Cheapest Computer

2»

Comments

• Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    You've come back for more schooling?
    Suggestion =/= request.

Suggestion; sug

Forum doesn't like weird characters such as pronunciation marks.... Delete those and you are good to go with dictionary posts

Lrn2forum
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • Riannie - LionheartRiannie - Lionheart Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    You're better off saving your money and getting a decent modern PC for like 500-700 costom made and for upgrades in the future, 100-300 isn't enough though or do what kirenomai said.

As for the debit card, i mostly use a bank account checking one since the prepaid ones do take out of your money every month for mantiance when i used one.
  • Ashaw - EyrdaAshaw - Eyrda Posts: 1,127 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    1) I'll look into the custom thing. I know a friend who makes computers by ordering custom parts then sells them to people over the internet. Ill see if he will make it for me for free and then ill order the parts. If not i might save for a Alienware or something.

2)Firebat is the trolling queen of these forums.
    Also just to point out. In 80% of trolls, the one losing is the one claiming to be superior or more intelligent. Fact of the matter is, Firebat is right and your clearly losing. Saying your smarter doesn't mean your right. Thats like Ein Stine saying 4+2 = 1 and a 5 year old saying its 6... Ein Stine is smarter but still wrong.

3)Anyone know of a computer I can buy premade incase by friend won't. No way am i buying part by part... if I brake 1 thing or mess up then im ****ed.
    Class Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188881

Race Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193701

They know I'm right -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3587381&postcount=43

[SIGPIC]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/1/0/ashaw_siggy_1_by_zerojigoku-d4bsgdu.png[/SIGPIC]
    I dont play Ashaw anymore -_- its a boring class
  • supernoobstersupernoobster Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    You're better off saving your money and getting a decent modern PC for like 500-700 costom made and for upgrades in the future, 100-300 isn't enough though or do what kirenomai said.

As for the debit card, i mostly use a bank account checking one since the prepaid ones do take out of your money every month for mantiance when i used one.

Your right, he needs to save up more money to build a decent computer.

Closest thing I could make to a computer with $300
    Search these names in newegg's search box:

N82E16820220571

N82E16819103886

N82E16814121410

N82E16811208041

N82E16813138293

total: $281.95

You still need a hard drive, about two sata cables, two 120mm fans, and a OS. A 250gb hard drive and cables would cost you $80 and the OS is $100 (windows 7 home preimuim). Save $500 total, and you would have a decent computer that would run Forsaken World somewhat smoothly at 1280x720 with some settings turned on.

You'll save $180 if you transfer your current hard drive to your new computer. Then all you would need is two fans.

N82E16835200048
    Total will be around $305 plus tax should add up around $325. Shipping, maybe $10 more dollars. All you need to do is save up $40 dollars more. Also buy a visa card at 7-11. Those green dot cards, get the every day use ones. Only cost you $5 to get the card itself, after activation at the end of the month, you will have to pay a $5 fee. You will be able to use that to buy things online, like I did, but I do hate the $5 fee, so you got about two months to spend every penny since the first month they don't charge you a fee, plus you can still use that card by using a green dot atm and add more money onto it.

If you save about $700, you would get a much better computer. Like a x4 955 plus a 1TB hard drive, and a hd 7750 graphics card.

EDIT: lol silly me, forgot about the dvd/cd drive. if your current drive uses a sata port, transfer that to your new computer too :D The old dvd/cd drives still work on today's motherboards too so don't be sad if your dvd/cd drive does not use sata cables to connect to the motherboard.

Also watch these videos!:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y8T8QAsDZs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rND_LSux61M
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2k0iKBvFhw
  • Faust - EyrdaFaust - Eyrda Posts: 922 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Lies? Ignorance?
    Look at your own posts.
    You're in denial of the fact I never SPECIFICALLY ASKED YOU.

If you wanted to help OP, you'd have stated your make and model.
    Did I ask you for it? No.

IF you had wanted to help OP, You'd have stated your model.
    Now, we're done here, and I hope you have learned something, because you just got schooled.

do i need to get involved here?
    Trash will always be trash, no matter how well it dresses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]