test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The new race on incoming CN server update is...

BlusterWol - EyrdaBlusterWol - Eyrda Posts: 20 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
werewolf(not knowing the official race name) :D

werewolfqp.jpg

:p I know it is not my job to inform updates, so I just post this pic XD
Post edited by BlusterWol - Eyrda on

Comments

• parkingparking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    another melee class, unless it shoots fireballs outa it butt ,,,

assassin light ??

Already got a Tank= Prot and Tank light= warrior ,,,
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • Ykai - EyrdaYkai - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    :D nice nice

a class that i can probably leave my priest for.

and... wings on it would probably be crazy.. like lots of crazy-****, flowing L'Oreal worthy hair... :eek: :eek:
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm LegionCuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Now hoping the female equivalent (if there is one) actually looks badass and not like a h00ker :D
  • WerePetar - IllyfueWerePetar - Illyfue Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited September 2012
  • Magicka - Storm LegionMagicka - Storm Legion Posts: 2,061 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Yeah RL gets in the way a lot

If you wanted posted up like I normally do, just ask and I can
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    'I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well
    as you deserve.' ~ Bilbo Baggins
  • LouisaFerr - EyrdaLouisaFerr - Eyrda Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Now hoping the female equivalent (if there is one) actually looks badass and not like a h00ker :D

A hooker is the most badass female though D:<! Jk
  • Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Yeah RL gets in the way a lot

If you wanted posted up like I normally do, just ask and I can

Go go. Don't feel like translating engrish on my phone.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
    edited September 2012
    Ok, here goes:

Source: http://shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20120912/135243.shtml

Perfect World's 3D Western fantasy gaming masterpiece "Forsaken World" usher in a new piece of information forthcoming October mythical continent wolf attacking. New piece of information "mythical continent wolf attacking" the grand view of the world, the mysterious sixth race, unknown Inner Senses ... this is a changing world pattern fantastic journey, are you ready wolf the world "the launch of the official promo? the mythical brand new large-scale adventure officially released today, lead with million warriors into a new era!

10111347415100117.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking brand new logo

10111347415100817.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking wolf wallpaper - is about to appear

Wolf line of the world to wake up the wolf tour]

Wolf came along with the mythical continent wolf attacking "piece of information on the mythical launched a" wolf line world "activities, so that more warriors to re-take the youth, calling wolf, felt the piece of information" onslaught "bring the spirit and charm of the wolf! Kelan Meng action to encourage more warriors to release hearts repressed wolf, get rid of life pressure chase inner dream.

Wolf the world "promotional video

VIDEO: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDQ5Mjg0OTA0.html

After 60 days of preparation, the 30-member the wolf line world fleet has your trip to Everest Base Camp challenges up to 5200 meters! "Mythical continent wolf attacking" Wolf line world "activities upon to carry it by the attention, the mythical together players team will re-take the youth to wake up sleeping for some time now the wolf action!

The wolf line world "thematic >>>

10111347442044884.jpg

10111347415105849.jpg

10111347415106879.jpg

10111347415107817.jpg

10111347415108604.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking" the wolf the world "car stickers to details of the plan

The official thematic update fugitive is about to appear

Also today (September 12), "the mythical continent wolf attacking" the official website of the new site was officially opened. Looking for a wolf trail, which began exploring the journey of wolf!

The official topics entrance >>>

Kelan Meng multi-continent's huge worldview, then the pursuit of Xi Liya In addition to Howard, Howard brothers Jacob, but ultimately Xi Liya chose Howard Jacobs this to heart, He always felt that Howard used despicable means.

Xi Liya missing after Jacob the Di Saiao the men find and bring broken Xin Tula. Di Saiao incite the hearts of the hatred of Jacob, giving the Jacob's special ability to change into a werewolf, and other human turns into a werewolf. The Di Saiao back to Ulster, the formation of a group of werewolf army around for the whereabouts of Howard.

Werewolves and humans usually look generally goes for the full moon night turned into a violent werewolf, they have great strength and speed, very dangerous. Not all the wolf are evil role werewolf ancestor of "Jacob" is still evil wolf control half werewolf. Awakening werewolf Kelan Meng and more, to seek assistance came from distant Lambesis ...

10111347415109543.jpg

"Mythical continent wolf attacking" new thematic show

[The Union divided Wolf join clan glory]

Kelan Meng multi-continent, the five races of the formation of the three forces, the Lionheart Knights, led by Reggie Jones, dwarves and humans, specifically responsible for investigating and handling all Storm Legion in Ulster, on the continent of conspiracy . Elegant the wizard and robust giant established Hillwood alliance, kinship alone did not choose Union, set up its own clan glory aimed at unity within the kinship.

In this piece of information, "" wolf attacking mythical specially clan glory joined the new alliance "wolf". The King Austin expressed willingness to accept these fugitives as their allies and provide assistance when to seek the help of the wolf in Freeport, Lei Xinge.

Subsequently, the king invited all races in Leixin Ge convened once Parliament, clan glory, Lionheart Knights and mountains League high-level participation in the meeting. The mutation equally influenced by the power in the blood, have the same ancestor (Howard and Jacob are brothers), and certain procedural clan glory decided an additional seat for the werewolf clan Parliament in. In this way, one of the wolf clan glory.

The wolf attacking greet a new era]

Apart from the new race and wolf line world, "mythical continent" a new piece of information "wolf attacking" the world's best play point is remarkable! Warriors into the mythical continent wolf attacking " will be transformed wolf run in Kelan Meng multi-continent vast; surprised to discover a new map of the throat of the "world tree" in the same time explore the the wolf historical source! simultaneous appearance of the Horcruxes, Stone will be accompanied by the Warriors with the The follow-up high-level play point of the growth, the more the road to hell, tower defense fighting support Kelan Meng and more warriors to challenge themselves!

2012 grand masterwork "mythical continent wolf attacking unlock the mystery of the upcoming October. The arrival of the sixth largest racial "wolf", Kelan Meng multi-continent the world situation is bound to change!

Want to learn more about the contents of the wolf, and a new play, please sustained attention mythical continent
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    'I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well
    edited September 2012
    Lol.... Epic few troll would be that wolf dominates every class except marksman.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • parkingparking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    So from what I get, from that is

ONE ) >> a New Race WereWolfs

TWO, and this is the big one ,,

A NEW MAP TOO ? ? ? ? ? ?

:confused::confused::confused:

The translation does leave a lot to be desired, but thats why they have such a hard time getting Chineese games over to North America
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • Gvantsa - EyrdaGvantsa - Eyrda Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I hope there will be a female equivalent. Looks epic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sugarboy - EyrdaSugarboy - Eyrda Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    *New class suggestion*
    make wearwulf closs plox :cool:
    edited September 2012
    parking wrote: »
    So from what I get, from that is

ONE ) >> a New Race WereWolfs

TWO, and this is the big one ,,

A NEW MAP TOO ? ? ? ? ? ?

:confused::confused::confused:

The translation does leave a lot to be desired, but thats why they have such a hard time getting Chineese games over to North America

The map is the route the 'promo tour' are taking over the country ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CuddlyWuddly - Storm LegionCuddlyWuddly - Storm Legion Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    /inb4thetwilightnerds

Really? Werewolves? I just threw up in my mouth a little. As if the plethora of existing Twilight nerdery wasn't bad enough? If I start seeing TeamJacob/TeamEdward guilds, I'm going to reroll on the PvP server and create TeamSTFU just to gank all of them.

Nothing is safe from the virulent grasp of those horrid books, apparently.

Nevermind the fact that if this is anything like PWI, the new race will be horrendously OP compared to the originals, and they'll have to create another race just to try and counter the massive OPness of the that first new race. (Overgrown and overpowered sushi FTL!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Good thing at least the new "OP class" (if any) won't be assassin since that's already in game. Is it even possible for it to be more OP than sins? (overall -- not just combat, but out of combat too [stealth]).

It'd have to be pretty out of whack for it to be more OP than sins and vamps. Scary stuff.
    edited September 2012
    I forsee life leach. No cast times. Faster attacks than other classes. Lots of HP, def, and atk, and spawning mini wolf allies.

Oh... And can see (smell) invisable sins.

Ggnore
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    edited September 2012
    inb4 DeathKnight
  • Aesica - Storm LegionAesica - Storm Legion Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    inb4 Pandaren Monk
    Fixed. Skill Knights are so 2 expansions ago.

And to think, one thing I really liked about this game was the lack of playable furry races. Oh well, I'm sure we'll all be yiffing away sometime in early 2013!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Unofficial Forsaken World Talent Calculator:
    http://www.aesica.net/fw
  • CuddlyWuddly - Storm LegionCuddlyWuddly - Storm Legion Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    And to think, one thing I really liked about this game was the lack of playable furry races. Oh well, I'm sure we'll all be yiffing away sometime in early 2013!

You owe me a towel, I read that last part while I was drinking something. XD Thanks for the good laugh, I needed that today!

But yeah, the sad part is I can see all of the role-playing guilds that've popped up on Storm having to update their rules to include "NO YIFFING IN GUILD CHAT" when that content gets added. *shudder* I don't mind role-playing, but Rule 34 on FW is bad enough, let alone the new and improved Rule 34, now with bonus furry fetish action! (If the devs have the capability to read guild, party and private chats in this game, PWE had best stock up on brain bleach before the release date.) :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MeowHeals - EyrdaMeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wohoo, a new class that will most likely be the most OP class (as its been with all new classes on Wan Mei games).
  • Brim_McRoy - EyrdaBrim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Good thing at least the new "OP class" (if any) won't be assassin since that's already in game. Is it even possible for it to be more OP than sins? (overall -- not just combat, but out of combat too [stealth]).

It'd have to be pretty out of whack for it to be more OP than sins and vamps. Scary stuff.

here we go again
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    here we go again
    I did it for you. ;)
  • Aeorxhen - EyrdaAeorxhen - Eyrda Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hmmmm fist. Nightmares of APS twitching starting to form. No No Noooooooooooooooooo.
  • asd29asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wow they can't get classes right that are currently in game and now they add another class... This class will either be OP as hell or so pathetically underpowered it'll be a joke. I'm leaning towards OP as all hell. Also it's nice to see some faces on the "geniuses' who designed the classes.
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration
  • YggdrasiI - Storm LegionYggdrasiI - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    /inb4thetwilightnerds

Really? Werewolves? I just threw up in my mouth a little. As if the plethora of existing Twilight nerdery wasn't bad enough? If I start seeing TeamJacob/TeamEdward guilds, I'm going to reroll on the PvP server and create TeamSTFU just to gank all of them.

Nothing is safe from the virulent grasp of those horrid books, apparently.

~snip~

Really? Really? Like werewolves and vampires never existed before in mythology or books in general? Van Helsing? Castlevania (albeit, a game)? Just two to name off the top of my head after 24 hours of no sleep and you name Twilight as the sole reason?

Yup. Lost all hope for humanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]
    If you want to shorten my name, don't call me 'Ygg.' Call me 'Mana.'

Grandia: Unity ☆ Teamwork ☆ Friendship I]grandia-storm.com/[/I
    ~~~~~~~~~~{ Never get left behind again. }~~~~~~~~~~
  • Mikro - DyosMikro - Dyos Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I hope there will be a female equivalent. Looks epic.

mp7lu3ks9fv.png

Shadowy figure in the background. Apparently... busty, what a surprise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lv80 Marks(wo)man
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm LegionCuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    mp7lu3ks9fv.png

Oh come on...

sd1t3k.jpg
    no.. its not photoshopped..

Edit: updated picture link, hopefully working now.
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Fck no... -.- no female werewolf..

prots dont have one.. so werewolf wont either.. :<

and wtf.. that werewolf have wolverine claws.. <,<
  • ohyeah0216ohyeah0216 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    mp7lu3ks9fv.png

Knew that was going to happen~
    IrethTasardur lv80 Divine Priest
    Envy Member
  • Mikro - DyosMikro - Dyos Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Oh come on...

no.. its not photoshopped..

No unfortunately it's not photoshopped ._.

If anyone wonders where that is found... click on the Unknown guy on the 2nd screen on shenmo.wanmei.com after "The wolf is coming" ;) No direct link cuz of Flash site.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lv80 Marks(wo)man