test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Race/Class Suggestions

Comments

• Ashaw - EyrdaAshaw - Eyrda Posts: 1,127 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    suricatos wrote: »
    some good ideas for new stoneman and dwarfs classes.

*stoneman lancer- "protect others ?,not my style.i will just dig IN and impale anyone who stands in my way" kind of ...hero.a stoneman who instead of a hammer uses a long-sharp-crystal and make meat-kabobs with his enemies.well... to impale someone for good you need a highspeed strike.to get this speed they use the earth to eject them on the enemies.some talent tree ideas;
    ruby-dps,rush knock-back rush some melee skills then rush knock-back rush
    amethyst-support. uses the crystal as energy beacon to cast some helpful energy fields,.
    glass-pvp..reflectting spells ,stun enemies,rush .

*dwarf gadgeteer-"excellent use of magic in the name of science". magi-teck users,teleport enemies where u want them using portal mines. bind a whole army using gravity bombs. or just blast enemies with your spell infused gantlet
    "maybe" talent trees ;
    artifice-pvp.teleport enemies everywhere you want with "portal mines",bind them"gravity bomb" and set guns who fire themselves "auto-turret"
    spirit-dps. "meters away from your enemy you act as you punching him he falls down in pain,you punch again and he goes flying,what the..."use your spell arm and some mana to send kinetic blasts on your enemy.
    downgrade-support. whatever you touch brakes down.melee fighter enfeebling enemies to make any opponent as weak as kittens

i hope you like my ideas, if there is something you don't ...THEN KEEP IT FOR YOURSELF . :eek:

Dwarfs cant use magic... its in the lore of the game.

They are short, tough, thick skinned and have infinite stamina. Wielding deft hands and excellent wisdom, mining and blacksmithing are their strong points.

Often looked down upon, Dwarves have mastered machinery to create innovative inventions that give them an advantage in battle. Although magic may be their weakness, a Dwarf is never an easy battle.

In the world of Eyrda, Dwarves are the most industrious race, giving them a close connection with the Human race who shares their creativity. The Elves however, scorn the Dwarves.

It doesn't exactly say it but I remember reading they cant use magic somewhere.
    Class Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188881

Race Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193701

They know I'm right -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3587381&postcount=43

[SIGPIC]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/1/0/ashaw_siggy_1_by_zerojigoku-d4bsgdu.png[/SIGPIC]
    I dont play Ashaw anymore -_- its a boring class
  • ObsessiveP - Storm LegionObsessiveP - Storm Legion Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I have lots of ideas for new classes that would solve a few problems with a few of the races

Ok 1st is the beserker class(humans, dwarves) AXE wielder trades armor for offense though has buffs for thickened skin Rage fuels attacks
    Skill trees
    Anger_ increases the amount of rage gained when attacking and increases the speed and attack of the beserker
    Strength- end skill results in off hand being another weapon double attack but also making some of the attack skill unavailable.
    Endurance- makes the beserker able to last longer in a fight increases evasion and armor rating

Paladin- (stonemen, humans and elves)Maces or hammer wielding Holy warrior uses light magic to defend heal prolong own life or punish enemies with righteous indignation

Skill trees-
    Pure- healing spec
    Enlightened- Buffs and debuffs for the enemies
    Indignation- attack spec using light magic to reduce armor and to blind opponents and to daze them

Shade (kindred) Wand weilding illusionist. Able to alter reality and use the arcane to inflict hexes and spells to turn the tide of battle
    Skill tree
    Illusion- Able to alter reality Casts double images of caster causes stumbling blocks for spell casters and warriors can backfire spells or cause spell caster to lose mana instead of the other outcome. Can soothe warriors into loosing all their rage and make its so they lose the will to fight can cause fear in enemies and make them involuntarly leave the battle
    Arcane- Uses the arcane to boost allies attack and defense projects shields that can protect against either physical or magical damage
    Hexes- Causes pain and sickness amongst enemies can cripple entire groups and slow down attacks and weaken enemies defences without notice

Captains Spear wielder (humans and kindreds) melee warriors who can buff parties and carry the buffs around with them on the battlefield ( buffs in the form of standards or flags)
    Leadership- Cries out shouts in the heat of battle which can make the enemies fear or rallies the allies in bravery against the enemy
    Standards- can be carried into battle or set down for greater effect and then picked up again max 3 standards can be summoned can heal can increase attack can increase mana, or speed or evasion or whatever else you feel desireous to have increased
    Spirit- light healer more of a bandaid in battle cause it is for fast direct healing that does not heal for much but every little bit helps but pvp class with high attack slow attack
  • epicspartanxepicspartanx Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    ok i guss ill be THAT guy to make the first big post -_-

Race :Werewolf
    Class: Lyncanthrope (cant spell)
    Range: Melee
    Weapons : Iron claws (look at wolverine from XMen)
    Masteries : Dark Pysical Earth (only 2 of the 3)
    Classes: Alpha Wolf- Straight Attack power class
    Survivor- Defensive oriented w/ a good self heal on a CD
    Lone Wolf - balance between offensive and defensive skills with a decent self heal thrown in

Race : Fallen Angel (soory stolen idea -_- just a opposite to a prot)
    Class : summoner
    Range : midrange w/ summoned creature as melee
    Weapons : no ideas sorry
    Masteries :dark and light
    Class ideas: Angelic(Light)- buff and heal class w/ angelic like summons
    Fallen(dark)- Attacking w/ monster/demon summons
    Purgatory- balance between the 2 above

will make A back story later so -reserved-
    i dont really want a new class or race, just throwing an idea out on the first page or 2

I think a good wep for the fallen angel would be wings like you start out with some lame plain white wings but the get bettter as you go maybe they have more of stat boosts then the actual attack and maybe each pair has a certain summon that u can only use with that pair of wings equiped
  • UltimaPrim - IllyfueUltimaPrim - Illyfue Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    There was funny ideas in my guild chat, one of them was ... Stonedwarf (if you are smart enough, you will find funny part lol)

But if for the truth
    we should have new race like, ''Humanoid-type''- alien, beast or my smth demonic/angelic ?
  • Isprit - NyosIsprit - Nyos Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    What about a mermaid class?
  • Catlina - Storm LegionCatlina - Storm Legion Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Idk if this was suggested already ( was a bit lazy to read all pages of thread xD ) I have this idea ever since I 1st played this game over more then year ago when it was finally open to public...
    A Psychic class an idea of the name is Psionist ( idk if I spelled it correctly so sorry bad speller )

Backstory:
    The ancient kindred class, that was an aid to vampires in battle, helping them predict their opponents moves, and immobilizing enemies. Using their given powers of telepathy and telekinesis infused with magic, they where the most valued ally to the kindreds Vampires. They where extinct, after they started abusing their powers to control other ppl for their own purpose, and their powers where sealed in a "book of Shylia" by powerfull mages, and thier leader erasing the memories of them and never to been seen again. Their leader was Henry ( yes a big troll ) who gave up his immortality and powers in order to protect whole eryda from abusers of this power. After which he went crazy. The book was well hidden untill one day, mage named ( make up something cool xD ) discovered the book, ( somewhere cool ) and awoken the ancient sealed power of Psionists.

Race: Kindred
    Description:
    They are generly a PvP support class and ally of healers, they specilize in AoE mass control but have extremly low dmg, they make that up in making opponents atk them selfves regenerate mana and shield allies with their telekinetic shields, along with a naturall abilities of prediction, resulting them in having big eva ( or deflection )
    They use Dark and Earth ( earth is actually them trowing massive rocks at enemies with telekinesis ).

Like all classes they have 3 trees:
    Telepath: Is a PvP/curse having wide area of low dark dmg skills with powerfull debuffs, stuns and mana drain.
    Telekinetic: Based on crowd control ( will be tricky for dmg cuz it uses both earth and dark mastery ) Slowing down opponents, ensnaring them ( this is generally a PvP/PvE but all slow effects, ensnaring effects are halved on Players ), and generating long CD powerfull AoE's AKA Stone trowing xD.
    Kinetics: This is a PvE support class, based on powerfull party shields, mana regenration, and other mana related buffs ( incrase dmg by % of ur mana, crit chance and Eva because they can predict opponents atk ) this tree kinda has a story that can explain it like having a mental link with allies while reading minds of opponents they can protect allies with telekinetic shields, while sending them images of opponents next atks so they can evade them easy, or finding weak spots on enemy so allies can crit.

They are sort of a mini wind bard but different in fact, that Psionists buffs ( exept crit chance which is greatly increased with a big cd and hard to get, will have something like vamp form thing and chords u need something 1st to obtain it, other buffs are not that strong even when increased )

They will use a weapon something like a crystal ball?
    And have very elegant and reveling gear, cuz they are considered an elite of the kindreds.

Hope u like it xD and sorry for bad spelling again : p

EDIT:
    Forgot to add that they generally evolve around mana and have extremly low hp, their evasion and accuracy are how ever big and their defense variets with from use of different shields, they also posses a few dot skills, when they terrorize minds of others. They also have slow cast time ( they need to concentrate to activate skills ). Also names are just put cant find anything good that can relate to that, and their shield use needs to be explained trough each shield ( they would have more then 1 ).
  • Frostum - IllyfueFrostum - Illyfue Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    how about a researcher class????

O_o LOVE IT!!

Something like, does any1 here watch fairy tail.? Well like archive magic from the weird guy in lamia scale.

For all of you who Dont watch it, its like computer magic. Acts like a comp and this guy can look up everything (all the know ledge of the world) in a magic-generated comp. As well as attack with it.

Right after writing this i realised how tired i am. 😪
    Not gonna delete bcuz im too lazy. Just ignore this.
  • Nyxa - Storm LegionNyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    O_o LOVE IT!!

Something like, does any1 here watch fairy tail.? Well like archive magic from the weird guy in lamia scale.

For all of you who Dont watch it, its like computer magic. Acts like a comp and this guy can look up everything (all the know ledge of the world) in a magic-generated comp. As well as attack with it.

Right after writing this i realised how tired i am. ��
    Not gonna delete bcuz im too lazy. Just ignore this.

not gonna delete this, it made me laugh :D
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Frostum - IllyfueFrostum - Illyfue Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    not gonna delete this, it made me laugh :D

Your such a meanie nyxa XD
  • agentofdoomagentofdoom Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    In MMOs My favorite thing to see is a class that uses Axes.
    In Forsaken world my favorite class has been Vampire, Why? because of the talent tree Variety. The Vampire class, to me, seems honestly like 3 different classes because you have blood vamps which can build Healer or DPS/Lifesteal, Dark, or Fire. They all have their perks and i always have this overwhelming desire to restat or make another so I have different ones. It makes it very fun for me.

However, I prefer Melee, upclose and personal characters and well vamp with charmstrike keeps me entertained for a bit but doesn't quite hold up to par.

I suggest an Axeman Class.

Possible Names: Brute, Executioner, Death Dealer, etc

Possible Talent Focuses:
    Berserker/Assault (Dual Wield): Focuses on Dual Wielding Small Axes to keep a constant stream of damage applied to the enemy. Enhances damage while reducing own defense.
    Element(s): Physical & Wind

Executioner (Two-Handed): Focuses on periodic Massive hits to sunder then enemies defenses. Acts as source of large damage and debuffing the enemies with skills. High Damage High Defense Class (High Damage lacking High DPS due to low attack speed)
    Element(s): Physical & Earth

Tormentor (Dual-Wield/Two-Handed): Focuses on making the enemies death long and painful. Tankiest of the 3 specifications, also the least upfront damage. Majority of skills focus around injuring the enemy causing them to take damage over time.
    Element(s): Earth & Wind

Skill Ideas:
    Slash: Deals 110% of your Attack plus X damage. (Physical Damage)
    Pulverize: Launches a full strength swing at the enemy dealing 220% of your attack. (Earth damage)
    Razor: Deals 105% of your Attack plus X Damage over time. (Wind Damage)

My thought was that these Axeman would be in between Warriors and Assassins. Slightly tankier than assassins while not quite of fierce when it came to pure damage.
  • kabirokabiro Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    try to created a pirate that use chain for combat ;)
  • deathrideathri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    yeah i am sure someone here has suggested it, but i am to lazy to check it out...

So i did think Necromancer??... whut... hmp... if they ever came to game they'd be something like vampires... self healing and stuff, and heal others, but we're talking about necromancers here, they got huge healing powers, they're somewhat more similar to priest, but priest worship the divine godly powers... Necromancers... what do they worship? OMG... oh my god! (I am not sure I think it was something about devils or Evil God?)

So let's see Necromaner,
    - Masters of Dark spiritual powers - They can call for help from the underworld and stuff.
    - Revival, for them a no big deal... Could transform the pet... make pet's, they're the masters of pet taming...
    - There own attack should be slow... slowest in game- and some fast attacks to ...
    - AoE could have some i guess, something coming from the ground and trying to eat the opponent?
    - There hp shouldn't be to high, I've heard Necromancers are fairly weak..
    - How high should the mana use be? extreme, they summon freakin' monsters to help them... and mana cap should be high, maybe as high as mage or even higher...

wanna add this:
    - if it could feast of another dead things... well that's just eww! rather make it so it feasts of it's own servants for self healing. and the servants could feast from other dead stuff... like zombies!

a system could be made

Necromancer: can have maximum of amount of 8 small servants all weak and kind of useless alone, but together works really well... and the more skills u get further in game can u just simply transform the servants into 1 huge monster monster or 2-3 powerful servants... with there own special abilities...

I can't stop thinking of how funny it could be a if a necromancer could summon a huge boss... to epic to think

they are the priest's of darkness, worshiper of evil? so u could make so it could revive it self in any place(not pvp arena's)

when we have all that the result is... some kind healing similar as vampires, feasting from others, dark form of a priest... evil or rather said dark kind of mage... and spirit master...

well kinda hard to imagine... let's make it funny and make it Lolita young boy/girl with black/white gothic clothing :)
  • Nyxa - Storm LegionNyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    deathri wrote: »
    yeah i am sure someone here has suggested it, but i am to lazy to check it out...

So i did think Necromancer??... whut... hmp... if they ever came to game they'd be something like vampires... self healing and stuff, and heal others, but we're talking about necromancers here, they got huge healing powers, they're somewhat more similar to priest, but priest worship the divine godly powers... Necromancers... what do they worship? OMG... oh my god! (I am not sure I think it was something about devils or Evil God?)

So let's see Necromaner,
    - Masters of Dark spiritual powers - They can call for help from the underworld and stuff.
    - Revival, for them a no big deal... Could transform the pet... make pet's, they're the masters of pet taming...
    - There own attack should be slow... slowest in game- and some fast attacks to ...
    - AoE could have some i guess, something coming from the ground and trying to eat the opponent?
    - There hp shouldn't be to high, I've heard Necromancers are fairly weak..
    - How high should the mana use be? extreme, they summon freakin' monsters to help them... and mana cap should be high, maybe as high as mage or even higher...

I can't stop thinking of how funny it could be a if a necromancer could summon a huge boss... to epic to think

but we have a TON of necromancers in here already, have you seen the number of outdated threads that have been brought back to life :D

*yes this is meant as a joke*
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • deathrideathri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    but we have a TON of necromancers in here already, have you seen the number of outdated threads that have been brought back to life :D

*yes this is meant as a joke*

ahh sorry, new in forum, been in game for barely 2 weeks...

maybe the necromancer could be special... wait i'll add something more, i don't thing it's been suggested before for necromancer, if it is, so grr!:mad:
  • DearthReap - IllyfueDearthReap - Illyfue Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Since i can't edit my post, or just i got no clue how to do so...
    But I'd like to add something extra...
    Yes weapon choice, how should the weapons of the Necromancer look like? Should it be a staff as the Mage(I wonder why we call it a mage, it got just elemental spells, mostly, should be more spells, vampires got more skills compared to a mage!) so no Mage looking staff...
    And really who'd want a Evil ugly looking Necromancer with a head skull staff and ugly face:(

Make the necromancer Small like a Dwarf, rather say it's a child... since yeah Necromancers don't age xD, to make it bit funny, as for the weapon it might as well be a "Polygon Star", maybe make it so it's in both hands... or make it like a staff, but on top a Polygon Star...

Fashion choice should be some mix... for the male it should be some kind of dark Gothic and and mix of Kindred...

For female, it should also resemble what the female dwarf uses as the cloth called Queen Gala, i am not sure what that it's called though...

Now yes, the Chains... they should be around the Necromancers, for some kind of control, they're all was there -.-, u don't have to buy them, all was there!, for something like controlling them, and not seeking the evil...

Now yes they should be there own kind of race, or Humans and elf's...

Now yes a story... What about something like:

Sent to the depths of hell, by the Gods, but once again they came back to the world of living, by the permission of the gods. No one knows why they've been allowed to once again come to this world. They're hated by everyone, even there own ally, never the less, they don't care, there only task which was given by the Gods, was to get rid of the ones needed to get rid of...

Reborn into this world, "The Necromancers" Shall once again shaken fear into there enemies, The Necromancers minions or it self won't show any mercy when they kill!

well came u p with something like that... sorry for my bad English xD
  • geisterkatzegeisterkatze Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I have always wondered why we don't have dwarven warriors or priests. To me these are typical dwarven classes. And it should be a lot easier to implement than completely new classes since both classes are already available in the game.
    If one does not want to copy the priest directly a class that works with runes could be a good and unique substitute.
    An engineer that uses machines - both offensive (sentry guns anyone? or mechanical drones?) and defensive/supportive (mechanical shields?) - would be another unique class that would go well with the dwarven lore.
  • ringmaster2012ringmaster2012 Posts: 0
    edited June 2012
    I am an animal lover and lately EVERY game I've played requires you to buy the class. The vampire doesn't count in my opinion because you can only turn into a bat I believe and I want the ability to turn into a wolf, beat, etc. Is there anyone out there who agrees
  • Larxann - LionheartLarxann - Lionheart Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Race: Angels
    Class:I dunno lol what about an elementalist? Or um..a monk. And yeah the Necromancer is a good one, With a scythe:D What about um special elite Godly servants :o I dunno something cool and mystical.
    I think you should add at least one more class to the dwarves.
    Sorry too tired can't think right now.
    On hiatus- Dragon Nest(6), WoW(2)
    Active- Forsaken world(10), Perfect world(4)
    Going to get-Aion(4), GW2(6)
  • NikIaus - Storm LegionNikIaus - Storm Legion Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I think wanmei is planing to release a werewolf class at some time, last time I checked assassins use daggers and not claws. http://shenmo.wanmei.com/
    http://event51.wanmei.com/shenmo/201205/newcard/index.htm
  • Varimyth - EyrdaVarimyth - Eyrda Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Id like a paladin type class (sword+ shield) and/or a Archer class ...personally think we have enough races as is and we still only have 1 class options for 2 races as is
  • Equivalent - IllyfueEquivalent - Illyfue Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I think wanmei is planing to release a werewolf class at some time, last time I checked assassins use daggers and not claws. http://shenmo.wanmei.com/
    http://event51.wanmei.com/shenmo/201205/newcard/index.htm

...Those claws are Assassin Gloves, and there are multiples of them in-game already.
  • yosiasyosias Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    a stoneman ranged class
    could be like a torret, and trees could be between being a "machine gun", some sort of aoe or artillery xD

and a scavenger for dwarfs, for close combat :P
    Isock-Soul marksman since 2011
    Tlatsotsonki-light bard
  • frogwhistlerfrogwhistler Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Boromir has a couple of ideas:D

mordor.gif
  • AryaBrisng - Storm LegionAryaBrisng - Storm Legion Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i honestly wouldnt mind seeing a dwarf spell caster or a dwarf assassin or even a halfling/hybred race with its own unique traits an skills
  • Leilanna - LionheartLeilanna - Lionheart Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    New Race: The Fallen,
    Fallen Angels

Classes:
    Demon, Dealer, Reaper (possible Kindred class as well).

Demon: Mage/Melee hybrid
    Weapon: Spear

Dealer: Debuffer/Manna and health Stealer
    Weapon: (not yet determined)

Reaper: Compounded damage over time
    Weapon: Scythe
  • DarkGetsuga - LionheartDarkGetsuga - Lionheart Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Not gonna read every page to check what has been said, so, here goes and excuse me if something has been mentioned to death already:

2 new classes, 1 for stonemen and 1 for dwarves.
    Reason: Dwarves and Stonemen both have only 1 possible class. All stonemen are prots and all dwarves are MMs. Not enough variety among the race.

Dwarf:
    Engineer

Could make engineer like a summoner class. Call forth, or in this case, craft machinery to attack with. Mechanic could be another but its sort of the same thing as engineer I guess.

Stonemen:
    Paladin

Common enough class, I am sure everyone has heard of a paladin before, sword and shield, some heavy armor, sort of like prot, but I mean, like, a paladin could be a sort of mix between prot and warrior.

Also, 1 new race and 2 new classes for it, female chars only for this race.
    Reason: Stonemen are male only. Balances it out to have a female only race as well.

I cant, for the life of me, think of a name for a new race at 5am in the morning, but I can easily think of some possible classes:

Warlock (ranged aoe)
    Necromancer/Witch/etc (Debuffer, DoTs like with acid and stuff)
    Summoner (In the case that dwarf engineer is dropped or changed to something else)
    Spiritualist (Buff orientated class)
    Death reaper (Melee scythe, and oh GODS PWE if you choose this PLEASE change the class name to something else, but this is all I can come up with to call it ATM)
    And finally, again, I have no idea on a name for the class, but a melee AoE class would be GR8. So far only main aoeers are Mage and MM. Every class has an AoE or 2, but melee classes are scarce as it is, and they dont have the AoEing ability the long ranges do. Something like a berzerker who attacks all enemies swinging his axe/sword/hammer or whatever around would be a welcome addition (Probably not for a female only race but maybe for kindred/human. I think it is too big of a contrast to make it an elf class).

All I got for the moment
  • DearthReap - IllyfueDearthReap - Illyfue Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    What about
    Mystic's - Own race(female) Healers, Spirit Master, Buffs
    Defender - (Stonemn-this could add as a female 1) Huge HP, Huge Defense, Low firepower, epic Buffs?
    Demonic Priest - (Kindred?) Better heals then vampire... Dark healing and stuff
    Chaser - (Elf, Dwarf, Humans?) Range, abilities to freeze, stun, and more... in huge distance

something like that...
  • tsunamltsunaml Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ok i guss ill be THAT guy to make the first big post -_-

Race :Werewolf
    Class: Lyncanthrope (cant spell)
    Range: Melee
    Weapons : Iron claws (look at wolverine from XMen)
    Masteries : Dark Pysical Earth (only 2 of the 3)
    Classes: Alpha Wolf- Straight Attack power class
    Survivor- Defensive oriented w/ a good self heal on a CD
    Lone Wolf - balance between offensive and defensive skills with a decent self heal thrown in

Race : Fallen Angel (soory stolen idea -_- just a opposite to a prot)
    Class : summoner
    Range : midrange w/ summoned creature as melee
    Weapons : no ideas sorry
    Masteries :dark and light
    Class ideas: Angelic(Light)- buff and heal class w/ angelic like summons
    Fallen(dark)- Attacking w/ monster/demon summons
    Purgatory- balance between the 2 above

will make A back story later so -reserved-
    i dont really want a new class or race, just throwing an idea out on the first page or 2

Wolves <3 I hope they make it happen! omg *_* <3<3

Not sure if there has been also suggested but:

Undead - not like kindred, but really undead. Like necromancer or something, that can revive dead and have minions

Class like Druid would be awesome, using nature forces (healing, summoning vines, spirits, maybe even wolves, bears, foxes.. )
  • TrollMonster - Storm LegionTrollMonster - Storm Legion Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Elved Archer, elves feel incomplete without archers. And. And maybe a summoner. A lycan race would be nice, and a paladin-like class.
  • Blank_Spac - LionheartBlank_Spac - Lionheart Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Not much else to say, i want a melee healer badddd, paladin like to put it simply.