopting the CS model now. You think its to get free players?

My thinking is limited? I want you to get a trinket free my friend. Heck I paid 5D for a dual talent but if I could I would want you to have it for free! My thinking isn't limited its real!

Go to college and take a couple economics classes if you want the answer for those questions. Under your logic I can't possibly give you a lesson for free that other people pay tens of tousands of dollars for.

The simple answer is free players drive the economy.
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    No offense, but you're really stupid.

I guess the game did not reward CSers at all until last patch according to you. Everyone has lv100 masteries and lv3 wings, we all know that. No reason to CS. CS didn't give leaves, nope. For almost TWO years of this game running, they made no profit off it. We all know it. Because you say so. Everyone got the same amount of fruits/leaves even if they paid $0.

Yep.

Also PS, games who switched to f2p from p2p are ones who were dying and needed more population. Just a headsup.
  • wintdkyo
    edited October 2012
    Sigh but thats not what happens. How about just answer the question.....guess you can't.

Unfortunately, you don't get what you have posted, don't you? I just simply took your principle from your own post and applied to a different hypothetical example. You really don't know how to argue and defend your points, don't you....:confused:
  • Riselight - Illyfue
    Riselight - Illyfue Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Been there, done that, game stinks.

'nuff said
  • Zonal - Eyrda
    edited October 2012
    Spending at least a month working for somethin that's around 2D is not getting it for free.

Wow. The game you play you play for free. The 2D you farm for you did it all without having to pay to access the game. How is that so hard to grasp. You play for FREE!

So you are saying the in game stuff is free? Ok then explain why in game gold has a monetary value.

Read! To play the game is free! When you farm 2D you CANNOT convert it to real cash and use IRL! It has 0 "monetary" value. Its value only becomes "real" insomuch as you can purchase a virtual item using the virtual gold the same way someone can purchase the same virtual item using real life cash. What they can buy is the same but one is real and one is virtual. In this game they may share the same "value" but outside of this game one does not actually exist.

Normal subscription games cost around what? 20$ per month? I know cash shoppers that pay 1k+ within a month. Who wouldnt change their system?

Yes so the point here is that they want more money. If you are not paying its not you they want. In fact they hope that at some point you become a cash shopper!

These are not provisions nor is this some government -.- . Again you are comparing to the wrong stuff.

If you cant draw the comparison I can't help you.

rofl dude. Some farmers spend weeks hunting somethin and you go pay 8D+ for it.... using gold that you bought using IRL money. So you saying that the farmer didnt work for it? he got it for free then sold to u?

Your idea of "work" here is twisted. First of all this is a game. If you are working then I feel for you! Me; I prefer the kind of work where I actually get paid IRL!

Here are my apparently stupid responses. BTW I get to pay myslef 1D as I suspected no one here actually intends to tackle the GMs.
  • Zonal - Eyrda
    edited October 2012
    Go to college and take a couple economics classes if you want the answer for those questions. Under your logic I can't possibly give you a lesson for free that other people pay tens of tousands of dollars for.

The simple answer is free players drive the economy.

What proportion of FW players are F2P and have never cash shopped?
  • Zonal - Eyrda
    edited October 2012
    Been there, done that, game stinks.

'nuff said

PvE is weak as it was in the original but in terms of structured PvP, nothing beats it. Of course that just my opinion.
This discussion has been closed.