glowing weapons

VelvetStrike - Illyfue
VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
Soo my weapon is feeling a bit un apreciated at the moment, it can only get 12 chroma max and my weapon feels like having some special effect at 40 chroma. My weapon told me that he wants in the next update to have a special effect that the fire chroma is more visible. More visible as in filling the screens of freedom harbor or even filling whole freedom harbor and burning anybody in the chroma alive.

If this will happen my weapon will feel apreciated again :) so please, please my weapon.

(this has not been made out of self interest, purely my weapon complaining here)
Post edited by VelvetStrike - Illyfue on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• MeowHeals - Eyrda
    MeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Haha, i do agree that some better effects with higher chroma could be added :P
  • MeowHeals - Eyrda
    edited October 2012
    40 chroma? pffft, make it 60.

Yes... because everyone wants/can get the current lv5 gems... and especially want those in wep.
  • Summanus - Illyfue
    Summanus - Illyfue Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I spoke to my weapon too and it is also unhappy.

It said it wants to be 12th fort. It wants you to add Elite Star Crystals for better forts, so it too, one day hopes to have 40 chroma without being bankrupt.
    Summanus | 80 Diamond Geezer Protector - retired

Play the game, don't let the game play you.
  • kuukami
    kuukami Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    My weapon also speaks to me and is bordering on depression. It would like a better than 28% chance with 8 star crystals to get its' 10th-12th forts.

Cymbalta may help but I think better forting percentages would be so much healthier. :D
  • Aishleen - Eyrda
    Aishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    My weapon is very depressed also, it came with Warded Wise stat after upgrading from level 75 with 3200 brilliance of glory, then tried to become better using another 1600 glories to reroll stats and is now single prefix Warded and feels like junk :(

tl;dr CN devs have obsession with those stupid glories wtf 1600 to reroll make them easier to get / 500 per reroll -.-

Also I wouldn't mind different tiers of glow levels :P Like Wings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yes... because everyone wants/can get the current lv5 gems... and especially want those in wep.

well that was kinda my point :D
  • Monotonous - Storm Legion
    Monotonous - Storm Legion Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    whatever mine is 0
  • HaffsBard - Dyos
    HaffsBard - Dyos Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Seems like the transfer and the first 3200 aren't expensive enough :eek:
    Do you have to transfer it again on another weap before re-ident it, same like upgrading it to lv77? Noone on Dyos tested yet :confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aishleen - Eyrda
    Aishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Seems like the transfer and the first 3200 aren't expensive enough :eek:
    Do you have to transfer it again on another weap before re-ident it, same like upgrading it to lv77? Noone on Dyos tested yet :confused:
    You get to keep the level 75 weapon intact, always.

However, when you reroll the stats on the level 77 weapon (using 1600 glories per try), you lose the level 77 weapon, and get a new one, with random stats. So right now I am still using my level 75, because I can't bear the thought of losing reforge and id's on my level 77 when I reroll this Warded **** (I could transfer refines, but id's and reforge I can't)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WerePetar - Illyfue
    WerePetar - Illyfue Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    then great idea from PW :) but they should asked for 4800 again for each re roll and i agree wapons need lvl 2 glow
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    edited October 2012
    You get to keep the level 75 weapon intact, always.

However, when you reroll the stats on the level 77 weapon (using 1600 glories per try), you lose the level 77 weapon, and get a new one, with random stats. So right now I am still using my level 75, because I can't bear the thought of losing reforge and id's on my level 77 when I reroll this Warded **** (I could transfer refines, but id's and reforge I can't)

Seems like i'm the only lucky one then :cool: edge stout on first try :cool:

My weapon however doesnt feel apreciated, he feels like he is very powerfull etc. But he wants a makeover, he is reborn and stuff but still looks like his old self. I think he wants a new haircut and look a lil sharper (dagger). I hope my weapon won't cut himself now :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EvilSheep - Illyfue
    EvilSheep - Illyfue Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Well I dont mind them getting shinier as the chroma gets higher BUT I do mind the change in how they look unless they plan on making my Vamp weap less obnoxious and ugly... Because really that thing is covering my entire back and more importantly my kindred's HOT ****... it's making me sad panda. :(

Oh here's an idea... Hide Weapon option :D the way we hide our helms ^^

Other than that I have been incredibly lucky with the Rebirth quest. I had precise wise and got precise stout on first try along with double accu + crit chance ID :P

VS is jells <3:D

Oh btw PWI do bring us a rebirth for our flying boots boss boots in the near future :P ?

But with less Brilliance of Glory requirement!!! :mad: its been a pain buying that shet :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ ★ EvilSheep® - Dark Vampire - Lv80 since March 2012 ★ ~
    Lv80 Divine Priest - Lv80 Wind Bard - Lv80 Frost Mage
    Breath of Life - Florence + The Machine
    Because my Vamp comes with her own Theme Song.
    I'm not amoosed by the default forum font.
  • MeowHeals - Eyrda
    edited October 2012
    Well I dont mind them getting shinier as the chroma gets higher BUT I do mind the change in how they look unless they plan on making my Vamp weap less obnoxious and ugly... Because really that thing is covering my entire back and more importantly my kindred's HOT ****... it's making me sad panda. :(

Oh here's an idea... Hide Weapon option :D the way we hide our helms ^^

Other than that I have been incredibly lucky with the Rebirth quest. I had precise wise and got precise stout on first try along with double accu + crit chance ID :P

VS is jells <3:D

Oh btw PWI do bring us a rebirth for our flying boots boss boots in the near future :P ?

But with less Brilliance of Glory requirement!!! :mad: its been a pain buying that shet :eek:

Because a warrior running around smacking you with air seems reasonable lmao.
  • EvilSheep - Illyfue
    EvilSheep - Illyfue Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Because a warrior running around smacking you with air seems reasonable lmao.

It is an "OPTION" Einstein. Maybe you should put a cork up your piehole before you go lmao-ing at the things ppl say :D

Option means... You can CHOOSE TO HIDE OR NOT. ^^

Vampires dont once use their weapon. Unlike other classes that pick it and use it. KKthxbai.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ ★ EvilSheep® - Dark Vampire - Lv80 since March 2012 ★ ~
    Lv80 Divine Priest - Lv80 Wind Bard - Lv80 Frost Mage
    Breath of Life - Florence + The Machine
    Because my Vamp comes with her own Theme Song.
    I'm not amoosed by the default forum font.
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    edited October 2012
    uhhhh osom, so at 40 chroma u can make ur weapon invisible and become an airbender? :D i think my weapon is looking forward for this. Is it strange my daggers talk to me btw?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rheeia - Illyfue
    Rheeia - Illyfue Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Nothing you do is strange Vel, ur just a spinster. moehahah:D
  • ling32
    ling32 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Tsk, like master like dagger~~ as if ur Gigantic green flappyy thingies isnt distracting enuf, now u want little niki to hv gigantic flappyy thingies tooo while it woooshes to stab some1 at the back~~~ Shooo Barbie shooo~~ :D
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    edited October 2012
    Just matching my weapon with my wings, this game is all abt fashion right? :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]