Most Popular Server & Looking for a master!

Luceon - Eyrda
Luceon - Eyrda Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
What is the most popular server on FW, Looking to interact with more players, make some friends & also I am looking for a master if anyone is interested!?
Post edited by Luceon - Eyrda on

Comments

• parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    PvE = STORM SERVER !! ftw!!

Master?? Not likely, way too many ppl have been burned by noobs who start play a week then go poooft. Then it cost the Master tons of points to drop the Pooft noob..

GL
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • dr4g0n
    dr4g0n Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well Eryda definetly the most crowded server
  • Gaiawyn - Lionheart
    Gaiawyn - Lionheart Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Lionheart has great peeps. I have met some great peeps in Paragons (guild). They're very helpful and welcoming. Make sure you're going to be an active player though before seeking a Master. Feel free to look me up in world, I'm generally questing or getting crabs from Nousen the Big Eye. lol
  • supernoobster
    supernoobster Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Lionheart has great peeps. I have met some great peeps in Paragons (guild). They're very helpful and welcoming. Make sure you're going to be an active player though before seeking a Master. Feel free to look me up in world, I'm generally questing or getting crabs from Nousen the Big Eye. lol

Lionheart is a great server, friendly players, but low PvP activity.

Eryda is a great server, some friendly and some not friendly players, and a great amount of PvP activity.

Beginners belong Lionheart until they are ready to decide to become serious players and go to the PvP server (Eryda). Casual players should stick to PvE servers.
  • Gvantsa - Eyrda
    Gvantsa - Eyrda Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Eyrda is one of the populated servers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]