test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Player Appreciation Month

Comments

• chrystaleigh88chrystaleigh88 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Never seen anything like this in the 10 years playing MMO's... truly sad. /jokes on us I guess
  • Brim_McRoy - EyrdaBrim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I dont care about the sales... or the fashion... or the movies.... or the prizes...

I WANT TO SEE WHO WON THE STORY LINE COMPETITION :D:mad::D:mad::D
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashaw - EyrdaAshaw - Eyrda Posts: 1,127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I dont care about the sales... or the fashion... or the movies.... or the prizes...

Agreed :P
    Class Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188881

Race Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193701

They know I'm right -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3587381&postcount=43

[SIGPIC]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/1/0/ashaw_siggy_1_by_zerojigoku-d4bsgdu.png[/SIGPIC]
    I dont play Ashaw anymore -_- its a boring class
  • lokisdottirlokisdottir Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2012

You will see....

When we reveal the others...
    edited May 2012
    You will see....

you come to us and ask of of patience...

I come to you with my hammer and say... ok i will wait -uses hammer as a bench-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyxa - Storm LegionNyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    you come to us and ask of of patience...

I come to you with my hammer and say... ok i will wait -uses hammer as a bench-

don't make me get my banhammer

hammertimese.jpg
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
    edited May 2012
    don't make me get my banhammer

hammertimese.jpg

mines bigger

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Overlord_king - EyrdaOverlord_king - Eyrda Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Oh please ban this fool :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thori - Storm LegionThori - Storm Legion Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You will see....

When will that be? Thori's all nervous ;_;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    When will that be? Thori's all nervous ;_;

probably a little later this week, have to get everything all in line for the posts. Winners are already chosen for the stories, it was hard there were some really really good ones ^^
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm LegionCuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Loki! *grabs* How come there was no maintenance yesterday? :eek:
  • Thori - Storm LegionThori - Storm Legion Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    probably a little later this week, have to get everything all in line for the posts. Winners are already chosen for the stories, it was hard there were some really really good ones ^^

That's awesome, thank you for answering me so fast Loki :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Oh please ban this fool :p

COME ON HES ASKING YOU TO BAN HIMSELF!!!:rolleyes:

and hope i placed well at the least :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashaw - EyrdaAshaw - Eyrda Posts: 1,127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    and hope i placed well at the least :D[/QUOTE]

If you didn't place well... then who did :O

I kinda... *cough* alot *cough* like your story.
    Class Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188881

Race Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193701

They know I'm right -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3587381&postcount=43

[SIGPIC]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/1/0/ashaw_siggy_1_by_zerojigoku-d4bsgdu.png[/SIGPIC]
    I dont play Ashaw anymore -_- its a boring class
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Thanks for the player appreciation GMs by nerfing my arena gear so that right now I wasted 6D to purchase it and even more to transfer. Ty again for this absolute incredible ninja change when I clearly purchased and transferred the gear with a different base.

Fantastic.
    edited May 2012
    Thanks for the player appreciation GMs by nerfing my arena gear so that right now I wasted 6D to purchase it and even more to transfer. Ty again for this absolute incredible ninja change when I clearly purchased and transferred the gear with a different base.

Fantastic.

Yup, it was all me, definitely not a change that came from China. I did it just to make you, specifically, angry too.

It work?
  • Aishleen - EyrdaAishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I like this update minus the botting it's gonna kill the game :( Why you had to add it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    I like this update minus the botting it's gonna kill the game :( Why you had to add it?

again I say...

Yup, it was all me, definitely not a change that came from China. I did it just to make you, specifically, angry too.

It work?
    edited May 2012
    Sorry if I misunderstand all of this thing then o.o but weren't we supposed to be getting the bot previous patch? And I thought you guys removed it on purpose to not ruin the game? Like how Antus fruit was removed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arizll - EyrdaArizll - Eyrda Posts: 1,551 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Sorry if I misunderstand all of this thing then o.o but weren't we supposed to be getting the bot previous patch? And I thought you guys removed it on purpose to not ruin the game? Like how Antus fruit was removed.

Bastos and Dan bots 24/7 anyway and don't get banned repeatedly despite reports. If anything it only evens out the playing field.
    edited May 2012

We had nothing to do with the Antus fruit, that was just not functionality we could have because it was set up with a different Chinese company.

We held it back so they could put *some* limitation on it (making it so only Lv60+ could use it), but it was going to happen one way or the other ^^

Think of it this way: on the plus side it will get more unbound runes into the market.

I also think you guys are being a little alarmist. The Combat Assist doesn't give you super powers. You'll still kill things about the same as you did before (and probably a little slower) so it's not like people can rampantly kill steal with their AoEs. If you want it to party, it will automatically allow that so even if someone is botting "your" area...just invite them to group and then let them rack up some free kills for you.

Basically it boils down to...it's a nifty tool, but not necessary. If you personally don't want to use it then don't use it, but the people who do use it probably won't impact your playing all that much.
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm LegionCuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I think.... people are complaining just because they got to have something to complain about. I think its a good update.
    edited May 2012
    I think.... people are complaining just because they got to have something to complain about. I think its a good update.

lol, I know. This week=complain about the update. Next week=complain we never give you guys updates. It's the way of the world. Just wanted to point out to Aishleen that the CA isn't as bad as people are making it out to be.
  • nalensmommynalensmommy Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    lol, I know. This week=complain about the update. Next week=complain we never give you guys updates. It's the way of the world. Just wanted to point out to Aishleen that the CA isn't as bad as people are making it out to be.

Its not bad really. I am using it to do my orders. I have 3 sons to tend to so i rarely do my dragon orders or bounties..This has helped me greatly and i thank the GM's for that. It is also going to help me free up time that i do spend on those orders to help guildies instead. Spend 5+ hours doing orders and bounties or do it while i afk train and then have a day free to run instances and help out friends.. I think it was a good idea for those who have other things to do and can't sit here all the time and do everything in the game :)

~*~ Thank you FW for giving me to level IV's last night ;) Bloodstone IV and Azurecloud IV for praying never received something like that before.... FOR THE WIN~*~
  • WerePetar - IllyfueWerePetar - Illyfue Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    We had nothing to do with the Antus fruit, that was just not functionality we could have because it was set up with a different Chinese company.

We held it back so they could put *some* limitation on it (making it so only Lv60+ could use it), but it was going to happen one way or the other ^^

Think of it this way: on the plus side it will get more unbound runes into the market.

I also think you guys are being a little alarmist. The Combat Assist doesn't give you super powers. You'll still kill things about the same as you did before (and probably a little slower) so it's not like people can rampantly kill steal with their AoEs. If you want it to party, it will automatically allow that so even if someone is botting "your" area...just invite them to group and then let them rack up some free kills for you.

Basically it boils down to...it's a nifty tool, but not necessary. If you personally don't want to use it then don't use it, but the people who do use it probably won't impact your playing all that much.
    i wouldnt be bad if would work on pvp servers only now all spots in traning will be full of bots and there is nothing we can do about it on pve servers
    edited May 2012
    i wouldnt be bad if would work on pvp servers only now all spots in traning will be full of bots and there is nothing we can do about it on pve servers

realm hop? go find things out in the world instead of the training grounds?
  • WerePetar - IllyfueWerePetar - Illyfue Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i would kill them in world but half of them are wrong mobs so they dont count for quests. only in traning zone they are all good mobs so it goes a lot slower in world then in traning zone becuse a lot more mobs in traning zone and they all count for quests at least thets how did work before
    edited May 2012
    i would kill them in world but half of them are wrong mobs so they dont count for quests. only in traning zone they are all good mobs so it goes a lot slower in world then in traning zone becuse a lot more mobs in traning zone and they all count for quests at least thets how did work before

The CA can be set to only pick out mobs you have quests for, so for that it would actually be much more useful to get out of the training grounds. Again, I encourage people to actually LOOK at the system before condemning it. I think you'll find the devs took a lot of these complaints to heart and built a system that is pretty smart (though not as smart as an actual player ofc)
    edited May 2012
    How does that work? I think it's bugged because of Chinese Names or something on their server - I can't type anything to include mobs in the list

EDIT: nvm you type IN the box with text.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    How does that work? I think it's bugged because of Chinese Names or something on their server - I can't type anything to include mobs in the list

EDIT: nvm you type IN the box with text.

lol, was about to say it's working fine for me, slaughtered mobs all night long =p