Most amazing talent build you will ever see ever for the rest of your life ever.

Fhaze - Eyrda
Fhaze - Eyrda Posts: 251 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Protector Discussion
Post edited by Fhaze - Eyrda on
HEIL LONGNIPS, #1 GUILD IN EYRDA

Comments

• thethibault
    thethibault Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    lol I have actually tried that build in arena a few times. Its really fun as a troll build just because when you pop rocky you are a one man killing machine, but it will never be the best because you are op for ~15 seconds but then worthless for 4 minutes...
  • GraniteLOL - Storm Legion
    GraniteLOL - Storm Legion Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    lol I have actually tried that build in arena a few times. Its really fun as a troll build just because when you pop rocky you are a one man killing machine, but it will never be the best because you are op for ~15 seconds but then worthless for 4 minutes...

Eh, that's not necessarily true. With this build, you still have pretty much the same stunning capabilities of a Diamond Prot, and in addition a 3s CD, stupidly hard hitting Counter Strike, which also compliments the stunning with faster Fury stack building. This would definitely be a super troll build, and if played right could be very effective in just about any PvP setting, in my opinion.
  • kyrulx
    kyrulx Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    But you don't have Counter Measure or Force of the Land.

Might be a better idea to go further in Diamond tree then compensate with runes -- I'm 100% sure you can get Blessing of Rocks, Abominable Will with runes, not sure about Spirit of Rocks.

Even with just Blessing of Rocks rune, you can skip 8 points in Granite to at least hit Counter Measure.
  • leisses
    leisses Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Well, it's a good build, but I'd adjust somethings on it to make it better.

When I get some more time I'll work on it and post.
  • Kumbh - Storm Legion
    Kumbh - Storm Legion Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    the build looks awesome... lacks ACM, can be really used well by anyone who wants to spam counter strike
  • Leisses - Eyrda
    Leisses - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well, now I have an extra time so...

1 - WHY place points at Crushing Attack if you're not going to place points at Crushing Rage? Waste of points in my opinion. Or you take points from another place or you take off the Crushing Attack Points.

2 - NO points at Fury Lock? How a build with 13 points at Granite Build and NO Fury Lock can be the Most Amazing?

I'm trying to make the less changes as possible to your build, since that's probably not the build I'd make for my own protector. So I'm talking just about the problems I saw on your build. Here it is an example of what I would do if I'd make a build similar to yours:

http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=protector&r=stn&b=t1a15t1b23t1b33t1c34t1d13t1d32t1e13t1e44t1f13t1g13t2a15t2a22t2b23t2c13t3a15t3b12t3b23t3c11t3c34
  • thethibault
    thethibault Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well, now I have an extra time so...

1 - WHY place points at Crushing Attack if you're not going to place points at Crushing Rage? Waste of points in my opinion. Or you take points from another place or you take off the Crushing Attack Points.

2 - NO points at Fury Lock? How a build with 13 points at Granite Build and NO Fury Lock can be the Most Amazing?

I'm trying to make the less changes as possible to your build, since that's probably not the build I'd make for my own protector. So I'm talking just about the problems I saw on your build. Here it is an example of what I would do if I'd make a build similar to yours:

http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=protector&r=stn&b=t1a15t1b23t1b33t1c34t1d13t1d32t1e13t1e44t1f13t1g13t2a15t2a22t2b23t2c13t3a15t3b12t3b23t3c11t3c34

I dont think you quite understand the point of this build...

This is a troll build not meant to be the strongest or the best; just a fun lol moment in arena as you throw up rocky and go super saiyan essentially.

Also at your comments 1. Crushing attack is great in arena even without crushing rage, in fact if you are setting for arena crushing rage is completely worthless, you never have enough fury stacks to make it worth it. 2. I agree with your shift in granite the fury lock is way more useful.

Still a fun build and can really take teams by surprise, but is in no way the best/most efficient/strongest build.
  • Leisses - Eyrda
    Leisses - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I still think you would not need the Crushing attack. Crushing attack has a Very Low damage compared to other skills at lvl 80 (it is only useful with Increasing Crit Chance of Crushing Rage). And even for what you want to make (a 14 seconds KILLING MACHINE) it will be more useful to place points at Pulse Mastery (4% more damage at Earth Skills).

The changes I made were just to make the build even more insane for those 14 seconds.