test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feedback wanted: Future events

Comments

• Nyxa - Storm LegionNyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    how about an in-game photo scavenger hunt?

like give clues once an hour and the players need to figure out what/where the clue leads to and they needs to get a SS of the item/NPC/ect
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • PostgreSQL - EyrdaPostgreSQL - Eyrda Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Video event please.
    [SIGPIC]http://rcupload.com/images/QeRFD.png[/SIGPIC]
    -->MSSQL Is NOT my alt !<--
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I think it's pretty obvious from most responses. People want:

1) More PvP Content - Cross Server, 24/7 Arena, more PvP instances and battlegrounds etc etc. More things to generate Open World PvP worth to fight for, not just a stupid boss.

Even a shuffle random Tournament like in PWI would work. Why do you guys add such few PvP content when ALOT of people ask for more? I know it's hard to design a balanced one and all that but you can look from other games and get idea from there. It's not hard.

Basically, tons of once-per-week PvP content each day (but different, example: Rift on Saturday, Tournament on Thursday, etc) or few but polished everyday PvP battlegrounds.

2) More interesting PvE Content - Ideas were mentioned, but how about events like in PWI?? Or more mini-games type of events.

Like Jungle Ruins I would LOVE to have that event instance in here. It's refreshing for a change. Obviously I can't explain it all here (but since you're at PWE I'm sure you can ask and find out crabby), you had to dodge mobs/traps and avoid all sorts of things that 1 shot you until you reach the end was so fun for me.

Or like a boss drop hunt like City of Abominations in PWI, or the Tiger Event... this game has such lame events that:

1) Only award EXP -- no one does them anymore seriously. Look at Light of Sage, it used to be a challenge to get the first 100 players so you can get gold, now you can get it after 30minutes if you're late.

2) They're too casual -- anyone can start them anytime during their timeframe, they don't compete with the others to be "first" or anything like that. Start and finish irrespective of how many others did it. It makes it feel non-community driven at all. Why not play a single player game then? Seriously, too much casual is not good. It's more thrilling when you know you actively compete with other players. And by that, I don't mean gear or anything.

More events with meaningful rewards (not stupid exp, but more "material" things, face it, this is a game about making gold not about leveling up), and more interesting mini-games in them...
  • CuddlyWuddly - Storm LegionCuddlyWuddly - Storm Legion Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Kill Henry. 'Nuff said.

(Okay, maybe not. But if you could skin a mob or bosses to look like Henry and make them drop something either amusing or slightly useful, it'd be a GREAT way to vent out frustration after that perverted old geezer sends us out to kill Bloodrose mobs for the SEVENTH time in a row! [I'm thinking Carnival Wands would be nice for those of us who got nowhere near enough wands to open the boxes we picked! ;) Although him dropping Cod and Metal Chains, while useless, would be hilarious.)

Riddles might be fun, and definitely a +1 on the design a boss or design an instance idea. (The caveat there being that it shouldn't be something only Level 3 wingers and level 80 masteries can complete, it should at least be to make it challenging but still possible for normal players.) The meme contest during maintenance was a really good one, since it didn't require pro Photoshop skills, just an odd sense of humor and a little creativity.

I'm sure I can think of more, but there's too much blood in my caffeine system. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Yalina_ - Storm Legion_Yalina_ - Storm Legion Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    That's how I was thinking of it, a boss skinned as Henry, like the old Redcliff boss in Heroes of Three knigdoms, came up on one realm and could have 100+ people teaming up to kill it. Could be fun.
    I'd also like the Carnival event again, with more wands available.
    RedBranch, bringing a little insanity into my life daily <3
  • Aishleen - EyrdaAishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I think it's pretty obvious from most responses. People want:

1) More PvP Content - Cross Server, 24/7 Arena, more PvP instances and battlegrounds etc etc. More things to generate Open World PvP worth to fight for, not just a stupid boss.

Even a shuffle random Tournament like in PWI would work. Why do you guys add such few PvP content when ALOT of people ask for more? I know it's hard to design a balanced one and all that but you can look from other games and get idea from there. It's not hard.

Basically, tons of once-per-week PvP content each day (but different, example: Rift on Saturday, Tournament on Thursday, etc) or few but polished everyday PvP battlegrounds.

2) More interesting PvE Content - Ideas were mentioned, but how about events like in PWI?? Or more mini-games type of events.

Like Jungle Ruins I would LOVE to have that event instance in here. It's refreshing for a change. Obviously I can't explain it all here (but since you're at PWE I'm sure you can ask and find out crabby), you had to dodge mobs/traps and avoid all sorts of things that 1 shot you until you reach the end was so fun for me.

Or like a boss drop hunt like City of Abominations in PWI, or the Tiger Event... this game has such lame events that:

1) Only award EXP -- no one does them anymore seriously. Look at Light of Sage, it used to be a challenge to get the first 100 players so you can get gold, now you can get it after 30minutes if you're late.

2) They're too casual -- anyone can start them anytime during their timeframe, they don't compete with the others to be "first" or anything like that. Start and finish irrespective of how many others did it. It makes it feel non-community driven at all. Why not play a single player game then? Seriously, too much casual is not good. It's more thrilling when you know you actively compete with other players. And by that, I don't mean gear or anything.

More events with meaningful rewards (not stupid exp, but more "material" things, face it, this is a game about making gold not about leveling up), and more interesting mini-games in them...
    You have a point... both PWI and FW have weekly events every day, but in PWI were much more exciting.

Dragon Temple AND Jungle Ruins on tuesday, was just awesome. There's nothing like Jungle Ruins in FW, but the "God's Legacy" in cracked dungeons is similar to Dragon Temple, however of course it has to be way more casual (and rewards suck), you can go there any time of the week and even happens twice a day, so there's no PvP and no competition to get those boxes, unlike DT in PWI once a week only.

Then City of Abominations wednesday in PWI, I suppose hunting festival is similar, but of course it's too easy to do it in a 2:30 time window when it takes 30 min only (you get timed out after anyway). Again, no competition and no PvP, even if everyone started at same time it would be hard to find competition cuz of 10 realms... now it's just a joke. Oh and not to mention it's because it gives only exp reward which almost nobody cares about these days.

Thursday was PvP tournament... nuff said way better than Light of Sage which rewards lame exp... again

Werewolf invasion is also dull and boring and no interesting rewards -.- Even the Proof of Honor achievement is too rare to strike for. Waterwheel is interesting but it rewards only exp once again... bleh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Obvious.... Give me control of a lv90 world boss that is immune to guards and let me hop between servers and realms every 10 minutes.... First server to kill... Wins a never before seen pet spawn.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • Passionfyres - EyrdaPassionfyres - Eyrda Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    on another mmorpg i used to play, GMs used to spawn a world boss *right* outside one of the major cities, which dropped awesome gear, with smaller mobs WITHIN the city walls for lower lvls....oh and they random spawned groups of gold pigs which were hard to catch, but had pretty good drops :)

Oh and that game also had Game Sages, who were just regular gamers chosen by the GMs. they were sometimes given items for ingame events :D and were just like...a directish connection to GMs, because they could report problems quicker, and give out information ingame, which most prob would free up alot of time for the GMs.....
  • Idolon - Storm LegionIdolon - Storm Legion Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Ook Since you ask for an idea, I think what we need alooot now is OLD player, Maybe i am looking from my server point of view, but I will just say an event idea ..... Probably impossible to host, but i will just say since I am allowed to suggest.

All player that have played half years+ can participate in this event. make totally new TEMPORARY server, Server is not active when event is not active.
    Event is Server VS Server pvp, Can be EB in totally new location! in Freedom Harbor for example, Must have at least 2way to approch from safezone to there. Or rift, I really want to see 100 vs 100 or so. your lagg is your problem =,= Dont blame idea, not my foult xD.

All player get acces to same gear or same grade gear and same amoung of point is put on mastary or resistance to avoid supercore pvp one shotting everyone.

If player want deffrent type of gear, like between offensive and defensive, Give gear a certain Value, and everyone get a certain fixed value to use. like cirtdodg arena set cost 500point, and boots cost 300, weapon 300, hand 200, and there they were given only 1000 point to use which make impossible to get boots if get weapon and otherway round. It should work in same way on other set such as AS set or normal Purple gear. All gear are ofc refined certain among of refin lvl, can decide which. When all point are used, there is free Blue normal gear availbe to use.

All player use their Original name and put (Server name) in the end of their name, Same server people cant pk each other.

There GM can decide who use server first, First fight is all EU server fight eachother(Each server fight with all server once at a time and the who win most is winner) and get winner, and US server fight fight each other and get winner. Then Final EU server Winner VS US server Winner.

If player play in more than 1 server, the highest lvl character will become the chars to play.

The Winner server get some duble exp,random rune?,some chest(Lotto item), time limited mount,flying mount, some new stuff is put on CS, Gold, Soul Gold? anything that dont make one super rich or stroung suddently. If you ask why participate such event when reward are not worth it!! Arent you here to play a game? It should be enjoyble when all got a chance to be good in PK.

Important Note! Sorry for my bad english and i am prepare to be flamed =,="

actually i totally dig this idea, although it sounds like a ton of work to do for the devs.
    Trak
    81 Venom Sin
    pvp venom since beta
  • Quale - Storm LegionQuale - Storm Legion Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Maybe a 100 parts "item", gather all the pieces (doing all kind of dailies) and then the npc makes spawn a ton of 1 hit mob, anyone can kill them and a few drop some nice.

Or make your own achievement card contest, or make spawn azur, that little....
  • Rothj - EyrdaRothj - Eyrda Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    What I would really, really like to see is a 2v2 arena. 1v1 would be stupid for a lot of reasons. But I think 2v2 would be skill based and fun. The only problem is in 2v2 your team comp is really important. But still, I think it'd be nice to have a bracket like that where double dps or healer dps would both be viable.
  • Aesica - Storm LegionAesica - Storm Legion Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    1v1 could be called "Assassins' Playground" :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Unofficial Forsaken World Talent Calculator:
    http://www.aesica.net/fw
  • taeshitaeshi Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    What I would really, really like to see is a 2v2 arena. 1v1 would be stupid for a lot of reasons. But I think 2v2 would be skill based and fun. The only problem is in 2v2 your team comp is really important. But still, I think it'd be nice to have a bracket like that where double dps or healer dps would both be viable.

lol tat spammable transform is already OP in 3v3
    in 2v2 it would be even more OP. for most of the time, 1 person would be crippled
  • Faust - EyrdaFaust - Eyrda Posts: 922 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    In game event like PvP or something would be awesome.

But as for board contests I like video the most, regardless of theme, although I loved the last video contest about Nightfall trailer, maybe should make one about FW in general :P

Or arena video! Or the upcoming 12v12 thing!

Ok maybe I don't really like dance videos that much lol

arena? you mean that place where all that drama comes from where only 12 people talk about it?
    if every player doesn't have the possibility to succeed at winning it, it's not for everyone.
    how about the first to do 30 henry quests on each server or something. no possibility of imbalance in that.
    start when GT finishes.
    Trash will always be trash, no matter how well it dresses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Okkkkkkkk.. i have a PVP tournament Idea..

not my idea itself.. i got it from another game that did this exactly im about to say(somewhat exactly).. and its going rly great there..

WARNING for Crab.: it WILL require a LOT of work from you guys at the office.. <_<

Steps to make..

a NICE 6v6 tournament with EVEN GEARed, no masteries/resistances or anything..

1.- Make a list of ALL the possible stats found on a piece of Gear..
    acc/hp, acc/crit dodge, etc etc.. i think ther's not that many anyways.. this is done so those who would like to use an eva build, or full EVa team work, could use that too..

2.- Select the participants..
    this could also be done cross server wide.. and make players log into 1 same server so we all fight new people for everyone.. and making it more fun..
    Also there has to be a max amount of teams to make the brakets so lets say.. 32..

32 teams with 6 players each.. that's 192 players total that could get to play the tournament..

if u think that's low.. then make it 192 players from each server.. idk.. xd

This part is also kind of tricky cuz not every1 could apply for this.. or else we would have a thousand alt accounts playing here and that's a lot more work for the GMs and stuff..
    so we could use something like:
    - Only accounts with lv80 chars
    - Select older accounts that play the game over newer accounts, prolly not fairest but is to keep the alt accounts from applying
    - Make it 1 application per IP.. i know u guys can do it.. the question would be.. if u'r not lazy enough <.<

3.- Make the Brackets
    After selecting the participant teams.. make the brakets to see the fights and stuff..

4.- Retrieve info about gear options and chars from Party Leaders
    Each participant Party will have a leader that is gnna be the only person that would talk to the GM about what his team want..
    they will have to give detailed info to the GMs about what Lv80 chars they'd want for the tournament, with what options in their gears (accesories included maybe? idk..)

5.- Make the Chars with the specifications on brand new accounts created JUST for the event

Just like in the other game where i got this idea from.. the GMs made new accounts with the new chars with the custom made gear and named all the chars.. PVPCharacterXX, where the XX is a number.. and every group of chars has their own guild too..

yeah in that game they do keep track of everything.. Character trades, buy/sell, etc etc.. so if they find anything odd done by the player their team gets disqualified..

6.- Set date for the fights

Set the day and time for every fight, mostly done on weekends so everybody could play no matter job/school..

FAQ? extra info?:

- How do we keep the characters from trading external items?
    Safety lock (magic uh?)
    the GMs would make every char with a safety lock of.. lets say.. a month time.. so the players wont be able to reinforce, trade, sell, destroy or anything to their char..

- Characters could come with some custom pots.. GMs choice.. mayb lv80 pots.. or life serums? or both? idk.. w/e the GMs choose..

- The gear could or not be IDentified.. idk.. since IDs are pretty random.. i dont think even GMs can modify that info.. and making them re id a gear a thousand times to get you a perfect piece of gear wouldnt be that awesome.. for them..
    and u CANT id gear with safety lock up..

- Gear could be all +0, +3, +6, +9, +12 or w/e + they decide.. personal preference GEMless.. but if GMs think its ok to add some gems to them.. fine..

- No pets would be used, thats just more work for the GMs.. but if they would feel worky enough to do that.. well.. make a list of pets and possible pet skills to be added to them.. or just make every go with a Lv1 Wolfie.. :D

- The freshly made Chars would be automaticly lvld to 80 by GMs and the talent placements will be done by EACH player itself.. making the tournament Specially personal..

just like in the other game there is.. STR, AGI, ENEGERGY and HP points.. here is the talents.. :D

- Yeah i know signs matter too.. so idk.. people could tell the GM.. hey i want a char with this sign and etc..

- Name for Chars.. well GM choice i guess.. hopefully u guys can find a combination of a name that isnt taken yet.. so we can make it all easier to look up.. like..

TournamentEventChar1, etc etc..

PS.: This is getting rly ****in long.. and im about to start a match of Dota..
    right now i cant think of any more lose ends or flaws in this.. but feel free to add some more points to it..

and i repeat..

this could be an incredibly AWESOME event.. but the GMs have to work to make it.. <_<

PS.: the other game has a 1st Grand prize of 10k$ for the winning team.. js ... :X

edited July 2012
    arena? you mean that place where all that drama comes from where only 12 people talk about it?
    if every player doesn't have the possibility to succeed at winning it, it's not for everyone.
    At a video? No one said you have to be top. But if you suck at PvP then yea, video will be lame. Who's fault is that.
    how about the first to do 30 henry quests on each server or something. no possibility of imbalance in that.
    WTF is the fun in that? It will be just random.
  • Faust - EyrdaFaust - Eyrda Posts: 922 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    At a video? No one said you have to be top. But if you suck at PvP then yea, video will be lame. Who's fault is that.

WTF is the fun in that? It will be just random.

i don't know man, who's fault is it? considering some of the stuff you've griped about i'd say that's a tad hypocritical.
    my vamp can't do anything about a level 2 winged edge sin.
    my fault? if you say so.
    Trash will always be trash, no matter how well it dresses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    RE: Conterkiller 's long **** post.

It would be soooo much easier to just make make everyone dump their gear in their pack. Set the rules to the arena to not allow use of ANYTHING (or allow pots.. whatever) to be used once it is in the pack, and then just offer NEW gear that expires in 24 hours. Let people pick what they want, (possibly pre-packaged for convenience). I.E. shard gear sets, or pre-made eva/acc/def/atk/hp/mastery gear sets)

.... **** making lists, think like the military... Wear what you are issued.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    RE: Conterkiller 's long **** post.

It would be soooo much easier to just make make everyone dump their gear in their pack. Set the rules to the arena to not allow use of ANYTHING (or allow pots.. whatever) to be used once it is in the pack, and then just offer NEW gear that expires in 24 hours. Let people pick what they want, (possibly pre-packaged for convenience). I.E. shard gear sets, or pre-made eva/acc/def/atk/hp/mastery gear sets)

.... **** making lists, think like the military... Wear what you are issued.

yeah.. but ther's alrdy mastery/resistances.. u cant nullify that..
    i dont think ppl would buy a re mastery/resistance thing for it and waste their money.. plus.. u cant rly verify it.. just like u cant verify people using or not using pots.. and u cant tell if they wear a fash with ids or what ids it has.. and so many other variables that can be modified with current players characters..

mayb a GM can check all that.. but im not sure what GMs can and cannot do..

thats why the newly made chars controlled from start by the GMs..

im telling you.. they did it in this other game.. and is working wonders.. lol.. xd

edited July 2012
    i don't know man, who's fault is it? considering some of the stuff you've griped about i'd say that's a tad hypocritical.
    my vamp can't do anything about a level 2 winged edge sin.
    my fault? if you say so.
    No one says you have to upload a video against a lv2 winged sin then. o.O
    edited July 2012
    No one says you have to upload a video against a lv2 winged sin then. o.O

Pretty much this. It's possible to show you're skilled vs equal geared people... go to arena and make some amazing plays and it will be an impressive video, no matter your gear.
    edited July 2012
    Make all of the middle of forsaken harbor free for all pvp on one realm for one day. For example say realm 10. Once you get to the circle you could get the warning message and kill anyone without pentalty. It'd be fun.
  • elludeellude Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    -randomize TW between servers. ex. level 5 guild of eryda vs level 5 guild of nyos
    -server vs server world boss hunt = more pvp action, but keep it between 2 servers so less lag n game crashing :). then every week will change ex: eryda vs storm then nyos vs illyfu. then next week will change.
    -3 time slots for arena would be nice
  • shyjuggaletteshyjuggalette Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ok here is my idea i suggest every week on a rlm of gm choice people post up a shop this can last 30 minutes an hour long enough for a gm to go around and check them out and have the players make the shop names something creative not mean or nasty funny and creative and who ever has best shop name there can be a certain amount of winners per server have them win a prize doesn't have to be huge it can be a fusion agent or a gem or something like that that way everyone can participate in the event and we would get to see the gm's which would be cool and would help keep game spirit up and let people know yes gm's are paying attention to us and still be fun and also another thing could be for a few days at a certain time frame have a system notice with a code that players can take an ss of and post on a thread and win something again doesn't have to be big but random useful items they can even be bound :D
    facebook.com/MorgueOfficial
    TerrorsofMen.com
  • Ashaw - EyrdaAshaw - Eyrda Posts: 1,127 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    crabclaw wrote: »
    Hey guys,

It's definitely been slow on the event front here lately. This thread is where I want you to tell me what your dream event is. Is it a video contest? Screenshot related? Fan fiction? Guide contest?

Tell me exactly what you want to see event wise for Forsaken World. The more detailed you can be about what you want to see, the better. I hope to gather some sort of group consensus about what everyone wants, so go for it and leave your feedback.

As always, thanks to all of you out there for keeping the community kicking.

1)Photo Editting Related
    2)PvP Related (even on PvE servers)
    3)Special World bosses on holidays, Example: Giant Snowman in christmas, Scar Pumpkin on Halloween. Stuff like that and they drop a special holiday item, collect enough and you get etc...
    4)Lotteries, where you get like Gold and you buy tickets. then a Random Generator chooses the winner at the end. Just something you could throw a some soul gold in to try and get gold gold.
    Class Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188881

Race Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193701

They know I'm right -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3587381&postcount=43

[SIGPIC]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/1/0/ashaw_siggy_1_by_zerojigoku-d4bsgdu.png[/SIGPIC]
    I dont play Ashaw anymore -_- its a boring class
  • aussiejamieaussiejamie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Whole server unite to kill Henry?

best idea yet XD
  • Iolar - LionheartIolar - Lionheart Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Viideo.. viiideo viiiideo.. :X
    ahahahahaahah!!

I second this xD video contest again! I loved it!!! Though,...this isn't biased at all, specially since 2 in support of it totally weren't finalists >.>
    Lvl 90 WTF-Tree Sin
    Vice-Lead of AvatarT;Great
    Why? Because reasons.
  • caliquocaliquo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Forum Events:

1. Photo editing would be fun- give us something to really show off our photoshop skills with!

2. Design a monster or boss event would also be entertaining and would really let people show off their creativity.

3. Story contests are always fun.

4. Pet design contest

5. Mount design contest

In-Game Events

1. An actual fair (could be run by NPCS), would be fun. There would be a low entry price (around 20-30 Soul Gold) to gain admittance to the fair grounds. Several NPCs would host different games (scavenger hunts, trivia, riddles, races, gambling-type games like blackjack, roulette/wheel of fortune, dice games like higher-or-lower), throughout the day. The fair could last for a week or two, with the games being set to run at different times throughout the day/night. Winners of each game would receive prizes for each game that they won (something interesting and new) and each person who attended the fair would be able to receive one free souvenier (only one character per IP could attend the fair. The souveneir could be like a unique vanity item that would come in different colors depending on class and level, or perhaps a new pet or mount. The souveneir would be permanent, as would the game prizes and the souveneir would be bonded.)

2. A permanent casino would be a nice addition to the game and would include such things as slot machines, card tables, roulette wheels and billard tables. This would work as a soul gold and regular gold sink if people ended up losing their money, yet the longer they stay at a game and keep winning, the higher the prizes are- such as gold, exp and gems. In the same vein as the casino, a monster battle arena (where players bet on what creatures will emerge victorious from the battle) or creature racing game would also be fun.

3. More new areas and instances are always a very fun thing to add. Especially if the players design them.
  • Rubrix - Storm LegionRubrix - Storm Legion Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Have more Event bosses. not like the typical WBs or even the super WB's (the ones with the bigger life bars) but actual tough boss fights that would require something like an entire guild to take down.

Malevolance is a good one so far but maybe expand a bit on that. maybe you can have an event where the Storm Legion (yeah remember them) actually does something against FH or even against outlying guilds in the plains. Just to give us something to fight for a bit besides eachother and to break up the routine.

Maybe have something happen with that Werewolf King. (for anyone who hasn't done it, there is a special quest where you witness his resurrection into the world)

Not the Werewolf Invasion, they aren't that big, they can't get into FH. maybe if they could you'ld have a real fight on your hands but as it stands they are no threat to anyone really.

anyway. that's my suggestion
  • Overlord_king - EyrdaOverlord_king - Eyrda Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I think this is all on our minds when i say this,
    Makes the GM's actually give a **,I used to play this game called 4Story,The GM's there were so friendly,They would have a daily quiz in world chat,They would actually help u if u were stuck.
    Well what i am trying to say is there should be a Quiz in world chat,Maybe an event like kill the GM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]