Need Help With Lv1 Wings

nothingshines
nothingshines Posts: 11 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
Hi and good day all. I need help with my Lv1 wings (kindred). I've heard to get Lv1 wings you need to have at least 16 lvl3 gems and 2 lv2 gems for 100 chroma. I had 17 lv3 gems and i (12/12 chroma on all my gears) should have 102 chroma now but why i have 84 chroma only?

Thank you very much for your help!
Post edited by nothingshines on

Comments

• timelessvor1
    timelessvor1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Weapon chroma doesn't count.
  • asd29
    asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You have 12 chroma in each piece of armor?
    1xlvl3gem = 6chroma
    12*7=84chroma

The gems in weapon do not count-they count towards making you weapon glow
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    you need 100 chroma for lvl1 wings, weapon chroma doesn't count.
  • Armenthys - Lionheart
    Armenthys - Lionheart Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You need at least 3 gear pieces refined to 9/12 and all 17 slots filled with Lv3 gems. That will give you 102 chroma.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Emotions always interfere with logic.
  • Chindril - Eyrda
    Chindril - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I thought it was only the first 12 chroma on the weapon that would not count, anything above would.
  • Magicka - Storm Legion
    Magicka - Storm Legion Posts: 2,061 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I thought it was only the first 12 chroma on the weapon that would not count, anything above would.

ANY weapon chroma does not count towards the 100 needed for lvl1 wings
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    'I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well
    as you deserve.' ~ Bilbo Baggins
  • nothingshines
    nothingshines Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Oh so weapon chroma doesn't count? Lulz now i know. Tyvm all for your responses <3<3<3
  • Monotonous - Storm Legion
    Monotonous - Storm Legion Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    can anyone give me an estimate on how much a lv1 wing costs?..
  • supernoobster
    supernoobster Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Here is the formula for wings:

60 crystal lights x cost each one on your server then times it by two, use those 120 lights to get two lvl 4 solars (of course you can get four if you just want the wings)

20 chroma so far

Mist x100 (normal cost: 1g) = four lvl 3 gems = 24 chroma
    Eagle Eye x 75 (normal cost: 1g) = three lvl 3 gems = 18 chroma

by now: 62 chroma

ragefire cost on server x 175 = seven lvl 3 gems = 42 chroma

total chroma = 104

Now for every 5 lvl 1 gems add one lvl 1 fusion cost plus 50 silvers.
    For every 25 lvl 1 gems, add the cost of one lvl 2 fusion plus 2 gold and 50 silvers.
    Now add 1g for embedding each lvl 3 gem and no sure about embedding lvl 4s cost.

Cost should be a minimum of 12D (depending on server prices)

cheaper if you get four solar flares
  • Satayra - Illyfue
    Satayra - Illyfue Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Gogo! xD
  • supernoobster
    edited October 2012
    Gogo! xD

You know what, be cheap and stack seven level 4 solars and five level 3 Azures. You should have perfectly get 100 chroma. Be a solar and azure stacker >: D
  • VampireTale - Illyfue
    VampireTale - Illyfue Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You know what, be cheap and stack seven level 4 solars and five level 3 Azures. You should have perfectly get 100 chroma. Be a solar and azure stacker >: D

I will think about that on Lv4 wings :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lourd - Eyrda
    Lourd - Eyrda Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    do yourself a favor and don't stack azures and solars, you will be the laughingstock of your server, lol
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited October 2012

60 crystal lights x cost each one on your server then times it by two, use those 120 lights to get two lvl 4 solars (of course you can get four if you just want the wings)

20 chroma so far

total chroma = 104

For every 25 lvl 1 gems, add the cost of one lvl 2 fusion plus 2 gold and 50 silvers.
    Now add 1g for embedding each lvl 3 gem and no sure about embedding lvl 4s cost.

Why would you want solar/azure wings? Waste of money :confused:
  • malevolenttaco
    malevolenttaco Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    money???? waste of gem slots
  • DeltaTroopa - Storm Legion
    DeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    money???? waste of gem slots

Both.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • supernoobster
    edited October 2012
    Why would you want solar/azure wings? Waste of money :confused:

Not if your a healer.
  • DeltaTroopa - Storm Legion
    DeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Not if your a healer.

Pure PvE healer maybe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • nalensmommy
    nalensmommy Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited October 2012

20 chroma so far

total chroma = 104

IF you spent 12D to get wings..... You fail. Gems = Free by running GL, Praying and now the odysseys give you gemlights... Doing NC gives gems....I fail to see how you spent 12D when taking in the fact that you can get gems free and easily by doing instances... lvl 70+ get 2 gem boxes, doing your GBQ chance of getting a gembox, NC you get a gem on saturdays, GT you get a gm usually and when the little bosses spawn there's another chance for a gem...So really you spent gold on gems...when they're free? Ouch LOL I have a stock pile of gems and guess what....I haven't spent a dime on gems in over 7 months some craziness if you dont take advantage of the free ones.. (OH and i also dont spend money on fusions/gemlights/star crystals either..when i've been getting them free >.> I did a few times but once they started giving us the odysseys i haven't spent a dime LOL)
  • supernoobster
    edited October 2012
    IF you spent 12D to get wings..... You fail. Gems = Free by running GL, Praying and now the odysseys give you gemlights... Doing NC gives gems....I fail to see how you spent 12D when taking in the fact that you can get gems free and easily by doing instances... lvl 70+ get 2 gem boxes, doing your GBQ chance of getting a gembox, NC you get a gem on saturdays, GT you get a gm usually and when the little bosses spawn there's another chance for a gem...So really you spent gold on gems...when they're free? Ouch LOL I have a stock pile of gems and guess what....I haven't spent a dime on gems in over 7 months some craziness if you dont take advantage of the free ones.. (OH and i also dont spend money on fusions/gemlights/star crystals either..when i've been getting them free >.> I did a few times but once they started giving us the odysseys i haven't spent a dime LOL)

Would love to say something long, but let me just give you this simple quote:

This is what I replied too. He said cost, he never said farm.

Edit: Okay look, that was a shopping list for some-what cheap wings. Thats all. This isn't some special build. Besides, the game is this. Farming = Lots of times on hands or Cashshopping = lots of money and short on extra time or Somewhere in between those two.
  • Monotonous - Storm Legion
    Monotonous - Storm Legion Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2012

So I can farm lv1 gems and fusion them to lv3 gems, is that how it works?
  • hatelovelovehate
    hatelovelovehate Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2012

This man is a genius! We must bow down and give him all of our internet! And here is your reward for being a such a good farmer!
    331.jpg