LF Official Word on Tuesday EB Event

2»

Comments

• Orlandez - Storm Legion
    Orlandez - Storm Legion Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I don't think it's a coincidence that once fissures were put on a schedule, which are a major source of kills, we've never been able to break the seal ever since till today. I don't think it's broken, but the requirements are probably still high and haven't been adjusted. I don't really know.
  • Nayaru - Storm Legion
    Nayaru - Storm Legion Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    jhereg4250 wrote: »
    EB requires a lot of people engage in the event to break the shield on Tuesday. A lot of the general population on Storm stopped doing it because one guild dominates the rewards when the EB bosses spawn on Wednesday. I don't know if TV still works it at this point. Most of the people I used to do it with pretty much have a "why bother" attitude about it now.

That being said, if you get the EB quest and then start running your GTs after you have it in the evening, you can net yourself a lot of the EB scrolls (you get them every X amount of kills) which give pretty good bonus XP on top of what GT is already giving you, and you can get a lot of wine glasses from the follow ups I've been told. . . so it's sometimes worth running for those reasons.

It's got nothing to do with this. EB bosses didn't even used to spawn, when they fixed this, the second stage of EB mysteriously stopped working. At the time of which TeamVISA guild didn't even exist yet and didn't know about the bosses. The boss part of EB has never effected the rest of it. I don't know where you're getting this from. People arn't ignoring 50 wineglasses per week because TV have the bosses. It's clearly been broken for a long time.

On a lighter note has anyone tried running through EB on a lowbie? I wonder if it's possible low level toons grow too fast for the lower end of the seal to be broken properly.
    Blood vamp since 2011 and now Wind Barding!
    tinyurl.com/apvqzc9 - PvE Blood/Dark Build
    And just because: tinyurl.com/howtosolokluer
  • Ronyon - Storm Legion
    Ronyon - Storm Legion Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    On a lighter note has anyone tried running through EB on a lowbie? I wonder if it's possible low level toons grow too fast for the lower end of the seal to be broken properly.

At a guess I would say the level of the page has nothing to do with it. If anything higher level pages should be more effective if it's some sort of point type build up. But you could be right, it would explain the lack of seals breaking if each page level needs a certain amount used.

Question for people that did the lv69 quest last night: How many wineglasses did you get and how many kills did you have? Some said they only received 1 regardless of kills. Some also said that Only the lv69 quest gave a wineglass, that the lv79 version did not. If that's true it could be this event is bugged the same as the Werewolf and Waterwheel events. They seem to stop giving wineglasses at lv75. But unlike those events there's no way to do the "lower version" to get the glass the way you can with EB.
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Bump. Dropped to page 3. This thread contains good information on EB.
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    gords wrote: »
    @Parking: Breaking the seal has no correlation to vexxers spawning. Those will spawn whether the seal is broken or not, so... I'm just going to ignore your entire rant. Saying you shouldn't break the seal because TV dominates the bosses makes no sense.

@BegForIt: If you're referring to Storm server when you say "people were so lazy to break the seal", then just know that the seal was broken tonight.

Well BIG DUH!! the Bosses never used to spawn unbless the seal broke,,

One Guild Dominated so WTF even bother trying when thats the case ,,,,

OMG!! the seal BROKE ?? ONCE since Nov 2011 ?? or is that twice on Storm since Nov 2011

WOW,, Its Tuesday , let see it break tonight too ...

Bet ya a Coffee and Donut it DONT !!!

FYI,, from what I remember,, PPL would actually get the Boss to like 10% HP and Servers would go into Maintanance,, so they just stopped doing EB after the 3rd or 4th time
    I might be remembering that wrong but I dont think so

Still up for a Coffee+ Donut BET Storm dont break the seal tonight though
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • CuteNDeadly - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadly - Storm Legion Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    parking wrote: »

OMG!! the seal BROKE ?? ONCE since Nov 2011 ?? or is that twice on Storm since Nov 2011

FYI,, from what I remember,, PPL would actually get the Boss to like 10% HP and Servers would go into Maintanance,, so they just stopped doing EB after the 3rd or 4th time

Why try? Why not? Loads of exp and a ton of wineglasses. Thats why.
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=39960421002&dateline=1342799016[/SIGPIC]
    ☆ CuteNDeadly | lvl80 | Assassin | Edge/Dark | Paradise ☆
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    On a PvP server?? Hahahahaha ,, are you flippin joking me?? what a complete waste of time that would be,,, Even if the High lvls dont need the Bosses,, they either kill those that do,, or Kill the Bosses for shiits and Giggles ,, or just cause its funny as hell to see other ppl QQ with ritz Crackers + Cheese with thier whine

EB ? complete waste of time, and energy IMHO
    Reading your posts always makes me think I live in the Matrix and you are speaking the hidden truth that I don't know because I live in an illusion.

That must be it, right?
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Reading your posts always makes me think I live in the Matrix and you are speaking the hidden truth that I don't know because I live in an illusion.

That must be it, right?

^^ and here we have 2 complainers, exemplifying why Eyrda can never get anything beneficial done when we need it to. >.<
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsook - Eyrda
    Borsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I think you completely missed my sarcastic point.
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited August 2012

i think you didnt think enough into what i said

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited August 2012

you completely missed mine ,,,

and yes Cute,, WineGlasses ,,,, and thats where the whining and QQ etc etc come in,,

You get 3 high lvl Aoes 2 good DPS and 1/2 decent priest and you completely dominate the field,,, 98 Wine Glasses FTW !!! less then 1/2 hr WOOT!! good Guildies RULE !!

and laugh at the dues trying to kill our Mobs,,,

then Laughing when they cant and asking if they can join our full party :eek:
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited August 2012
    Where are the Vexxers located?

dominated by Final/Cata so dont bother :/ you'll just get rolled by them if you get to close (tried it before)
    you completely missed mine ,,,

and yes Cute,, WineGlasses ,,,, and thats where the whining and QQ etc etc come in,,

You get 3 high lvl Aoes 2 good DPS and 1/2 decent priest and you completely dominate the field,,, 98 Wine Glasses FTW !!! less then 1/2 hr WOOT!! good Guildies RULE !!

and laugh at the dues trying to kill our Mobs,,,

then Laughing when they cant and asking if they can join our full party :eek:

>.< a player can max at 50 after that they will just be killing for no real reason, just after they finish split party up help other parties and BOOM BOOM BOOm everyone gets the wineglases no problemo... i shouldnt say that cause then youll have the CS guilds going in killing everything never letting the rest get crappola just because they can like how they do with Vexxers and both sets of the Twins

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aely - Illyfue
    Aely - Illyfue Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    limit of 50 was removed
  • plusonecharisma
    plusonecharisma Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    limit of 50 was removed

Yeah we are averaging around 90-99 ea. No one has broke a hundred in my party yet tho.
    AH price would be around 20s if there werent a lot of people sittin on 500-1k stacks of glasses waitin on the weekly update to break Tuesday EB again.
  • Aishleen - Eyrda
    Aishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Oh no more 50 wineglass cap, that's even better, yet sad how lazy Eyrda ppl are even with the damn bot it still doesn't break
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]