romove leion heart champions guards

Varnania - Eyrda
Varnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Suggestion Box
hey foks im sure everyone will agree when i say that you hate getting pked by those guard npcs well can we pls have those leionheart champion guards removed so those of us that have pk points dotn have to worry and i knwo you can jsut fly but want if your out of mana im sure some of us have been in that situation
Post edited by Varnania - Eyrda on

Comments

• Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    hey foks im sure everyone will agree when i say that you hate getting pked by those guard npcs well can we pls have those leionheart champion guards removed so those of us that have pk points dotn have to worry and i knwo you can jsut fly but want if your out of mana im sure some of us have been in that situation

we also would like people to use spell check more often but that never will happen
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FeaKreuz_ - Nyos
    FeaKreuz_ - Nyos Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Guards shouldn't be remove, it's a punishment for the rpk'ers who keeps killing low lvls who only wanted to do quests =P
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    Guards shouldn't be remove, it's a punishment for the rpk'ers who keeps killing low lvls who only wanted to do quests =P

if you cant avoid rpkers with the 10 realm system.. you dont need that quest

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Just as real life murder is wrong and begets real life punishment, so is pixel murder in a pixel world which begets pixel punishment. Dont kill if you cant take the punishment.
  • supernoobster
    supernoobster Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    World PvP is mostly dead with these bots around...
    Just as real life murder is wrong and begets real life punishment, so is pixel murder in a pixel world which begets pixel punishment. Dont kill if you cant take the punishment.

Excuse me, but being red name has a cost itself you know...

Now the real question here is, why have the PvP servers anymore? Just **** PvP and change the server to PvE if your going to add these damn bots to the game. Why ruin the main reason for joining a PvP server if you can't PvP freely anymore? Sure someone who isn't red name can pull the guard, but they cant stay there forever.

Supposedly people on the east wanted a PvP server more than a PvE server and the west wanted a PvE server more than a PvP server, which is why we have those server set ups. Now you add these bots to stop people from PvPing as punishment for exercising a right they asked for? Isn't the colored name system enough?

name system:
    orange - can be attacked and killed without going red name
    pink - max durability is dropped after being killed a few times and have a good chance of dropping a unbound item, person who kills red name won't go red or orange themselves
    red - max durability drops when killed and have a good chance in dropping unbound items (not item), and person who kills red name won't go red or orange themselves
    dark red - greatly loses max durability on gear, has a very high chance of dropping unbound items, and person who kills red name won't go red or orange themselves

To make this long explanation short:
    Person who attacks red name wont turn red and red name loses max durability and items which can lead to broken gear 0/0 which losses all the bonus from their gear (including gems) and they loss possibly valuable items (items that go from grey to epic)

Isn't that fair enough? No, that's why we added these bots that will kill you in three hits and you still have those consequences, now have a nice day :)

Yeah, those punishments weren't bad enough as it is :rolleyes:
  • VampireTale - Illyfue
    VampireTale - Illyfue Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Lol, I must see this, I played in pvp server for a while and switched to PVE, but didn`t know those guards kill reds till now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • supernoobster
    supernoobster Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Lol, I must see this, I played in pvp server for a while and switched to PVE, but didn`t know those guards kill reds till now.

Its fun watching those guards run just as fast as a rune wolf chasing after red names.
  • FeaKreuz_ - Nyos
    edited September 2012
    if you cant avoid rpkers with the 10 realm system.. you dont need that quest

hello? some rpk'ers are checking all 10 realms searching for their low lvl foe mostly at Towerpush Town cus you need to go and back to Morin, besides there's a lot of no lifers oh well :P
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    hello? some rpk'ers are checking all 10 realms searching for their low lvl foe mostly at Towerpush Town cus you need to go and back to Morin, besides there's a lot of no lifers oh well :P

than thats not rpk thats stalking a KoS or targeting dont like to bad and get lost it PvP... aka no room for carebares

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FeaKreuz_ - Nyos
    edited October 2012
    than thats not rpk thats stalking a KoS or targeting dont like to bad and get lost it PvP... aka no room for carebares

learn how to use the word "than and then" btw, and that's why guards shouldn't be remove. =P