Forsaken World International Competition!

Comments

• oooopppssss
    oooopppssss Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Honestly you guy's alwys complaning about alt's... ehh and why you guy's leeching your alts.?.. isn't it their problem that your guild and allied guild leeching alt's for the gears.... its your own to babysit your alts so now your in facepalming
  • PostgreSQL - Eyrda
    PostgreSQL - Eyrda Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You don't get it, this post clearly shows your lack of competitive spirit which this tournament encourages.

Nobody said he is or anyone else, a better person than you. But he IS a better PLAYER. I think even you'd admit you would never beat someone like Bors, Juuz, no matter of your gear and how much you CS.

i dont care about being competative.
    a international war sounds FUN, sorry for not thinking about 'OMG WE MUST WIN NAOOO'
    Obviously my head is somewhere different than yours, but thats ok, I dont really understand your persepctive, and guess you dont understand mine either :confused:
    [SIGPIC]http://rcupload.com/images/QeRFD.png[/SIGPIC]
    -->MSSQL Is NOT my alt !<--
  • mrjuu
    mrjuu Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    CAN the GMS please clarify which arena ranking will be considered for the top 30? is that 3v3? 6v6? arena rep??
  • wumpatrol
    wumpatrol Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    its all about winning..........
  • Aishleen - Eyrda
    Aishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ok I have an idea how to FIX this selection process.

Reset arena rankings and give us more time in advance -.-

Ok w/e no reset, but at LEAST give us more than a week to get the scores as they should be... >.>

Oh and MAKE IT 77+ ONLY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Ok w/e no reset, but at LEAST give us more than a week to get the scores as they should be... >.>

Oh and MAKE IT 77+ ONLY

Kurt better be in it and so should Chul... thats all i have to say
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PostgreSQL - Eyrda
    edited September 2012

Oh and MAKE IT 77+ ONLY

77+ would be a good idea, but you have to keep it still short time because all the level 65 can get 77 pretty quickly, if you increase the time more than a week, theyw ill keep their score and just level.
  • wumpatrol
    edited September 2012
    what will be the times to do this? ( like during the actual event )
  • oooopppssss
    edited September 2012
    lets just all rember a good support will alwys be the #1 priority if you guys wanted to win;)
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    so you are better than me?
    your just some random dude on the internet,
    and im just some random girl.

Your not better than me and maybe i am a noob, but not noobier than you o.o
    Duel?

I don't care what kind of person you are, I don't care if you are the best Sims player, or any other game best player, this is about picking the top Forsaken World Players, where you are clearly a noob. It's not about what kind of person or girl or random girl you are.

You lost to Heir 8 times in a row without him even healing between fights. There is really NOTHING more I can say.
  • creepyguy
    creepyguy Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Oh and MAKE IT 77+ ONLY
    Kurt better be in it and so should Chul... thats all i have to say
    crabclaw wrote: »
    Level and gear won't play a factor, as personal characters wont be used for the tournament. Special tournament only characters and equipment will be used.

I think it is pretty dumb having the qualification using our characters which can range vastly different in gear and build when the actual tournament will be different?

You want Kurt and Chul because they have lvl 3 wings and one has 100 mastery? Well that advantage seems like it isn't there in this tournament.

I think the qualification should be everyone using these characters so at least we are on the same playing field as each other and as how the tournament will be.
  • oooopppssss
    edited September 2012
    Duel?

I don't care what kind of person you are, I don't care if you are the best Sims player, or any other game best player, this is about picking the top Forsaken World Players, where you are clearly a noob. It's not about what kind of person or girl or random girl you are.

You lost to Heir 8 times in a row without him even healing between fights. There is really NOTHING more I can say.

go make your own thread and flame over there honestly your not helping..
  • ohaigaise
    ohaigaise Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    have a cross pvp server tourny (on the special server with the preset gears etc) to find our top 30/40.

i remember a few years ago thats how CN picked their international team for JD, and won over us(vietnam beat us, but they beat vietnam).
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    go make your own thread and flame over there honestly your not helping..
    Ok, the point is, the picking method sucks in many many many MANY ways. EVEN if it detected gear only and not "skill", it would still suck, because some of the best geared players dropped score on purpose too.
  • Aetolus - Eyrda
    Aetolus - Eyrda Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    creepyguy wrote: »
    I think it is pretty dumb having the qualification using our characters which can range vastly different in gear and build when the actual tournament will be different?

You want Kurt and Chul because they have lvl 3 wings and one has 100 mastery? Well that advantage seems like it isn't there in this tournament.

I think the qualification should be everyone using these characters so at least we are on the same playing field as each other and as how the tournament will be.

THANK YOU.

Exactly this. Everyone thinks these people are so good. I know I get 2 shot all the time in 12v12 or arena, but how much 'skill' does that take? If we all have the same gear/gems/whatever that evens the playing field.

(Not to mention this is an IR fight, where 3v3 and 6v6 rankings mean nothing)
  • oooopppssss
    edited September 2012
    How about the idea of Making a application form... for the one who wanted to be part of it and as simple as you guys call them all and team them with a customize character with balance armor and mastery and weapons that can do i think..
  • PostgreSQL - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    Duel?

lol if only you knew =3
  • oooopppssss
    edited September 2012
    Ok, the point is, the picking method sucks in many many many MANY ways. EVEN if it detected gear only and not "skill", it would still suck, because some of the best geared players dropped score on purpose too.

Look man you don't understand... your big ego is alwys in the top of the building here...

Question Number 1 is it their problem that you leeching your alts to be in the top 40?..

Question number 2 is it their problem that your having hard time that you guys drop your score in arena ?

Question number 3 isnt it you guys can dominate in arena how about u guys start doing arena and aim on the top 40.. ?.
  • XDeadly - Eyrda
    XDeadly - Eyrda Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    @postgre

this is a competition, where you COMPETE, not to have fun

unskilled players like you wont be any help in a competition
    You may not upload animated images.

da fuq?
  • mrjuu
    mrjuu Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    damn, this thread quickly turned into a noob bashing thread
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    Look man you don't understand... your big ego is alwys in the top of the building here...

Question Number 1 is it their problem that you leeching your alts to be in the top 40?..

Question number 2 is it their problem that your having hard time that you guys drop your score in arena ?

Question number 3 isnt it you guys can dominate in arena how about u guys start doing arena and aim on the top 40.. ?.
    I've no idea what you are smoking so I can't reply, except question 3 which I probably understood.

I dont know man, maybe because one week is not enough to boost up to 30 GOOD SKILLED players? Ever thought of that? Oh wait you aren't in any top spot, you don't know how hard it is to get up score -- by that I mean TIME CONSUMING.

For THIRTY people.

You think it's just about me? Compared to selfish people who want fun, I want our server to win. We need 30 good people, not 3.
  • wumpatrol
    edited September 2012
    @postgre

+1 i agree with Xdeadly on this one
  • Aetolus - Eyrda
    Aetolus - Eyrda Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    @postgre

Wait, no one is going to have fun while doing this? I guess count me out then...

Why would anyone do this if they don't get any fun out of it?
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    I actually find it weird that the bigger challenge is to push up the actual decent people in arena ranking so they get picked instead of noobs, than the competition itself. Is that intended?
  • oooopppssss
    edited September 2012
    I've no idea what you are smoking so I can't reply, except question 3 which I probably understood.

I dont know man, maybe because one week is not enough to boost up to 30 GOOD SKILLED players? Ever thought of that? Oh wait you aren't in any top spot, you don't know how hard it is to get up score -- by that I mean TIME CONSUMING.

For THIRTY people.

You think it's just about me? Compared to selfish people who want fun, I want our server to win. We need 30 good people, not 3.

huh smoking i don't even rage quitting here as simple as my question is you can't even answer the 2 question..
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    Maybe if you used proper english I would :p
  • oooopppssss
    edited September 2012

For THIRTY people.

im not maybe in the top spot check.. im only have 2155 score but you can face higher score alrdy on it so stop saying things your not helping honestly
  • PostgreSQL - Eyrda
    edited September 2012
    bors just take a chill pill hun. You can get in top 30 easily.
    now less Q.Q more PEW PEW.

its your fault that you and your guild lose on purpose anways. looks like it comes back to bite a lot of you in the butt cause you will have to work extra hard this week :P
  • oooopppssss
    edited September 2012
    Maybe if you used proper english I would :p

LOL as if your english is that danm good i alrdy hear you talk.... and your saying your english is good how lame.... russian ***** guy :))
  • JolieLee - Eyrda
    JolieLee - Eyrda Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    77+ sounds good
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]