test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forsaken World International Competition!

Comments

• Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I demand everyone in this tournament to play off their phone.... That way we have the excuse of "we was just joking around" when we get steamrolled.

20fq4b8.jpg

(Ignore health... Lv1 gems and 3/12 refines.... I've Afk trained to 78 since 30)
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • PostgreSQL - EyrdaPostgreSQL - Eyrda Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I demand everyone in this tournament to play off their phone.... That way we have the excuse of "we was just joking around" when we get steamrolled.

20fq4b8.jpg

(Ignore health... Lv1 gems and 3/12 refines.... I've Afk trained to 78 since 30)

Can you teach me how to do this?
    i want to play off my tablet o:!!
    [SIGPIC]http://rcupload.com/images/QeRFD.png[/SIGPIC]
    -->MSSQL Is NOT my alt !<--
  • Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Team viewer.

Free remote desktop app.

Very handy for playing music or freaking prople out in a different room.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • YggdrasiI - Storm LegionYggdrasiI - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Team viewer.

Free remote desktop app.

Very handy for playing music or freaking prople out in a different room.

Yes, yes it is. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]
    If you want to shorten my name, don't call me 'Ygg.' Call me 'Mana.'

Grandia: Unity ☆ Teamwork ☆ Friendship I]grandia-storm.com/[/I
    ~~~~~~~~~~{ Never get left behind again. }~~~~~~~~~~
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I will most likely get into this as got back to top10 today, but if you remove my mastery/gear/gems im chanceless versus other classes. Like today i was in arena and i was in cc for a minute nonstop even though im using adv freedom stone. Spammed 0.85sec skill all the time i shot it once, and ran away from stealth 24/7.

Wont matter how skilled i would be as a mm with same gems/gear as the rest I will be completely worthless against all classes.. just saying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • fthawefthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    granite prot
    aegis war
    venom sin
    blood vamp
    rebel priest

Just so you know mm's aren't that weak, other classes can't cc either
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Venom Sin has epic slows and can also silence (albeit way rarer than an Edge Sin), Rebel Priests can stun, and HEAL and SLEEP with lv80 skill. Why did you put healers there anyway? Making a false point. The others are support.

The thing is, you listed only support classes. Soul MMs, for example, is mostly spike/DPS. The point is, not as support as those. Yet, if you look at a class like mage that has split CC and DPS into trees, for example ice is CC tree but low DPS... why sins get BOTH CC and dps in one tree? Same with dark vamps etc.

Those OP classes. Think about it. Think why MMs are weak. It's not that they don't excel at something, it's that others excel at multiple things that should never, ever, be put together.
  • Aishleen - EyrdaAishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    why sins
    omg not here too, wrong thread and you're seriously getting annoying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    fthawe wrote: »
    granite prot
    aegis war
    venom sin
    blood vamp
    rebel priest

Just so you know mm's aren't that weak, other classes can't cc either

you are stupid since you can just switch talent tree at all of those classes and be successfull in pvp, im comparing myself to others pvp tree to other pvp trees, and still rebel outdamage us, more "cc"=sleep cancel heal and stun" and outsurvive marksman as well so nice comparing there.. and a level 1 wing 0 mastery sin venom can kill me with 60 res before i can do any skill once. (or ok i can do bubble since i can do that in cc but i still die when i use it)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
    edited September 2012
    omg not here too, wrong thread and you're seriously getting annoying.

...Face it, no matter the game, assassins are busted as f*ck. Name me a game that has a terrible assassin; probably can't do it. That's just a fact of the internet.

Also, sorry, was using husband's quote if I come across as... crass.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]

edited September 2012
    That wasn't my point though. He needs to grow the hell up because he brings that stupid topic in every single thread... don't forget what thread this is about and how COMPLETELY off topic is that LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drachus - EyrdaDrachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    sin r op.

(sorry I had to D: )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LouisaFerr - EyrdaLouisaFerr - Eyrda Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    sin r op.

(sorry I had to D: )

Now I am sure Drachus has a crush on shyren :O!!
    true story D:<
  • Ghundrop - EyrdaGhundrop - Eyrda Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    We spent forever telling PWI admins sins and aps are OP. Most of us left. Now they send emails asking why we no longer play. You would think the million and one threads we made would give them a clue.

I am now looking for another game from a different company. I have been stung twice by PWE. I'm not leaving FW just yet but if they can't get this game rebalanced I will most likely go somewhere where the developers take pvp balance seriously.
  • abhinav22abhinav22 Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ofc sins and Vamps r OP so low CDs of vamp skill and Sins stuns x.x
  • XDeadly - EyrdaXDeadly - Eyrda Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    @GMs

Does "district" mean server as in Eyrda (PvP East) | Storm Legion (PvE East) | Illyfue (PvE EU) | Lionheart (PvE West) | Nyos (PvP EU)?

"...the arena scores being taken into account will be comprised of both 3v3 and 6v6 arena matches." - Does this mean average of both 3v3 and 6v6 or top fifteen from each rankings?

please answer as it will be important to Eyrda's preparations :)
    You may not upload animated images.

da fuq?
    edited September 2012
    We spent forever telling PWI admins sins and aps are OP. Most of us left. Now they send emails asking why we no longer play. You would think the million and one threads we made would give them a clue.

I am now looking for another game from a different company. I have been stung twice by PWE. I'm not leaving FW just yet but if they can't get this game rebalanced I will most likely go somewhere where the developers take pvp balance seriously.

Would suggest TERA and the company En Masse. Game is P2P though. Isn't point 'n' click and takes at least some skill to play. There's no sins, and every class has their share of OP tricks- the only one sort of left in the dust are archers, but only in 1v1 scenarios. Even as a priest built to heal, I found no real trouble taking down a sorcerer (mage) or warrior (sin equivalent). Level, gear and refines make a massive difference (IE: You cannot kill someone 4 levels above you. At equal level, if your opponent has +8 refines and you have +10, they probably cannot kill you). Equal terms though, PvP is surprisingly balanced.

If you don't mind grinding for money to buy refines for equipment, then give the game a shot. I left because I just can't stand mob mashing. I'll let a bot do that.

However, PWI is a whole other animal. 5 attacks per second is just stupid. First time I encountered that in TW, I dropped PWI faster than a drunken girl in stilettos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]

• GirlBastos - EyrdaGirlBastos - Eyrda Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    PRIEST ARE MOAR OP check this out :)

come chat with PriestLovers :

2r7atfo.jpg

Skype INfo: PriestLovers
  • nragedrainnragedrain Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Assassins are overpowered? <- abit off topic
    most assassins have to have high attack high critchance high critdamage and all other stats to make it decent. Also we might excel abit on 1v1 but dont tell us were op cause we somehow can aoe a whole squad down with redhand <- sarcasm cause we can't

we excel in something, we are not OP
    we do not have reflect
    we do not have aoe sleep
    we do not have a charge assault like warriors
    we do not have something like bond or feast
    we do not have a accuracy reduction aoe
    we do not have limitless freezing
    we do not have area burn

i mean alot of the stuff that you think makes us aoe is because we just excel at some things
    were able to increase evasion greatly for a moment / we are able to be immune to ensnare if you are dark human / were able to stun out of stealth if we are not discovered with 40%+ critchance and bullseye / but remember its all 1v1 skills

so we MUST be disigned to excel in 1v1 cause we have no aoe effecting skills
    and yes! i have seen many non winged sins kill unexperienced ambushed lv3 winged players <- element of surprise is deadly.
    YES we are OP in 1v1 situations mostly skilled geared sins can handle more of course
    but 1v1 is where we should excel clearly by looking at the skills were designed to "assassinate" but we are FAR from being best choice in where aoe has the 1st pick.
    on topic again~

the tournament sucks.
    and i do care greatly if we win or not.
    i wouldn't be surprised people ragequittin cause the system blows.
    bushoffire <- pls really ...
    postgre <- if you woudnt have lost to a non winged sin maybe ...
    XGP <- i regret ever carrying this prot in arena on my mage ...
    the arena list has sad people that dont belong there
    GG Eyrda

+1 Pew
    +1 borsook
    +1 aishleen
    erm +1 Bastos? o- o
  • Brim_McRoy - EyrdaBrim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    O god not the sin topic again :mad:
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XDeadly - EyrdaXDeadly - Eyrda Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    @GMs

Does "district" mean server as in Eyrda (PvP East) | Storm Legion (PvE East) | Illyfue (PvE EU) | Lionheart (PvE West) | Nyos (PvP EU)?

"...the arena scores being taken into account will be comprised of both 3v3 and 6v6 arena matches." - Does this mean average of both 3v3 and 6v6 or top fifteen from each rankings?

please answer as it will be important to Eyrda's preparations :)

bumpp
    You may not upload animated images.

da fuq?
  • Ghundam - EyrdaGhundam - Eyrda Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    O god not the sin topic again :mad:

What you mean the games most op class in both PWI and FW, why not? Could as well vent about how an entire two gaming communities have been ignored when clearly none of us is happy with the game balance since no one is responding to any of the qqs regarding the tournament.

FW should get a catch phrase like PWI had. In PWI it was "soon". Don't know how to address the issue simply say "coming soon".

I am really really disapointed. I really am.
  • nitinnisoninitinnisoni Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Its really difficult to get on the way for the first time!
  • nitinnisoninitinnisoni Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well this is some serious guidance here! Thank You!
    edited September 2012
    What you mean the games most op class in both PWI and FW, why not? Could as well vent about how an entire two gaming communities have been ignored when clearly none of us is happy with the game balance since no one is responding to any of the qqs regarding the tournament.

FW should get a catch phrase like PWI had. In PWI it was "soon". Don't know how to address the issue simply say "coming soon".

I am really really disapointed. I really am.

like i told the other guys in the avatar sticky, get the hell over it we all have been dealing with it for how long and we till get by, last i checked it is a MAGE the has most arena points, it is s a certain WARRIOR and a PROTECTOR that make the 2 stongest /hardest people to fight...

Sins are OP? **** YEAH... does that stop people from being better? **** NO

so if you dont like it so much you want to leave go ahead no one will argue your reasoning, hell doubt if anyone will even are well just keep on rolling along untll the game completely dies off or is shut down

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ghundam - EyrdaGhundam - Eyrda Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    like i told the other guys in the avatar sticky, get the hell over it we all have been dealing with it for how long and we till get by, last i checked it is a MAGE the has most arena points, it is s a certain WARRIOR and a PROTECTOR that make the 2 stongest /hardest people to fight...

Sins are OP? **** YEAH... does that stop people from being better? **** NO

so if you dont like it so much you want to leave go ahead no one will argue your reasoning, hell doubt if anyone will even are well just keep on rolling along untll the game completely dies off or is shut down

I can't get over it because every day my mm gets flogged by sins. So yes until the game dies, I quit or the gms/developers finally grow a pair I will say my piece.
    edited September 2012
    I can't get over it because every day my mm gets flogged by sins. So yes until the game dies, I quit or the gms/developers finally grow a pair I will say my piece.

HOLD IT!!!

your playing the WEAKEST CLASS and using it as a comparison to ASSASSINS!?!?!? :eek:

no just no GTFO

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mahmoodgaramahmoodgara Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    "I_Save_U" ...sing me up:cool:
    edited September 2012
    Soooo where's the update on this, it's 9/11 now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but I'm not going to talk about sins here, it's just your delusional childish brain.

What mage has most arena points? GodlyDan? He's been fed to 2700 by being AFK. I never said mages can't get carried, you know, and with a good priest they are decent in arena (decent enough to win some).

What warrior or prot? Tell them to duel Aishleen or MSSQL and let's see how it goes. Don't believe rumors it's bad for ya. Your opinions are nothing even close to facts.