[WANMEI] Multi Mount

Magicka - Storm Legion
Magicka - Storm Legion Posts: 2,061 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
source: http://shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20121009/136065.shtml
The return of the wolf to challenge themselves! A mythical continent wolf attacking "10.18 rave beta!

Cool autumn day, "the mythical continent wolf attacking" Double riding games are played in the first exposure of today, your wild Play Kelan Meng and more! Mysterious secret map, shocking debut a new copy of a fresh double riding system ...... more fantastic features play warriors 11 meeting, then let us depth analysis.

10111349747052864.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking game set Figure - Double riding

Play the first explosion Double riding

Invite the other to take their own horse before the warriors must summon the Double horse or double aircraft. Then, click on the other side avatar riding through social bar Double, double mount the invitation can be issued. After entering the double mount state, both interface will pop-up and a clickable end interface Double riding state. And invited to the party to control the horse, and was invited to the party is unable to control the
character moves.

10111349747053366.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking real screenshots - single people riding

Continue to play a single classic riding

Apart addition to the new faces, classic horse still warriors yearning mind. Beautiful holy "unicorn", "tyrant" brave and fierce, fresh cool pull the wind "[Jungle] Decepticons" ...... many gorgeous horse continued to lead the trend of fashion, let you easily become Kelan Meng multi-continent on the most shining bright spot.

10111349747054108.jpg

The mythical continent wolf attacking "real screenshots - a new experience

The new copy of the new system, a new plot, quickly called on your friends together to fight it! "Mythical continent wolf attacking a new experience waiting for you to join! More exciting content, so stay tuned official website.

Post edited by Magicka - Storm Legion on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
'I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well
as you deserve.' ~ Bilbo Baggins

Comments

• IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    IMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    it's suggesting that you need a mount that allows double mounting or else it wouldn't work...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • PostgreSQL - Eyrda
    PostgreSQL - Eyrda Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    it's suggesting that you need a mount that allows double mounting or else it wouldn't work...

this is nothing new.
    in other pw games you can have 6 people on 1 mount. Im guessing its just a matter of time before they "release" that here too.
    [SIGPIC]http://rcupload.com/images/QeRFD.png[/SIGPIC]
    -->MSSQL Is NOT my alt !<--
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    edited October 2012
    source: http://shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20121010/136111.shtml

The return of the wolf, challenge yourself! "Mythical continent wolf attacking" October 18, wild beta!

The practical horse pull Wind is the essential equipment of every adventure in the "mythical continent wolf attacking". Heaven into the earth or the sea, whether it is a passion Reins blood or air combat the horse bring numerous surprises to the force of warriors experience. Kelan Meng multi-mount system will launch a new era in the upcoming new film! Double ride gorgeous debut, to help warriors writing a new chapter in the amazing journey.

10111349847178995.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking" real screenshots - Double ride debut

Romantic sail overlooking the beauty

As long as you have a double mount or double aircraft, will be able to invite any players to ride an unprecedented wonderful trip. "Mythical continent wolf attacking" double ride play with your romantic sail for couples to create a new way to travel, you enjoy showed off the sweet hearts together went to the ends of the earth, the promise of the promise of love.

10111349847180113.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking" real screenshots - solo flight in the past

More games are played constant innovation

In addition to bring beloved Ta Explore Kelan Meng and more, the emergence of the double ride you mentor and "Luchi" who brought the gospel, and still others lost and troubled you? Still can not find to the destination tangled it? now, as long as the click of a mouse, you can get on the pacemaker horse, let two people work together to find the destination rapidly forward.

10111349847180976.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking real screenshots - exclusive pilot

Couple the ride times come, the new play is about to bring a revolutionary gaming experience. October 18, "the mythical continent wolf attacking" is about to change for you, there are mysterious wolf, a new copy of the exquisite scene ...... upcoming appeared one by one to create the fantasy New World. More details, so stay tuned to the official website.

*sigh* I'd love to do this, wonder if anyone will WANT to take me on their new multi mount when we get this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    'I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited October 2012
  • goodmorningm8
    goodmorningm8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    hope 2 ppl of the same gender can be on a mount.. >.<

Only if female :D
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    curious if only one person needs the multi mount to carry another or if both need it (id assume former), because i could see a fun small business of charging lazy people to ferry them around places :D

also wonder if multi mount is combatable.
  • Crum - Eyrda
    Crum - Eyrda Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    hope 2 ppl of the same gender can be on a mount.. >.<

The very first picture shows a prot and a male mm on the mount so, that's probably a good guess.
  • MeowHeals - Eyrda
    MeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    amarantos wrote: »
    curious if only one person needs the multi mount to carry another or if both need it (id assume former), because i could see a fun small business of charging lazy people to ferry them around places :D

also wonder if multi mount is combatable.

Won't be combatable. Its the same system as embrace, you cant use skills while embracing another char.
  • PostgreSQL - Eyrda
    PostgreSQL - Eyrda Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Won't be combatable. Its the same system as embrace, you cant use skills while embracing another char.

actually it depends what type of multi ride mounts they do.
    In other PW games, if you embrace on a mount no you cant use skills. But if you have a multi ride mount, yes you can. And i used this all the time to powerlevel 6 people at a time in jade dynasty.

400px-Aohu_the_Dragon_2009-12-03.jpg
    [SIGPIC]http://rcupload.com/images/QeRFD.png[/SIGPIC]
    -->MSSQL Is NOT my alt !<--
  • neonessence
    neonessence Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    What exactly is meant by this?

A) I can finally mount up and embrace while mounted?

or

B) There are special mounts that I can "multi-ride" with. Carrying anyone I want regardless of gender which equals no embrace while mounted?
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    edited October 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    edited October 2012
    :D:D:D

I wanna see prot + prot :cool:

on the mastiff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    edited October 2012
    10111350040456750.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    edited November 2012
    source: http://shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20121101/136957.shtml

Confirmation Multi Mount is REGARDLESS OF IN GAME CHARACTER GENDER!
    Double riding more fun "mythical continent wolf attacking fashion trip

The return of the wolf to challenge themselves in a fiery mythical continent wolf attacking wild beta!

When warriors ride a gorgeous horse tour Kelan Meng multi-continent, whether every unable to narrow the distance between each other confused? "Mythical continent wolf strikes" launched a new system of double riding allows warriors to run his beloved with intimate fantasy kingdom Dramas stunning scenery, and realize the long-cherished wish of contact Zero!

10111351735163279.jpg

The mythical continent wolf attacking "real screenshots - My Sweetie

The soaring love to witness the eternal memorable instant

Simple and honest, pleasant appearance, closely linked to the seat design, blazing speed ... Double horse [Jungle] giant elephant (double) and an appearance on warriors bursts praise. If you do not articulate actions to prove your Ta sweetly invite your sweetheart with riding distance across time and space, the two love full of soul implicated together.

10111351735163934.jpg

The mythical continent wolf attacking "real screenshots - Sister Wife

Breakthrough innovation riding on miracle

Double shock on the line riding system can not only invite heterosexual counterparts, also supports same-sex Carpool Oh, Double riding system can be described as a breakthrough innovation! Partner warriors do not have to be the envy of others, quick shout your boudoir A close friend or loved brother to enjoy double riding wonderful experience!

10111351735164620.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking" real screenshot - wonderful experience

There will inevitably be a person walking in Kelan Meng multi-continent alone, and your friends may wish to work together. "Mythical continent wolf attacking" experience new double riding system, there are other characteristics play with exciting content worthy of your carefully taste. More details, so stay tuned to the official website.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VampireTale - Illyfue
    VampireTale - Illyfue Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So... only that OLD looking elephant will have the ability for two people to ride it ? I was wish it was an item to upgrade the previous mounts to make it for two. >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TimSnow - Lionheart
    TimSnow - Lionheart Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So... only that OLD looking elephant will have the ability for two people to ride it ? I was wish it was an item to upgrade the previous mounts to make it for two. >.<

+1 Do like combat mounts. Use an item to make combat mounts and dual carry mounts. o;
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    +1 Do like combat mounts. Use an item to make combat mounts and dual carry mounts. o;

why do that when they can make loads of money by making all of us easily manipulated guppies buy the mounts/packs for a /chance/ to get the mount?
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • VampireTale - Illyfue
    VampireTale - Illyfue Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Imagine two prots on 1 elephant. xD

On topic:

We want flying mounts from this type as well. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    edited November 2012
    Imagine two prots on 1 elephant. xD

On topic: