Summon Spouse

grimskita7
grimskita7 Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Suggestion Box
I would like to be able to summon spouse in game.

I have enjoyed other games with this very option, and I would like it implemented here as well.

Marriage is pretty pricey, and I think that with the summon spouse option it would make it more worth it.

(I don't know if this suggestion has already been posted, but after 7 pages of threads, I decided to make this one.)
Post edited by grimskita7 on

Comments

• Magicka - Storm Legion
    Magicka - Storm Legion Posts: 2,061 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    LOL nice idea but BOY would it upset some spouses :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    'I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well
    as you deserve.' ~ Bilbo Baggins
  • Lightsbane - Eyrda
    Lightsbane - Eyrda Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    LOL
    Faust seal of trollproval.
    You want to spend money on a free game to beat me? fine. you want more respect because of that? request denied.
  • shadowofmystic
    shadowofmystic Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    thats asking for a fast in game divorce :eek:
  • MeowHeals - Eyrda
    MeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Could have like pwi got, they got squad/faction signets. Items that can teleport the squad/guild to your position, but instead of squad/guild you can have a spouse one instead. Also they have to accept it for it to be used, so you can't force them to ya.
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    Varnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ok now i get it cool idea especail the acept thing this makes it so you if your the spouse dotn have to go to where the husband or wife if the girl chars using the option wants you if you are currently occupied and cant come to your sposes side you can jsut say no or click no and pm them about it later but i do think it would be a bit nerve racking
  • grimskita7
    grimskita7 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Well, of course there will be an option to accept the summon.

(Some of you act like you are doing something shady and dont want your spouse to catch you hahahaha. Why marry someone in a game if you're just gonna dodge them?)

The whole purpose would be when you are farming sp way out in the middle of nowhere, and you need to repair, and instead of both going, and treking allllll the way back--one spouse can go, repair, and both can "double summon" replacing the other at the npc. That way, it saves a lot of time. And also, save your spot, if its a busy area.

Also, it will save time if your spouse is very slow or lost and can't find you say... finding a world boss spawn or an npc like wades fishing hole.

The option of forcing a summon is just ridiculous(lol you guys make me laugh that you thought that way)--it will need to have a pop up dialogue box that will give you the option to accept or not. Although, this will probably only work best if both wife and husband are in the same realm, ofc.
  • supernoobster
    supernoobster Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Summons lvl 80 spouse with 12/12 level 4 gems in a lvl 45 3v3 with 6/12 lvl 1 gem players unless it's restricted to summon spouse there :(
  • MeowHeals - Eyrda
    MeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Summons lvl 80 spouse with 12/12 level 4 gems in a lvl 45 3v3 with 6/12 lvl 1 gem players unless it's restricted to summon spouse there :(

On PWI you cant summon into instances etc. so i really doubt that would ever happen.