test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The new race on incoming CN server update is...

Comments

• Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    No unfortunately it's not photoshopped ._.

If anyone wonders where that is found... click on the Unknown guy on the 2nd screen on shenmo.wanmei.com after "The wolf is coming" ;) No direct link cuz of Flash site.

Not quite.
    She is referring to a pic of the woman with the worlds largest **** which failed to display.

Chelsea charms is her name

Proof? Qoute her post and look while it is editable
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • XSkullCandyX - EyrdaXSkullCandyX - Eyrda Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ^^ Yay wearwolf class weapons are not wolverine claws their called Talons and yay the heard my prayers
  • Axym - LionheartAxym - Lionheart Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Werewolf race and archer class FTW!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As long as I'm captain, the rum shall never be gone.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes courtesy of Deltatroopa
  • part911part911 Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Vamps are OP as we know, if we have something better than Vamp then we will see Wolf are everywhere lol
  • CuddlyWuddly - Storm LegionCuddlyWuddly - Storm Legion Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Really? Really? Like werewolves and vampires never existed before in mythology or books in general? Van Helsing? Castlevania (albeit, a game)? Just two to name off the top of my head after 24 hours of no sleep and you name Twilight as the sole reason?

Yup. Lost all hope for humanity.

I never said they didn't exist, it's just that the Twilight fangirls and fanbois have turned it into the most obnoxious incarnation possible. I don't remember there being anything remotely resembling the "Team Jacob/Team Edward" fangirl **** surrounding most of the other incarnations of vampire and werewolf lore. Do you see "Team Bathory" and "Team Tepes" shirts? "Team Belmont" coffee mugs? Surely the FW devs aren't trying to capitalize on the Anne Rice novels.

The werewolf/vamp thing is as stale as a beer left over from the last time the Maple Leafs won the Stanley Cup. There's no creativity in it.

And the other point remains: We all know it's going to be ridiculously OP and make the class imbalances even worse. We'll need flea dip vendors in Freedom Harbor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathRider - EyrdaDeathRider - Eyrda Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wonder if theyll shiftshape into humans at day and back to "beast" at nights on fullmoon. :rolleyes:

Can I get an special item to shift class when they're out here...

So I can dump my almost "Fun to Play" Mage. :D
    [sigpic]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig/enjin-46579-1307226035276116204-green.png[/sigpic]

Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the FINAL Victory comes.
  • YggdrasiI - Storm LegionYggdrasiI - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I never said they didn't exist, it's just that the Twilight fangirls and fanbois have turned it into the most obnoxious incarnation possible. I don't remember there being anything remotely resembling the "Team Jacob/Team Edward" fangirl **** surrounding most of the other incarnations of vampire and werewolf lore. Do you see "Team Bathory" and "Team Tepes" shirts? "Team Belmont" coffee mugs? Surely the FW devs aren't trying to capitalize on the Anne Rice novels.

The werewolf/vamp thing is as stale as a beer left over from the last time the Maple Leafs won the Stanley Cup. There's no creativity in it.

And the other point remains: We all know it's going to be ridiculously OP and make the class imbalances even worse. We'll need flea dip vendors in Freedom Harbor.

Fandom exists everywhere (and one of the main reasons I stay out of anything "super popular" as fandom ruins everything). However, I can say I have seen Team Tepes things and Belmont. Though the devs aren't cashing in on the Vampire Chronicle hype (Lestat anyone?), they certainly stole something off of Ayami Kojima (artist for Castlevania and wife to Hideo Kojima of Metal Gear).

Give me something super OP like Ragnarok Online's Champion's Asura Strike. :D That would be pretty hilarious.

I will say, across all the games I have played, FW isn't nearly as broken (not be confused with 'this game is not broken at all') as some would claim in my opinion. Not saying there isn't stuff that should be rebalanced, but it's still not as bad as it could be- yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]
    If you want to shorten my name, don't call me 'Ygg.' Call me 'Mana.'

Grandia: Unity ☆ Teamwork ☆ Friendship I]grandia-storm.com/[/I
    ~~~~~~~~~~{ Never get left behind again. }~~~~~~~~~~
  • hornedhare86hornedhare86 Posts: 7
    edited September 2012
    Everyone been screaming for a new race, a new class .. for months. Now they give us one and ... everyone bishes. Predictable. My biggest question will be .. do they get to wear the general fashion or just the racial. Can you imagine being killed by a werewoman wearing a butterfly dress ? Or the male in the Manta ? Wait, is there even a word for a female werewolf yet ?
    More seriously, how many hours after the patch goes live before we see a winged Werewolf ?
  • Isock - EyrdaIsock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i have the feeling, people are going to renact twiligth :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm LegionCuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Not quite.
    She is referring to a pic of the woman with the worlds largest **** which failed to display.

Chelsea charms is her name

Proof? Qoute her post and look while it is editable

Err, yes. Dunno why its not showing up, I can see it perfectly fine.
    Werewolf race and archer class FTW!

Archer.. hell yes! As long as elves can be archers too :p
  • YggdrasiI - Storm LegionYggdrasiI - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ~snip~

More seriously, how many hours after the patch goes live before we see a winged Werewolf ?

Possibly less than one.

But yeah. Hoping werewolves are a bare knuckle race.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]
    If you want to shorten my name, don't call me 'Ygg.' Call me 'Mana.'

Grandia: Unity ☆ Teamwork ☆ Friendship I]grandia-storm.com/[/I
    ~~~~~~~~~~{ Never get left behind again. }~~~~~~~~~~
  • PostgreSQL - EyrdaPostgreSQL - Eyrda Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    will this be another male only class?
    I cant imagine female wearwolf run around : (

why game so sexist. make this male and female =3
    [SIGPIC]http://rcupload.com/images/QeRFD.png[/SIGPIC]
    -->MSSQL Is NOT my alt !<--
  • Gaiawyn - LionheartGaiawyn - Lionheart Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Give me hairy bewbs plzthx. :)
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm LegionCuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited September 2012

^Idk why, but this really cracked me up :D
  • Brim_McRoy - EyrdaBrim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i smell a roid rage grudge match between werewolves and Vamps brewing on Eyrda as soon as they come out :D

LETS GO WEREWOLVES :cool::cool::cool:
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghostz_ - Eyrda_Ghostz_ - Eyrda Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    omg i would be in nerd heaven if they made archers here, ive been virtually begging for them to make 1 since i started!
    edited September 2012
    omg i would be in nerd heaven if they made archers here, ive been virtually begging for them to make 1 since i started!

Developers promised no archers ever... During the preview interviews
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
    edited September 2012
    :confused::confused: I was being sarcastic....? I mean >.> well whatever, they probably will add it, and then they'll be more op than mms, making us obsolete.... QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeorxhen - EyrdaAeorxhen - Eyrda Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    :confused::confused: I was being sarcastic....? I mean >.> well whatever, they probably will add it, and then they'll be more op than mms, making us obsolete.... QQ

MMs will never be obsolete. We are the games fun class. If you mean there will be no mms in pvp then yes as it is the number of mms who pvp are extremely small so with a new class coming expect those numbers to get even smaller.
  • CuddlyWuddly - Storm LegionCuddlyWuddly - Storm Legion Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Soak bra in Rogaine = mission accomplished?

On a slightly less snarky note, if they DO make wolf females, hopefully they refrain from giving them larger...erm...tracts of land than the Kindred? The Kindred are already OTT, we don't need a legion of furry Dolly Parton wannabes running around FH.

Along that line, I cringe just thinking about the notion of wolfies in the current fashions. Stonemen look awkward enough in half of them. (I know, this coming from "Speedo Prot" is probably going to cause the servers to explode from the irony, but yeah...) It totally seems like the fashions are designed to look good on certain races and when they're made all-class, the designers received threats to cut off their coffee supply if they didn't make them to fit the other classes. (Female MM + Kunoichi ensemble = Paging Chris Hansen to Forsaken World.)

I guess we'll see in a few months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012

On a slightly less snarky note, if they DO make wolf females, hopefully they refrain from giving them larger...erm...tracts of land than the Kindred? The Kindred are already OTT, we don't need a legion of furry Dolly Parton wannabes running around FH.

Along that line, I cringe just thinking about the notion of wolfies in the current fashions. Stonemen look awkward enough in half of them. (I know, this coming from "Speedo Prot" is probably going to cause the servers to explode from the irony, but yeah...) It totally seems like the fashions are designed to look good on certain races and when they're made all-class, the designers received threats to cut off their coffee supply if they didn't make them to fit the other classes. (Female MM + Kunoichi ensemble = Paging Chris Hansen to Forsaken World.)

I think I love you

I built this kingdom up from nothing. When I started, all I had was swamp! Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em! It sank into the swamp, so I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. I built a third one. It burned down, fell over, and then it sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up! And that's what you're going to get, lad--the strongest castle on these islands!
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    edited September 2012

Oh please! Fem MM + pretty much anything = Paging Chris Hansen.

Mystic Top,
    Bumble bee
    Beach wear
    kitty maid
    Red riding hood?

Most girls on my server love to run around in the pantys and put on mystic top so there's that... I mean... c'mon. Even our starting armor gives full panty shot with each step she take ;)

Let's not forget that new fash Magicka found... XD I'd love to see how quickly campus cops will get on me for having "child ****" on my computer when seeing that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • abhinav22abhinav22 Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    its both female and male i guess cuz if u look closely at the wallpaper of male werwolf thers a female werefold too with nice Bo:eek:
  • Monotonous - Storm LegionMonotonous - Storm Legion Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Now hoping the female equivalent (if there is one) actually looks badass and not like a h00ker :D

isn't that why male play female chars? jk
  • Demyx - Storm LegionDemyx - Storm Legion Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Completely sidestepping the fact they're being called "werewolves" and not Lycans...

If the wallpaper is any judge (which it's normally not) I predict this class is going to be another magic melee class. The introduction of katar/talon styled weapons screams melee, but at the same time in most of the pictures it looks like they have a glowing amulet or ornament.

I doubt we'll have a mess like APS, obviously because we don't have APS in this game only casting time. Really we already have a class that comes close to that. Assassins have less than 1 sec casting and cooldown times on some of their skills. If anything ~werewolves~ would simply give them a run for their money if they also had low cast times.

As far as fashion...again if you look close the doggy men aren't hairy from head to toe. I don't see some of the Bard-esk fashion working with them...but there are at least a couple that might work. Who knows...maybe what was theorized earlier will be true. They'll appear human during the day and not at night. That'd spice things up a little for sure...
    Part of the fun of playing the game is wading through 98% of the idiots and trolls to find the 2% who you enjoy playing with.
  • Trogotha - Storm LegionTrogotha - Storm Legion Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    isn't that why male play female chars? jk

Obligatory:
    Don't you know there aren't any girls on the internet?

You just have G.I.R.L.s running around...
    Dear PWE Staff: I can haz avatar nao plox? :D
    For SCIENCE (and the LULZ)!
  • homosimpsonshomosimpsons Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    wolf race that specialized in speed.
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Really we already have a class that comes close to that. Assassins have less than 1 sec casting and cooldown times on some of their skills. If anything ~werewolves~ would simply give them a run for their money if they also had low cast times.
    Idk what you're talking about? Almost every class has 1 sec cast time on skills, granted few have very low cooldowns, but it has nothing to do with sins.

Are you even playing the same game I am?
  • Isock - EyrdaIsock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    only one question...
    why they need to do that travel on the video o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alyusalyus Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    werewolves...? wat next half dragons? actually half dragons sound a bit awesome but would it be a weredragon? idk but lets see how this will go...
    On 8/20/14 at 9:07 AM we have been informed that we lost another member of the FW team to go off to another title. RIP GreyjoyKraken. All hope for FW is forever lost...