test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Berries Glitch?

pottshotpottshot Posts: 5 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Having trouble with memory berries in adv training. Enter training grounds, consuming lotuses but no berries. No I did not already use any this day yet either. Keeps happening. Then I tried leaving training area, came back in and re-applied and started working again.
Also, on the bot menu there is a spot for memory berries to use while botting. I notice I cant put any actual berries in the box but it will accept memory gems in the box you get from killing selarions in the training grounds. Then they just use up and go in your bag. Seems kind of stupid. Any explanations I may have missed somewhere?
Post edited by pottshot on

Comments

• Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    pottshot wrote: »
    Having trouble with memory berries in adv training. Enter training grounds, consuming lotuses but no berries. No I did not already use any this day yet either. Keeps happening. Then I tried leaving training area, came back in and re-applied and started working again.
    Also, on the bot menu there is a spot for memory berries to use while botting. I notice I cant put any actual berries in the box but it will accept memory gems in the box you get from killing selarions in the training grounds. Then they just use up and go in your bag. Seems kind of stupid. Any explanations I may have missed somewhere?

Bot will use memory berries while you not... Try those.
    As for lotus.... I unno.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,064 Arc User
    edited September 2012

I assume the memory berries are in your bag, because they won't be used if they aren't in bag in afk training. Do you have a VIP card active? Because memory berries are only taken every 4 min instead of every min. And the slot in the bot is for memory gems/memory fruit so the bot will automatically open those to use the berries if you have that selected.
  • YggdrasiI - Storm LegionYggdrasiI - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ~snip~

I noticed that a while ago and thought "you don't manually use berries... O_o." I want to say it's for Antus Fruit, which we don't have. Evidently, you use them while training and gain experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]
    If you want to shorten my name, don't call me 'Ygg.' Call me 'Mana.'

Grandia: Unity ☆ Teamwork ☆ Friendship I]grandia-storm.com/[/I
    ~~~~~~~~~~{ Never get left behind again. }~~~~~~~~~~
  • parkingparking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I wanna know why when I go into training with 240 memory berries and 999 lotus

On chars that have NOT been into training for over 24 hrs

BOTH same race , so into same area ,,,

1 Vamp 76 ,, 1 Kin Mage 78

they both use Different amounts of mem berries,,,

I dont mean 4 or 5, or 10,, Im taking 25 + difference in what left over on the 2 chars

IE: one will use ALL 240 in 8 hrs,, and the other will have 100 left ,, that kind of difference
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • MeowHeals - EyrdaMeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    parking wrote: »
    I wanna know why when I go into training with 240 memory berries and 999 lotus

On chars that have NOT been into training for over 24 hrs

BOTH same race , so into same area ,,,

1 Vamp 76 ,, 1 Kin Mage 78

they both use Different amounts of mem berries,,,

I dont mean 4 or 5, or 10,, Im taking 25 + difference in what left over on the 2 chars

IE: one will use ALL 240 in 8 hrs,, and the other will have 100 left ,, that kind of difference

Do one of them have vip? If so that makes a good difference.