edited August 2012 in General Discussion
Attack or Crit chance

Under PvP conditions.
Post edited by superninjapirate on

Comments

• tientiensuser
    tientiensuser Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Dont know. Both are expensive. Crit being the most expensive. So Id imagine crit is the better option. But you can only wear it on two spots I think.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    If you have no attack, crit chance is kinda useless....if you have no crit chance, attack is kinda useless :D
  • superninjapirate
    superninjapirate Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Let me rephrase my question: for gear id, what is better for PvP conditions.

What I think is that attack is much better. Crit chance can be canceled at a 1:1 ratio while attack can't.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You'd want crit chance (or even crit damag/dodge/defense) IDs for your gear. You can gain more attack by fortifying the pieces of gear with attack stats on them and embedding ragefire gems, but you can't do the same with crit chance aside from lucky IDs and gems.
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Crit chance, no contest. Attack on ID is like 30 attack (unless you mean stat, then its ~50 attack).

How can you compare that to 1% crit chance is beyond me.
  • supernoobster
    supernoobster Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Crit chance, no contest. Attack on ID is like 30 attack (unless you mean stat, then its ~50 attack).

How can you compare that to 1% crit chance is beyond me.

He might be confusing armor ids with gems (or is it the other way around >.<)
  • onthelow
    onthelow Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    yawn, do something funny to entertain me trolls