FWIC Choose Your Captain

lokisdottir
lokisdottir Posts: 108 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
Hey All,

So the people we asked for the captaincy weren't interested in leading you to victory, we still need a captain, however, so we're opening it up to a poll

NOTE: I learned during the player appreciation that you guys love to cheat, so if anyone receives a ridiculous amount of votes they will automatically become ineligible for captaincy. The duties of the captain are below:

-Being in contact with the GM's running the event as the official point of contact for the team
-Act as the Guild Leader and ensure the Team is correctly registered for the designated Battle
-Ensure that information from the GM's is passed to the team
-Ensure that no one on the team is using hacks or exploits, and reporting it if needed to the appropriate GM

Also refrain from trolling or flaming the competitors, I'm not interested in that right now and will remove off topic posts.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Arizll - Eyrda
    Arizll - Eyrda Posts: 1,551 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hey All,

So the people we asked for the captaincy weren't interested in leading you to victory, we still need a captain, however, so we're opening it up to a poll

NOTE: I learned during the player appreciation that you guys love to cheat, so if anyone recieves a rediculous amount of votes they will automatically become ineligible for captaincy. The duties of the captain are below:

"In this competition, the member of the team registered as the Guild leader will be the only official liaison and the assigned person in charge. Guild leaders must assist the competition officials to confirm the participants

ridiculous*

:D

Are we voting from this small pool of people? Or we can vote for others too?
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Remove the poll, let the team vote by pming you. Why the heck should the people that aren't involved vote for this?

That aside could we have some kind of motivation or anything from these people? I got no idea who they are, so it'd be nice if they'd tell us why they think they're qualified (since the captain will most likely also be the leader during the rift).

Otherwise count my vote out, it'd be just random for the guy with the name I like best or something.
  • lokisdottir
    edited October 2012
    Remove the poll, let the team vote by pming you. Why the heck should the people that aren't involved vote for this?

That aside could we have some kind of motivation or anything from these people? I got no idea who they are, so it'd be nice if they'd tell us why they think they're qualified (since the captain will most likely also be the leader during the rift).

Otherwise count my vote out, it'd be just random for the guy with the name I like best or something.

We've already got the team responding to a ton of info right now, trying to make it easier on everyone to track, but if you want to private PM me your vote from the full list that's fine.

These 10 were chosen for their high scores and (so far) not being huge trolls. If anyone on that list wants to respond here and say why they want/don't want it that's fine. It's not a huge thing, mostly they have to sign the group up for rift and watch for GM communication.
  • nrliev
    nrliev Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I think Chefi should lead.

As he would lead us all to victory.

Yey :):):):)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vesrix - Eydra - First Zodiac Blood Rite Vamp
    - lvl 80 Hybrid Blood 35 / Dark 26 vamp (tinyurl.com/Mybuilduh)
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    We've already got the team responding to a ton of info right now, trying to make it easier on everyone to track, but if you want to private PM me your vote from the full list that's fine.

These 10 were chosen for their high scores and (so far) not being huge trolls. If anyone on that list wants to respond here and say why they want/don't want it that's fine. It's not a huge thing, mostly they have to sign the group up for rift and watch for GM communication.

While that's the official function, the captain will, probably, also be seen as leader during the rift, thus I'd like it to be someone that knows what he's doing. Otherwise we'll have to log in and in half an hour before our rift we have to fight out who the leader is, what our plans are etc. If we can get that done now the person would have at least some time to think of something we might have something vaguely resembling organisation.
  • PostgreSQL - Eyrda
    PostgreSQL - Eyrda Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Cai_Wenji all the way
    good luck gais
    [SIGPIC]http://rcupload.com/images/QeRFD.png[/SIGPIC]
    -->MSSQL Is NOT my alt !<--
  • PleaseGoAway - Storm Legion
    PleaseGoAway - Storm Legion Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Where is the love for FeKechuuuuuu
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • majkel33
    majkel33 Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Chefi no idea why, don't know that person, just more votes then others :s
  • Axym - Lionheart
    Axym - Lionheart Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    edited October 2012

I voted for the only mm that I know of, got a ton of class pride :D

But to the reason why I quoted Loki, are you trying to tell me the more trolling I do the less chance I have of being taken srsly?

QQRAGEQUIT!!!!

But seriously though, iz the trolling thing a case hy case basis or am I screwed for life?

(replied through tablet fast, plz excuse spelling errors.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As long as I'm captain, the rum shall never be gone.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes courtesy of Deltatroopa
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Ineligable for captain if they get too many votes? ...as a troll.. I would spam votes for the person I didn't want then.... Ijs.

But I'm not part of contest... I have no say... Limit it to the team only.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • lokisdottir
    edited October 2012
    Poll Closed, The people who got top votes were: BerenOneHand, Chefi, iLikeBigGuns, FeKa, and some PM write in votes for Kaiyuna. I will be contacting these people and we'll announce a captain as soon as I have replies.

Thanks for playing, and for keeping trolling to a minimum. Gonna close this and we'll announce the captain in the main thread.
This discussion has been closed.