Arena 3v3

«1

Comments

  • Crum - Eyrda
    Crum - Eyrda Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    1) You're 50
    2) You were fighting clueless scrubs who went after bubbled divine priests the entire time instead of yourself.
    3) Have a cookie, I guess?
  • katatafish
    katatafish Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I am not bragging, I made this vid for entertainment.

    1) I am sorry that I have no time to lvl to 80
    2) I am sorry that arena gives us these people, tell me how to push the apply the button to get skilled ppl
    3) I hope you die before you have any children
  • DarkDeity - Eyrda
    DarkDeity - Eyrda Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    vid is awesome..very talented in making em =o...wish i could XXXXD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The very substance of the ambitions is merely the shadow of a dream.
  • shagginz
    shagginz Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    katatafish wrote: »
    My 3v3 team has 2 sins, so I haven't seen marksmen in action, cos they die in 3 seconds. We can all agree that they suck in 3v3, that is why I made one and tried it out. I also made a vid, cos there aren't any good ones, atleast I couldn't find them.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBly23asLBc



    Enjoyed the video good job editing.

    Ignore crum... hes not even rated in arenas he wouldn't know what a good match is.

    Basically another 1 of those non factor MM's that give us a bad name. Pve for lyfe bro. :)
  • Healiken - Storm Legion
    Healiken - Storm Legion Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    katatafish wrote: »
    My 3v3 team has 2 sins, so I haven't seen marksmen in action, cos they die in 3 seconds. We can all agree that they suck in 3v3, that is why I made one and tried it out. I also made a vid, cos there aren't any good ones, atleast I couldn't find them.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBly23asLBc

    Hey not all MMs are bad, Today i saw a MM , on the other 3v3 and 6v6 team kill all of us in one shot. So pls stop doing that, TY
    Healz
  • Lourd - Eyrda
    Lourd - Eyrda Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hey not all MMs are bad, Today i saw a MM , on the other 3v3 and 6v6 team kill all of us in one shot. So pls stop doing that, TY
    Healz

    that's impossible unless you let him farm rh, even then he must have been considerably better geared than all of you

    mm's are indeed dangerous with high wrath, but then again who isn't? i do like burst mms in 6v6 though
  • Ghoulie - Eyrda
    Ghoulie - Eyrda Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    1) You're 50
    2) You were fighting clueless scrubs who went after bubbled divine priests the entire time instead of yourself.
    3) Have a cookie, I guess?
    crum forgot that the top ranked team on our server right now is also 4/5x and is also pitted against poor helpless noobs that don't understand priest bubbles (or just normal people that buy food and pay rent and stuff instead)
    the difference is that we don't waste hundreds of dollars on this game to make it easier and we still win 90% of our matches

    this is why there is a video and that is why you should not post any moar on this thread
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    IMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    hi


    I read the post (not gonna see the vid though)


    good work dispatching the MMs




    byeee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • Crum - Eyrda
    Crum - Eyrda Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Forgot to thank you for the epileptic seizures I got from the editing job :D

    And Shaggy level up broski, didn't see you at koubo yet. Oh wait, you probably can't get to the spawn :D
  • katatafish
    katatafish Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ty guys for all the comments, there will be more, probably around xmas :)




    Maybe I was being a bit to hard on the MMs in the first post, but if you look at my sin vids, for example here:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb_0LaTacvE

    ...the first 2 minutes, that poor MM doesn't stand a chance, not even 1v1, eventhou that she uses cloud, that she is 10+ lvls higher and with much better gear then me.

    It's true, that every class is good for something, but why are then mages the best in everything? If you watch the sin vid to the end you will see a match where the MM dies in 2 seconds again and the mage just doesn't die, he keeps freezing and nuking and slowing us like crazy.

    Classes are not balanced, not even close. I have made a MM and I will make more vids, to support the MM community, because I want that to be changed, MMs are just to weak atm and this isn't fair.
  • TrueNoir - Eyrda
    TrueNoir - Eyrda Posts: 439 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    shagginz wrote: »
    Enjoyed the video good job editing.

    Ignore crum... hes not even rated in arenas he wouldn't know what a good match is.

    Basically another 1 of those non factor MM's that give us a bad name. Pve for lyfe bro. :)

    How come I haven't met you once in arena?
    Oh right, because you don't do 3v3 anymore after you leveled to 7x. :rolleyes:
    Because that would mean you would lose your so important arena score.
    You know I am right, you just hate to admit.

    All of you, lowbies who farmed a good score, stopped with 3v3 because they leveled up and would face the good teams.

    ClannadS, Calamityxz, Cyleni, Gale and whatever their names are.
    And you are no exception, little wannabe factor.
  • shagginz
    shagginz Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    How come I haven't met you once in arena?
    Oh right, because you don't do 3v3 anymore after you leveled to 7x. :rolleyes:
    Because that would mean you would lose your so important arena score.
    You know I am right, you just hate to admit.

    All of you, lowbies who farmed a good score, stopped with 3v3 because they leveled up and would face the good teams.

    ClannadS, Calamityxz, Cyleni, Gale and whatever their names are.
    And you are no exception, little wannabe factor.


    I done 3 hours of 3v3 saturday... maybe the server doesn't wanna match my 2800 with your 2300?


    and crum im lvl 72... I dont need any more levels, feel free to come try and get a piece.... PS when I **** your mouth I dont wanna hear you crying about me being a CS'er cause I already see it coming.
  • Crum - Eyrda
    Crum - Eyrda Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    shagginz wrote: »
    I done 3 hours of 3v3 saturday... maybe the server doesn't wanna match my 2800 with your 2300?

    and crum im lvl 72... I dont need any more levels, feel free to come try and get a piece.... PS when I **** your mouth I dont wanna hear you crying about me being a CS'er cause I already see it coming.

    See that's the thing with you. You make yourself sound like one of those kids that get stuffed in a locker at school then take out their epeens online. If that's the case with you, I truly am deeply sorry. Everyone deserves better :) Maybe try some anger management classes; I sense a lot of innate rage.

    Sure we can duel. I do it from time to time. Win some, lose some. Say good fight and try again with the dude(tte) to see if we can try something different. Orrr you can fraps the inevitable **** of my mouth and call me a noob all over the intrawebz because you spent more money on the game than I have. That works for me too. Tried sending you a pm but you're offline *sadface*
  • Ghundam - Eyrda
    Ghundam - Eyrda Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Shaggins is actually very good. Thing is that when I fought him he was burst and I have tried all three trees. Amazingly I find burst at least to my level (65) is better pvp wise than soul. I do not count precision for PvP since it lacks survivability. What makes burst best is the fact that you do nt need soul bullets for damage so you have them for soul resolution and the 60 extra evasion for those few seconds is priceless. Also for e.g. in Arena burst damage adds up really fast due to low cast and cool. Precision and Soul rely on longer cast skills. I want to see if by 70 soul gets better.

    I was really disappointed by Exorcising Bullet. I was so let down after I realized that disarm is useless on all classes except mm and warrior and that the silence from the talent has the same 50% chance as the disarm.

    Anyway here is looking forward to double shot (yay for cheap skill scrolls).
  • Crum - Eyrda
    Crum - Eyrda Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Shaggins is actually very good. Thing is that when I fought him he was burst and I have tried all three trees. Amazingly I find burst at least to my level (65) is better pvp wise than soul. I do not count precision for PvP since it lacks survivability. What makes burst best is the fact that you do nt need soul bullets for damage so you have them for soul resolution and the 60 extra evasion for those few seconds is priceless. Also for e.g. in Arena burst damage adds up really fast due to low cast and cool. Precision and Soul rely on longer cast skills. I want to see if by 70 soul gets better.

    I was really disappointed by Exorcising Bullet. I was so let down after I realized that disarm is useless on all classes except mm and warrior and that the silence from the talent has the same 50% chance as the disarm.

    Anyway here is looking forward to double shot (yay for cheap skill scrolls).

    I'm not saying he's not a good pvper. Just that he's a prick that makes for good troll bait :D The one time I (tried) pvping him he ported into arena as soon as the 5 second timer ran out; I didn't even have time to finish casting my skill xD

    As for the trees, dunno dude, I tried both pure soul and pure burst, and I'm currently using a hybrid build so I have both burst of rage and rake of fury (with the quick reloading talent for it).

    I definitely like pure soul better for 1v1 and 3v3 though, especially when it comes to survivability because of the 75 talent. You can use soul resolution, double shot, then the 75 skill which resets soul resolutions cooldown, gives you back 5 bullets AND makes your skills not use soul bullets, but since you used double shot it effectively only makes you use one bullet where you would be using 2 normally. Thats 20% extra damage for the next few hits, bullets back to full and you got soul resolution ready to use instantly again.

    When I hit 80 and get burning swirl for my 2nd aoe I'll probably go pure soul until we get the next expansion with the rune system and new skill trees. Can't help but miss RoF in pve and burst of rage is too much **** face to let go for pvp xD
  • shagginz
    shagginz Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    See that's the thing with you. You make yourself sound like one of those kids that get stuffed in a locker at school then take out their epeens online. If that's the case with you, I truly am deeply sorry. Everyone deserves better :) Maybe try some anger management classes; I sense a lot of innate rage.

    Sure we can duel. I do it from time to time. Win some, lose some. Say good fight and try again with the dude(tte) to see if we can try something different. Orrr you can fraps the inevitable **** of my mouth and call me a noob all over the intrawebz because you spent more money on the game than I have. That works for me too. Tried sending you a pm but you're offline *sadface*



    What I find hilarious is you actually think you are good lol. you come on these forums talking all kinds of **** to new players saying play a mage instead of MM, I correct your ignorance and you cry cause I got 2700+ at lower level. wow I beat the system I get full purple arena gear for doing what I enjoy.. pvping.... and you say im bad lol.

    You seem pretty clueless on your talent builds aswell, have you actually read the skill before you put a point in it?

    Ask anybody who the top 5 mm's are on the server... hell top 10. and They wont say crum.

    Am I saying im best MM? No. but I at least put some effort in my class and my talents and actually sit down and do the math on scenarios for each skill to see whats worth putting points it. not just run to the forums and follow someone else's build, then fail and tell other mm's to play a diff class.
  • Ghoulie - Eyrda
    Ghoulie - Eyrda Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    this has nothing to do with the op anymore, go make a shagginz. vs crum thread pls
  • IMBALANZE - Lionheart
    IMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    +1 before thread is over :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • shagginz
    shagginz Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    If crum would stop trollin every new thread that's posted in theses forums this wouldn't happen... Let people enjoy there class regardless of level.... Why rush to 80 just to have nothing to do anymore?

    back to op keep the vids coming ignore inbreds like crum...
  • Crum - Eyrda
    Crum - Eyrda Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    shagginz wrote: »
    What I find hilarious is you actually think you are good lol. you come on these forums talking all kinds of **** to new players saying play a mage instead of MM, I correct your ignorance and you cry cause I got 2700+ at lower level. wow I beat the system I get full purple arena gear for doing what I enjoy.. pvping.... and you say im bad lol.

    You're right. I DO think I'm good. I guess it's a character flaw both of us share D:
    What constitutes a good mm in your book though? I've successfully tanked FP from start to finish and the majority of AS bosses (keeping aggro is a pita, need to cs moar mastery :/). I've gotten 6 kills in arena. I've beaten every class my level 1v1, admittedly losing a few as well and most wins being very close calls but still. Most of the time it comes to a lucky crit or miss or a soul snipe stun proccing at the right moment.

    I did NOT however get a 2.7k score in my 50s. You're right, that fact alone makes me so bad I should /uninstall.

    What I find hilarious is that YOU actually think you are good for doing exactly that.

    Hey I'm not saying it's not fun. When I finish my arena weeklies I actually do arena on my low level alt too, time permitting, because it's a lot more fun than fighting people with level 80 mastery and full arena purples. More power to ya for doing what you like there. All I ever said, and what I will point out again, is that it you're building up your epeen based on your arena experience without ever having to fight the factor players.

    And what ignorance did you exactly correct? You're still the only person I know that's arguing mms can hold a candle to mages. The general consensus is that they're one of the most OP classes - and for a reason.

    So again, get to 80, keep your 2.7k score versus the actual powerhouse teams and I'll bow down to the glory that is shagginz. Till then, all I see is talk, talk, talk.
    Ask anybody who the top 5 mm's are on the server... hell top 10. and They wont say crum.

    I guess that depends on who you ask. Do you HONESTLY believe anyone outside your own arena clique knows and/or gives a flying fk about you or anyone else who got their 2.7 at level 50 for that matter? Lol. Hell if I didn't see you here on the forums I would have no idea who you are.
    Am I saying im best MM? No. but I at least put some effort in my class and my talents and actually sit down and do the math on scenarios for each skill to see whats worth putting points it. not just run to the forums and follow someone else's build, then fail and tell other mm's to play a diff class.

    Really now :) Funny, considering I tried 2 pure and 2 different hybrid builds out and I'm currently using a hybrid build maybe 3 other people on these forums use =p

    shagginz wrote: »
    If crum would stop trollin every new thread that's posted in theses forums this wouldn't happen... Let people enjoy there class regardless of level.... Why rush to 80 just to have nothing to do anymore?

    Naw broski, I just like to troll you D: I actually give helpful advice to the rest of the forum.
    back to op keep the vids coming ignore inbreds like crum...

    Now you just hurt my feelings :( I was starting to like you!
  • kanister
    kanister Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Do you mind if you guys could post your PvP Talent Trees?
  • katatafish
    katatafish Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmtj1mz5FsY

    I got a lot of nice comments, so here is a new one, hope you like it.
  • katatafish
    katatafish Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2012
  • WithoutHope - Eyrda
    WithoutHope - Eyrda Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i will say one thing a good team would know to go for a MM first or else you get them either

    A. Soul one shooting everyone

    B. Burst melting your whole party with burn ticks


    and yeah Sins are kinda anti MM a good sin can solo a MM before they know what hit them but if the MM is lucky or good they can run away and sometimes gets thoses sin that dont know when you give up and continue to chase the MM till the rest of they're party is dead except them


    but nice editing and i'll think i'll add you and watch more of your videos

    P.S. leveling isnt rocket science and only takes 30ish days to get to 60 with just afk training
  • ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    ILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

    New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    ILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AZGJnS3CGI
    some old 6v6 rounds.. trying to keep this thread active please record your arena matches people =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

    New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • ILikeBigGu - Illyfue
    ILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    removed bad video.. ashamed of it so ill upload a new one later
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

    New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • plusonecharisma
    plusonecharisma Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I am the greatest MM! (well not bad) --OliverNorth


    ps, MMs suk
  • Psychopathix - Eyrda
    Psychopathix - Eyrda Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I am the greatest MM! (well not bad) --OliverNorth


    ps, MMs suk

    Looks like someones mad his been rolled one to many times by a Mm D: im sorry if that makes u mad.

    PS: This thread is for THE MM community some of us actually like playing the class and sharing our stuff,so kindly refrain from posting here if u dont like them
  • asd29
    asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Looks like someones mad his been rolled one to many times by a Mm D: im sorry if that makes u mad.

    PS: This thread is for THE MM community some of us actually like playing the class and sharing our stuff,so kindly refrain from posting here if u dont like them

    LOL plusone IS A MM and one of the better ones FYI.
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration