Able to move Character

ravenus1337
ravenus1337 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Suggestion Box
Be nice if you can move your Char from server to server
say im at a PVP server and want to go on a PVE server i can move my main char for a price
so i don't have to start all over on my Char
Post edited by ravenus1337 on

Comments

• supernoobster
    supernoobster Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Use the search bar. Just... Use... It...

Edit: This topic has been posted many times and yes they even offered to pay actual money to do so, but they said it will never happen.
  • killsnitch
    killsnitch Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This is not PWE's game. They are leasing the use of a copy. The tech support forum on this board isn't even used, they outsourced the job of dodging your questions to another forum.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    killsnitch wrote: »
    This is not PWE's game. They are leasing the use of a copy. The tech support forum on this board isn't even used, they outsourced the job of dodging your questions to another forum.

how is this tech support related?

and to the OP this has been asked, suggested, begged for, ect it has been stated by the staff many times that this is not going to happen
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    killsnitch wrote: »

You apparently have no idea about PW. Yes its true that most over seas games are licensed to different distributors for play at other locations. However in this case, PW-Beijing (otherwise known as Wanmei) created a wholly owned subsidiary company for North American releases of their games know as Perfect World Entertainment. There is no licensing or leasing going on here. We are under the umbrella of the Chinese parent company.
  • ravenus1337
    ravenus1337 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    oh sorry was just a typical question i really don't get on the forums that much.. So i had no idea and yes Perfect World Entertainment only does the money part
    if u play Perfert World games they all have the same catshop system just different items

the game update is Forsaken World creators