[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • lunalynx
    lunalynx Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2012

How can you post those - makes us MMs look so awesome! I hate you! :D

I like the vids alot - great to see one MM is still out there kicking ****.
  • asd29
    asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012

I saw your tournament vids - I didn't actually see one burst or prec mm which is sad to see kinda considering burst was supposed to be the mass pvp build. I did see a couple of people I know switch to a different tree from thier usual server build. Anyways I'm taking a break until the next update where we get boosts to cc chance and less reliant on hunter's mark.
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration
  • ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    ILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    asd29 wrote: »
    I saw your tournament vids - I didn't actually see one burst or prec mm which is sad to see kinda considering burst was supposed to be the mass pvp build. I did see a couple of people I know switch to a different tree from thier usual server build. Anyways I'm taking a break until the next update where we get boosts to cc chance and less reliant on hunter's mark.

Its to low orb generation, no cc, no quick bullet reg. i tried it twice in 6v6 and 12v12 even when we met full groups (12v12) i prefer soul. Honestly i shot tons of rakes did not matter if i hit 6 people and up were hit every time it just reg no orbs at all and i lost hand. So i dont really see it as mass pvp sorry :/ burn is to weak to be considered a factor in pvp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BushofFire - Eyrda
    BushofFire - Eyrda Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    nice lvl3 wings lilbigshot first mm ive ever seen with them...
    on the topic which is better for mass pvp, burst or soul, i used to be full burst mm and am now full soul mm and in my opinion soul is better then burst in any type of pvp. as burst u get cc to much and only one bubble. u can get off a few aoes which is normally easly healed up right away by angelic. for soul u have silence which makes it easyer to take out the priest and gives u a fighting chance against the dpsers
  • asd29
    asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yeah I forgot about the orb generation nerf as well for aoe. I haven't been Burst full time since like 60-65 and although I did switch to burst back for one rift I just spent my time stealing orbs and ks'ing everyone rather than outright kills
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration
  • ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    ILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Its so sad they nerfed it so hard, i tested alot together with a mage, their skills generate alot more orbs, due to their multi hit skill, for some reason that always seem to give lots of orbs (alot more than doing a non multi hit aoe 3-6 times)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]