Wanna get it or Archeron Founder and hope for Elite Dawn BOGO
Post edited by SinSkinner - Illyfue on

Comments

• NoGagReflex - Storm Legion
    NoGagReflex - Storm Legion Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    So, any1 got SS of it? Never saw it.

Wanna get it or Archeron Founder and hope for Elite Dawn BOGO

Don't have an SS handy right now - maybe I'll take one and post it up after TW tonight - but I have one of a small handful of greens on Storm, and there's a single blue one already that's floating around. Personally, I think the blue version makes it look a lot less badass. The greens are pretty sweet though.
  • SinSkinner - Illyfue
    SinSkinner - Illyfue Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Well, tbh need any color to carry 2 mastery skills :) Founder looks nice, so waiting for Ghost pic
  • MelodyMan - Storm Legion
    MelodyMan - Storm Legion Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Well, tbh need any color to carry 2 mastery skills :) Founder looks nice, so waiting for Ghost pic

Best Picture i could get, Sorry.
    Ghostwarrior.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Awesome Siggy Made By Kunal =)
  • SinSkinner - Illyfue
    edited June 2012
    436 HP growth oO cool
    and cool look ^^
    ty
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Ghostwarrior.jpg

A def pet for sure,,,, High HP/growth and high Def ,,,
    Other then that my Aldala has most of its other stats beat

Ill give it, It LOOKs COOL though, but not cool enough for the D's PPL are asking for them
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • annorak1
    annorak1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Anyone can say where does this pet come from? Where can I catch it?
  • SinSkinner - Illyfue
    edited June 2012
    Dusk Town
  • NoGagReflex - Storm Legion
    NoGagReflex - Storm Legion Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Here's what a Green quality Ghost Warrior looks like.

oq999v.jpg

The White quality basically looks exactly like a Reilig Cavalier. Green definitely looks the coolest, in my opinion. The gold of the hood continues into a cloth panel that covers the entire upper/middle back.
  • kendoshoujo
    kendoshoujo Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I've been trying different Dusk Town NPC's hoping it will lead me to where that pet drops, but no such luck :(

Is there anyone kind enough to post coords, or at least say around where in Nightfall / Crystal Valley this NPC supposedly is? I'm just curious how this map looks like. I've no need for the pet (I'm satisfied with my own) so please please please help this dork out D:
  • Neecha - Illyfue
    Neecha - Illyfue Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I've been trying different Dusk Town NPC's hoping it will lead me to where that pet drops, but no such luck :(

Is there anyone kind enough to post coords, or at least say around where in Nightfall / Crystal Valley this NPC supposedly is? I'm just curious how this map looks like. I've no need for the pet (I'm satisfied with my own) so please please please help this dork out D:

Dusk Town in this case refers to an instance, not the Kindred starter map. One of the instances (there are at least two) has mobs that have a chance of dropping soul stones. Also, the npc for the instance appears in relatively random places on the Nightfall map. So you can stop running around the normal maps trying to find it :p
  • kendoshoujo
    kendoshoujo Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Dusk Town in this case refers to an instance, not the Kindred starter map.

I know that it is the instance.
    One of the instances (there are at least two) has mobs that have a chance of dropping soul stones.

"At least two" huh.. I only know of two. Mind sharing the possible 3rd? ;)
    Also, the npc for the instance appears in relatively random places on the Nightfall map. So you can stop running around the normal maps trying to find it :p

I know that they appear in random places on the Nightfall and Crystal Valley map. But NPC's in specific places lead you to a specific Dusk Town map all the time.

For example, the entrance near the Dark Hollow trackstone, the Empyrean Basin, and the one on the left just outside of Lionheart Fortress ALWAYS leads to the Mount Wolvenbite map. While the one right beside the Crystal Valley teleporter always leads to the Burning Village map. I am looking for the specific NPC that will lead me to the map where the Ghost Warrior pet drops, since the Mount Wolvenbite map drops the Acheron Founder and Bone Gansher, and the Ruined Village map doesn't drop any.

Someone told me that the map that drops it is the Sanguine Castle map, but he has forgotten where the entrance NPC was when I asked. It seems that the people who know where it is are keeping it to themselves because the Ghost Warrior pet is rare, and a blue hatch could mean big monies. But c'mon, not everyone wants the pet. >.<
  • Faust - Eyrda
    Faust - Eyrda Posts: 922 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Ghostwarrior.jpg

thing looks like my demon hunter in D3
    Trash will always be trash, no matter how well it dresses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celennes - Illyfue
    Celennes - Illyfue Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Ok since there's still no reply in this thread where to get this pet, can someone at least confirm if it's from dusk town or somewhere else. Don't have to tell exact location, you can pm me here, please and thank you.
    Celennes - Level 90 frost mage. New sig coming "soon". | <Balerion Slayer> |
    <Hero of Summit of Elements> |
  • plusonecharisma
    plusonecharisma Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    They are from dusktown, I have gotten around 12 greens so far. The entrance doesnt matter as much as party level and luck.I have only gotten the instance with a full party of 80s but a full 80 party is not a guarantee. Most of the teleports into this instance have been from the abandoned mine area but I have also teleported into it from the other common entrances as well.
  • Celennes - Illyfue
    Celennes - Illyfue Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hmm thanks for the reply. :)
    Celennes - Level 90 frost mage. New sig coming "soon". | <Balerion Slayer> |
    <Hero of Summit of Elements> |
  • iamcoolerthanyou
    iamcoolerthanyou Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    if anyone has a spare one I could buy i would love to buy it off your hands, dont mind colour but green/blue pref
  • SinSkinner - Illyfue
    edited July 2012
    u have elite dawn scroll in shop :) buy white for like 10g and try your luck :)