[WANMEI] Werewolf Class

Comments

• asd29
    asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'm intrigued by the werewolf priest combo

General consensus is Human is better for Divine and elves for Glacial. So werewolf will be best for rebel maybe?

Also I havent seen what elemental affinities this race will use.
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration
  • LaoLao - Illyfue
    LaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    very strange that this race is restricted to 1 class only. i'm hoping that that pic is from a test client or something and more classes will be added before release but if not I guess the chinese devs are feeling lazy

No sure, but designer-graphics ARE too lazy ;) (sure you noted much stuff have same graphics but different name/use).

In the end, hope the new class will no be so limited... (the final enemies from werewolf , the vampires will make kiss the floor if they cant have mage class too :p ... wrote this by a mage, haha).

Back in forum after some time... nice see still here, firebat and others old "forum-ppls" ... maintaining moving the stuff... :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
  • Madamev - Eyrda
    Madamev - Eyrda Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    very strange that this race is restricted to 1 class only. i'm hoping that that pic is from a test client or something and more classes will be added before release but if not I guess the chinese devs are feeling lazy

We can only hope more classes will be added. I wanted to be a female Werewolf sin personally. Or a mage.
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    IMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    1. OMG IMBALANZE!!!! I've missed you <33

2. Ummm is that their racial buff or a skill like the skill to turn vamps to vamp form?

it's racial...hence they're more deadly than kindred sin or elvish priest...

imagine a werewolf...
    now imagine it using stealth...
    now imagine it being 1/2 way round the map before you even step out of the gates
    now imagine the werewolf form wouldn't wear off because of his skills

then imagine a priest
    now imagine it running faster than elves...
    now imagine it healing faster than you can mutilate people
    now imagine it's not a divine priest but a glacial/rebel priest...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    Magicka - Storm Legion Posts: 2,061 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    source:http://shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20121008/136041.shtml

The return of the wolf, challenge yourself! "Mythical continent wolf attacking" October 18, wild beta!

Hey, Sexy lady! Hot body, sexy clothing, wild and reveal a trace of playful, want to know who they are? Tell you, they are "mythical continent wolf attacking" the latest and the sixth largest ethnic - "Wolf" beauty Oh! want to know more about their secret? Come and take a look at the first-hand information from Kelan Meng multi-continent.

10111349678532527.jpg

The mythical continent wolf attacking "real screenshot - wild pastor

Head animal ears looks enchanting

The wolf women who completely different from the other five races, perfect facial features reveal stubborn look. Especially their eyes, the kind of clear, however, is full unyielding eyes fully shows the personality of the wolf with the wild hair. Coupled with the overhead that of animal ears, more add a playful feel.

10111349678533511.jpg

The mythical continent wolf attacking "real screenshot - cute cute

Hot body dressed sexy

The female wolf people one by one have a super hot sexy body, and full werewolf costumes Features with wild animal skins, thick, made of metal skirt and stomacher to tell the history of the wolf Stroll in Freeport Plaza is a beautiful landscape.

10111349678534294.jpg

The mythical continent wolf attacking "real screenshots - sexy back

The spell powerful specializes cure

The wolf women who by virtue of a tough heart and devout faith, by the gift of the gods, to grasp the profound meaning of the SG. The healing light their clenched token exudes no way inferior to the humans and elves. They will also studious and intelligent treatment of traditional magic wolf spell perfect combine to create a distinctive treatment effect.

10111349678535283.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking" real screenshot-Sexy lady

The wolf beauty imminent, "the mythical continent wolf struck to create a whole new world for you! Beauty of this race from the sixth-largest, as well as what kind of stunt? Behind them, what are the unknown story? Have all the answers about to be announced in the October 18 you! more details, so stay tuned official website.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    'I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well
    as you deserve.' ~ Bilbo Baggins
  • Ronyon - Storm Legion
    Ronyon - Storm Legion Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    So the important thing is that they are Sexy. Kinda odd for a developer to stress that so much. XD

"They will also studious and intelligent treatment of traditional magic wolf spell perfect combine to create a distinctive treatment effect." - actually interesting, if it's both true and actually works.

October 18 for more info, or is that the date China gets the patch? :3
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    IMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    So the important thing is that they are Sexy. Kinda odd for a developer to stress that so much. XD

"They will also studious and intelligent treatment of traditional magic wolf spell perfect combine to create a distinctive treatment effect." - actually interesting, if it's both true and actually works.

October 18 for more info, or is that the date China gets the patch? :3

yup...so you can expect us getting it in april or somethin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • Axym - Lionheart
    Axym - Lionheart Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I will ssy I love that hair they show!! Can't wait to see more! <33
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As long as I'm captain, the rum shall never be gone.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes courtesy of Deltatroopa
  • PostgreSQL - Eyrda
    PostgreSQL - Eyrda Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    383444_431083460282914_114124614_n.jpg
    looks pretty cool
    [SIGPIC]http://rcupload.com/images/QeRFD.png[/SIGPIC]
    -->MSSQL Is NOT my alt !<--
  • ChaosFX - Eyrda
    ChaosFX - Eyrda Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    GM's WTB gender and racial transfer at cost of leaves.. ima transform to female wolven rawr! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    edited October 2012
    source: http://shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20121011/136154.shtml

The return of the wolf to challenge themselves! A mythical continent wolf attacking "10.18 rave beta!

Perfect the world's first multi-national R & D 3D Western fantasy online game "mythical continent wolf struck" by the millions of warriors sought after skills of its gorgeous shock, spectacular scenery, unique and novel system ... let warriors fascinated. Now, with the opening of experience serving shrouded in front of everyone round and round fog gradually dispersed Let us glance the new stunning scenery!

10111349924832025.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking" real screenshot - just like the Wonderland

Just like in Wonderland world of the larynx

The lush sea of ​​trees as a natural barrier, guarded brand new race "wolf". Palace, full of mysterious atmosphere of tourists attracted countless warriors. The peculiar shape of the fountain is also one of the highlights here, a steady stream of water symbolizes the vibrant energy of the new generation. Or towering, or within reach of innovative design, warriors feel the unique charm, like being in fairyland.

10111349924832507.jpg

The mythical continent wolf attacking "real screenshots - mysterious halls

Mysterious Road to Hell

This is the eye of the resort, which is a stunning warriors brave challenge themselves stage. Drawn to the winding branches of the old trees on the deep-rooted around the low plants enveloped in the light of a flickering purple, inspiring and quite a bit mean. Burning brazier, shiny red warriors excited face, and more determined to fight in the end the idea!

10111349924833040.jpg

The mythical continent wolf attacking "real screenshots - a new experience

"Mythical continent wolf attacking" there are more exquisite scenery waiting for the warriors one by one to explore, quickly download experience serving clients, new fantasy experience with your friends now! Further details, please the official website.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    'I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    edited October 2012
    source: http://shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20121011/136165.shtml

The return of the wolf, challenge yourself! "Mythical continent wolf attacking" October 18, wild beta!

With the "mythical continent wolf attacking approaching a new piece of information and experience serving the open," wolf "the mystery of the ancient race gradually been lifted. Sixth race has a magical talent, as well as special forces, is about to rise ... Let us together retrospectively under legends about them!

10111349935175453.jpg

Mythical continent wolf attacking" real screenshots - unveiled

The fugitives appeared to wait for revenge time

Werewolf ancestor Jacob inducement the Lambesis people drink under the curse of the blood, overnight, become a werewolf kingdom Lambesis, Jacob success into God by virtue of the power of faith. The Lambesis people with animal blood, and was undoubtedly the royal blood is more pure. Bear Jacob's control, the Lambesis people Ouxi De headed rose up struggling through the wake Lambesis Soul severed soul link and Jacob, they call themselves the fugitive, the time reminding myself to regain the kingdom!

10111349935176030.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking real screenshots - waiting for revenge time

Unique talent with special forces

Born werewolf trillion in crescent, half and full moon month has a different talent, and therefore has a more powerful force than the other races. New moon wolf thinking and a half months of the wolf is the natural arbiter, and the full moon, the wolf is always able to find a perfect balance between humanity and the Wolf.

10111349935176607.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking real screenshots - feel fresh vitality

Countless warriors have to go to the mythical continent wolf attacking "experience suits feelings the new races charm with more features play, you are still waiting, download the client and friends to experience the arrival of fresh vigor it! More more details, so stay tuned to the official website.

Does that last pic show TWO MALES on a mult mount Mammoth!!!???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ronyon - Storm Legion
    Ronyon - Storm Legion Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Dude, there's two dudes on that mount.

Did that just say different talents based on moon phase? Hmm, each class with multiple races has one talent that's different. Wonder if that one talent will have multiple versions for the wolfies.
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    edited October 2012
    10111350021330870.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    edited October 2012
    source: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://bbs.shenmo.wanmei.com/viewthread.php%3Ftid%3D218237%26extra%3Dpage%253D1&usg=ALkJrhgmb_1N4w7_TRhhs-Kp2PKderVMNQ

ONE FOR THE LADIES!!!
    Last edited by customer service Cailin edited 2012-10-11 16:30

Perfect World's 3D Western fantasy gaming masterpiece "mythical continent wolf attacking" the upcoming October 18 (next Thursday) wild beta! Sixth race on behalf of wild and unrestrained "wolf" has been today (October 11), the first appearance in the experience server more refreshing plot, a unique new system, full copy of the challenge of fighting side by side struck! much spotlight "wolf line world adventure also recently successfully arrived at the end of the journey - Everest Base Camp, the heroic spirit of the flag-waver video first exposure; Also in today Hungarian male model the top Wolves plane according to the first time released, were welcome "mythical continent wolf beta struck comprehensive.

10111349919181232.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking" the wolf the world "- and Everest flag-waver

【Yaoqi aspirations to the Everest meet the wild beta]

To meet the "mythical continent wolf attacking" October 18 wild beta mythical the official Special initiated "wolf line world adventure activities, self-driving non-stop from Beijing to Tibet walking along undergone a multi- kinds of extreme weather and dangerous environment, and experience the speed and passion of the ring tower event, the overwhelming spirit of the wolf, against the double attack of severe altitude sickness and oppressive hail storm. Ultimately the pinnacle of the world - Everest Base Camp before the the the flag wavers ceremony, at the peak of 5200 meters above sea level to the world declared "mythical continent wolf attacking upcoming beta!

Looked the mythical banner fluttering in the wind on the roof of the world, the warriors can not help but look back on this road physically and mentally to face the ultimate challenge, very frustrating. For those explorers, here is the starting point of the climb, and for millions of warriors, this is a new historical journey. Mythical continent wolf attacking "a new era, which began,

10111349919181484.jpg

"The mythical continent wolf attacking" model plane according to - the embodiment of strength

【The flat die photos the first exposure deductive blooming force]
    The muscles of the heartwarming, a deep firm charming eyes, sexy and wild charm male model, the full sense of the power of interpretation of the head. Let viewed every photo warriors, are the true experience of the nature of the wolf. The power of the new generation - the "wolf" to join, so that the whole Kelan Meng multi-continent re-filled with vitality!

10111349919182546.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking" model plane Chiu - thick plot and thin hair

【Survive or perish wolf strong incoming]

The plane photo released together, there is "mythical continent wolf attacking wolf origin video. In the face of life and death, the the Ou Xide people desperate proud to drink under the curse of blood turned into warriors. But fate was not on them too much blessing them as slaves generally struggling in the abyss of suffering. Animal blood in their body surging surging forward to finally break free of the shackles of warriors to rise up and fight. They suffered the torment of memory, with a deafening roar, and away from their homeland to Leixin Ge, waiting for the arrival of revenge moment ... you ready against you?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<VIDEO>>>>>>>>>>

10111349919183531.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking" models the plane shine - new race strikes

[Extradimensional mystical space challenge ancestors battlefield]

Have been trained for the "wolf warriors of the world", on the re-take the youth calling wolf adventure of a lifetime, an ability to face the unknown risks calm, and full of mysterious atmosphere of the extradimensional space, choice of brave and fierce warriors. Altar space, from time to time, there will be a powerful elite monsters, these monsters are difficult to kill once escaped would lose more the seal value ", kill these monsters will get additional benefits.

10111349919184484.jpg

The mythical continent wolf attacking "real screenshots - Ancestral War

Warriors team to enter the copy, you need to select the transfiguration type transfiguration can get the skills, and the copy can only transformation skill monster caused harm. While the teammates choose transfiguration type, is the best way to kill BOSS. Copy of a total of 30, each passing off, can automatically get a copy of the prestige and glory of the Battle of the ancestors credentials "the the glory certificate is used to exchange upgrade Horcruxes important items.

10111349919185092.jpg

The mythical continent wolf attacking "real screenshots - brand new Stone

【The new Demonic system permanently enhance the resistance]

The true Stone is one of the masterpieces of the alchemy of the patron saint of race Su handed down, it makes an ordinary alchemist can create permanently enhance their resistance to the Sorcerer's Stone. Property lines, land lines, water systems, and so on for each of the seven kinds of resistance resistance corresponds to a class of Stone each category Stone also divided into several levels. Because it contains too powerful magical energy, strong enough to race the Soviet Union are worried about out of control. So race the Soviet Union to do a ban, each Stone can only use a limited number of times. Stone made only by the belief tournament Su alchemist personal use by the manufacturer.

10111349919185671.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking" real screenshots - campaign Kelan Meng and more

[New file equipment advent campaign Kelan Meng multi]

With the new piece of information footsteps approaching, the equipment will then launch the new file to force. Warriors, with a new reputation and gold coins to exchange for top hero suit your campaign Kelan Meng and more ambition, no resistance! New prestige warriors, from the the weekly the Icewind Dale activities of Get, get the value with the Warriors their level of control.

10111349919186453.jpg

The mythical continent wolf attacking "real screenshots - a unique experience

3D the Western fantasy gaming monumental Juxian "mythical continent wolf attacking" bring millions Warriors shock visual feast, to break free of the traditional model of the past, system and play burst of new ideas, and strive to bring to the warriors full range of unique experience! warriors enjoy carnival in the autumn, writing new vast scroll.
    Experience serving today officially open test, quickly download experience serving clients open this incredible fantasy trip with your friends! More details Stay tuned for the official website.

This topic by the customer service Cailin mobile yesterday at 16:30
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    edited October 2012
    55431178.jpg
    59448541.jpg
    73470196.jpg
    131fg.jpg
    68676021.jpg
    40159866.jpg
    41374222.jpg
    55971190.jpg
    94579557.jpg
    89211666.jpg14046076.jpg
    12165813.jpg
    89101272.jpg
    38173715.jpg
    55787607.jpg
    68157526.jpg
    97240473.jpg
    13976663.jpg
    90930780.jpg
    30061713.jpg
    20125515.jpg
    36930185.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    PoPxTart - Lionheart Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    oooo so cute *3* cant friggin wait i wanna make my wolfie NAO~!
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

<Forever with AlexejRomanov>
    PoPxTart - lvl 90 Wind Bard
    UsagiDrops - lvl 90 Frost Mage
    LimeBunnie - lvl 90 Divine Priest
  • AlexejRoma - Lionheart
    AlexejRoma - Lionheart Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Want nao *3*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Warcrox - Storm Legion
    Warcrox - Storm Legion Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The new class (race) means new wings right? any info about that?
  • Zonal - Eyrda
    Zonal - Eyrda Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I am really gonna enjoy watching people pay money to play the same old class all over again. I could not have done it any better myself. Pure brilliance.

I've played my share of mmos and I think this is the first time I'm seeing a new old class being introduced.
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    edited October 2012
    10111350040455234.jpg

10111350040463796.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    quick! everyone take cover! a stoneman had babies with a kindred! oh.. oh wait, its just a werewolf.
  • thafuji
    thafuji Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Aww this female looks so wild. Me wants. :D
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    edited October 2012
    source: http://shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20121015/136278.shtml

Physically fit, agile, strong-willed ... "mythical continentwolf attacking" a new man - a male wolf in Kelan Meng multi rapidly attracted the eyes of many. Their wild gas field charm harder and harder, perfect shape even arrogant wizard praise. It Check it out if you have not had a taste of their irresistible attraction.

10111350269746985.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking real screenshots - dressed in the fashion of the wolf male

Three-dimensional facial features wild hairstyle exudes a charming light, coupled with the strong figure, male werewolf wild charm and gentle and perfect binding to together, sturdy body is a symbol of the struggle, the long term despite the difficult circumstances, honed their indomitable spirit.

10111350269749187.jpg

The mythical continent wolf attacking "real screenshots - wolf male upper body close-up

A agile skill, a little the hone can become elite assassin in. Coupled with the unique advantages of animal blood, they can morph into a more the terror Julang, strength is showing explosive growth in a very short time.

10111350269751330.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking real screenshot - male wolf with riding

The new man is coming soon, "the mythical continent wolf struck in the the mysterious sixth largest race - the" wolf "gorgeous appeared. How many secrets hidden in the unknown place behind them, whether they will give Kelan Meng multi how changes? Let us look forward to October 18 if you want to take the lead Fun "wolf attacking" piece of information warriors experience the service, you can step into a brand new fantastic journey yo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    edited October 2012
    source: http://shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20121015/136270.shtml

The return of the wolf to challenge themselves! A mythical continent wolf attacking "10.18 rave beta!

Perfect the world's first multi-national R & D 3D Western fantasy online game "the mythical continent wolf attacking", today officially opened a new client to download. Server you want to be stationed for the first time to experience a new piece of information novel content warriors, now you can click on the following address to the official website to download fully prepared to do a good job for the final on October 18 rave beta! At the same time, the long-awaited "mythical continent wolf attacking a promotional video of the piece of information in today's first exposure sexy wild wolf female plane according also together with the release today! let us enjoy it!

<<<<<<<<<<VIDEO>>>>>>>>>>>

10111350265195059.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking female wolf plane according to - wait for revenge time

10111350265196194.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking the female wolf plane according to - wild charm of this I

10111350265199687.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking female wolf plane according to - the arrival of fresh blood

[Download new client and greet 10.18 rave beta]

Want a deep sense of the magic power of the unique charm of the new race "wolf"? Want to challenge the passion of a new copy of battlefield battle? Want to pre-empt settled server world pattern seen fresh? Then download "God magic continent wolf attacking "new client update the content, it is recommended that the warriors to be downloaded in advance, to avoid the the download peak period congestion situation, in order to ensure a perfectly smooth experience this new fantasy course. Now start the download, as well as the chance to win a soil Cayman electronic equipment Oh!

10111350265203468.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking" female wolf plane according - suffered Memory torment

10111350265207105.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking female wolf plane according to - amazing explosive

[Data promo first exposure ignited raging revenge war]

In response to the warriors "mythical continent wolf attacking" hot new piece of information, the promo video today officially unveiled in front of everybody! Agile mighty figure of the unstoppable momentum, amazing explosive The set of special forces in a werewolf in a close fight with the enemy, the ultimate victories without any suspense. They have been suffering from the painful memories of the torment: The former homeland forcibly occupied a great insult, all the time bound tortured by the curse of blood, struggling to suppress the werewolf finally break free of the cage to rise up and fight! Revenge and to regain their homeland this moment They have been waiting for too long!

10111350265208594.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking" wolf female flat-shine - rise up from bondage

10111350265209656.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking the female wolf plane according - dissemination unique charm

[Sexy supermodel avatar wolf female interpretation wild charm of this I]

With the "mythical continent wolf attacking" promotional video of the new piece of information shock launched wolf female plane according to today's world debut. Warriors deeply feel the unique charm of the new race "wolf" wolf male plane filled with a sense of power, according to the appearances after another sexy mestizo supermodel avatar wolf female, and affectionate interpretation wild charm of the I ... ... you heart it? download the new client so flooded with wolf blood in your body!

10111350265211131.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking" real screenshots - can not contend with forces

【The new race career foresight unique transformation skill attack]

Sixth largest race "wolf" because of their amazing talent, with the other races can not compete with the power. Transfiguration skills of kinship has been sought after by the warriors, new race "wolf" transfiguration skills beyond and on this basis, be able to lift the deceleration state transfiguration, additional spell casting speed increased by 15%, and 15 seconds incarnations during their vocational skills can extend the the transfiguration time.

10111350265211967.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking" real screenshots - decipherable

The new race to open the mysterious career has been a mystery of the unknown, and the warriors have speculated that the final results. With the open test of experience serving the mystery gradually be brushed aside. As the descendants of the animal, the wolf has a wisdom and simple-minded and hard-working kind of character they have by virtue of this curiosity, creativity, and tenacity will play a remarkable ability in various fields, bursting out with strange glory!

10111350265216302.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking real screenshots - Enjoy Extreme life

[Value novice packs released Enjoy the supreme quality of life]

The new system, a new story, a new race ... bring unprecedented new version, the warriors of the new race career eager want to show its mettle again. New novice card for a new piece of information tailored heavy attack, Kelan Meng multi-continent with the most intimate materiel readiness campaign for the warriors, God-class weapon to force mounts, unique magic pet, massive soul currency luxury gift warriors upgrade roads to clear away all obstacles, and let you enjoy the supreme quality of life, to experience the unique and generous benefits!

10111350265220797.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking real screenshot - Dawn of ancestors battlefield

【Challenge themselves without limit massive treasure any of you get]

Experience serving open test since the warriors of the mythical continent wolf attacking rave reviews. Unknown risk coefficient continues to surge, a copy of the Road to Hell, or all over the the extradimensional ancestors battlefield of the powerful elite monsters, or break the resistance limit the new Demonic system ...... are cleverly characteristics of the elements of the wolf into the game, warriors enjoy unprecedented visual feast.

In the process of warriors continue to challenge the limits of self, as well as the best reward of glory as a brave campaign feedback gift more massive treasure waiting warriors to go and explore and discover.

10111350265221995.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking" real screenshots - Elite Boss appearances

More disruptive characteristics of play with a copy of the groundbreaking battlefield will be announced one by one the mythical continent wolf attacking ", sustained attention, warriors.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    10111350269746985.jpg

wait wait wait wait wait... is that the anniversary fashion... dyed? :eek:
  • Satalya - Dyos
    Satalya - Dyos Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2012

would be to good to be true... though... a more scary thought... what if that is the ... racial fashion for werewolves? e.e

any ideas what the racial mount or the wings for them might look like? *curious*

thanks Magicka for those lovely updates <3
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    edited October 2012

It does appear to be, I have found no mention of dyes BUT someone was asking about where to get 'recipes' that give colours on the Russian version of FW .....

http://ru.fwdb.net/profskills.php?p=797&seo=Botany

As you can see that plant we all wondered about seems to be required.

Psst an FW database of sorts exists @ http://fwdb.net/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]