Mighty Agile? Myth?

RogueRebel - Storm Legion
RogueRebel - Storm Legion Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
I got told that they DO NOT exist, more specifically i want Priest Mighty Agile.....Can this be confirmed so i can stop wasting my time looking for them...
Post edited by RogueRebel - Storm Legion on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Of course mighty agile priest exists, both blue and purple.. I don't have a purple SS but: ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PostgreSQL - Eyrda
    PostgreSQL - Eyrda Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Of course mighty agile priest exists, both blue and purple.. I don't have a purple SS but: ****

has mist always give us 13 eva?
    i have not notice this till now
    i thot it was many times + 20?
    [SIGPIC]http://rcupload.com/images/QeRFD.png[/SIGPIC]
    -->MSSQL Is NOT my alt !<--
  • Aishleen - Eyrda
    Aishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    has mist always give us 13 eva?
    i have not notice this till now
    i thot it was many times + 20?
    That's Eagle Eye >.>

On topic, I saw a lot of mighty agile gears... all sorts of classes. Probably reason you don't find is because people trash those kind of priest gears especially on a PvE server I'd assume.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PostgreSQL - Eyrda
    PostgreSQL - Eyrda Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    That's Eagle Eye >.>

On topic, I saw a lot of mighty agile gears... all sorts of classes. Probably reason you don't find is because people trash those kind of priest gears especially on a PvE server I'd assume.

woa i not noitce that till now
    [SIGPIC]http://rcupload.com/images/QeRFD.png[/SIGPIC]
    -->MSSQL Is NOT my alt !<--
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    robably reason you don't find is because people trash those kind of priest gears especially on a PvE server I'd assume.

^This... Even on a pvp server, the number of eva priests is low, and often you can find something better than mighty agile cause of that if you happen to be part of that minority with a lot of farming friends. :P Most people won't put up an item if they don't think it will sell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MelodyMan - Storm Legion
    MelodyMan - Storm Legion Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I got told that they DO NOT exist, more specifically i want Priest Mighty Agile.....Can this be confirmed so i can stop wasting my time looking for them...

They exist, i used to have those on my rebel priest when he was an evasion build, they are just pretty hard to find, as they said, most people find eva useless on a pve server like ours, so they either trash them, or use it for themselves.
    i've only come around maybe 5? of rebel/glacial eva priests, so when people can't sell them easy, they get rid of them.

Keep looking tho, you will find them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Awesome Siggy Made By Kunal =)
  • RogueRebel - Storm Legion
    RogueRebel - Storm Legion Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Thank you all, my search continues...

Would it be better for me to take up armor crafting? maybe that would increase my chances of finding the pieces, even if it's only by a single %.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Its a little known fact that you will NEVER make the piece that you want while armor crafting.

Expensive job too....
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.