[NOTICE] Server maintenance for 10/9

13»

Comments

• PriestessF - Eyrda
    PriestessF - Eyrda Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    wardrobe bag expansion, I beg of you >:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

-level 80 priest
    -level 78 bard
    -level 77 roarrior
  • plgfrostiie#3199
    plgfrostiie#3199 Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    *pacing room wearing hole in carpet*, gotta be close now, almost time to log back in surely....*stops too stare at clock, willing it to go faster*
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    Magicka - Storm Legion Posts: 2,061 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    *pacing room wearing hole in carpet*, gotta be close now, almost time to log back in surely....*stops too stare at clock, willing it to go faster*

Not even been an hour yet >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    'I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well
    as you deserve.' ~ Bilbo Baggins
  • TimSnow - Lionheart
    TimSnow - Lionheart Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited October 2012

*pushes cunning down* You're not pacing fast enough! D: <
  • dezerth
    dezerth Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    BAG EXTENSIONS

I have 7 rows of fashion, with plenty more in mind. We already know you're gonna make more fashion at some point in time and guess how many rows i'm gonna have? 9/10 I have three preset options, and guess how many options I have? It's hard for me to model and show off my stuff and encourage people to buy fashion and rub how cool mine is in thier faces, when I have to dig through my huge bag and wardrobe.

I say give wardrobe it's own little tab on the bag so when you click it all the wardrobe slots are there and perhaps increase the the preset option through some little button on the wardrobe tab that opens those options? I'm just kinda trying to paint a picture here of a nice clean functional idea imo. But it keeps things organized, nice, simple, easy and SO DAMN HANDY. I mean I dont care if it's free or if I have to pay or whatever. It's a need for many. Especially me Q.Q
  • faimon
    faimon Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i suggest fashion bag extension
  • Memorie - Storm Legion
    Memorie - Storm Legion Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    *Dances across the forums* Servers are up! <3
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    edited October 2012
    dezerth wrote: »
    BAG EXTENSIONS

I say give wardrobe it's own little tab on the bag so when you click it all the wardrobe slots are there

I suggested tabbed bank and inventory and wardrobe slots ages ago.

Adding a new tab with extra storage should not be a problem and I really don't know why they have not done this, even if we had to PAY for it (ofc we would, silly me)

They already have this in PWI, and I would love to know if this suggestion has ever been sent to the Chinese Developers at any time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    'I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well
  • lokisdottir
    lokisdottir Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Servers are currently UP!

Special Bonus: Harvest Festival now active on Trade and Realm 2 for all servers.
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    edited October 2012
    Servers are currently UP!

Special Bonus: Harvest Festival now active on Trade and Realm 2 for all servers.

Ty Loki
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • plgfrostiie#3199
    plgfrostiie#3199 Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    *pushes cunning down* You're not pacing fast enough! D: <

and you said i wasn't pacing fast enough :P
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    dezerth wrote: »
    BAG EXTENSIONS

I have 7 rows of fashion, with plenty more in mind. We already know you're gonna make more fashion at some point in time and guess how many rows i'm gonna have? 9/10 I have three preset options, and guess how many options I have? It's hard for me to model and show off my stuff and encourage people to buy fashion and rub how cool mine is in thier faces, when I have to dig through my huge bag and wardrobe.

only 7? try having 13.5 rows of fashion, and thats AFTER i tossed a bunch of pieces i didnt care to ever wear. WE NEED FASHION BAGS, PWE.
  • dezerth
    edited October 2012
    I suggested tabbed bank and inventory and wardrobe slots ages ago.

Adding a new tab with extra storage should not be a problem and I really don't know why they have not done this, even if we had to PAY for it (ofc we would, silly me)

They already have this in PWI, and I would love to know if this suggestion has ever been sent to the Chinese Developers at any time.

Great minds think alike. I'm glad i'm not alone on this tbh heh heh. But I mean, I am so down on doing whatever I need to do as a player to help get this done, and i'm certain several others would highly agree. I know petitions seem over-rated, but a well constructed letter with a few notable signitures might atleast get the idea noticed. I personally find it dire, I like to be organized and yes ofc I'd pay if I had to myself -.0
  • dezerth
    edited October 2012
    amarantos wrote: »
    only 7? try having 13.5 rows of fashion, and thats AFTER i tossed a bunch of pieces i didnt care to ever wear. WE NEED FASHION BAGS, PWE.

LOL. I so believe you. Just look at al the options of fashion they give us? Just take your time and count every individual piece for every existing fashion at this momment. All we have is two rows and three presets? It almost dosn't even sound logical! ..or fair for that matter...
  • TimSnow - Lionheart
    TimSnow - Lionheart Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    and you said i wasn't pacing fast enough :P

*curb stomps you as I pace on your back* THIS IS HOW YOU PACE! D:< *stomps on your back as I pace*

xD
  • Sassana - Illyfue
    Sassana - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    All the sugestions in 1
    So the moral is..... Exploit everything and don't tell the gms or they will take it away.

Gotcha...

Don't ask, don't tell.

By FireBat

True story
  • supernoobster
    supernoobster Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    mrsooshi wrote: »
    We already do have those. its under utility in cash shop. Also considering you can just buy bank extensions for 8g from the bank npcs.

I meant to buy with soul leaves and not regular leaves.
This discussion has been closed.