12v12 Dailies SUCK

Borsook - Eyrda
Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Yeah, another rant, this time not about people, but about the stupid idiotic system, so it's probably more valid but also more serious rant.

First of all, who had the bright idea to make you not able to queue from the guild base? I'm wasting time waiting HOURS for ONE stupid 12v12 queue, just to get my god damn dailies done on each char, but guess what? I can't go to guild base to fish in the meantime, because I CANT QUEUE for 12s from the base. So again WTF is up with that?

Secondly, why oh why you had to add exclusive moronic dailies for 12v12?

- Can't get White Rune without stepping foot and killing or capturing a stupid flag inside.
- Can't get Brilliances of Glory without WINNING a god damn RANDOM SETUP match. Guess what? RANDOM SUCKS. Don't freaking put WIN REWARDS when you queue me with any random moron.

Guess what? There's no alternative to get these.

I understand random can be fun for some people. Fun. That's ok. WHY PUT STUPID EXCLUSIVE REWARDS AND DAILIES??!?!? I'm forced to queue just to get those, especially the white rune because guess what? It's BOUND.

asdf

PS: If you take this thread as 100% serious then you need to chill out a bit; I didn't want to word it nicely because it wouldn't be as funny. But the main point stands anyway, right? Right? RIGHT?!?!?

:p
Post edited by Borsook - Eyrda on

Comments

• Shinner - Lionheart
    Shinner - Lionheart Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    not being able to que in gb = really stupid... I like trying to que while doing my gbq or fishing but can't...

The capturing a flag or killing 5 people I can understand specially since party kills count... but the win one is what is annoying the hell out of me... You cant always win. Lately I've only been able to get 1-2 battles in a day before reset and can't always get a win so I am out of the glory things >.> You need so many to upgrade the eb weps its nearly pointless since you cant get them every day due to not being able to win...
  • mrjuu
    mrjuu Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Yeah, another rant, this time not about people, but about the stupid idiotic system, so it's probably more valid but also more serious rant.

First of all, who had the bright idea to make you not able to queue from the guild base? I'm wasting time waiting HOURS for ONE stupid 12v12 queue, just to get my god damn dailies done on each char, but guess what? I can't go to guild base to fish in the meantime, because I CANT QUEUE for 12s from the base. So again WTF is up with that?

Secondly, why oh why you had to add exclusive moronic dailies for 12v12?

- Can't get White Rune without stepping foot and killing or capturing a stupid flag inside.
    - Can't get Brilliances of Glory without WINNING a god damn RANDOM SETUP match. Guess what? RANDOM SUCKS. Don't freaking put WIN REWARDS when you queue me with any random moron.

Guess what? There's no alternative to get these.

I understand random can be fun for some people. Fun. That's ok. WHY PUT STUPID EXCLUSIVE REWARDS AND DAILIES??!?!? I'm forced to queue just to get those, especially the white rune because guess what? It's BOUND.

asdf

PS: If you take this thread as 100% serious then you need to chill out a bit; I didn't want to word it nicely because it wouldn't be as funny. But the main point stands anyway, right? Right? RIGHT?!?!?

:p

Angrysack
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Random, is Random ,, we have 3/3 where U can make a team and PPL do,, PPL Gank cause the team match for arena suxz lemons ,,, Fun Fun for a team of 75+ with NO WINGs vs a Team of 78+ with lv2 wings,, guess who wins that one ??????

a RANDOM 12/12,, Oh well, as for winning, your average should be about 50/50 +/- 10% over 100 - 1000 ... so 400/1000 - 600/1000 but Ill bet its roughly 50/50 all the way ,,,
    someone told me sys Buffs the dead guys so that eventually a noobie 60+ will equal a 75+ but I doubt it ,,,

as for NOT being able to to que from the Guild Base,,, I agree ,,,,

THAT SUXZ LEMONS
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • Celennes - Illyfue
    Celennes - Illyfue Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    lol :P
    Celennes - Level 90 frost mage. New sig coming "soon". | <Balerion Slayer> |
    <Hero of Summit of Elements> |
  • Kahlana - Eyrda
    Kahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ok wait

The purpose of 12v12 is to capture/defend flags which consists of actually taking a flag or killing enemies in the process of capturing and/or defending flags

And you're complaining you have to do ONE of these things to get a rune?

LOLWUT
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ok wait

The purpose of 12v12 is to capture/defend flags which consists of actually taking a flag or killing enemies in the process of capturing and/or defending flags

LOLWUT

He's not complaining about the quest inside. He's complaining about having to do 12v12, which can take hours to get a run, and yet you cant queue from inside the GB.
  • Aeorxhen - Eyrda
    Aeorxhen - Eyrda Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hi bors (this is ghundam), its plain the GMs have forsaken mms and I'm at the crossroads. Do I stay in hopes that the game gets rebalanced or should I bite the bullet and buy into GW2eeener pastures?

I try playing other classes but only mm appeal to me. If I leave I think thats it for me and PWE and their bs. I think they have gotten enough of my money.

Stay or graze elsewhere.

I love all you guys but the FW/PWI/PWE nonsense has worn me thin. I do not think I can take it anymore.
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    Ok wait

LOLWUT
    No I'm complaining about something that happens before that, so even more basic: actually getting in the stupid match.
  • Trogotha - Storm Legion
    Trogotha - Storm Legion Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    No I'm complaining about something that happens before that, so even more basic: actually getting in the stupid match.

First thought is it's a server population issue but I could be wrong since I have no toons on Eyrda.
    Dear PWE Staff: I can haz avatar nao plox? :D
    For SCIENCE (and the LULZ)!
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    Let me elaborate. Well actually no, first of all, "population issue" could be true, but in this case population means just how many are willing to go to 12v12.

Now, you may ignore my rants all you want and call them false, but it is a fact for me at least that in every 12v12 there's at least 2 sins on each side, and usually it's 3+ or even 4.

The point I'm making is not that sins are an overpopulated class -- far from it. It's that no one else wants to queue as much except for dailies perhaps. Because you don't have much "fun" if you aren't a sin, unless there's that rare rare "even fight" that happens once in a blue moon. And of course, can you blame people for not wanting to queue? Hell, I don't queue more than just dailies (not just on my mage of course), so I can only assume others are similar... simply cause I'm sick of sins.

Now, I'm sorry if this sounded like another sin QQ, I wanted to just point out facts: unless you're really OP, most people don't queue for 12s as much unless they're a sin, so that's a huge part of the population problem.

Ok with that out of the way, let me elaborate. It's not the wait necessarily that bothers me. It's literally, because it is... a wait...

1) I can't go and AFK and do something else because I might miss the queue.
    2) I can't go to guild base and fish because I can't queue from the damn base.
    3) I can't do any instance because... well, I can't queue inside.
    4) I can't get those dailies done, and my white rune, without queuing, which implies I have to wait.

Now maybe some casual people don't find this a problem, but not everyone plays only one char. I don't have infinite time, and I organize my time as best as I can so I do as much as I can in game with what I have.

However, the unpredictable LONG **** queues are pissing me off. And it's not the fact that people don't queue for 12v12, I can perfectly understand them why they won't.

No, it's the fact that you NEED to do 12v12 for these things. I don't mind if 12v12 gives you white rune -- I mind when this daily is IMPOSSIBLE to do otherwise. It's the only place to get them, same with Brilliance of Glory. And it sucks.

In fact, now most people just queue with their main + alt at same time, and then get a 8v8 match or something because the alts cancel their queues. And they don't care. They just want to get in for the damn dailies.

Then you see people with their alts AFK if their alt is on same side as main, otherwise AFK on the enemy team. They AFK at a flag, or dead, and yes you don't get kicked out like that. Because they don't stay in the base.
  • asd29
    asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    At the very least there NEEDS to be a vote to kick option. I'm tired of all these ****-ends queueing with alts and then afking. You can pk them you can rage at them at the end of the day they get runes no matter what. **** THAT NOISE
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration
  • Kahlana - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    It's very rare that I have to wait longer than 10 min to get a queue, so it never bothers me.

I know some complain about long que times but this I havent experienced.

As for not being able to have fun unless you're a sin I have to disagree.

Seems to me many have fun going and I know ppl who have done better than the sins in flag capturing.
  • bulltoo
    bulltoo Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It's very rare that I have to wait longer than 10 min to get a queue, so it never bothers me.

Seems to me many have fun going and I know ppl who have done better than the sins in flag capturing.

yup,yup, yup,, Its fun fun fun,, getting ganked over and over and over again and basically all your doing is letting the other stronger ppl get stronger cause you dont stand a chance and they pull all the rewards ,,,

IMHO, if I dont think I stand a somewhat even chance at something, I dont bother to waste my time ,, IE: 12/12 ,, What a laugh that is,, 3/3,, Not even close to an even try at all ,,,

Ive been to some instances 4 and 5 time and seen the same 2 high lvls pull all the Blues and anything else that drops,,, Not quit sure how the ** ROLL System works ** but if you roll a 95 and the person that gets the Blue rolls a 42 , WTH is that ?

12/12

WHAT A JOKE !! I dont win, I dont seem to have a chance ,, I dont bother cause its a complete waste of time for me ,,

I get better rewards,, afk fishing in GB checking + rebaiting every 25 mins then the waste of time and effort for 12/12 or 3/3
  • BegForIt - Eyrda
    BegForIt - Eyrda Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited September 2012

I don't usually do this but I agree with bors. I don't enjoy 12s unless im on my sin because everyone else is so OP compared to my toons. Sins have the rare ability to get the ** out of any situation. So you must be high if u think ppl that are not OP enjoy going into 12s unless they're a sin. Oh wait, u are a sin...:eek:
  • asd29
    asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    bulltoo wrote: »
    yup,yup, yup,, Its fun fun fun,, getting ganked over and over and over again and basically all your doing is letting the other stronger ppl get stronger cause you dont stand a chance and they pull all the rewards ,,,

IMHO, if I dont think I stand a somewhat even chance at something, I dont bother to waste my time ,, IE: 12/12 ,, What a laugh that is,, 3/3,, Not even close to an even try at all ,,,

Ive been to some instances 4 and 5 time and seen the same 2 high lvls pull all the Blues and anything else that drops,,, Not quit sure how the ** ROLL System works ** but if you roll a 95 and the person that gets the Blue rolls a 42 , WTH is that ?

12/12

WHAT A JOKE !! I dont win, I dont seem to have a chance ,, I dont bother cause its a complete waste of time for me ,,

I get better rewards,, afk fishing in GB checking + rebaiting every 25 mins then the waste of time and effort for 12/12 or 3/3

WTF ARE you talking about? Win lose or draw you get rewards for 12v12. Don't QQ at us when you can't get white runes.

Also if you're 76 and don't understand the roll system then lol.

It's funny because I'm pretty sure I know who you are and your **** thought process seems to shine in every post
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    Well, to keep it short, all I'll say about the thing with sins in 12s: if someone outgears you by like 50%, they should be able to see you in stealth. Maybe then you'd understand.
  • Aishleen - Eyrda
    Aishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I don't mind the white rune daily or waiting times for que which isn't that long (if you que at the right time >.>)

However I despise the "win daily" that gives brilliance since I need them. It's completely absurd to give something exclusive and important for winning a stupid random setup match. I mean I thought the original purpose is to have fun, and that's true somewhat with random setup, it makes some fun matches regardless if win or loss. But to miss out on an important exclusive daily cuz you lose in this kinda ruins it all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kahlana - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    Well, to keep it short, all I'll say about the thing with sins in 12s: if someone outgears you by like 50%, they should be able to see you in stealth. Maybe then you'd understand.

You seem to really enjoy raggin on sins for using skills available to them. Honestly you need to chill out. Every damn class has its pros and cons, and not every damn sin is bloody OP. Grab a tissue and get over it already, this is getting old.

As for "fun" in 12v12 as any PvP scenario, there will be those who QQ about dying to much, and there will be those who excel at certain things.

You guys wanna bish about sins being able to take flags, use your heads and camp the damn flags. How difficult is that? Sure we can combat stealth every so often but its a decently long CD so a smart person isnt going to use it when its not necessary.

Instead of QQ about ppl using the advantages they have, maybe try figuring out ways to work around it?

Shouldn't be that hard for you Bors, you're OP...

P/S I've seen ppl who arent sins match other sins in flag capturing/defending so you guys honestly can't sit here and say it's just sins who are able to get flags effectively
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    Ok, I wasn't even talking about me to begin with... but to reply to that, sins are not so OP if they don't stealth or have that first attack. Their combo is just insanely long, that's why they're OP. If I get to transform a sin (not stealthed) at start of fight, it's easy to take him down.

Now, for my actual point. I was talking about people. Yes, they're "mad" that sins use skills, in this case stealth, to avoid people who'd stomp them.

Stealth is unique because it is insanely effective against OP people, even if you're a total **** sin. A lot of the "undergeared" people don't queue because they get rolled in 12s -- either by sins from stealth, or by OP people in general.

Sins, on the other hand, don't have this problem. Go argue with them as much as you want, statistically it's far fewer other classes queuing for 12v12 than sins. ANY sins, not just edge.

No, I didn't ask them why they queue or why they don't. This is just my assumption based on experience and people QQing about sins in 12s, and QQing (alot) about OP people.

So where does this apply to me to begin with?

EDIT: This by no means that sin vs sin can't happen. The point is, two stealthed sins can't QQ about each other, cause they don't know about each other.
  • lenwe5824
    lenwe5824 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Complaining about not being able to party with other CSers and steamroll everything and become more OP

lol, the people on this game man
    So terrible, worst community ever.
  • Ayumichan - Storm Legion
    Ayumichan - Storm Legion Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I dont really care about pvp,but i have to agree with Borsook, it would be great if China would implement something similar like in PWI to see stealthed sins. (in pwi there was 2 value for stealth, stealth lvl and one to see stealth ((dont remember the name)) if the value to see sins was higher than the sin stealth lvl u actually saw them and can attack them. and there was potions which increase this reveal value)

for example sin has 100stealth lvl enemy has 99 reveal the sin is still invisible,but if the enemy used the potion,the reveal increased to 120 and upps there is a sin hiding,bang.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fthawe
    fthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You and sin team go to flag
    OP redhand opponent comes
    Sin disappears
    You fight for 10 seconds before dying. The OP redhand opponent is now at 5% hp.
    Sin appears. Sin is taking flag.
    Sin returns to stealth as red hand OP opponent walks toward him.
    Sin appears at another flag. Takes flag.
    You follow sin.
    Sin goes to big fight.
    Sin collects orbs unharmed
    Sin dances on front of most OP vampire
    Sin walks to priest
    Sin one hits crit
    Sin nearly dead by vampire aoe
    Sin back to stealth
    Sin mount
    Sin goes to another flag
    Sin stealths until all opponents leave
    Sin takes flags

EH

12 v 12 is open for 12 HOURS. So it should be easy to get a win within that time. And for brilliance of glory low levels get less. So why complain. And not everyone needs them. Only people with EB weapons. So you shouldn't get all 1000 a day
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    fthawe wrote: »
    EH

12 v 12 is open for 12 HOURS. So it should be easy to get a win within that time.
    Yeah. Because I have nothing else to do between 12 AM and 12 PM (server time) than sit at my PC waiting for 12s queue to pop.
    edited September 2012
    Let me elaborate. Well actually no, first of all, "population issue" could be true, but in this case population means just how many are willing to go to 12v12.

I meant general server population. Nyos is effectively dead from what I've heard, but I wasn't sure how the other EU servers were fairing. I know Storm took a little bit of a hit in terms of more variable activity levels due to schools resuming and whatnot in the US.

As to the subset of folks willing to que for it, I wonder if part of the issue is that 3v3 and 6v6 is also going on during those times with more people at least for now wanting those rewards more than what you can get from 12v12.

But like I said, I do agree with your points laid out in your original post. I can only speak from my observations on Storm, but it's only more towards the end of 12v12 do I tend to notice WC QQ about the lack of matches leading me to think that most folks just go for 1 match to get their points and rune and be done with it. Given there is a particular guild on Storm that has dominated the EB bosses and has a lock on EB weapons, there is little reason to keep going back to attempt to get the Brilliance of Glory for the majority of the server pop.
  • Demyx - Storm Legion
    Demyx - Storm Legion Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I will also agree...the inability to cue for 12v12 in the guild base does suck. I kinda get the feeling though that MIGHT be a glitch or bug since the new instance was put in. Changing that doesn't affect 99% of the game though, so I see that not being an issue later on.

I will admit...out of all the PvP events I participate in (3v3, 6v6, Rift and 12v12) I actually ENJOY 12v12 the most. Perhaps I play my matches a little differently, since I tend to avoid head-on clashes with players. I frankly enjoy it from the standpoint it's open terrain, controlled PvP. Camping can be an issue in open terrain PvP, and it's sometimes an issue in 12v12, but at the same time if you know how to play the terrain to your advantage it's normally not so much an issue. Too many ways to get out of bases and around flags.

I will admit, I'm often wary of sins as I approach flags or areas where I don't see anyone, but at the same time that kind of adds to the realism of open combat. You CAN get snuck up on, and by doing so the sin will reveal their position to any allies you have in the area. Making use of instance chat to inform all your allies of potentially stealthed people, or better yet of enemy movement if you spot it and they don't spot you, I've found helps save at least a couple people from dying later.

As like Trog, I'm on Storm...so I'm not concerned about the Brilliance of Glory, since an EB weapon will be out of my grasp for an undetermined amount of time. Giving it to the winners in a random match though might be more useful than you think. They need a LOT of Brilliance to upgrade their weapon. If they want to do it within a normal time period, they would have to barter with people who have them, but have no use for them.
    Part of the fun of playing the game is wading through 98% of the idiots and trolls to find the 2% who you enjoy playing with.
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    But like I said, I do agree with your points laid out in your original post. I can only speak from my observations on Storm, but it's only more towards the end of 12v12 do I tend to notice WC QQ about the lack of matches leading me to think that most folks just go for 1 match to get their points and rune and be done with it. Given there is a particular guild on Storm that has dominated the EB bosses and has a lock on EB weapons, there is little reason to keep going back to attempt to get the Brilliance of Glory for the majority of the server pop.

This would be an inaccurate assessment of Storm population 12v12 habits. Prior to the end, it nearly never pops. I've been queued for hours and nothing. People dont QQ till the end because thats when time is running out to get the daily done. Its not till after 10pm that matches start to pop with any regularity. Of course at that time most go in, get the rune, and are done with it.
  • DevilishTe - Storm Legion
    DevilishTe - Storm Legion Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    From what I have seen for 12v12 on Storm Legion is that there are more ques that pop for the 75+. What I do not see on Storm Legion is more people coming into 12v12 :rolleyes: and so it just gets so boring, that 12v12 doesn't seem worth it to me anymore.

It was already a epic fail from the very beginning (we all know that) soon people are just going to loose intrest in it all together and stop and some people are on Storm.
    You and sin team go to flag
    OP redhand opponent comes
    Sin disappears
    You fight for 10 seconds before dying. The OP redhand opponent is now at 5% hp.
    Sin appears. Sin is taking flag.
    Sin returns to stealth as red hand OP opponent walks toward him.
    Sin appears at another flag. Takes flag.
    You follow sin.
    Sin goes to big fight.
    Sin collects orbs unharmed
    Sin dances on front of most OP vampire
    Sin walks to priest
    Sin one hits crit
    Sin nearly dead by vampire aoe
    Sin back to stealth
    Sin mount
    Sin goes to another flag
    Sin stealths until all opponents leave
    Sin takes flags

:rolleyes: from all the times I'v done 12v12 that's completely right (other then the sin dancing in front of the most OP vampire.)
    'Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean first.'
  • RobynSmith - Storm Legion
    RobynSmith - Storm Legion Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    my only problem is waiting for 2+ hours for a queue to pop, it's ridiculous. I haven't gotten one all weekend, when you'd expect there to be more people online. During the week I barely have time to queue (or play this game at all).
    edited September 2012
    This would be an inaccurate assessment of Storm population 12v12 habits. Prior to the end, it nearly never pops. I've been queued for hours and nothing. People dont QQ till the end because thats when time is running out to get the daily done. Its not till after 10pm that matches start to pop with any regularity. Of course at that time most go in, get the rune, and are done with it.

I freely admit to working odd hours and not being a regular participant in pvp regardless of format so I will defer to your assessment of things. Although we are in agreement that most people don't seem to go more than once leading to less chance of being in a winning match and less matches overall.
  • Sabriele - Storm Legion
    Sabriele - Storm Legion Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ok, I wasn't even talking about me to begin with... but to reply to that, sins are not so OP if they don't stealth or have that first attack. Their combo is just insanely long, that's why they're OP. If I get to transform a sin (not stealthed) at start of fight, it's easy to take him down.

Combo? are we talking stunlock here? in which case, its only really edge that has a total stunlock, dark and venom have a lot less, with venom relying ONLY on pitch [1s] and Dark nightmare [2-5s] SILENCES for cc. (Dark i think has one stun from DC and then a couple extra silences). I dont know the situation on the other servers, but i know venom is rare on storm [theres like.. 5-6 lv70+ venoms, and even less pvp].. but still, we do exist, so have some love for us!

In terms of non-stealth combat, i personally think venom plays more like a slightly faster warrior with stealth instead of BoR. I have certainly noticed my sin seems to function more efficiently than the other trees (of equally geared sins) if i am unstealthed. (Although, there are a LOT of people on storm who can still easily take me down.. especially certain ice mages.. you know who you are!)

Now, for my actual point. I was talking about people. Yes, they're "mad" that sins use skills, in this case stealth, to avoid people who'd stomp them.
    IF we're talking escape tactics here, yes sins have stealth+sleep to run away. but if you think about it, mages have trans+run.. vamps have bonds+run.. prots can use Rocky Protection, which makes them Totally invincible while STILL being able to attack... should we all be QQing about them too? (For me personally, i have no problem with any of it.. and yes, im a decently geared lv80 venom sin...)

Stealth is unique because it is insanely effective against OP people, even if you're a total **** sin. A lot of the "undergeared" people don't queue because they get rolled in 12s -- either by sins from stealth, or by OP people in general.

Sins, on the other hand, don't have this problem. Go argue with them as much as you want, statistically it's far fewer other classes queuing for 12v12 than sins. ANY sins, not just edge. Thankyou. Finally someone who acknowledges that Edge isnt the only sin class. -.-

No, I didn't ask them why they queue or why they don't. This is just my assumption based on experience and people QQing about sins in 12s, and QQing (alot) about OP people.

So where does this apply to me to begin with?

EDIT: This by no means that sin vs sin can't happen. The point is, two stealthed sins can't QQ about each other, cause they don't know about each other.

Besides all that.. you guys [Especially the mages] Do realise that you CAN pop a sin straight back out of stealth [yes even shadow protection] by using the Mage lv80 skill.. right?

-On that note, im not totally sure if that is a bug or not.. as SP technically states "Cannot be dispelled" .

P.S Bors, please dont take this as me arguing against you, i actually agree with most of what you are saying. im merely trying to prove the point that sins arent as uniquely OP in 12v12 as most seem to think.
    Broken Avatar -- . --

IGN : Sabriele
    Class : Assassin
    Level : 80
    Tree : Venom