test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Teleportion

icereikazicereikaz Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Suggestion Box
I have a suggestion where I think it would shorten teleportation times when doing Guild Base Quests. My idea is to be able to teleport anywhere from the guild base. For example, say one person takes a quest from "Construction Manager" and needs to go to "Gloomy Forest" I suggest having that option from the teleportation crystal along with all the other places one would need to go. (i.e.: Sea of Oblivion, Lunagrant Woodlands, Gloomy Forest, Hazed Wilderness, Sleeping Jungle, Nightfall Citadel.)

I believe this would shorten the load times for doing quests and going where one would need to go. :)

Thanks for reading/looking.

Ice Reikaz
Post edited by icereikaz on

Comments

• Faust - EyrdaFaust - Eyrda Posts: 922 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    icereikaz wrote: »
    I have a suggestion where I think it would shorten teleportation times when doing Guild Base Quests. My idea is to be able to teleport anywhere from the guild base. For example, say one person takes a quest from "Construction Manager" and needs to go to "Gloomy Forest" I suggest having that option from the teleportation crystal along with all the other places one would need to go. (i.e.: Sea of Oblivion, Lunagrant Woodlands, Gloomy Forest, Hazed Wilderness, Sleeping Jungle, Nightfall Citadel.)

I believe this would shorten the load times for doing quests and going where one would need to go. :)

Thanks for reading/looking.

Ice Reikaz

...shorten teleport times..
    teleport:
    Trash will always be trash, no matter how well it dresses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashaw - EyrdaAshaw - Eyrda Posts: 1,127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    This could happen, but here is one reason it wont

Here it is, when you teleport from your guild base it costs nothing. When you teleport from 1 place to another, it usually costs something. This system is to try and keep players that are to low of a level for the monsters there. Although, they keep it cheap for all players, this system does 2 things.

1)What i said above, keeps low level out.

2)Help you identify what map will have the harder monsters. So if you see one for 10 copper and one for 20 copper. You know the 20 copper has the higher level monsters.
    Class Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188881

Race Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193701

They know I'm right -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3587381&postcount=43

[SIGPIC]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/1/0/ashaw_siggy_1_by_zerojigoku-d4bsgdu.png[/SIGPIC]
    I dont play Ashaw anymore -_- its a boring class
  • Frostum - IllyfueFrostum - Illyfue Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    This could happen, but here is one reason it wont

Here it is, when you teleport from your guild base it costs nothing. When you teleport from 1 place to another, it usually costs something. This system is to try and keep players that are to low of a level for the monsters there. Although, they keep it cheap for all players, this system does 2 things.

1)What i said above, keeps low level out.

2)Help you identify what map will have the harder monsters. So if you see one for 10 copper and one for 20 copper. You know the 20 copper has the higher level monsters.

Basicly, a gold sink. The only way to prevent wild inflation.
  • zengarazengara Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Basicly, a gold sink. The only way to prevent wild inflation.

Tbh I still dont get why they have costs on teleport. 10-20 copper cant be a gold sink when you get like 10 soul gold when your lvl 10 and 50 soul gold when your 20
    I like your idea, but didnt they already do that?
    I am pretty sure that you can tele to any crystal/waypoint out there.
  • Ashaw - EyrdaAshaw - Eyrda Posts: 1,127 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    It is like 1/10 of soul coins from life in the harbor quest at level 20. If you can't afford it then just do a quest... Seriously not that big of deal.
    Class Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188881

Race Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193701

They know I'm right -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3587381&postcount=43

[SIGPIC]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/1/0/ashaw_siggy_1_by_zerojigoku-d4bsgdu.png[/SIGPIC]
    I dont play Ashaw anymore -_- its a boring class
  • Varnania - EyrdaVarnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    true notice right now they have removed all soul gold cost from each zone other then start zone how do you guys tell any more