test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lionheart Knights

Ashaw - EyrdaAshaw - Eyrda Posts: 1,127 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Suggestion Box
so there is a group called the "Lionheart Knights"

I never really read the quests anymore so maybe I missed it. I haven't seen one thing about this.

Idea for instance: With the war raging stronger then ever. Storm legion has made a group of Elite fighters and the Humans group of "Lionheart Knights" is no match for them. The Lionheart knights have decided to expand there member by allowing all races to join to help defeat this group of Elite fighters.

This group of elite fighters consists of 6 diffrent enemies and they are basically a "party"
6v6
They have a 1 Tank, 1 Healer,1 DD, 3DPS.

the 6 fighters are Rogue warriors that have abandoned their races.

Tank - Protector (uses a Shield and a fist, his fist is covered over with a gauntlet like deal)
Healer - Vampire (doesn't use a weapon uses spells that drain life of enemies and heals his team)
DD - Human Warrior (uses a spear)
1st DPS - Elf Archer
2nd DPS - Dwarf Marksmen (uses a gun like normal MMs)
3rd DPS - Kindred Mage (He has a staff, focuses on DoT attacks)

if you complete this 5 times you get the title "Lionheart Knight"
Post edited by Ashaw - Eyrda on
Class Choosing Guide -
fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188881

Race Choosing Guide -
fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193701

They know I'm right -
fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3587381&postcount=43

[SIGPIC]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/1/0/ashaw_siggy_1_by_zerojigoku-d4bsgdu.png[/SIGPIC]
I dont play Ashaw anymore -_- its a boring class

Comments

• Axym - LionheartAxym - Lionheart Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    so there is a group called the "Lionheart Knights"

I never really read the quests anymore so maybe I missed it. I haven't seen one thing about this.

Idea for instance: With the war raging stronger then ever. Storm legion has made a group of Elite fighters and the Humans group of "Lionheart Knights" is no match for them. The Lionheart knights have decided to expand there member by allowing all races to join to help defeat this group of Elite fighters.

This group of elite fighters consists of 6 diffrent enemies and they are basically a "party"
    6v6
    They have a 1 Tank, 1 Healer,1 DD, 3DPS.

the 6 fighters are Rogue warriors that have abandoned their races.

Tank - Protector (uses a Shield and a fist, his fist is covered over with a gauntlet like deal)
    Healer - Vampire (doesn't use a weapon uses spells that drain life of enemies and heals his team)
    DD - Human Warrior (uses a spear)
    1st DPS - Elf Archer
    2nd DPS - Dwarf Marksmen (uses a gun like normal MMs)
    3rd DPS - Kindred Mage (He has a staff, focuses on DoT attacks)

if you complete this 5 times you get the title "Lionheart Knight"

So like a set 6v6 arena type thing? hrmm interesing....

I kinda lol at the mage being the dot, unless the mm isn't a burst like in FP.
    Also, elf archer? I suppose it's on how s/he's used. Atlas in AoS is more of a healer and small dd, I suppose something like that would be okay, nothing over the top though as a dps, don't want archer class supporters getting ideas -.-

I would somewhat like to see some variation in teams though, like sometimes you get a priest or bard as healer, sometimes the warrior is tank, and have a sin as dps... >.>" facing an npc bard might be interesting....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As long as I'm captain, the rum shall never be gone.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes courtesy of Deltatroopa
  • Ashaw - EyrdaAshaw - Eyrda Posts: 1,127 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Yeah. Basically like a arena thing but vs computers and they are automatically your guys level so you know it will be hard
    Class Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188881

Race Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193701

They know I'm right -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3587381&postcount=43

[SIGPIC]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/1/0/ashaw_siggy_1_by_zerojigoku-d4bsgdu.png[/SIGPIC]
    I dont play Ashaw anymore -_- its a boring class