Divine Tokens Rarity

Aishleen - Eyrda
Aishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
How rare are they actually, I heard they drop in the following places but I have only seen one drop myself >.>

- Wade
- LCS
- Run Boy Run

but imo they're way too rare they should either make them more common or some NPC to trade 50 soul tokens for a divine token.
Post edited by Aishleen - Eyrda on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Shinner - Lionheart
    Shinner - Lionheart Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I've only ever seen one drop as well. You need around 5 to max out everything. One drop in a lot of instance runs when each person in the party will need around 5 if they want to max everything... is way to low a drop rate
  • Arizll - Eyrda
    Arizll - Eyrda Posts: 1,551 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Problem is cuz too few people are running those instances enough because our servers don't have as many people as the CN ones.
  • Aishleen - Eyrda
    edited July 2012
    Yeah but more people = more demand for them too... still too rare
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • octarone
    octarone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    natsss wrote: »
    izi :D
    My Nyos is maxed and I'm upping Dyos now for the Unaffected by Soul Power bonuses. And I need 1 more Divine Token, which I luckily got for 30g. But Aish is maxed Nyos and I think he's fully switching to Dyos. How about you show both trees maxed then say easy :rolleyes:
  • Aishleen - Eyrda
    edited July 2012
    I have my nyos maxed too cuz they were cheap to get when ppl didn't know what they're for, but now it's almost impossible to get them for dyos tree.

I don't get the point of your post other than bragging which failed :p

btw omg you're MM that was a waste of poor divine tokens! lol xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aely - Illyfue
    Aely - Illyfue Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=373131
    lol I opened this some days ago
    hope they read it
  • xephona
    xephona Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=373131
    lol I opened this some days ago
    hope they read it

Waste of time, we won't get anything china doesn't have, and they dont care sabout our suggestions.
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=76401
  • Arizll - Eyrda
    edited July 2012
    Yeah but more people = more demand for them too... still too rare

I mean not enough new* people playing this game so the demand for LCS skills are lower, people aren't motivated to run wade's more and people don't really do run boy run.

If prices for LCS skills are higher, more people would be more motivated to do more LCS, leading to more divine tokens dropped and stuff...

Do you really need me to type out so much.... to explain? :rolleyes:

And yea, what Firebat said, you can suggest all you want but look at the guild base and how long it took to go back and forth until we actually get it.
  • Aishleen - Eyrda
    edited July 2012
    I mean not enough new* people playing this game so the demand for LCS skills are lower, people aren't motivated to run wade's more and people don't really do run boy run.

If prices for LCS skills are higher, more people would be more motivated to do more LCS, leading to more divine tokens dropped and stuff...

Do you really need me to type out so much.... to explain? :rolleyes:

And yea, what Firebat said, you can suggest all you want but look at the guild base and how long it took to go back and forth until we actually get it.
    Nah, that makes sense, I thought you just meant too few ppl overall but yeah it's the fact nobody likes LCS I guess. Would help if divine tokens were way more common, to make it more appealing, though :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xephona
    xephona Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Nah, that makes sense, I thought you just meant too few ppl overall but yeah it's the fact nobody likes LCS I guess. Would help if divine tokens were way more common, to make it more appealing, though :P

Lol.. I have no idea what they are as I have been too busy with work to play.... But i vote that there be a special GM event (pwi style) with them, and other rare pets/items as prizes....

We haven't had a GM event yet have we?

Edit: this avatar **** is pissing me off now..... (Firebat)

Edit 2: wtf happened to our sigs
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=76401
  • Arizll - Eyrda
    edited July 2012
    xephona wrote: »
    Lol.. I have no idea what they are as I have been too busy with work to play.... But i vote that there be a special GM event (pwi style) with them, and other rare pets/items as prizes....

We haven't had a GM event yet have we?

Edit: this avatar **** is pissing me off now..... (Firebat)

Edit 2: wtf happened to our sigs

The closest was a GM trolling system message before spawning additional bosses a few months back :D
  • bklynzfinest
    bklynzfinest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You forgot the GM hide and seek for bunnies.
  • maxxxx5
    maxxxx5 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You forgot the GM hide and seek for bunnies.

Oh that... too bad hardly anyone got to see the gm...:(