So we can't talk about the free immortal advanced runes?

Comments

• onthelow
    onthelow Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    this is funny. btw i only see the same few ppl from a rival guild on this thread mad about it. i think the server will get over me having 90 energy, its not gonna have much effect on it
  • Lilyahna - Storm Legion
    Lilyahna - Storm Legion Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    unbelievable. FW staff helping **** more people over. cool.
  • Javert - Storm Legion
    Javert - Storm Legion Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The facts are laid out as they will be. However, Something that people aren't taking into account and while they are demanding actions (rightfully so) As I also saw them talking about this in world chat.

What isn't being taken into account is IF everything is true about what was said between Party X and the rest. There are loggers on the FW admin set up which allow them to see the chats which have been cast by that player. Aswell as any Character on it's account. So All that can be done is Sit and Wait and not point fingers. Especially not at Nyxa.

I know PWE hasn't had the best rep with issues. Hopefully this will be taken care of.

~ Also instead of having to edit this post I would also say that IF the claims turn to be true and IF it was given to Party X via a GM there Will be a record of it in PWE's System as it would have to be Via Trade or Via Mail. Both of which are registered in there servers.
    Proud leader of Bushido Since Closed beta Phase 3. The longest Leadership on Storm Server.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Javert - 80 Protector - Diamond
    Gavrouche - 80 Marksman - Burst
    Vahlian - 80 Warrior - Elemental

If You experience Loadscreen Crashes Follow the Steps to Try to fix it! -->
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=429091
  • ElectraTDS - Storm Legion
    ElectraTDS - Storm Legion Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    When may I expect my runes? I'll check my system mail. Ty.
  • drohemoth
    drohemoth Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    a free godly rune would be nice or gtfo plz :D
    Yes i am a Troll what of it?. Now tell me what you care about most, so i can insult it :)
  • Idolon - Storm Legion
    Idolon - Storm Legion Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Guess Nyxa will be working overtime tonight, gotta feel bad for her a bit lol
    Trak
    81 Venom Sin
    pvp venom since beta
  • GraniteLOL - Storm Legion
    GraniteLOL - Storm Legion Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    8. No posting of personal conversations or personal information (from IMs or PMs).
    Topics such as these are considered breaches of privacy. Please refrain from posting such items including, but not limited to, email exchanges with GMs, admins, moderators, PWE Customer Service or personal communications with other members

is this where we can post harassment claims? also i heard blue rune energy works great

Apparently not, LOL
  • Thrashz - Storm Legion
    Thrashz - Storm Legion Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ok this is stupid, i have played this game for a while now, as well as other MMOs, never have i seen anything this stupid done by a GM.

Im sure some of you are parents... its like giving one kid a lot of chocolate and then ignoring the other ones while this said kid chows down on chocolate after chocolate. Its just not fair and never goes over well :)

This is completely stupid. Thanks please resolve this issue.
    [SIGPIC]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w379/SJEK1990/SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    <Hero of Summit of Elements><Terminator of Dark Dragon>
    edited September 2012
    This game and the people who oversee it have lost a tremendous amount of credibility. I don't care about the individual in question, he's nothing to me. But what I'm seeing makes me want to play another game.

If the game is inclined to give out runes like that, I shall expect to find them in my system mail box as well.
  • Aruthor - Storm Legion
    Aruthor - Storm Legion Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    No matter what I say to you I not going to be correct, so just assume that I didn't send them to anyone, that I just right out deleted them, I'm behind the enitre thing and that I'm playing favorites for a player that I don't know and handing out gems with tools that I don't even have.

clearly this is a no win situation for me, so **** it

For the record, I am not blaming you for anything. If my previous posts violated the rules then so be it. Rules are rules. I simply wish to make sure that this issue does not go without proper retribution for the offending parties. If you have submitted those screenshots to the PWE staff, then that works just as well. Thank you.
  • Thrashz - Storm Legion
    Thrashz - Storm Legion Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i would also like a 15 fevor advanced rune, Just one KTHXBAI

oh warrior rune :) thanks
    [SIGPIC]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w379/SJEK1990/SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    <Hero of Summit of Elements><Terminator of Dark Dragon>
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    For the record, I am not blaming you for anything. If my previous posts violated the rules then so be it. Rules are rules. I simply wish to make sure that this issue does not go without proper retribution for the offending parties. If you have submitted those screenshots to the PWE staff, then that works just as well. Thank you.

I have sent them to the staff here, to CS and I even asked a staff member from another game to look at them, in the end thought word may or may not come from CS or the FW staff
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • markyouknowwho
    markyouknowwho Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I may need SP along with my +15 nature rune energy ><
  • Rhugiga - Storm Legion
    Rhugiga - Storm Legion Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i would like to remind you all this is NOT a thread to flame each other. please take it to another thread and keep this one on topic -__-
    <"Its not a success unless someone fails">
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trailturtle
    trailturtle Administrator Posts: 1,476 Perfect World Employee
    edited September 2012
    I have sent them to the staff here, to CS and I even asked a staff member from another game to look at them, in the end thought word may or may not come from CS or the FW staff

I can verify that Nyxa has passed this on. As I don't work on FW at all, I won't comment on this, not my place, but I would like to point out that this kind of conversation works very well with the Customer Support system. In tickets, private information can be laid out without any RoC issues.
  • Rhugiga - Storm Legion
    edited September 2012
    I can verify that Nyxa has passed this on. As I don't work on FW at all, I won't comment on this, not my place, but I would like to point out that this kind of conversation works very well with the Customer Support system. In tickets, private information can be laid out without any RoC issues.

It seems that has already been submitted to what little good it will do anyone. PWE is well known for terrible ticket support including putting off the issue until they say it cannot be dealt with anymore
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It seems that has already been submitted to what little good it will do anyone. PWE is well known for terrible ticket support including putting off the issue until they say it cannot be dealt with anymore

well like I stated, I asked Trail to take a look, I sent it to the staff here and CS, so someone will be looking at it, in one way or another

*thanks for the help too*
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Javert - Storm Legion
    Javert - Storm Legion Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited September 2012

I'm sorry I know your an Admin and all that good stuff, but you know just as-well as the players. Going to CS will take weeks to get any kind of a response and 9/10 times It is an Automated response. When People want action they don't want an Automated response. Does it comply with the RoC, yes. Is it more likely to be ignored and pushed off that way... Also yes. Direct actions = Direct Response. As is being shown.

I am speaking from a non-biased perspective because the situation doesn't effect me in the slightest. I am just giving my 2 cents about the system.
    Proud leader of Bushido Since Closed beta Phase 3. The longest Leadership on Storm Server.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Javert - 80 Protector - Diamond
    Gavrouche - 80 Marksman - Burst
    Vahlian - 80 Warrior - Elemental

If You experience Loadscreen Crashes Follow the Steps to Try to fix it! -->
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=429091
    edited September 2012
    Oh, vampire runes please. Do please send red ones, great big advanced red ones with 15 ferver. I will check my system mail box. Ty.
  • onthelow
    edited September 2012
    Maybe people dont know how to fill out a CS ticket properly then because i think they are extremely quick to respond. If theres any questions from the staff about what happened they can come ask me anytime.
  • Rhugiga - Storm Legion
    edited September 2012
    @Elektra yes, everyone saw the first 3 times you asked for that >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    onthelow wrote: »
    Maybe people dont know how to fill out a CS ticket properly then because i think they are extremely quick to respond. If theres any questions from the staff about what happened they can come ask me anytime.

Here's another clear violation of the rules about posting screen shots of in-game chat.

AMIRITE?!
  • FredTheDread - Storm Legion
    FredTheDread - Storm Legion Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Here's another clear violation of the rules about posting screen shots of in-game chat.

AMIRITE?!

mhm i'm zav i qq all day... but no1 ever cares QQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • onthelow
    edited September 2012
    u mean my sig? that doesnt seem like a conversation to me, so ppl can post a pvp vid but i cont post a nice crit? btw better to come soon im sure. that was really old, with lowish hp at the time and no DU :D
  • Etihad - Storm Legion
    Etihad - Storm Legion Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    *sigh*
    edited September 2012
    When will people learn not to take (almost) everything I say seriously :C
  • onthelow
    edited September 2012
    oh btw, the staff messed up and sent tons of ppl free orbs from the bogo a while back a few times instead of just the one time. mind fixing that? that actually has effect on the whole server, 1 person with 90 energy doesnt really ;)
  • Rhugiga - Storm Legion
    edited September 2012
    that actually is more code related than GM related
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aishleen - Eyrda
    Aishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'm not even on Storm but let me get this straight...

I can QQ about things in a ticket and get super over-compensated with stuff that won't be on the whole server for months or years? Cool.

Unrelated note, why are warriors the biggest QQers about the rune system? It's written wrong in a LOT of classes but I never seen as much QQ about it as from warriors...

Glad I'm not playing on that messed up server though :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    8. No posting of personal conversations or personal information (from IMs or PMs).
    Topics such as these are considered breaches of privacy. Please refrain from posting such items including, but not limited to, email exchanges with GMs, admins, moderators, PWE Customer Service or personal communications with other members.
    That's PMs, not world chat or common chat.

ALOT of screenshots include some form of common chat and those were acceptable o.O

IM / PM = private. Common chat or World chat or Guild chat isn't. Even party chat isn't really private.
    I'm not even on Storm but let me get this straight...

I can QQ about things in a ticket and get super over-compensated with stuff that won't be on the whole server for months or years? Cool.
    I'll switch to wind. 1339% base attack seems just too insane for a 2 sec cast skill it will 1 shot everything.

Can I QQ of wrong text after I waste two talent compass (zomg!) and get 90 fervor energy plox? :)
This discussion has been closed.