diff between females and males

lenjaku
lenjaku Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
do females and males cast the skills differently cause when I want to create them they cast a different skill or seem to do so.

So is the animation different? :S
Post edited by lenjaku on

Comments

• xephona
    xephona Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    A lot of the animations are different between genders.... But come midgame you will be too busy button bashing to realize animations even exist
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=76401
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yes,, Yes there is a difference between Males and Females ,,

FIRST,
    -- Obviously Females have Bumps and a cave, Males have a 6 pac and a Snake

SECOND
    All CS fashion for either looks like some fabric shop hadda a sale or, they should be Pole danceing

THIRD, ---- yes, the animine is Different, yes,, Yes,, YES !!

Now I suggest U take Health class and Pay attention so you dont have to ask a similar question
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    parking wrote: »
    Yes,, Yes there is a difference between Males and Females ,,

FIRST,
    -- Obviously Females have Bumps and a cave, Males have a 6 pac and a Snake

SECOND
    All CS fashion for either looks like some fabric shop hadda a sale or, they should be Pole danceing

THIRD, ---- yes, the animine is Different, yes,, Yes,, YES !!

Now I suggest U take Health class and Pay attention so you dont have to ask a similar question

Six pack does not apply to dwarves.... Bumps.... That's about right though
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Six pack does not apply to dwarves.... Bumps.... That's about right though

BUT,, my Dwarf has a 6 pac ,,,

well its a 6 Pac of Beer Kegs

around the middle

:eek:
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • Nooblight - Lionheart
    Nooblight - Lionheart Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Boys have cooties and girls have beauty. ;)
    Rainbows
  • lenjaku
    lenjaku Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    There is that skill when u create a character that the elf female does, she casts a clock thingy.
    Which skill is it?
    does the human female do it too?
    And emm isn;t the human female a little bit way too short o.o
    I know the elf 1 is way too tall >w<;
  • Gvantsa - Eyrda
    Gvantsa - Eyrda Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    lenjaku wrote: »
    There is that skill when u create a character that the elf female does, she casts a clock thingy.
    Which skill is it?
    does the human female do it too?
    And emm isn;t the human female a little bit way too short o.o
    I know the elf 1 is way too tall >w<;

Clock thingy? You mean the movement they do when they are standing around? Female elf moves her pointer finger in a circular motion in the air. Human female twirls around and leaves fly around her. It's an automatic thing they do when they stand around for a while. Is this what you meant?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mael - Storm Legion
    Mael - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    lenjaku wrote: »
    do females and males cast the skills differently cause when I want to create them they cast a different skill or seem to do so.

So is the animation different? :S

I honestly don't think the skill animations should be the deciding factor.

Idle animations, general appearance, and armor skins should probably be more important, as those are the key differences between males and females.

Simply put, would you rather be a dwarf in armor full of ammo pouches that when idle either sneezes or eats a banana, or would you be a dwarf in giant lolita dresses that when idle look around and do a sort of salute?

Would you rather sneak up on enemies as an assassin completely covered in protective leather armor, or would you rather be have your midriff and sternum exposed and be wearing high heels?

Would you rather be a vampire with a body that is strangely gaunt yet toned, or would you rather be a vampire with the largest **** in video game history (adult anime dating sims not included)?

In the end, the skill animations are either identical or close enough that they don't matter, and the deciding factor should be whether you would rather wear armor that looks good and somewhat practical or armor that looks slightly better but less practical.
    Since when is Tuesday a direction?
  • Lightsbane - Eyrda
    Lightsbane - Eyrda Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    >makes female warrior
    >armor covers nothing, still feels bad ****
    >PWE releases archers and Fort battles for pvp
    >female warrior wishes the Oestan blacksmiths knew how to make armor that covered stuff.
    >legolas is born.
    You want to spend money on a free game to beat me? fine. you want more respect because of that? request denied.
  • _Mikazuki_ - Storm Legion
    _Mikazuki_ - Storm Legion Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Clock thingy? You mean the movement they do when they are standing around?

I mean when I want to create a character and I click on the class they go on and cast a spell.
    So the elf casts a clock with roman numbers which appears twice and the human does something and gets golden wings if I recall right.
    Idle animations, general appearance, and armor skins should probably be more important, as those are the key differences between males and females.

Yes u are right but I still want to know about that skill the female elf casts.
    For me the skills are a major factor even with pretty character and pretty armor and pretty idles....if the skills are boring I will prolly grow bored of the character.

It is more like the idle movement which I grow to get used to rather than the skills.

And while I can find the elf eqs on the net, for some reason I can't find the human's.
    Simply put, would you rather be a dwarf in armor full of ammo pouches that when idle either sneezes or eats a banana, or would you be a dwarf in giant lolita dresses that when idle look around and do a sort of salute?

Mm I am afraid having my character eat a banana when idle or sneeze is quite Intolerable >.<;

So eventually I went on and made a human since my friend is going human sin I thought the elf would be too tall for him :S besides I like the human racial skill and buff better and I think she got a more proportional body (the girls got somewhat proportional bodies, guys got very disproportional bodies it is scary), and I like the idles better
    Though I like the elf face better I think...

Thanks for the help for those who answered seriously I really appreciate that.