Forsaken World International Competition!

Comments

• ghostalien
    ghostalien Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Look man you don't understand... your big ego is alwys in the top of the building here...

Question Number 1 is it their problem that you leeching your alts to be in the top 40?..

Question number 2 is it their problem that your having hard time that you guys drop your score in arena ?

Question number 3 isnt it you guys can dominate in arena how about u guys start doing arena and aim on the top 40.. ?.

I will answer those questions ^^
    Question Number 1 is it their problem that you leeching your alts to be in the top 40?..
    oh so ur leeching with alts (u want the gear eh...) scared to rumble with the big boys dont want to drop your score now would we.. yeah just pick on those lowbies yeah big boost PVP greatness... it is WISE or should i say CHEAP hahaha that you are doing it but... one word "WEAK" hahahaha

Question number 2 is it their problem that your having hard time that you guys drop your score in arena ? Nope never had this problem... i do lose tought to very good teams and one other thing WE ALL ARE HI-LEVELS

Question number 3 isnt it you guys can dominate in arena how about u guys start doing arena and aim on the top 40.. ? I would if i can right who wouldnt but some people are not into PVP that much and it really hard to get good parties especially if those people dont want to do PVP.
  • oooopppssss
    oooopppssss Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ghostalien wrote: »
    I will answer those questions ^^
    oh so ur leeching with alts (u want the gear eh...) scared to rumble with the big boys dont want to drop your score now would we.. yeah just pick on those lowbies yeah big boost PVP greatness... it is WISE or should i say CHEAP hahaha that you are doing it but... one word "WEAK" hahahaha

Question number 2 is it their problem that your having hard time that you guys drop your score in arena ? Nope never had this problem... i do lose tought to very good teams and one other thing WE ALL ARE HI-LEVELS

Question number 3 isnt it you guys can dominate in arena how about u guys start doing arena and aim on the top 40.. ? I would if i can right who wouldnt but some people are not into PVP that much and it really hard to get good parties especially if those people dont want to do PVP.

thanks for answering it

sinces the best mage in eryda can't answer it :)))
  • GirlBastos - Eyrda
    GirlBastos - Eyrda Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Congratulations to BushofFire and PostgreSQL for representing eryda :) go make us proud :)
  • Javert - Storm Legion
    Javert - Storm Legion Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Just love how it is Eyrda raging here and how the other servers don't really seem to care. While I know alot of our players on Storm can go Tic for Tac with the players on Eyrda.
    Proud leader of Bushido Since Closed beta Phase 3. The longest Leadership on Storm Server.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Javert - 80 Protector - Diamond
    Gavrouche - 80 Marksman - Burst
    Vahlian - 80 Warrior - Elemental

If You experience Loadscreen Crashes Follow the Steps to Try to fix it! -->
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=429091
  • Shinner - Lionheart
    Shinner - Lionheart Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    crabclaw wrote: »
    Attention community!
    Note: To qualify, your character must be level 75 or higher. Additionally, the arena scores being taken into account will be comprised of both 3v3 and 6v6 arena matches.

Thank you for this change. Now a question will one of the gms or something be able to record it so that the rest of us can see it?
    I am not very good in arena and I gave up on it a long time ago when i realized i would never get purple gear unless I abused the system :p
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    im not maybe in the top spot check.. im only have 2155 score but you can face higher score alrdy on it so stop saying things your not helping honestly
    I don't care who you face or how skilled you are. You can be best player, the god of arena, it still takes TIME to go to more than 2600 in score. Something you obviously can't grasp.
  • Aishleen - Eyrda
    Aishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Just love how it is Eyrda raging here and how the other servers don't really seem to care. While I know alot of our players on Storm can go Tic for Tac with the players on Eyrda.
    You don't care cuz you're like Postgre who won't go purely for competitive spirit... don't expect to have any good results vs CN team this way.

And oooopppssss you're just a dumbass just stop typing... you're 2100 and meet "tough guys" and you think it's as easy to progress later? Stop talking out of your **** with no experience. At 2100 you win 10-20 points and lose 8 or less. At 2500 you win 3-4 points per match and lost 20.

Sometimes it's better to remain silent and look noob than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PostgreSQL - Eyrda
    PostgreSQL - Eyrda Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You don't care cuz you're like Postgre who won't go purely for competitive spirit... don't expect to have any good results vs CN team this way.

And oooopppssss you're just a dumbass just stop typing... you're 2100 and meet "tough guys" and you think it's as easy to progress later? Stop talking out of your **** with no experience. At 2100 you win 10-20 points and lose 8 or less. At 2500 you win 3-4 points per match and lost 20.

Sometimes it's better to remain silent and look noob than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

calm your nipples down chick.
    This is just a game.
    [SIGPIC]http://rcupload.com/images/QeRFD.png[/SIGPIC]
    -->MSSQL Is NOT my alt !<--
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    bors just take a chill pill hun. You can get in top 30 easily.
    now less Q.Q more PEW PEW.

its your fault that you and your guild lose on purpose anways. looks like it comes back to bite a lot of you in the butt cause you will have to work extra hard this week :P
    Yeah, because everyone knows Immortal Rift is 3v3 right?

30v30 = 3v3. Nice logic. Only have to work extra hard to boost up "3" people after all. Right? Not 30. :rolleyes:
    Cause we take PvP seriously maybe. I bet you'll feel so good when you fight our **** players who are trash arena alts and leveled (not all are lowbie still) but kept their score because they have not done arena in months. Cause dodging fights.
    calm your nipples down chick.
    This is just a game.
    Stop posting then and go play "the game".
  • oooopppssss
    oooopppssss Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2012

as you said :)) im in eryda too lol.. but what you said is true

i know how hard to gain 2500 in arena LOL you don't need to show me.. about that LOL you guy's did the arena leeching now its your problem.. not them ROFL
  • Javert - Storm Legion
    edited September 2012
    Yeah, because everyone knows Immortal Rift is 3v3 right?

30v30 = 3v3. Nice logic. Only have to work extra hard to boost up "3" people after all. Right? Not 30. :rolleyes:

Cause we take PvP seriously maybe. I bet you'll feel so good when you fight our **** players who are trash arena alts and leveled (not all are lowbie still) but kept their score because they have not done arena in months. Cause dodging fights.

hmm... You know me... You can say what you know about me.... Wait.... You don't know me, You don't know anything about me, And you certainly don't know how I play.

Just because we are on a PVE server doesn't mean we don't take PVP seriously. We just have better things to do Than go kill lowbies, or hold stupid grudges over a score which literally means Nothing. At the end of the day you can talk all you want. But If by chance I was to be there to fight you better believe I would do my best, and I can say the same thing about almost any other Storm Legion Player. So let me say this.

I bet you will feel good when you beat our Trash PVE players, but I bet you will run away crying once you get dominated by one of our Competitive players. Go rage somewhere else.
    Proud leader of Bushido Since Closed beta Phase 3. The longest Leadership on Storm Server.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cest_qui - Eyrda
    Cest_qui - Eyrda Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    you guys do know aishleen got 3k last season arena right? dont judge people thinking you might be 2500 rating even though 2100 only, last season when final was fighting cata 3k rating is pretty much impossible unless you are skilled.
  • Aishleen - Eyrda
    Aishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    crabclaw wrote: »
    To qualify, your character must be level 75 or higher. Additionally, the arena scores being taken into account will be comprised of both 3v3 and 6v6 arena matches.
    We need details.

Top 15 3v3 and top 15 6v6?

Or average out scores of both? I need to know if I gotta get score in 6v6... FAST <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    Xpewx - Eyrda Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    We need details.

Top 15 3v3 and top 15 6v6?

Or average out scores of both? I need to know if I gotta get score in 6v6... FAST <.<

tell the man what to do already...
  • PostgreSQL - Eyrda
    edited September 2012

actually, you should stop posting and raging, and go play the game.

I think u need to come up with a plan for you and you guild who lose on arena on purpose, and QUICK XD

You the one who take the game so seriously, so you go play it :P
  • Ghundrop - Eyrda
    Ghundrop - Eyrda Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wonder if any of those 40 will be mm players, lol!
  • Ballzzz - Eyrda
    Ballzzz - Eyrda Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I personally like the arena qualifying idea, but at the same time I think there should be a voting system for the rest of the server to vote who should be on the list because this isn't just for fun, this is like the Olympic's for FW, nobody qualifies for the Olympic's for fun they do it to win. As in the Olympic's people are chosen based on how skilled and talented they are, they are picked because they are the best to represent their country ( for FW, represent their servers ). The special tournament characters that will be supplied with their own gear and level is a great idea because it will narrow down to all skill and talent when competing.
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    Just because we are on a PVE server doesn't mean we don't take PVP seriously. We just have better things to do Than go kill lowbies, or hold stupid grudges over a score which literally means Nothing.
    You're pretty funny. Is everyone there as clueless as you?

Kill lowbies? Who cares? I've never RPKed in my life.

Hold grudges over a score which means NOTHING. Are you sure about that? Isn't this WHOLE DEBATE about the fact that the score MEANS EVERYTHING for the qualification?

Seriously, try harder.
    I bet you will feel good when you beat our Trash PVE players, but I bet you will run away crying once you get dominated by one of our Competitive players. Go rage somewhere else.
    To answer your bet, no I won't. I want to fight your top competitive players. You, on the other hand, seem to have a problem with that. Which is why you don't make drama out of score.

Score has NOTHING, like YOU said, to do with how good someone is, even gearwise.

Then, you indirectly agree with my rants here. So, what is your stand exactly? Because score, unlike you say, and unlike I wish, means everything. As clearly said in 1st post.
    actually, you should stop posting and raging, and go play the game.

I think u need to come up with a plan for you and you guild who lose on arena on purpose, and QUICK XD

You the one who take the game so seriously, so you go play it :P
    Nah, I play it too seriously so I argue on forum equally seriously. I admit that.

What's your excuse?
  • Encelade - Eyrda
    Encelade - Eyrda Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The ego of some people here is truly unbelievable:eek:, it seems that they don't even see themselves on the top of that.

Oh and God forbid to actually have fun during this competition; Fun?! no, nobody wants that! fun is just annoying right?
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    ok seeing as we can all agree the arena scores dont reflect skills, and arena rep has too many inactives now i suggest we should have a vote...if every one picks 5-6 toons from each class as the nominees then we can have a vote on the top nominees that should be the way it works i think... because other wise we will have ALOT of ppl with no pvp skills goin into what is basicly the msot important war we can have...
    The ego of some people here is truly unbelievable:eek:, it seems that they don't even see themselves on the top of that.

Oh and God forbid to actually have fun during this competition; Fun?! no, nobody wants that! fun is just annoying right?

fun is not the top priority in a COMPETITION we want to win for THE WHOLE SERVER sending lowbies/alt/clueless newb etc will not benefit any one but then where sending our elites will benefit every one... think about that? look at things like the olyimpics we dont send random jow blow we send michael phelps right? there is a reason for that
  • Ghundrop - Eyrda
    Ghundrop - Eyrda Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I am sure the competition will be fun. I play competitive sports (bball) irl and its fun but the idea is to win for which you have to have a serious approach. You want your best team and players who know what they are doing.

Fun yes. I'm all for fun. After all as a mm I know ALL about fun!

Where this competition is concerned though the emphasis here is competition and hence winning which requires our servers most skilled players.

I believe we should have our own competition here first using the same special competition characters/gear. The suggested method right now is not good. I know players in that list who cant hack it 75+. Then again given that I'm playing the ...but they are still fun class.....neither do I.

Oh well however it is done and whoever goes on to represent us I wish them the best of luck. Go team go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be up in the rafters in the "we mms couldnt make it cause our class is gimped" section!
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    I am sure the competition will be fun. I play competitive sports (bball) irl and its fun but the idea is to win for which you have to have a serious approach. You want your best team and players who know what they are doing.

Fun yes. I'm all for fun. After all as a mm I know ALL about fun!

Where this competition is concerned though the emphasis here is competition and hence winning which requires our servers most skilled players.

I believe we should have our own competition here first using the same special competition characters/gear. The suggested method right now is not good. I know players in that list who cant hack it 75+. Then again given that I'm playing the ...but they are still fun class.....neither do I.

Oh well however it is done and whoever goes on to represent us I wish them the best of luck. Go team go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be up in the rafters in the "we mms couldnt make it cause our class is gimped" section!

i tried to suggest another way and my thread was instantly closed...apparantly we have no say and wont be given the info we need to ensure our elites meet the requirements til its to late :/
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i tried to suggest another way and my thread was instantly closed...apparantly we have no say and wont be given the info we need to ensure our elites meet the requirements til its to late :/

it wasn't closed, it you look it was merged with your post, there is no need to make a second thread about this, when this one is still up and running and very active. I'm 99.99% sure your questions will be answered tomorrow when Crab is back in the office. He's not on here 24/7.
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Javert - Storm Legion
    edited September 2012
    You're pretty funny. Is everyone there as clueless as you?

Kill lowbies? Who cares? I've never RPKed in my life.

Hold grudges over a score which means NOTHING. Are you sure about that? Isn't this WHOLE DEBATE about the fact that the score MEANS EVERYTHING for the qualification?

Seriously, try harder.

To answer your bet, no I won't. I want to fight your top competitive players. You, on the other hand, seem to have a problem with that. Which is why you don't make drama out of score.

Score has NOTHING, like YOU said, to do with how good someone is, even gearwise.

Then, you indirectly agree with my rants here. So, what is your stand exactly? Because score, unlike you say, and unlike I wish, means everything. As clearly said in 1st post.

Nah, I play it too seriously so I argue on forum equally seriously. I admit that.

What's your excuse?

It would seem to that you are pretty upset about something which you admit... means nothing... Well maybe some clarification is due.. I literally mean it means nothing. This whole world where you feel so empowered... yup thats nothing too. My point, you ask what is my point... this is a game, people play games to do What? To be better than everyone else? To get away from everything? To have a little (and dare I say) Fun? Can someone have fun in a Competition well ofc. But of course I think my point follows through to you.

You are here raging, about something which has literally no effect on anyone's Real Life, and you are speaking of a simple competition (which has no baring on life) as if it was life or death. Yes you want to have to best people possible! Good for you, One on you for that, But it certainly sounds like from what people are saying on here you are more worried that You won't be one of those people fighting. Hmm.... Maybe play your cards differently, or maybe just maybe Take a breath step back and say to yourself.

This Javert guy is a Real jerk and a meany face and he must have no friends. But maybe I should invest time in something other than a game which has no effect on my life more than keeping me home sitting behind a desk and raging at some person who I will never meet.

just ftl ftl indeed

(fur deh lulz)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Borsook - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    Why are you even posting?

I didn't ask for a psychiatrist.

I don't care WHY you play the game.

This is cross-server COMPETITION. I don't care why people play THIS GAME because this isn't THE GAME.

And YOU are the one here claiming you talk for everyone and why they play the game, don't you? Some people play it to win, not everyone plays like you, maybe if you weren't so deep down self-centered you'd understand.

I'm questioning and being mad at the selection. Where score means everything.

I do not admit score means nothing, you are. I meant it does not mean anything regarding skill or gear. Unfortunately, it means everything for the selection process, which is WRONG.

So I rant about it.

You can't possibly be as delusional and self centered to claim everyone plays the exact same reasons right?
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    it wasn't closed, it you look it was merged with your post, there is no need to make a second thread about this, when this one is still up and running and very active. I'm 99.99% sure your questions will be answered tomorrow when Crab is back in the office. He's not on here 24/7.

merged to which post?... the one at the top of this page has a merge but it is not the suggestion i am talking about...
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    merged to which post?... the one at the top of this page has a merge but it is not the suggestion i am talking about...

your thread about voting is merged with the post at the top of this page, that is the only thread I've seen you make about this outside of the posts you made in this thread
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • PostgreSQL - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    Why are you even posting?

I didn't ask for a psychiatrist.

I don't care WHY you play the game.

This is cross-server COMPETITION. I don't care why people play THIS GAME because this isn't THE GAME.

And YOU are the one here claiming you talk for everyone and why they play the game, don't you? Some people play it to win, not everyone plays like you, maybe if you weren't so deep down self-centered you'd understand.

I'm questioning and being mad at the selection. Where score means everything.

I do not admit score means nothing, you are. I meant it does not mean anything regarding skill or gear. Unfortunately, it means everything for the selection process, which is WRONG.

So I rant about it.

You can't possibly be as delusional and self centered to claim everyone plays the exact same reasons right?
    out of everyone who is self center on this game that i come across

you are #2
    ijs =3

and no im not #1 xD
  • XDeadly - Eyrda
    XDeadly - Eyrda Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    guys im going to join the olympics in 4 years just cus i want some fun

oh wait
    You may not upload animated images.

da fuq?
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    out of everyone who is self center on this game that i come across

you are #2
    ijs =3

and no im not #1 xD
    No one really cares what your opinion on that is, considering we can ask this simple question in world chat about you and at least 10 people will flame you.

And you know what's funny? Do you also go on Olympics forums and tell them "chill out, it's just a... game" in there as well? Cause they take sports too seriously?

Mind your own business. Not everyone is the same.