test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forsaken World International Competition!

Comments

• YggdrasiI - Storm LegionYggdrasiI - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Maybe this would be the perfect time for PWE to ninja in season two of the arena!

Reset scores for everyone! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]
    If you want to shorten my name, don't call me 'Ygg.' Call me 'Mana.'

Grandia: Unity ☆ Teamwork ☆ Friendship I]grandia-storm.com/[/I
    ~~~~~~~~~~{ Never get left behind again. }~~~~~~~~~~
  • MelodyMan - Storm LegionMelodyMan - Storm Legion Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    After reading 15 Pages, I gotta say, that while I agree it has to have some degree of fun, a competition this big, should really be a challange,and should not just accept anyone in it, it should really have the best people of each server.

Arena score should not be taken in consideration, I mean really? When I first started to do arena, I was totally clueless about what to do, but yet I still managed to reach position 40ish? Just by staying back and letting my team do the work as, in around a week, any newb could be carried up to the top 30 in less than the week period and be selected for this. I really don't think its fair for the people like Borsook or Aishleen, even kateena wich I saw on 12v12 yesterday, should be put together with inferior players just cuz they leeched their way up to the top.

Also i agree, that as a level 75 Divine priest, you really don't have the pvp experience you need with all your high level pvp skills, I was divine up to level 79, so I got the taste of purify on arena, and it does make a HUGE diference if you watch wich debuffs to remove,now as an 80 rebel, and with the sleep skill, it brings pvp experience to a whole different level. So instead 75+ I would even agree about it being only 80+.

Do you guys want a total newb representing your server, and making you lose your rewards? because I sure don't, lol. It should be all about skill and competition.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Awesome Siggy Made By Kunal =)
  • Dyvim - EyrdaDyvim - Eyrda Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hope BushofFire decides to go into this tournament, an awesome mm ^_^! Along with my sin friend! :D

Since we got about 9 days left. Why not host a 5-7 day special 3v3 tournament to decide who is best suited for this tournament? If you do, maybe extend the deadline at least 4 more days. Who ever ranks top 15 players in your tournament will enter the international tournament.

Plus it would be awesome if you guys offered either live footage of the gameplay or at least offered a recording of it at good angles!

LoL'ing.
  • Drachus - EyrdaDrachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Just as a note: terrible method of choosing representatives, for reasons already listed.

Off topic: Why am I not surprised that the majority of people raging/arguing/trolling (not ones being constructive/debating) are from Eyrda? ._. Least it makes for an interesting read. >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dr4g0ndr4g0n Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well i suggest:

1. Pick 20 instead 30 from arena score, at least have some room for pro pvper.
    2. Let the 2 strongest guild or 3 strongest guild pick the rest 10 (how much area they control mostly the best barometer), we can let the guild with most area pick 5 then second pick 3 and the last pick 2 or let 2 strongest guil pick 5-5 each. At least this guild Leader prove they know how to pvp in TW and wil be able to help fil the gap if the first 20 pick from arena is nub ;).
    3. For arena score is it 3-3 top player and 6-6 top player that get choose, or 3-3 and 6-6 avarage combine score that being pick?
  • GirlBastos - EyrdaGirlBastos - Eyrda Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    dr4g0n wrote: »
    Now lets see what i should do, should i help kurt, cest, Juuz get his score so can compete together ;), or boost Bush Of Fire score the Pro MM so he can afk in tournament, hard choice:p:p

Bastos which one u will pick, i let u pick this one:D

Go Go BushOfFire become eryda captain and beat CN server :o

Man i have faith in bush he doesnt afk anymoar its just his lag is bad thats it :)

BUsh go make us proud :)
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    SOOO.. u took my idea of Cross server/newly chars PvP and made it.. for IR?.. wut..

Well.. i didnt finish reading all this stuff.. got to like page 5 only.. and a couple of things to add here..

1.- i dont know if this is going against the CN server too or not.. havent read anything about that especific subject, but, IF we are indeed going against CN people.. we have already lost, CN have a strong emphasis into working together for the greater good/common goal, they dont care about 1 persons glory, they care about the groups glory..
    as we can see in this thread, we dont.. everyone is looking for theyr own Glory and selfishness.. etc etc

2.- This isnt a REAL PVP competition.. is made based on IR rules.. so out of the 30 people we are gonna need to have people that use Karts and transport and stuff.. and IF the group of people we get to "represent" us.. isnt really united... we are going to fail anwyays..

3.- Using arena ranks, current or new ones, will not reflect the Skill of people in the game, half of the players that are at high ranks are there thanks to their money spent in mastery/resistances/etc...
    once they get a Freshly new char without mastery/resistances or gems.. they'r gnna realize they cant do the "wonders" they do in here against undergeared players, and they'r gnna start to wonder, "why i cant beat this person? what can i do now?"

wich takes me to a side note: Postgre.. u arent good in PvP.. dont lie to urself.. u play for fun.. not for being the best..
    idk what was written in all the pages but i noticed the first 5 were u and bors arguin abt who was better in pvp.. and bors is clearly more skilled.. he cares abt PvP a lot more than you do, so he's gnna be obviously better..

4.- If u guys really wanna win this.. gotta start planning more about how IR works.. not PvP Arena..
    yeah Postgre could go to it.. and mayb do the transports all the time.. you gonna need ppl to do that too anyways..
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If it were up to me I"d pick you as an awesome prot even if your gear is **** on our server. D: (we kind of lack prots too -.-)
  • GirlBastos - EyrdaGirlBastos - Eyrda Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    SOOO.. u took my idea of Cross server/newly chars PvP and made it.. for IR?.. wut..

Well.. i didnt finish reading all this stuff.. got to like page 5 only.. and a couple of things to add here..

1.- i dont know if this is going against the CN server too or not.. havent read anything about that especific subject, but, IF we are indeed going against CN people.. we have already lost, CN have a strong emphasis into working together for the greater good/common goal, they dont care about 1 persons glory, they care about the groups glory..
    as we can see in this thread, we dont.. everyone is looking for theyr own Glory and selfishness.. etc etc

2.- This isnt a REAL PVP competition.. is made based on IR rules.. so out of the 30 people we are gonna need to have people that use Karts and transport and stuff.. and IF the group of people we get to "represent" us.. isnt really united... we are going to fail anwyays..

3.- Using arena ranks, current or new ones, will not reflect the Skill of people in the game, half of the players that are at high ranks are there thanks to their money spent in mastery/resistances/etc...
    once they get a Freshly new char without mastery/resistances or gems.. they'r gnna realize they cant do the "wonders" they do in here against undergeared players, and they'r gnna start to wonder, "why i cant beat this person? what can i do now?"

wich takes me to a side note: Postgre.. u arent good in PvP.. dont lie to urself.. u play for fun.. not for being the best..
    idk what was written in all the pages but i noticed the first 5 were u and bors arguin abt who was better in pvp.. and bors is clearly more skilled.. he cares abt PvP a lot more than you do, so he's gnna be obviously better..

4.- If u guys really wanna win this.. gotta start planning more about how IR works.. not PvP Arena..
    yeah Postgre could go to it.. and mayb do the transports all the time.. you gonna need ppl to do that too anyways..

Best Suggestion ever !!!! U rock whoever u are :) U made my day :)

PS borsook go to sleep arena later
  • dr4g0ndr4g0n Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Yeah need teamwork!!!

i hope Juuz, Kurt, Cest, Shyren and etc can join this tournament, and do the minion job for us Go Transport The Cart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;);)
  • First_Aid - EyrdaFirst_Aid - Eyrda Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    As a child, my Mother would tell my Sister and I, that if we could not agree on something or if we fought...we missed out!

Maybe this is best suited here?
  • Aishleen - EyrdaAishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    More reasons to have a small group of people pick the members and not based on arena. That's totally ridiculous, you can get idiotic noobs who will not even listen to the "leader", and will go solo feeding the enemy orbs. Completey embarrassing to the US community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LouisaFerr - EyrdaLouisaFerr - Eyrda Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    More reasons to have a small group of people pick the members and not based on arena. That's totally ridiculous, you can get idiotic noobs who will not even listen to the "leader", and will go solo feeding the enemy orbs. Completey embarrassing to the US community.

Why do you care? You aren't American lol.
  • Jedy_HaKer - IllyfueJedy_HaKer - Illyfue Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If the Match is 30v30 IR , why you pick from 3v3 arena or 6v6...

Change the rule that the top guilds , that hold the first places in IR ranking , can pick from 3 up 5 players from theyr guild to be selected. It must be top 2 or top 3 guilds in IR as ranking.(highest ranking overall not just for 1 god) Do that for Every server and you have your 30/40 best players cause every guild will pick theyr best of the best for this.( skilled)

P.S. Do i have any chance to join this tournament ? i kinda left the game in may . i was rank 2 last season .... i wanna show people my 1-2-1-2-3 skills :) , even though im a bit rusty now hehe

Ty.
  • Riselight - IllyfueRiselight - Illyfue Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I like the idea of this competition, however I fear for some things...

-Server is based in North America, this probably means the times are PDT based. So for example a match is at 7 PM PDT, it will be 5 AM CET, and I just fear PWE will not care about Europe.
    -Why qualify participants for a rift battle based on the 3vs3 and 6vs6 score? That score is easy to manipulate, with low score alts or just drop your score to meet weaker players. And that is the least I care about, the fact is that Immortal Rift is lots different from arena, where the only objective is to kill all the opponents, PvP is a big part in Rift, however a good strategy is more important and I know lots of PvPers (atleast on my server) are not able to have and follow such a strategy. I rather would see a simple sign up system, it will take some longer, but alteast the better players in Rift can participate in this tournament
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Yalina_ - Storm Legion_Yalina_ - Storm Legion Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If this works, any chance this can be used for more cross server PVP? I'd love to do this, but I don't qualify. Just seems like a good idea (not discussing the rules, but the basics) and I want to see more of it.
    With balanced characters of course...but all the CSing debate bores the hell out of me, so I'm not going to even start. Its a lot of work, but if it's possible, it would be rather awesome :D

Also, can the areas that state "Open PVP with no penalties" be activated for all servers? (I can try anyway :P)
    RedBranch, bringing a little insanity into my life daily <3
  • fthawefthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    They say the gear is selected

I assume the talent tree is open and char is lv80

I assume I can get any class I want

I assume the gear I get will match my talent tree

If so, it'd be best to use the most skilled players, which in turn means creating that special server for test runs first. Only allowed pug - 3v3 / 6v6 within a 2 hour range. Top scores upon 6 days = in. Anyone that wants to join allowed. Each server their own server.

eh eh
  • lokixzlokixz Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Instead of choosing the top 30 arena ppl, why not picking the top 120 players? Then ask them to form 4 groups of 30 ppl. Obviously the most skilled and coordinated ppl will try to stick together. Then let them have a 30min IR with the same rules and gears from tournament. GroupA vs GroupB and GroupC vs GroupD. The winners will then fight for the right place to partecipate in the tournament. The leader of the winning group gets to choose the reserves too.
    I think this should satisfy most ppl and allow making a strong group. Also this shouldn't take much time on gm side to organize. If the gm have more time, then choose the top 240 players to give a better chance to other skilled players that don't have top gear and can't get in top 120 ranking.
  • PostgreSQL - EyrdaPostgreSQL - Eyrda Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_sports

Please stop posting before embarassing yourself more.

Just because you play basketball with your buddies in your yard doesn't mean you have the right to tell people to not play it competitively.

And for the fact you think they're different just shows how much of a kid you really are.

"This is just a game" Thanks for the info, mom. Kindly don't tell people what to do with their lives? You got something missing in yours?

Anyway this is way off topic as usual by the "casual" people telling others how to play. Your life is not enough for you to lead? Damn it must be boring.

dont tell people what to do with their lives? You were the one telling me to go play the game a few posts back.
    ijs =3
    contradiction much?
    [SIGPIC]http://rcupload.com/images/QeRFD.png[/SIGPIC]
    -->MSSQL Is NOT my alt !<--
  • nrlievnrliev Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Uh

Why don't we have qualifying rounds instead of just straight up picking people?

Would make more sense to determine who is more worth going, no?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vesrix - Eydra - First Zodiac Blood Rite Vamp
    - lvl 80 Hybrid Blood 35 / Dark 26 vamp (tinyurl.com/Mybuilduh)
  • wispiewispie Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I disagree, simply because a person doesn't have a skill or 5 additional talents doesn't mean they are unable to play their character. Those talents or skills alone don't make the entirety of the class. Sure they can make some difference but a character without those can easily beat out a similar character depending on how they use the majority of the characters abilities.

Out of everything I've read this has to be the dumbest thing said. Knowing how and when to use skills in pvp is essential. Upper level skills are a major factor in PvP. Especially since this was talking about priests. You actually think that a priest that has never used purify or sleep in pvp can match up to ones who have? I mean its beyond just not knowing timing and having some experience. If a player hasn't played that class long enough to level above 75, they are not skilled enough in This game to be representing their server. Players should be skilled, intelligent and cooperative if they are selected. Otherwise lol.

Best of luck to everyone and I love how over half the posts here are from eryda xD
  • Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well... Eyrda is the first FW server.... And we know drama.

Pvp is serious business here.... There is the potential to practice 24/7 here... And of course.... Players here specifically joined to fight other players.... Unlike the other servers, where people joined to avoid combat, then whined that they were bored and wanted PvP when it is "convenient" for them. So of course Eyrda players want to win.... Not just casually play a friendly international IR.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • Aruthor - Storm LegionAruthor - Storm Legion Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    First off, let me be clear in saying your points are valid. However, did you maybe stop to think for 2 seconds about how difficult it is to make a "fair" international tournament? All of your suggestions require an immense amount of extra work for the GM's / devs / whoever it is. I may rage and qq about things that pwe does, but at least I can appreciate when they're trying to do something for us.

There is absolutely NO appropriate way to determine the top 30 players. Don't bother telling me that there is.

Arena score, as previously stated many times, is not a good indicator of skill. HOWEVER, that being said, it is an EQUAL factor for all servers. Every server suffers from the lowbie arena noobs that farm score. Every server has mega cs'ers that can kill people in 2 hits by mashing their face against the keyboard.
    Borsook, your suggestion of letting the two guild leaders of the top Immortal Rift guilds choose... LOL Like that would be fair. I am the leader of the Storm Legion's best rift guild and I can tell you right now that if I got to choose, I would not be able to determine the 30 most "skilled" people in the server. That's so arbitrary and subjective.
    Setting up any kind of pre-tournament, while probably the best idea of the bunch, is absolutely ridiculous to do logistically. It probably took them months to get this basic tournament in and now you want them to add more? Be realistic.

As for all of you QQ'ing about getting your score back up in so little time, whose decision was it to drop score in the first place? YOURS. Yes, I understand you were trying to help others and you wanted more queues for yourself, but YOU made the choice to drop your score. Nobody forced you to.

As a personal note to Borsook (and to some extent Aishleen), your points may be valid, but could you come off as any more of a pretentious ****? You attack anyone that questions you like they're some sort of criminal for even daring think differently than you. Even if you're right, you make everyone hate you because you're just a prick about it. You got to where you are by cs'ing. It's a cs'ing game. Quit acting like you're god's gift to Forsaken World. (By the way, I'm one of Storm's top PvP mages and all your QQ'ing about underpowered mages is laughable. Anybody that quite wipe an entire team with one skill is obviously OP. Quit crying)

In summary, quit crying and whining, it's not going to change anything and you just like an idiot whose pissed off because their credit card can only improve their character but not the game. Be appreciative for the opportunities you're given instead of always whining about the ones you think you deserve

P.S. Anyone who says this competition isn't about fun... LOL. You started playing this game in the first place because it was FUN. Competition is inherently FUN. Yes, obviously you want to win, but for God's sake, quit crying so much and just be thankful you get an opportunity to participate in something special.
  • Ghundrop - EyrdaGhundrop - Eyrda Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    There goes the pot calling the kettle again. Sigh.
  • Cest_qui - EyrdaCest_qui - Eyrda Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    First off, let me be clear in saying your points are valid. However, did you maybe stop to think for 2 seconds about how difficult it is to make a "fair" international tournament? All of your suggestions require an immense amount of extra work for the GM's / devs / whoever it is. I may rage and qq about things that pwe does, but at least I can appreciate when they're trying to do something for us.

There is absolutely NO appropriate way to determine the top 30 players. Don't bother telling me that there is.

that's hardly the player's fault, also to be honest not many player cares how hard it is for devs gms to organize the event. for us, we play the game and pay money for it when we feel we need to, the gms and dev earn money from what we pay. In order for us to pay more they need to make it entertaining. i don't hear people qqing about how hard bill gates has to work to make Microsoft, instead always how Microsoft screws people over. overall, if they want more money out of the game, they should make it more enjoyable, its their work; so its their job to make it appealing to their consumers, which are the gamers playing it. therefore, they should take into consideration how the majority of players feel to be fair when doing something like it. i mean if from this event people get pissed off and quit, they lose potential income, why have the event in the first place?
  • Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Probably a stupid question.... But who's version are we using? Sure.... Server hosted in US. But maybe CN folks are used to new skill balances and bug fixes that we don't have yet?
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • Javert - Storm LegionJavert - Storm Legion Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    P.S. Anyone who says this competition isn't about fun... LOL. You started playing this game in the first place because it was FUN. Competition is inherently FUN. Yes, obviously you want to win, but for God's sake, quit crying so much and just be thankful you get an opportunity to participate in something special.

Hmmm Did I say something along these lines?
    My point, you ask what is my point... this is a game, people play games to do What? To be better than everyone else? To get away from everything? To have a little (and dare I say) Fun? Can someone have fun in a Competition well ofc.

Yup I did, Well Aruthor time for you to be labeled like me Delusional and Self-Centered.... Seems like that is the Curse for Storm Server Players.
    You can't possibly be as delusional and self centered to claim everyone plays the exact same reasons right?

FOR THE LOLS
    Proud leader of Bushido Since Closed beta Phase 3. The longest Leadership on Storm Server.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Javert - 80 Protector - Diamond
    Gavrouche - 80 Marksman - Burst
    Vahlian - 80 Warrior - Elemental

If You experience Loadscreen Crashes Follow the Steps to Try to fix it! -->
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=429091
  • ellishiaellishia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    As multiple people already discussed about the problems of the selection process, I'm not gonna add more. Imma ask some questions along the lines of Kateena's, I'm sure a lot of people covered this already, and I am re-listing a few.

Will mastery/resistance be reset also? If not, what level mastery/resistance will be be at?

I understand that gears are gonna be the same, though I don't understand how eva builds will work out. We all understand that some people build their toons solely on evasion, especially some sins, and it works for them and makes a lot of sense. How would that be affected?

What level will the toons be at?

What about the rune trees?

How long do we have to adjust to our new toons? This goes hand in hand with the rune trees really, we have to readjust to the casting time, the cooldown, the skills damage. Not just that, as a priest, I have to know how much others hit me for, how long I can survive with and without bubble, how long someone else can survive to time los, crit heal rate, heal effect, etc etc etc. And I'm sure all you other classes want to know also.

How long do we have to adjust to each other? You're piling 30 people together and expect them to work together. We can already see how well that worked out in 12v12. Being skilled in pvp isn't just how well you play your toon, but how well you play with your teammates. You need to know their attack/damage/survivability, their reaction to being cced, pressured, and all that good stuff. Dumping 30 strangers together and expecting them to play to their fullest potential is not probable.
  • Ulrezaj - Storm LegionUlrezaj - Storm Legion Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Arena score, as previously stated many times, is not a good indicator of skill. HOWEVER, that being said, it is an EQUAL factor for all servers. Every server suffers from the lowbie arena noobs that farm score. Every server has mega cs'ers that can kill people in 2 hits by mashing their face against the keyboard.
    Borsook, your suggestion of letting the two guild leaders of the top Immortal Rift guilds choose... LOL Like that would be fair. I am the leader of the Storm Legion's best rift guild and I can tell you right now that if I got to choose, I would not be able to determine the 30 most "skilled" people in the server. That's so arbitrary and subjective.
    Setting up any kind of pre-tournament, while probably the best idea of the bunch, is absolutely ridiculous to do logistically. It probably took them months to get this basic tournament in and now you want them to add more? Be realistic.

As for all of you QQ'ing about getting your score back up in so little time, whose decision was it to drop score in the first place? YOURS. Yes, I understand you were trying to help others and you wanted more queues for yourself, but YOU made the choice to drop your score. Nobody forced you to.

As a personal note to Borsook (and to some extent Aishleen), your points may be valid, but could you come off as any more of a pretentious ****? You attack anyone that questions you like they're some sort of criminal for even daring think differently than you. Even if you're right, you make everyone hate you because you're just a prick about it. You got to where you are by cs'ing. It's a cs'ing game. Quit acting like you're god's gift to Forsaken World. (By the way, I'm one of Storm's top PvP mages and all your QQ'ing about underpowered mages is laughable. Anybody that quite wipe an entire team with one skill is obviously OP. Quit crying)

In summary, quit crying and whining, it's not going to change anything and you just like an idiot whose pissed off because their credit card can only improve their character but not the game. Be appreciative for the opportunities you're given instead of always whining about the ones you think you deserve

shuu aru we both know on storm 50% of people that are in top 40 are noobs:))
    good luck having them on your side :))
    but tbh it's just a tournament i just hope the people representing storm won't makes us look like "carebears"
  • Aishleen - EyrdaAishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Too bad there's no info about it anywhere until yesterday, and it had absolutely 0 point holding a high score in arena, you think this is fair? lmao

This is like PWE decide to make the "A Copper" item from that Henry Wish Card worth 10 diamonds each... you seriously think the people thinking it was useless before and trashed them won't ragequit? Sudden changes without a long warning are BAD and NOT our fault.

As for picking up experienced people, I'm pretty sure someone like Bors can do a great job at that. At least pick 20 top out of 30. We PvP'd for over a year doing over 5k arena matches probably you seriously think we don't know who sucks skill wise and who's good? btw it has NOTHING to do with CSing there's some people with best gear right now on ranking and I don't think they're the best choice in tourney (and they wouldn't get there without our help)

Sure, there may be some underappreciated very undergeared pros out there too, but they will never get to participate, simply cuz they cannot prove they're good in the current server. I mean that's tough luck for them, they won't get to participate no matter the system, unless a qualification tournament on the actual "fair gear" server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]