test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggest me a class?

as5au1tas5au1t Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Beginner's Guide
Hey all, I am in the middle of dloading this game and am wondering, if I could get some helpful suggestions on the right class for me based of the following.

1. Solo'ist - I like to play the lonewolf, I do not like depending on others, and prefer to be a 1 man party the majority of the time, unless grouping is absolutely necessary.

2. PvP - Since PvP is part of this game, I would like to be a solid choice for PvP.

3. DD/DPS - I like scoring those pretty crits and damage numbers, overwhelming my target(s) with raw damage.

4. Not-so-Squishy - I don't want to be so squishy that if I lag a bit, or get struck a few times, that I just get squashed, you know something that can get hit a few times, but you still have to be careful.

5. Farming - I like to be able to go out and mass lure or boss kill or whatever in an attempt to make an income for myself/friends so that I/they can obtain better gear, or items for trade.

Ok that's pretty much it, please help if you can, thanks a bunch!
Post edited by as5au1t on

Comments

• Frostum - IllyfueFrostum - Illyfue Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    as5au1t wrote: »
    Hey all, I am in the middle of dloading this game and am wondering, if I could get some helpful suggestions on the right class for me based of the following.

1. Solo'ist - I like to play the lonewolf, I do not like depending on others, and prefer to be a 1 man party the majority of the time, unless grouping is absolutely necessary.
    any class in this game can solo, cmon even priest can solo.but whatever, if Your looking for balance id say vampire, you can dish out pretty decent dmg and still have a selfheal abilirie for times of need(its a heal skill that can be used n others but of Your gonna solo...)
    2. PvP - Since PvP is part of this game, I would like to be a solid choice for PvP.
    any class can PVP, ofc assasins are like the top of the top, but PVP doesnt depend on class, it depends on talent tree
    3. DD/DPS - I like scoring those pretty crits and damage numbers, overwhelming my target(s) with raw damage.
    mages, marksman and assasins would ve Your choice, warning, assasins are betters single target dds but mm and mages have aoe.

4. Not-so-Squishy - I don't want to be so squishy that if I lag a bit, or get struck a few times, that I just get squashed, you know something that can get hit a few times, but you still have to be careful.
    ull learn that all the stats n this game relly n gems to buff Your hp/def/attack.... Doesnt really matter if Your squishy, properly geared up Your good to go. But if i may sugest, blood vamps are like the less squishy dd class n the game

5. Farming - I like to be able to go out and mass lure or boss kill or whatever in an attempt to make an income for myself/friends so that I/they can obtain better gear, or items for trade.
    i wouldnt worry about this too much, gear comes from dungeons which are NOT solo able,so doesnt really matters that much about the class

So i suggest assasin or vamp. But the choice is yours. If you Dont like this clases just start pet with other. Im not a know-it-all sort of god or anything, just kidding btw XD
  • Trustworthy - IllyfueTrustworthy - Illyfue Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    as5au1t wrote: »

My opinion.. either Assassin or a Warrior, but they're both sexy! (;

EDIT: Pick a class which you won't get bored of, Play classes and explore the talents etc. It's your choice at the end of the day which class you want to be - Pick one more appealing towards you. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Server: [EU]Illyfue PvE
    IGN: Trustworthy
    Race: Light-Bard
    I love my beautiful daughter Ellie. 8lbs, 25-05-13 at 23:57. ; You are my world, my little angel.
  • Ashaw - EyrdaAshaw - Eyrda Posts: 1,127 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Edge Sin... End of discussion.
    Class Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188881

Race Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193701

They know I'm right -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3587381&postcount=43

[SIGPIC]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/1/0/ashaw_siggy_1_by_zerojigoku-d4bsgdu.png[/SIGPIC]
    I dont play Ashaw anymore -_- its a boring class