Seriously think solar flares need to be buffed.

supernoobster
supernoobster Posts: 141 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Suggestion Box
Okay so recently I started to see some players with level 5 gems and I started to look around at the gems. I remember that def gems are the least wanted in PVP use. I looked at the difference between gems to see how much would it effect pvp when they release level 4 fusions.

I looked up level 5 blood stones on google. Level 4 bloodstones give you 1200+HP while level 5 gives you 2000+HP. I looked at the difference at accuracy and evasion. Level 4 acc gives you 20+ and level 4 evasion gives you 13+. If we look at level 4 attack it's 120 attack and level 4 def is only a small 45+.

Now if HP is 1200 for a level 4 and 2000 for a level 5, doesn't that make the rage the same? 120 attack for level 4 and 200 attack for level 5? While def level 5 will be 70 on def???

Here is a idea, make def give more def like Eva is to acc (close to a 13 to 20 ratio or something more reasonable). Let level 4 def gives 70 def and level 5 gives 100 def.

Would really help balance the game a lot more. Attack and defense gain is too big of a gap in PvP conditions.

Edit: Found a list of gems from level 1 to level 5.

Pretty huge difference, please make def gems close to half of the attack gems at least.
Post edited by supernoobster on

Comments

• Ganymade - Dyos
    Ganymade - Dyos Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Okay so recently I started to see some players with level 5 gems and I started to look around at the gems. I remember that def gems are the least wanted in PVP use. I looked at the difference between gems to see how much would it effect pvp when they release level 4 fusions.

I looked up level 5 blood stones on google. Level 4 bloodstones give you 1200+HP while level 5 gives you 2000+HP. I looked at the difference at accuracy and evasion. Level 4 acc gives you 20+ and level 4 evasion gives you 13+. If we look at level 4 attack it's 120 attack and level 4 def is only a small 45+.

Now if HP is 1200 for a level 4 and 2000 for a level 5, doesn't that make the rage the same? 120 attack for level 4 and 200 attack for level 5? While def level 5 will be 70 on def???

Here is a idea, make def give more def like Eva is to acc (close to a 13 to 20 ratio or something more reasonable). Let level 4 def gives 70 def and level 5 gives 100 def.

Would really help balance the game a lot more. Attack and defense gain is too big of a gap in PvP conditions.

Edit: Found a list of gems from level 1 to level 5.

Pretty huge difference, please make def gems close to half of the attack gems at least.

I agree that they should improve solarflares, however, using the a level IV solarflare +45 vs ragefire IV +120 as an example , you can see that the gap us huge, but inactuality, the ratio of defense vs player damage is 1:2 , making a +45 ewual to +90 (player vs environment is 1:1)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Divine Priest
    WARNING
    Lionheart
  • supernoobster
    supernoobster Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I agree that they should improve solarflares, however, using the a level IV solarflare +45 vs ragefire IV +120 as an example , you can see that the gap us huge, but inactuality, the ratio of defense vs player damage is 1:2 , making a +45 ewual to +90 (player vs environment is 1:1)

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Thanks for clearing that up for me.

yes please buff the Solars, they seem so Under powered compared to the rest, except maybe Azures since the Characters that need them drain any mana they get ungodly fast... no but seriously buff Solar, and you have better survive-ability across the board o.o
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]