test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forsaken World International Competition!

Comments

• Frost_Fang - NyosFrost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    nragedrain wrote: »
    Pros and Cons every class has them but stop ***** bashing how sins are OP
    we are just "another class" to be played and played against simple.
    You just named a couple things Mages need to do... and bunch of varieties, now compare that to us sins... all we do is stealth and stab stuff. It's always the same, every tree, same. Every build, same. Sure, eva lives longer while doing it, but thats it. There's nothing more to sin-play then that. Beside in duels of course where it turns into papper - rock - scissors match. Mages are great for mass pvp, but at least a good mage player can do something differently from a bad one, while sins, good and bad, all just sneak up, stab and u're gone if they got enough dmg.

It's just way too easy for bad players to kill you when they're sins.
    Give 5 sins purple 75 weapons 12/12 and a different one will win every time. While with other classes, the same guy might win most of those fights, cause skill got more impact on other classes.

EDIT: only read it now, retalation aura with rhand ? I may be wrong, but I believe retalation aura dmg depends on prot's max health, it got nothing to do with his dmg, but i may be wrong. Didn't rlly bump into many prots with rhand while having the pleasure of surviving long.
    sin doesn't crush overpowered defensive / arena gear idk what you're talking about, not even close to 2 shots from stealth at base wrath, and anyway this is off topic.

Nobody mentioned base wrath or default gear. What i'm saying is: if u just pump a fair amount of dmg on your char, if it's a sin, it will stealth and crit **** for too much. While if it was another class, it would CC, etc, but that u got a chance against, and if they want to crit you, they'd at least need to work for it, not just pop a few talent points in the right direction.

It's simple: sins are all about 1 move, stealth and proppel our massive dmg, nothing rly skillful about it, while other classes deploy more thinking (or way more dmg to allow skilless folk to 1shot ****) . With sins it's just easiest to reach the point where a quite bad player can still kill u way too often. In mass pvp and 2 sins, it's just about see's who first xD

Anyways, no sins from Nyos got into this, did they... mostly healer types. Will be a LOOONG fight. Wonder if there's gonna be an official vid of it...like a GM recording it wouldn't be bad.
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • Aishleen - EyrdaAishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Maybe the fact you can't find any challenge to play sin is because you suck at it or have friends that suck?

First of all, melees are harder to play than ranged, period. A mage with RH can just keep shooting at a priest or whatever his target until drops, melees have to know how to chase their kite (if you auto move by hitting a skill to target you're slow and SUCK)

Second, there's TONS of tricks sins have or NEED to do to stay competitive / be OP, unless they fight baddies. You gotta know when to silence, you gotta know when to deadly chase and not waste it since 45 sec CD, you gotta know when to shadow protection and/or swift eva, and you gotta know which target to go for too since you're melee much harder to change targets than ranged. Not to mention sometimes the sleep used in shadow prot is a killer and sometimes the opening sleep at start cripples enemy (have to adapt)

Wrath management is also a factor.

Of course none of the above apply to scrub sins, or if sin fights scrub enemies. And of course I'm not talking about that stupid 1v1 everyone is obsessed about (this includes open world "PK" of 1v1). I'm talking 3v3 arena with a healer most of time so stop thinking that one target drops easy at base wrath from stealth cuz nobody cares of that.

It's funny you say sins are easy to play but instead fail-skilled mages did good with CS, fail-skilled sins suck with CS too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wrath management is also a factor.
    Wrath management with melee is a joke compared to range. Orbs go into you or very close to you and pop every other hit compared to range (or mage at least). Melee wrath management = child's play.
    I'm talking 3v3 arena with a healer
    Cause the game is obviously balanced when some classes need a very specific combo (healer!) or they are insanely underpowered. Even more, they need this specific combo to just be, you know, challenging to sins. Fair fight etc.

Goes like:

Sin wins by far with no healer.
    Fair fight with healer. (I still say sins have advantage but w/e)

Where's the easy win for others? Very balanced.
    edited September 2012
    Wrath management with melee is a joke compared to range. Orbs go into you or very close to you and pop every other hit compared to range (or mage at least). Melee wrath management = child's play.
    Yeah sure.

Ranged wrath management: hit, move to orb, continue hitting, no need to move back to target... which one is easier? :rolleyes:

And no idc if you get focused and CCd and lose wrath, nothing to do with it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    At least you have to move.
  • PostgreSQL - EyrdaPostgreSQL - Eyrda Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    omg u know wat

Bard, your shield is op.
    Assasin, you have to many stun silences that make you op.
    Priest, if you get level 80 light mastery and go rebel, holy **** u op cause not many focus light resistance.
    Vamp, you can teleport and ****, thats op.
    Prot, you got op stun.
    Warrior, reflect i 1 shot myself so much, op!
    Mage, hit everybody at the same time is op.
    Marksmen, if u actually got the gear you can be op so stop complain.

every class OP. arguing who is most op is pointless, everybody has different Opness.
    [SIGPIC]http://rcupload.com/images/QeRFD.png[/SIGPIC]
    -->MSSQL Is NOT my alt !<--
  • nragedrainnragedrain Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    LOL this guy has no idea what a sin is or how every tree works against every other class tree does he
    edge sin stealth crit is all he knows apparenlty
    edited September 2012
    Note a prots reflection does increase with more wrath orbs so it already sounds like your game knowledge isn't really up to date there i can get reflected up to 3000 damage when a prot has redhand.
    edited September 2012
    LOL this guy has no idea what a sin is or how every tree works against every other class tree does he
    edge sin stealth crit is all he knows apparenlty

I play dark sin.
    95% of eyrda plays edge/hybrid.
    I think ive only seen 3-4 sins that dont play that.
  • XDeadly - EyrdaXDeadly - Eyrda Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I play dark sin.
    95% of eyrda plays edge/hybrid.
    I think ive only seen 3-4 sins that dont play that.

you sucked as edge
    you sucked as hybrid
    you still suck as dark

remember u and louisa 2v1ing me in training grounds? even with priest heals you DIE to a lvl 40 mastery bard LOL
    You may not upload animated images.

da fuq?
    edited September 2012
    you sucked as edge
    you sucked as hybrid
    you still suck as dark

remember u and louisa 2v1ing me in training grounds? even with priest heals you DIE to a lvl 40 mastery bard LOL

are u refer to this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA-ai9jyOck

i have big difference from then, i had level 30/40 mastery, now 80+
    i had bearly 200 chroma, now 276( i keep 1 level III gem cause lvl 2 wing prettier)
    i had 0 resistance, now all 50-80(except light)
    i had 0 crystaline iv, now 4 crystaline iv
    i had i think 2-3 shatter III, now 4 shatter iv.
    and for pete sake back then i had at least 3-4 Solar IV in my gear and a few Azure IV xD
    I care to much about damn cometic in this game to care about if you own me or not :P

but the weird thing is i dont pvp as much as i use to. I like to do arena for fun, but other than that I like to just hang out with my guild and do stuff with them.

Yes you probably did own me back then, and probably still own me now, idk who you are ingame, but all bard i have ever meet always kill me easily and i dont even deny it.
    edited September 2012
    Even though a dark sin is supposed to beat water bards...

And there is an actually good dark sin: Motaka. :p
    edited September 2012
    Even though a dark sin is supposed to beat water bards...

And there is an actually good dark sin: Motaka. :p

o no this sound like one of those made up rule things again =.='

the ones like
    "dont pot in a duel"
    "dont stealth in a duel"

who make this up? im just wondering.
    maybe i have only play mmo not long, fw my 2nd game and i just dont understand why people follow this made up rulebook =.='
  • YggdrasiI - Storm LegionYggdrasiI - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    o no this sound like one of those made up rule things again =.='

the ones like
    "dont pot in a duel"
    "dont stealth in a duel"

who make this up? im just wondering.
    maybe i have only play mmo not long, fw my 2nd game and i just dont understand why people follow this made up rulebook =.='

:P I will agree there. I never understood those rules either. I only follow them myself because I just don't want to deal with the drama that ensues. I pick 'n' choose my internetlol battles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]
    If you want to shorten my name, don't call me 'Ygg.' Call me 'Mana.'

Grandia: Unity ☆ Teamwork ☆ Friendship I]grandia-storm.com/[/I
    ~~~~~~~~~~{ Never get left behind again. }~~~~~~~~~~
  • heirrheirr Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I don't know about not being allowed to use stealth in a duel, but I understand HP potting as the duel would go on for far too long. Imagine HP pots + Life Serum. I mana pot against water bards and priests cos else duels would be pointless.

However, human dark sins would be able to beat water bards as they get 'Pray', immunity from slows from talents and etc. It's not a 'rule' that human dark sins can beat water bards, it's a fact lol. Only skilled ones though.
    edited September 2012
    Maybe the fact you can't find any challenge to play sin is because you suck at it or have friends that suck?

I never mentioned not being able to find any challange, there's many sins that can defeat me, as well as other classes. And "i dont talk about 1v1, but realm pvp!!!!" and then u mention arena 3v3... get lost, seriously. FW is probably the least-PVP oriented MMO i ever played, it's carebear online with several poor PvP events as an excuse. if you consider 3v3 real pvp, u're in for a surprise. It's a darn hamster-cage which nobody enters without a healer, you know everything about it before u even enter. It's the same repetitive situation with same number of players and mostly same combination of them and no room to manuever / be creative / original.

But i love how all the sin-players are defending their lack of skill. Deal with it, i'm a sin, and i'm telling you our class depends on skill the least. It is not OP, so quit whining about other classes being OP too, it's the rock-papper-sissors system. Neither of it is OP, since they all have their strenghts against other specific classes. What I'm saying is: any dumbass can hurt you playing a sin. Sure, they will need time and sometimes cash to gear up, but when they do, sin is the easiest to way to do it.

You can say I suck because I consider our class too-easy to play (sure makes alot of sense) all you like. But it remains my opinion until i see otherwise. You are welcome to disagree and / or delude yourself about your actual skill and worth as every human being likes to do. I prefer to look for my strenghts elsewhere. When i pop out of stealth and slay something in a few seconds, it's not me. It's something any other sin would manage too. It just happens too fast for anyone to get a chance to retaliate thanks to the surprise effect followed by immobilization and silence. It helps when they're expecting you, but only when they got something to cancel out CC and if it's not on cooldown.

So yeah, I'm a sin and I find our class is too easy. I must suck, right D: cause all the noobs consider it too easy or something. While u pro's find u have it hard enough, lol. Get over yourself and accept the class for what it is and play it despite that if it has things you like about it. Sadly, too often that means: if it's easy, u'll like it.

P.S. think on every server it's 95% of sins being edge/dark, hell, i'm one myself. I'd love to be dark instead, but just can't miss out on stun / critchance. Tells you how great this game is at variety.

P.P.S the no-pot rule originates from duels being worthless display of comparison and wasting pots on it would just be a shame. It's simply not worth to pot to win 1v1 against random guy u met in middle of square. However, some people take it way too seriously.
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • XDeadly - EyrdaXDeadly - Eyrda Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    are u refer to this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA-ai9jyOck

i have big difference from then, i had level 30/40 mastery, now 80+
    i had bearly 200 chroma, now 276( i keep 1 level III gem cause lvl 2 wing prettier)
    i had 0 resistance, now all 50-80(except light)
    i had 0 crystaline iv, now 4 crystaline iv
    i had i think 2-3 shatter III, now 4 shatter iv.
    and for pete sake back then i had at least 3-4 Solar IV in my gear and a few Azure IV xD
    I care to much about damn cometic in this game to care about if you own me or not :P

but the weird thing is i dont pvp as much as i use to. I like to do arena for fun, but other than that I like to just hang out with my guild and do stuff with them.

Yes you probably did own me back then, and probably still own me now, idk who you are ingame, but all bard i have ever meet always kill me easily and i dont even deny it.

been owning you since you made that char
    even with all those gems/mastery/resist today u still cant beat me even though ur dark; whereas other dark sins like viscom(not even an eva sin and only lvl 1 wings) and motaka(also lvl 1 wings) can beat me
    You may not upload animated images.

da fuq?
    edited September 2012
    heres your challenge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeTM4EI8AcQ
    tell me if you seen the sin named Aishleen stealthing and one shottin everyone pls
    do tell me
    edited September 2012
    heres your challenge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeTM4EI8AcQ
    tell me if you seen the sin named Aishleen stealthing and one shottin everyone pls
    do tell me

So...you gave me a vid titled "me against elites of server" and told me to look for u one-shotting everyone... well, maybe if u didn't pick on the best players ? Nobody expects you to 1shot everything. But since you asked: Soni, avion, right at start of arena, it took like a couple of skills... Are you implying thats something nobody else could have done with a char equal to yours ? Cause it's not.

Either way, i stopped watching there, it was just...waiting for something to happen and i dont rly wanna waste time on that. Songs choice aint as bad tho.

Either way, we should stop with this topic. You consider sin is a class that requires as much skill as other classes to play, if not more...and u're a sin, whatta surprise. It's human nature to defend it's accomplishment's worth. But I disagree with that, thats all there is rly. You wont be able to convince me otherwise, as I wont you.
  • Aeorxhen - EyrdaAeorxhen - Eyrda Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Sin is the best class in the game yeah. Lets all make sins and play them. Stop the qq yeah.
    edited September 2012
    Sin is the best class in the game yeah. Lets all make sins and play them. Stop the qq yeah.

No!!! I must QQ cause the class I play is good!!! I just can't get over it :( it makes me so sad when I see people die after trying to kill me Q_Q why PWe!!?!?! WHY!?!?!?!? D:
    edited September 2012
    I never mentioned not being able to find any challange, there's many sins that can defeat me, as well as other classes. And "i dont talk about 1v1, but realm pvp!!!!" and then u mention arena 3v3... get lost, seriously. FW is probably the least-PVP oriented MMO i ever played, it's carebear online with several poor PvP events as an excuse. if you consider 3v3 real pvp, u're in for a surprise. It's a darn hamster-cage which nobody enters without a healer, you know everything about it before u even enter. It's the same repetitive situation with same number of players and mostly same combination of them and no room to manuever / be creative / original.

But i love how all the sin-players are defending their lack of skill. Deal with it, i'm a sin, and i'm telling you our class depends on skill the least.
    I love people who fail in arena but consider themselves pro with the excuse of mass PvP. You fail in arena because it's much harder than open world PvP which is a joke as a sin because of stealth and unexpecting opponents. Even mass PvP is so easy as a sin because you can steal orbs on flying mount (GROUND orbs) then drop near a target when you got RH and pwn (I used to do it a lot at EB bosses). I bet you didn't think of this either so much for being super pro :rolleyes:

You're a sin and you depend on skill the least because you suck and depend on crit from stealth. I played multiple classes and warrior is by far easier you have almost no tricks to use other than assault spam and use 2-3 skills in an order (especially now with rune system giving crit chance after assault, you MUST use Thunderslash after it for crit stun, anyone who uses LS is out of his mind). The only hard thing is to time BoR and DU I guess.

About not wanting arena cuz "fixed numbers", let's talk 12v12 then. Fights are always uneven, sometimes even 1v5 for me, yet I triumph most of them, almost all the matches I have highest kill count of my team on top of being in top 3 flags (many times #1). Now you may say sin is too good and OP and works great even without skill, then how come most other sins are bad? Even ones on par or greater gear than me? Why they don't come close to my accomplishments? If it's such a no-brain class you'd expect any geared sin to be uber OP and successful like me...

So like I said before, you don't find any skill in playing sin maybe because you suck at playing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghostz_ - Eyrda_Ghostz_ - Eyrda Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I love people who fail in arena but consider themselves pro with the excuse of mass PvP. You fail in arena because it's much harder than open world PvP which is a joke as a sin because of stealth and unexpecting opponents. Even mass PvP is so easy as a sin because you can steal orbs on flying mount (GROUND orbs) then drop near a target when you got RH and pwn (I used to do it a lot at EB bosses). I bet you didn't think of this either so much for being super pro :rolleyes:

You're a sin and you depend on skill the least because you suck and depend on crit from stealth. I played multiple classes and warrior is by far easier you have almost no tricks to use other than assault spam and use 2-3 skills in an order (especially now with rune system giving crit chance after assault, you MUST use Thunderslash after it for crit stun, anyone who uses LS is out of his mind). The only hard thing is to time BoR and DU I guess.

About not wanting arena cuz "fixed numbers", let's talk 12v12 then. Fights are always uneven, sometimes even 1v5 for me, yet I triumph most of them, almost all the matches I have highest kill count of my team on top of being in top 3 flags (many times #1). Now you may say sin is too good and OP and works great even without skill, then how come most other sins are bad? Even ones on par or greater gear than me? Why they don't come close to my accomplishments? If it's such a no-brain class you'd expect any geared sin to be uber OP and successful like me...

So like I said before, you don't find any skill in playing sin maybe because you suck at playing it.

I agree with Aish, believe it or not sins take just as much skill (if not more) to play successfully than other classes. Sure, sins get stealth and some sins even get 40% crit out of stealth but lets look at some stats shall we?

Mages: Bubble that takes 50% damage (sometimes 60% *ice mage* at the expense of 2mana per damage (1 if your a thunder mage).

They get a protective barrier that makes them invincible at the downfall of not moving for up to 20 secs(ice mage) PLUS can REGAIN HEALTH (see Ice mage)... Can someone please tell me when a sin can regain health... ever.

Skill that ups Mastery and Resistance for upward of 120, (thats 12%damage increase and decrease am i right?) PLUS can get cooldowns reduced (again see ice mage)

Can receive a barrier that increase crit by 3% or decreases damage taken by 5%.

Can a 15 sec cooldown skill that aoe hits 6 TIMES!.....

Can have a skill that pretty much auto stuns for 3 secs everytime it procs (notice it is the same amount of time as a sin stun for CRIT minus them not having to crit)

A Purge (one of the only purges in the game i believe)

Oh well mages are sooo good at pvp, ok lets even look at one that people dont even play as much... the prot.

Highest hp in game (keep that in mind)

a 7 second racial stun

a chance to gain 75 resistance (7.5 damage negated) in ANY Mastery field

Decrease crit dodge for 3% or more

An invincible barrier for about 10 secs that dispels all negative effect AND can:

REGAIN MAX HP

Dispel all party negative effects

An aura that cannot :
    1.be dispelled
    2. Chance to stun for 1 sec (aka interrupt)
    3. Increase damage with WRATH

They also get 50% stun for 3sec off the bat, (increase chance as they get hit) on a semi spammable CD

Im not even going to go into all of these stuff because im getting bored explaining this but this is the point.

I repeat THIS IS THE POINT BELOW vvvvvv

ALL CLASSES CAN BE OP
    &
    ALL CLASSES CAN BE GARBAGE

Case and Point, lets go with your almighty sin class discussion.

Do you hear Dark sins complain that they have virtually the lowest output in the game?
    Do you hear Edge sins complaining that their tree is only crit based and lack any (obvious) survivability skills?
    Do you hear Venom sins complain they have virtually no control over opponents and lack (obvious) spike damage capabilities?
    Do you hear Sins complain that they lack any health regeneration capability in any tree (minus runes which were just implemented) in Any tree whatsoever?
    Do you hear sins complain about their lack of buffs or aoe? (Our only "buff" is our stealth you idiots)
    And last but not least do you ever hear sins complain of their (again, obvious to the naked eye) mediocre survivability with mediocre health from gear, minimal evasion advantage especially after the nerfs to gear ids & gems and no healing?

I mean, with all this stuff listed ALL we can do is attack and pray we stealth in time before we get killed.... again, to the naked eye.

You guys need to do your damn research before you giddy up and hop on the (sin are op) bandwagon.

OH AND YOU CAN TELL WHEN A SIN IS
    STEALTHED IN YOUR AREA

Its called the Eire blue spot located somewhere on the floor and with only a 30sec cooldown and you (being the enemy) being right there.... how far can we get?
    Idiots.

Stfu, please. You all obviously dont know the mechanics of this game.
    edited September 2012
    Mages: Bubble that takes 50% damage (sometimes 60% *ice mage* at the expense of 2mana per damage (1 if your a thunder mage).
    What?

It's 1 mana per damage. Thunder is 0.5 mana per damage. Your HP drops 0.5 per damage.
    They get a protective barrier that makes them invincible at the downfall of not moving for up to 20 secs(ice mage) PLUS can REGAIN HEALTH (see Ice mage)...
    PLUS will RUN OUT OF WRATH...
    Skill that ups Mastery and Resistance for upward of 120, (thats 12%damage increase and decrease am i right?) PLUS can get cooldowns reduced (again see ice mage)
    It's +180 mastery, oh wait you're talking lowbie I forgot.

Yeah, +180 mastery is so much better than +1000 accuracy for 3 hits, and +30% more damage (that's more than +300 mastery) from Intensified Aggression. :rolleyes:

Need a crit? No problemo, Shadow Protection, Vicious Intention, voila.
    Can receive a barrier that increase crit by 3% or decreases damage taken by 5%.
    Increase crit by 5% you mean.

What's that? -5% crit dodge debuff after Dark Nightmare for kindred sins? +11%/13% crit for Gouge?
    Can a 15 sec cooldown skill that aoe hits 6 TIMES!.....
    Are we talking about 1 mage tree or all combined vs edge sin only?

Another pro response from Ghostz his vast knowledge of game, even though messed up almost every single mage mechanic, is infinite wisdom.
    edited September 2012
    been owning you since you made that char
    even with all those gems/mastery/resist today u still cant beat me even though ur dark; whereas other dark sins like viscom(not even an eva sin and only lvl 1 wings) and motaka(also lvl 1 wings) can beat me

im pretty sure I already said that all water bards can kill me,
    that includes you. and im not eva either. I dont see the point in being eva as a sin.
    edited September 2012
    Why are you even dark then? That's same as saying "I don't see the point in winning" go AFK during fights then like bushofFire.
    edited September 2012
    Why are you even dark then? That's same as saying "I don't see the point in winning" go AFK during fights then like bushofFire.

Because I like being dark
    its funner than playing an edge sin.

(remember, fw is not my life, obviously its your life though)
    edited September 2012
    How do you like being dark when it's a tree meant to be built around evasion? Oh right. Next time you fail at calculating 2+2 you can say that equation is not your life too.

Your logic is astounding. If you were a mage, might as well just hit with only ice attack skills as a wind mage, while upgrading fire mastery to lv100.
    edited September 2012
    your Logic Is Astounding. If You Were A Mage, Might As Well Just Hit With Only Ice Attack Skills As A Wind Mage, While Upgrading Fire Mastery To Lv100.
    ... Looooooooooool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghostz_ - Eyrda_Ghostz_ - Eyrda Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    What?

It's 1 mana per damage. Thunder is 0.5 mana per damage. Your HP drops 0.5 per damage.

PLUS will RUN OUT OF WRATH...

It's +180 mastery, oh wait you're talking lowbie I forgot.

Yeah, +180 mastery is so much better than +1000 accuracy for 3 hits, and +30% more damage (that's more than +300 mastery) from Intensified Aggression. :rolleyes:

Need a crit? No problemo, Shadow Protection, Vicious Intention, voila.

Increase crit by 5% you mean.

What's that? -5% crit dodge debuff after Dark Nightmare for kindred sins? +11%/13% crit for Gouge?

Are we talking about 1 mage tree or all combined vs edge sin only?

Another pro response from Ghostz his vast knowledge of game, even though messed up almost every single mage mechanic, is infinite wisdom.

i tried to low ball it to show how even in its nub form how op it is.

Im not going to show all the secrets a sin has because frankly im sure theres stuff you dont know. Ill give you the just though.

Dark:
    High DoT
    High Resistance capability
    High CC capability with highest Damage of all sin classes.

Edge:
    Aggression like you said.
    45% chance of guaranteed 7sec silence from D.N every time
    Virtually permanent crit damage buff.
    High evasion capability

Dark:

Can you 1 skill to kill anyone repeatedly anytime they want with all the perks for venom and edge.
    Virtually perm. speed buff
    of course evasion capability

But i could do that with any class, any tree. which was my point. Hush now please.