test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forsaken World International Competition!

Comments

• onthelowonthelow Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    They named their guild TeamVISA. What can you expect? We were always Aeroses but they changed to Aero so they wouldn't have to lose Freedom Harbor. And then a bunch of other guilds went Aero too so they could avoid both of us. Almost all of our fights are empty battlefields.

yes we named it teamvisa umadbro? it started as someone else naming our corps teamvisa so we said fck it and ran with it. every post u make talking about avoiding is all too funny LOL

btw that was a non DU and non full hp crit :P idc if someone hits for more, i dont even have lvl 80 mastery anymore, im not about full on dps. cant kill sht if u cant survive right?

also quit with your double standards, its ok for u to dodge stuff but not for others? you want to talk trash if anyone does what u do and act better then them but its ok for u to do it? come on now kiddo
  • Etihad - Storm LegionEtihad - Storm Legion Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Its ok he was talking about how having 2619 means he'll have boots somehow because you know, 31/3 = 10.33~ meaning hes going to try and que dodge for weeks trying to get boots finally... 3 months after NF comes out?Top pvper/pvp guild right xD
  • Aruthor - Storm LegionAruthor - Storm Legion Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    onthelow wrote: »
    yes we named it teamvisa umadbro? it started as someone else naming our corps teamvisa so we said fck it and ran with it. every post u make talking about avoiding is all too funny LOL

btw that was a non DU and non full hp crit :P idc if someone hits for more, i dont even have lvl 80 mastery anymore, im not about full on dps. cant kill sht if u cant survive right?

also quit with your double standards, its ok for u to dodge stuff but not for others? you want to talk trash if anyone does what u do and act better then them but its ok for u to do it? come on now kiddo

Arguing with you... is like hitting my head against a brick wall. I say I dont queue against you because I respect that you outmatch me, but that's not good enough for you. So, feel free to say whatever you please, the fact is, you tried to take Nightfall, you lost, and then you switched statues. So no, we can't face you in 30v30, 60v60, or even 100v100 because you put your head between your legs and came crying to Aeroses.
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Even though this is off topic, it actually has some sense. He said, he is dodging them to get his score up for gear.

I'm not questioning the "morality" of that, I'm just pointing this out to GMs just how pathetic arena score really is for picking "best players". Especially considering even the ones with skill AND gear that would be on the top of it lose on purpose to get more matches / fun / boost others / whatever, after getting their gear. Do GMs even bother to realize this?
    edited September 2012
    Oh I'm sorry I was just getting off on our own little tangent on how Aruthor says hes runs best pvp guild yada yada when I was getting my 2650 we didn't dodge his super pro amazing best storm pvp team once and ran them into the ground every time yet he still feels he can talk smack on the forums... My apologies, and I'm still all for the making separate qualification tourney but against voting by players.
  • onthelowonthelow Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Arguing with you... is like hitting my head against a brick wall. I say I dont queue against you because I respect that you outmatch me, but that's not good enough for you. So, feel free to say whatever you please, the fact is, you tried to take Nightfall, you lost, and then you switched statues. So no, we can't face you in 30v30, 60v60, or even 100v100 because you put your head between your legs and came crying to Aeroses.

you can talk all the trash you want but you still wouldnt fight us before the statue change in 30v30 or 60v60. yes u can beat us in 100v100 cuz we dont have that many ppl and we are fine with that. on all fair grounds u cant take us :D

i agree, arena is a joke. i watched a mage with lvl 40 mastery and lvl 1 wings with no resist control feka and aru.
    edited September 2012
    Oh I'm sorry I was just getting off on our own little tangent on how Aruthor says hes runs best pvp guild yada yada when I was getting my 2650 we didn't dodge his super pro amazing best storm pvp team once and ran them into the ground every time yet he still feels he can talk smack on the forums... My apologies, and I'm still all for the making separate qualification tourney but against voting by players.

Really? really? Tell me for one moment that you could have gone with anyone but Luke and gotten anything over 2500. You went with Lacka and got your **** handed to you. Repeatedly.

As for rift, you clearly have a more concentrated cs'er powered guild. Duh. You will obviously do better in the smaller fights. We balance your individual strength with numbers. Once again, I apologize for being smart. I guess that's not allowed these days
    edited September 2012
    Uhhhh I was going with Thuri and got up to 2600+ try again. Theres a whole list of people I can go with and get 2650 but, I'm not even going to list them all cause... wheres your 2650 babe
  • Aishleen - EyrdaAishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Damn all this talk about arena and ego's... WTB cross server arena :( at least for Storm and Eyrda since same timezone lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    As I told you when you tried 3 times to pm me your poorly ID'd boots earlier, at least Luke has the gear and ability to back up his trash talk. You're just the guy who leeched off of a better player to get good gear, spent however much money to cover up your lack of skills, and then talks **** because he's in the guild with the strongest players on the server. Nowhere in there is anything you've done. You're just hiding under the skirts of those stronger than you.

(And the only teams we lose to include some combination of luke, kaiyuna, and kateena so... yea, let me know when you're queueing i'll come gladly get some easy points)
    edited September 2012
    Let's talk about people leeching off people for a second Aruthor, run some 3s without leeching off Feka and see how quickly your score plummets k?
    edited September 2012
    Let's talk about people leeching off people for a second Aruthor, run some 3s without leeching off Feka and see how quickly your score plummets k?

To be leeching, wouldn't I have to be going with someone that already had the high score and could easily get it again? FeKa couldn't even get past 2.5k before we teamed up. He wouldn't be able to survive without me cc'ing for him. So... we both need each other in order to get high score. Or did they redefine leeching to mean teamwork now
    edited September 2012
    So since your cc is so amazing, go with someone who isn't Feka and cc for them and get your score?... Eh w/e you aren't worth the time for this circle**** so have fun
    edited September 2012
    So since your cc is so amazing, go with someone who isn't Feka and cc for them and get your score?

Your comments get dumber and dumber. Lol. Whysodesperate. I said "I cc for him" not "my cc is amazing". He provides the heavy dps and i provide the cc. It's called good team building. Derp

Edit: I like how you edited your comment after your realize how stupid you sounded. Lolz
  • YggdrasiI - Storm LegionYggdrasiI - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Damn all this talk about arena and ego's... WTB cross server arena :( at least for Storm and Eyrda since same timezone lol

I call "spectator buff"- invincibility, can't be a target, possibly invisible, access to battle.

*opens recording program*
    *opens video editor*

ACTION! +__+
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]
    If you want to shorten my name, don't call me 'Ygg.' Call me 'Mana.'

Grandia: Unity ☆ Teamwork ☆ Friendship I]grandia-storm.com/[/I
    ~~~~~~~~~~{ Never get left behind again. }~~~~~~~~~~
  • Demyx - Storm LegionDemyx - Storm Legion Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ~.~

If the grand prize is a weapon modifier to turn my harp into a sitar...I might actually start taking PvP serious enough to participate. If not...I think i'd gladly remain a spectator...or the ring master...

Oh...that's an idea... >.> For the Storm Server players you should totally let me announce them. After all...nothing makes a tournament-styled PvP competition better than a little back story from an unaffiliated third-party.

Or cake. If you serve cake in the audience I'd have that too...
    Part of the fun of playing the game is wading through 98% of the idiots and trolls to find the 2% who you enjoy playing with.
  • Drachus - EyrdaDrachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Is it bad of me to find server/guild drama outside of Eyrda refreshing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dr4g0ndr4g0n Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    K so which one is the right one?

1. top 20 6-6 and top 20 3-3 get choose.
    2. 3-3 score +6-6 score and divide by 2 the best avarage get choose.

Which one, would be awesome if u Can make it more Clear Crab:mad::mad:
  • Arizll - EyrdaArizll - Eyrda Posts: 1,551 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Are you choosing 40 from top 100 of all servers, or 40 from top 100 of each servers and we'll have a server vs server qualifying rounds? :confused:
  • Ginius - IllyfueGinius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Carebear spirit, dodge fights, think they're good, no wonder. (I'm talking about the rest of the server obviously). In contrast to us we comprise almost the "whole aeroses" on the map and having to defend 7 at once :p

Well Illyfue is a "carebear" server too, and during the the past month, the number of territories we have to defend each week vary fro 5 to 7 (7 this week), and this is the reason why we own between 6 and 8 territories, no more, because to expand, we would need to gather more people to attack and as such, we would loose territories.

Oh and add to that the fact that we are the only guild from our god to own territories atm.

I honestly think that this system is really bad, it's impossible for us to have a nice war vs a strong opponent without having to give up on at least 4-5 territories, and without them, we wouldn't be able to get heroic bracers for guildies..

Tbh I regret the old war system, and I wish that a limit should be set to the number of defense a guild can do (a limit like 3 would sound good).

Another point I don't like, and never liked tbh, is the fake wars. We should really implement a rule like if you don't bring at least 50% of the number max of people, you can't bid anymore for several weeks, you don't get any rewards, and you get a contribution penalty.

I'm sick of being attacked on our lvl1 territory by 15 alts, or 5 alts on our lvl3.

Don't get me wrong, I like when the people attacking us bring people so we can have some fights, but having to split, to send alt to be sure if there are opponents, to keep people for other wars and such, is really a pain..

4 wars is kindda easier to organize if we count 3 defense, 1 attack, this should be the limit.. 7 wars is just too much of a pain..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • Kahlana - EyrdaKahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Even though this is off topic, it actually has some sense. He said, he is dodging them to get his score up for gear.

I'm not questioning the "morality" of that, I'm just pointing this out to GMs just how pathetic arena score really is for picking "best players". Especially considering even the ones with skill AND gear that would be on the top of it lose on purpose to get more matches / fun / boost others / whatever, after getting their gear. Do GMs even bother to realize this?

Is Q dodging any worse than those running with the low lvl 47s etc to get their score back up?
  • Ghundrop - EyrdaGhundrop - Eyrda Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Is Q dodging any worse than those running with the low lvl 47s etc to get their score back up?

No one is running with low 47s to get their score back up. They are running with the low 47s to get a match. What would you do if for 1 hr you only get 3 matches? I've been with Bors before in arena and trust me, he doesn't need to "pick" on anyone to win! He is hands down one of the best PvP players on Eryda and perhaps on any server in our version of FW.

He can get a bit over the top once competitions begin like when we do a world boss or any form of world pvp but it is how Bors is and all of us respect Bors for it. I have in all the mmos I have played (and my list is long) never met a better leader in any kind of battle. Maniac, yes but its well meant and no offense is taken. He is just damned good.

Even now this whole talk over getting the best team together to represent us is not a show of greed or selfishness or ego. It is simply how Bors is. Their nothing wrong with wanting to be the best and Bors knows that with the right team we would be well represented in this tournament.
  • Ulrezaj - Storm LegionUlrezaj - Storm Legion Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Let's face it Arena system is flawed. U meet same people over and over again and if u are "lucky" u get an OP team and then if u are farming score then u have to stop.
    I have yet to go whit a noob in arena but then again people told me i got my arena gear unfair on my second toon cause hey i started arena at 45 and i cs.
    IDK how many times i was told to lvl and go play "whit the big guys" and i did that ofc on my own terms. And when i did it was still not good cause hey god forbid to have lag or a bad day as cs'r cause it then means u are a NOOB.
    Heard every insult possible but thx god i am mature enough to just lol and continue doing what i want and play as i like.

How about we all stop insulting eachother. It's a game let's enjoy it and have fun cause i am sure most of us play it for that particular reason FUN.
  • Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I loved listening to bors rage in vent.... I kept picturing the mob bosses from boondock saints.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • Kahlana - EyrdaKahlana - Eyrda Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    No one is running with low 47s to get their score back up. They are running with the low 47s to get a match. What would you do if for 1 hr you only get 3 matches? I've been with Bors before in arena and trust me, he doesn't need to "pick" on anyone to win! He is hands down one of the best PvP players on Eryda and perhaps on any server in our version of FW.

He can get a bit over the top once competitions begin like when we do a world boss or any form of world pvp but it is how Bors is and all of us respect Bors for it. I have in all the mmos I have played (and my list is long) never met a better leader in any kind of battle. Maniac, yes but its well meant and no offense is taken. He is just damned good.

Even now this whole talk over getting the best team together to represent us is not a show of greed or selfishness or ego. It is simply how Bors is. Their nothing wrong with wanting to be the best and Bors knows that with the right team we would be well represented in this tournament.

My opinion, running withlow lvls for any reason is pathetic. Shouldn't even be allowed regardless of "intentions".
  • Demyx - Storm LegionDemyx - Storm Legion Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    My opinion, running withlow lvls for any reason is pathetic. Shouldn't even be allowed regardless of "intentions".

I recommend a Hunger Game styled PvP Arena system now...just randomly scoop people up from each level bracket, regardless if they're prepared or not. Put them in an over-the-top Rift arena and let them go at it. Last one standing get ONE arena point...

Not a PvPer? Not a problem. You die all the same.
    In the middle of an instance? Not a problem. Your friends die all the same.
    Waiting patiently to get scooped up? Not a problem. It'll pass over you about 50-100 times.
    Part of the fun of playing the game is wading through 98% of the idiots and trolls to find the 2% who you enjoy playing with.
  • dr4g0ndr4g0n Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    K so which one is the right one?

1. top 20 6-6 and top 20 3-3 get choose.
    2. 3-3 score +6-6 score and divide by 2 the best avarage get choose.

Which one, would be awesome if u Can make it more Clear Crab:mad::mad:

Are you choosing 40 from top 100 of all servers, or 40 from top 100 of each servers and we'll have a server vs server qualifying rounds?

STIL WAITING FOR ANSWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    He said it was a district battle...

That means to me..... Us east vs us west vs EU vs cn. Etc
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • Aishleen - EyrdaAishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It's pathetic to get 0 que's with a 2400 party too just because server stopped queing to "hurt" us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drachus - EyrdaDrachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It's pathetic to get 0 que's with a 2400 party too just because server stopped queing to "hurt" us.
    I do not think that most of the server stopped queing to hurt you. Perhaps a couple of people did stop queing, but probably not ones you would have faced even with a 4x. A lot of people simply stopped doing arena lately, and not to **** you/others over.

Beyond that, most of the 75+ active arena goers are in Final/Cata to begin with. If you feel like you are lacking opponents suddenly, you should try to find out if the other people in your guilds are not going to arena anymore and why. Also if you feel that some of the people might be those whose hold top spots or their alts, realize that most of them are also from Final/Cata. So again, talk to them.

It isn't some giant conspiracy, Shy :P I know you're frustrated about the method they chose to determine the 40, but turning around and pointing a finger at people you consider as bitter noobs just seems silly, especially since I'd imagine most of those people are in their own little worlds. It certainly won't make them more sympathetic toward you, and people unsympathetic will not help you. Now that is when your conspiracy theory may seem to be true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]