Lylandris - Eyrda
Lylandris - Eyrda Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Beginner's Guide
I asked the leader of the union of woods how to get rep, but what bothers me is that the mount requires level 4 reputation and i only have 2 am i missing something? How do i gain reputation with them? or it's only the training thing ?:(
Post edited by Lylandris - Eyrda on

Comments

• Jandir - Storm Legion
    Jandir - Storm Legion Posts: 602 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Reputation quests (daily or weekly or random...never paid attention to when they appeared)

Reputation coins - dropped from mobs and given as a Henry quest reward
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature created by Luciferia!
  • NeyteriKiy - Lionheart
    NeyteriKiy - Lionheart Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    you get a reputation emblems when you have done 5 henry quests and you turn those in for reputation at your faction leader
  • Lylandris - Eyrda
    Lylandris - Eyrda Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Thank you
  • Morgueanna - Lionheart
    Morgueanna - Lionheart Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You can also train with them and get XP and a small amount of rep at the same time.
  • Bytrisha - Lionheart
    Bytrisha - Lionheart Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Henry will give you a coin (dream emblem?) for the 5th and 10th turn-in every day, and they are worth 1,000 rep each. The soul gold and XP rewards also increase for every turn-in up until the 10th daily quest turn-in, so it is good to do at least 10 per day for the rep coins, XP, and soul gold.
  • Jandir - Storm Legion
    Jandir - Storm Legion Posts: 602 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Note: The Dream coins will raise in level as you level (or maybe it's as your Rep levels, fairly sure it's the former).

Level 1 coin is worth 1,000 Rep
    Level 2 coin is worth 2,000 Rep
    etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature created by Luciferia!
  • Chuunk - Lionheart
    Chuunk - Lionheart Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Note: The Dream coins will raise in level as you level (or maybe it's as your Rep levels, fairly sure it's the former).

Level 1 coin is worth 1,000 Rep
    Level 2 coin is worth 2,000 Rep
    etc

Nice info but useless practically. The only thing Rep is good for is the low level mount. The high level mount costs to much Soul Coin.

My question is, there any other way besides 10 Henry quests a day and chance drop (which is not worth mentioning because it's chance) to increase Rep below level 40. I want my free PERMENANT mount now. I want to get it out of the way fast so I can concentrate on more important things.
  • Faeles - Storm Legion
    Faeles - Storm Legion Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    At level 25, I believe, in the Boutique (the Blue Ribboned Gift Box on the upper right) you can recieve 10 n Reputation Badges that will be enough to catapult you to level 4 Reputation with your Faction. This is enough to be able to get your first basic mount.

Check it out and look at all the various options as some are daily, consecutive, dedication, and quest/instance rewards as well as at levels 10, 20, 30, etc... and though not listed also at mid levels.

Happy Hunting, enjoy, and have fin. :)
  • maesterix
    maesterix Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    At level 25, I believe, in the Boutique (the Blue Ribboned Gift Box on the upper right) you can recieve 10 n Reputation Badges that will be enough to catapult you to level 4 Reputation with your Faction. This is enough to be able to get your first basic mount.

Check it out and look at all the various options as some are daily, consecutive, dedication, and quest/instance rewards as well as at levels 10, 20, 30, etc... and though not listed also at mid levels.

Happy Hunting, enjoy, and have fin. :)

What Faeles posted is the right and fastest way to do this. at lvl 25 open shylia market and go to favor tab. there you can acquire like 10 higher lvl emblems for couple of shylia favor tokens. hand them to your faction rep and you get instant lvl 4 reputation that will enable you to get a basic mount for 30 soul gold.

from that point on henry dailies gives 1 rep item at 5 quests and another rep item at 10 quests only (item lvl is relative to your lvl so it will increase later). then after lvl 60 you can additionally trade for these emblems with your bounty reputation to speed things up.

good luck