test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eternal Belief Guide

Aishleen - EyrdaAishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
Ok so I'm gonna try one last time to get people off their lazy asses (or ppl who don't know how) and try break the damn seal for once in months on Eyrda and many other servers.

1) At 20:00 on tuesday, event starts. Pick up the quest from Duke Vassily in Freedom Harbor Floating Garden. Then you can try hand in the quest to Sheaton, the NPC beside him, but it won't work because we gotta break the seal first.

2) To start doing your part in breaking the seal, after having the quest from step 1, go and kill mobs around your level. They must be white-name mobs so within 4 levels of your own. Party works too, and it's actually recommended.

3) Every 15-20 mobs or so that your party kills, each member in the pt gets a page of the oracle. Maximum pages per person is 30.

4) Read the oracles to help breaking the seal, you get some exp upon doing so as well. When enough oracles have been read on the entire server (example, 5000, but this is an arbitrary number, idk of the real one), then the seal breaks.

So this event requires the cooperation and help from as many people as possible, do your part in helping

5) After seal breaks, there's a system message about it, then go back to sheaton and get new guides for 2nd part.

I will explain more about 2nd part IF the damn seal ever breaks, but needless to say it's very worth the minimal effort you have to do on your own (and pray others do too).

2nd part gives a **** load of exp AND Wineglasses, like literally, you will see them on AH 20s each or less because of it. Sounds tempting? Then go help with first step, it's not even any big effort. All you have to do for yourself, is pick up the quest at 20:00, then go grind some mobs alone or with a pt, you even have a bot now! And after getting 30 oracles, right click to read them all. And pray enough others do the same, that's all...

sigh, if it fails today too, can the GMs do something about this event please D: Like, is it in your powers to help with it, for example kill yourselves like 3k mobs and open the oracles to help out break it faster lol
Post edited by Aishleen - Eyrda on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• dr4g0ndr4g0n Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    rofl like peopel even care about EB anymore:rolleyes:
  • Kateena - Storm LegionKateena - Storm Legion Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It breaks every week on Storm since they fixed it, so some people must care.
  • BegForIt - EyrdaBegForIt - Eyrda Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Honestly, Aishleen and I world chatted it for a solid 10 minutes. Gave the instructions, linked the NPC, showed the pages of oracle.

I myself opened about 240 between main and alts and still nothing.

Sure majority of people that know it well are already lvl 80 and dont care but some people that didn't do it before are missing out on achievements and wineglasses. If you dont want to "ruin" wineglass market, then dont drop glasses, at least let us do the damn achievements.
  • lokixzlokixz Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    2) To start doing your part in breaking the seal, after having the quest from step 1, go and kill mobs around your level. They must be white-name mobs so within 4 levels of your own. Party works too, and it's actually recommended.

You don't need mobs within 4 lv of your own. They can be higher lv too. I've done it with my main botting at goblins and my alt on dangerous bounty and both got the oracles.

With current endgame gears and lv1 wings being the standard, it's really easy to kill 100 vines and get 100 wineglasses, even solo for an aoe class. On illyfue the price is 10-15s each wineglass right after the event and raise to 20s at end of week. That's why i can't understand ppl that always complain about being poor ingame and how cs is unfair and then they don't even do such an easy event for the best outcome atm (wineglasses from eb and a little of merchanting can earn you 1d+ easy by investing at most 1h of play time)
  • aillybessaillybess Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    dr4g0n wrote: »
    rofl like peopel even care about EB anymore:rolleyes:

people will do if they will knew that this event gives achievement and viol weapon 60+ and 75+)))

3) Every 15-20 mobs or so that your party kills, each member in the pt gets a page of the oracle. Maximum pages per person is 30.

4) Read the oracles to help breaking the seal, you get some exp upon doing so as well. When enough oracles have been read on the entire server (example, 5000, but this is an arbitrary number, idk of the real one), then the seal breaks.

3. I'm not sure how is on your servers but at us its 10 mobs = 1 page of oracle.
    4. 1 person can get 30 max page of oracle and for second step of event need 60 people to read 30 page of oracle

So why ur guild isn't doing it themselves :confused:

P.S. 2nd step of event gives a LOT of exp. + 100+ wineglasses
    3rd step of event gives achievements
    4th step of event gives viol weapons 60+ and 75+ and achievements

P.S.S.

e01004b93d8c.jpg

Stats: power attack 649-801 health- 1035

additional properties: accuracy-6 health+491

Attack +100
    Health+225
    Accuracy+8

assessment
    mastery of fire +5
    Accuracy +6
    Accuracy+6
  • Aishleen - EyrdaAishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Only 60 people need to read their 30 oracles? That's a damn disgrace this server is full of lazy dumbasses then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brim_McRoy - EyrdaBrim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Only 60 people need to read their 30 oracles? That's a damn disgrace this server is full of lazy dumbasses then.

hey i know Warlords put out appx 2 full teams and maxed out so theres 12 >.> i got on my only alt and did it to so theres another 30 pages besides mine :p
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012

yup at least on our server is so)

i guess people dont take quest at this event, thats why there u don't brake the seal. Because if u take quest and go to God's Trial, there u can get 8-12 pages )

u'm just curious :eek: u guys dont need scroll of skill that u get with wineglasses
  • plusonecharismaplusonecharisma Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Now that the seal is breaking regularly on Storm, it wont be long before those actually farming mobs get upset with those who are camping vine spawns waiting on the seal to break without farming anything.

This was the original problem and it still remains, "If others do the work, you can still reap the benefits."

Pretty soon everyone will be back to camping and no one will be farming mobs to break the seal.

I wouldve preferred the glass market was untouched by the EB breaking but now they are trading for less than 40s and they used to trade for 1.75 to 2g
    edited September 2012
    I wouldve preferred the glass market was untouched by the EB breaking but now they are trading for less than 40s and they used to trade for 1.75 to 2g

ok then at less for achievements and weapons u shell get a try:)))
    BTW congratulation with breaking seal

P.S. did you guys killed those four vexxes? If yes then good luck with Zodiacal bosses)))
  • YggdrasiI - Storm LegionYggdrasiI - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    aillybess wrote: »
    ok then at less for achievements and weapons u shell get a try:)))
    BTW congratulation with breaking seal

P.S. did you guys killed those four vexxes? If yes then good luck with Zodiacal bosses)))

Vexxers are killed every week on Storm as well as the Zodiacs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]
    If you want to shorten my name, don't call me 'Ygg.' Call me 'Mana.'

Grandia: Unity ☆ Teamwork ☆ Friendship I]grandia-storm.com/[/I
    ~~~~~~~~~~{ Never get left behind again. }~~~~~~~~~~
  • _Ghostz_ - Eyrda_Ghostz_ - Eyrda Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Um chica, Idk if you realized or not but we are on a PVP server.... We are more worried about stroking our e-peens in world chat than actually doing something constructive.

The end
  • Summanus - IllyfueSummanus - Illyfue Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited September 2012

This was the original problem and it still remains, "If others do the work, you can still reap the benefits."

Pretty soon everyone will be back to camping and no one will be farming mobs to break the seal.

Spot on. Herein lies the real issue.

Also the fact most ppl cant get the final 4th stage achievements puts 99% of ppl of doing it. The Twins get farmed by same ppl everyweek. Kinda gets tiring after a while.

The strong and rich get richer and stronger, and those that aren't don't. Balance is the key to having a server wide event like EB.

Saying that, it gets unlocked every week i've been playing. Except maybe one or two weeks when the server was pretty much a ghost town.
    Summanus | 80 Diamond Geezer Protector - retired

Play the game, don't let the game play you.
  • Aishleen - EyrdaAishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    err...

3rd (vexxers) and 4th (twins) spawn every single week regardless if seal breaks or not. This changed long ago for some reason. So the noobs who think they're harming the "big guilds" by not breaking seal are dumb :rolleyes: You only lose your 2nd part achievements + exp + wineglass, while they still kill the bosses
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Summanus - IllyfueSummanus - Illyfue Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    So they changed it, thats how long I havent done EB then.

No ones doing it to "harm" the big guilds or anything. Fact is, those who actively go and break the seal are doing it because they want to. The only problem is the spot campers, who sit round waiting for it to be unsealed and moan on WC.

Exp and wineglasses are overrated in this game, they're easily available everywhere.

Make a chance for an epic piece to drop after completing 2nd achievement (phase) and that makes it a worthwhile event. Otherwise it's the same old grind - that makes every MMO boring as hell.
    Summanus | 80 Diamond Geezer Protector - retired

Play the game, don't let the game play you.
  • Ko_oli - EyrdaKo_oli - Eyrda Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    so for the 11th or 12th week in a row the seal didnt break on eyrda, thought id bring this thread back up so people can see HOW to do the event. surprised to see (on some alts) that entire guilds have no idea how to do EB at all
    stupid quote of the day from one of those guilds "i dont wanna read the quest, doesnt even have auto-route"

i hope more people do this next week or w/e cos its logically profitable
    u say wineglass prices too low.... well think of it this way
    • u can get lets say 20 glasses per week regularly
    • they sell for 1g each (approx for our server)
    • thats 20g profit

however
    • open EB, bot dual client for 1 hour > thats 2 chars per 30 mins
    • get 90-100glasses PER CHARACTER (360-400 total)
    • even if prices drop to 40s each ur still going to make 1.44D-1.6D... considerably more than 20g.
    • not to mention with the lvling system being so easy many people making alts... many alts that need mroe skill scrolls
  • BegForIt - EyrdaBegForIt - Eyrda Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    so for the 11th or 12th week in a row the seal didnt break on eyrda, thought id bring this thread back up so people can see HOW to do the event. surprised to see (on some alts) that entire guilds have no idea how to do EB at all
    stupid quote of the day from one of those guilds "i dont wanna read the quest, doesnt even have auto-route"

i hope more people do this next week or w/e cos its logically profitable
    u say wineglass prices too low.... well think of it this way
    • u can get lets say 20 glasses per week regularly
    • they sell for 1g each (approx for our server)
    • thats 20g profit

however
    • open EB, bot dual client for 1 hour > thats 2 chars per 30 mins
    • get 90-100glasses PER CHARACTER (360-400 total)
    • even if prices drop to 40s each ur still going to make 1.44D-1.6D... considerably more than 20g.
    • not to mention with the lvling system being so easy many people making alts... many alts that need mroe skill scrolls

We lost of a lot of people during the ban week. The people we lost were most of the ones that did it. That's one of the reasons I made a thread last week about reducing the requirements to break the seal. I advertised it in world chat, linked npc to get quest from, linked the page of oracles you should get. I kept reminding people throughout the 2 hours to do it.

In the end I think it was just my party that was killing mobs for 2.5 hours -_-
    I used several alts to get the pages and still killed mobs for 2.5 hrs because I'm still not positive that it relies on opening pages only.

In the end, we need something done to this event.
  • parkingparking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    We lost of a lot of people during the ban week. The people we lost were most of the ones that did it. That's one of the reasons I made a thread last week about reducing the requirements to break the seal. I advertised it in world chat, linked npc to get quest from, linked the page of oracles you should get. I kept reminding people throughout the 2 hours to do it.

In the end I think it was just my party that was killing mobs for 2.5 hours -_-
    I used several alts to get the pages and still killed mobs for 2.5 hrs because I'm still not positive that it relies on opening pages only.

In the end, we need something done to this event.

Ya Like we WARP to a SEPERATE INSTANCE to do VINES !!! Then all the people standing in Line at Vines will Break the Seal instead of holding spots in line. Oh well, as it is now i is a waste of time event if you go break your hump, then end up 4th in line,,
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • goodmorningm8goodmorningm8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yes, Aishleen got banned so nobody does EB there! :D

Anyway EB is over-rated, and i don't wanna waste time making stupid alts to get some stupid wineglasses.
  • hamzakadirhamzakadir Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Aishleen is the tru noob of forsaken world she is so crapT;Astonished
  • Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    1 necro.
    2 personal attacks
    3 aishleen has been gone for months
    4 aishleen was one of the most skilled players in the history of this game... also shared most of the knowledge we all use today
    5 nice second post, nonfactor
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • VagueAngel - Storm LegionVagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    hamzakadir wrote: »
    Aishleen is the tru noob of forsaken world she is so crapT;Astonished

Really? Did you check the date of the thread you are responding to?

17758d1261247428-hummvees-must-suck-thread20necro011v.jpg
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.