Recieve gold when you give your guild gold.

supernoobster
supernoobster Posts: 141 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Suggestion Box
You all know by doing guild quest, you give your guild gold and not many people do guild quest. Here is a idea to help those guilds that have a hard time with those who don't have active or or sorta of active members. Every time you complete a guild quest, you will receive 10 silver, its a reward for giving your guild 1g more. The max you can receive a day is 30 silvers, so its three guild quest a day. Farmers will not only receive small amounts of gold a day, but they will also be helping guilds level up and gain gold to level up and gain resources. This will also be a new flow of g into the game. So far the only way a player can make g is through mercs and NC and we have many sink holes such as the AH gold tax (takes off 1.5% of gold that you receive for selling items in AH), re-iding gear/weapon/trinkets, gem fusion and embedding, npc items, and a few other sink holes. It should help both the players and guilds in the process.
Post edited by supernoobster on

Comments

• Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    30s is spare change though. No one will bother with that when they can do midas for 20 times the profit and less work (more afk).
  • supernoobster
    supernoobster Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    30s is spare change though. No one will bother with that when they can do midas for 20 times the profit and less work (more afk).

True. At first I was thinking in asking for 1g reward for every completed guild quest, but that might be asking a bit too much. What would be a nice reward for doing guild quest?
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I don't know. Perhaps something other than gold. A "decent" reward will make gold farmers inject too much gold in economy.

Midas is of course good "direct gold" profit because that's how the game's system works -- midas being the main source of gold injection, to stabilize leaf-to-gold exchange.

A reward other than gold, such as tokens of faith, would work well I believe.
  • Aishleen - Eyrda
    Aishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ghastly Flare Gemboxes, and since they're bound won't make it possible to mass farm on alts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shiister - Storm Legion
    Shiister - Storm Legion Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ghastly Flare Gemboxes, and since they're bound won't make it possible to mass farm on alts

This. I was thinking the same extact thing earlier when I did 1 guild quest and got a gembox, but the others I didn't and thought it would be cool if we got 1 gembox for every set we do or every 2 sets.
  • Summanus - Illyfue
    Summanus - Illyfue Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I say again; Star Crystals or Fusion Agents.

We get too may Ghastly **** boxes in game as it is.

If u finish 1 envelope u get a chance to get a Star Crystal or Fusion Agent instead of the possible Gem Boxes currently.

Or even finish all envelopes for a guaranteed Star Crystal or Fusion Agent. That is enough incentive for Guild Base Quests.
    Summanus | 80 Diamond Geezer Protector - retired

Play the game, don't let the game play you.
  • malevolenttaco
    malevolenttaco Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i'd do it for a fusion agent; gemboxes are always nice too though
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    Varnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    seems like a good return but to me i dont reconize gold unless i earn it for example if get the golfd for sage event i end up spending it some time diring week its jsut extra and i think also that it woudl also detract from current farming systems
  • nalensmommy
    nalensmommy Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I say again; Star Crystals or Fusion Agents.

We get too may Ghastly **** boxes in game as it is.

If u finish 1 envelope u get a chance to get a Star Crystal or Fusion Agent instead of the possible Gem Boxes currently.

Or even finish all envelopes for a guaranteed Star Crystal or Fusion Agent. That is enough incentive for Guild Base Quests.

Make it the bound ones so no one just "mass farms" ...