test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vote for unify all Servers

blackworld1blackworld1 Posts: 10 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Suggestion Box
We dont Find Players to made the instance. Its whill bee nice to unify all server in 1
Post edited by blackworld1 on

Comments

• Battista - IllyfueBattista - Illyfue Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    if you are serious, plz share your solutions for different markets, PvE/PvP, Arenascores, Rift and so on...
  • Ginius - IllyfueGinius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well that's what you get for playing on Nyos :D

But on a serious note, even if population is quite high on Illyfue, Eyrda, Storm,.. with Tera, Diablo3 (today) and GW2 coming next, I can foresee the population of those decreasing, and something might have to be done if we don't want to have ghost town servers..:o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • Taliesin - EyrdaTaliesin - Eyrda Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    All servers should have been merged into one from the day this game went live.
    The game's been dead from the start compared to China servers, and with D3/TERA/GW2 etc this game is just gonna keep getting deader. Doesn't help that the game plays itself either.
    if you are serious, plz share your solutions for different markets, PvE/PvP, Arenascores, Rift and so on...

Irrelevant.

They'd have to wipe IR to merge servers without bugging it out, the rest will even itself out on its own.
  • MeowHeals - EyrdaMeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Ever thought about the difference in timezones?....
  • zengarazengara Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I like the idea, but would be cool to switch server like once free and after that it cost money or something.
    Instead of starting all over in a new server?
  • nightwolf200nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    you'd have to make gt, fk, any high exp giving mini quest instances, and nc all day events and when i say all day i mean from 00:00 server time to 23:59 server time
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • Nyxa - Storm LegionNyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    already been stated that it will not happen
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Faust - EyrdaFaust - Eyrda Posts: 922 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    All servers should have been merged into one from the day this game went live.
    The game's been dead from the start compared to China servers, and with D3/TERA/GW2 etc this game is just gonna keep getting deader. Doesn't help that the game plays itself either.

Irrelevant.

They'd have to wipe IR to merge servers without bugging it out, the rest will even itself out on its own.

i'm sorry, what?
    you sure you play on Eyrda?
    PvE players come to eyrda, bringing vast amounts of gold and gems etc to the whatever name they call the merg'd server, devaluing everything in the server to the point where gold is worthless. are you dumb enough to not understand that b asic fundamental of economics? this is not the first time i've made this counter argument to such a blatant obliviousness of the problems a merge would cause. yeah, gw2/d3/tera will steal a lot of players. that means PWE will have to be competitive. but the only way that'll happen is to make the cash shop affect gameplay far less.
    Trash will always be trash, no matter how well it dresses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    i'm sorry, what?
    you sure you play on Eyrda?
    PvE players come to eyrda, bringing vast amounts of gold and gems etc to the whatever name they call the merg'd server, devaluing everything in the server to the point where gold is worthless. are you dumb enough to not understand that b asic fundamental of economics? this is not the first time i've made this counter argument to such a blatant obliviousness of the problems a merge would cause. yeah, gw2/d3/tera will steal a lot of players. that means PWE will have to be competitive. but the only way that'll happen is to make the cash shop affect gameplay far less.

While I'd agree with you if this was a different game - stfu, FW's economy is completely unstable, and the game is 100x crappier than it would be if they'd have started out with only 1 or 2 servers.

If you want to ***** about economy, then ***** at PWE for their stupid boxes or other cash related events ruining the economy EVERY SINGLE WEEK.

Problem is PWE are cheapskates, don't want to invest in good hardware and connection. It's much more profitable to open a buunch of ghost towns on **** hardware.
  • Faust - EyrdaFaust - Eyrda Posts: 922 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    While I'd agree with you if this was a different game - stfu, FW's economy is completely unstable, and the game is 100x crappier than it would be if they'd have started out with only 1 or 2 servers.

If you want to ***** about economy, then ***** at PWE for their stupid boxes or other cash related events ruining the economy EVERY SINGLE WEEK.

Problem is PWE are cheapskates, don't want to invest in good hardware and connection. It's much more profitable to open a buunch of ghost towns on **** hardware.

the bold'd etc resized is what i just told you. also
    [email protected] stfu. what are you, 12? do you have any understanding of economics? or inflation? notice why no one else is trying to refute what i'm saying?
    Trash will always be trash, no matter how well it dresses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brim_McRoy - EyrdaBrim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    the bold'd etc resized is what i just told you. also
    [email protected] stfu. what are you, 12? do you have any understanding of economics? or inflation? notice why no one else is trying to refute what i'm saying?

agrreed
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blackworld1blackworld1 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    that is not a problem whit inflation man and exchange money must have only 1 tipe of moneyDolar o Euro and no problem for any 1
  • Ashaw - EyrdaAshaw - Eyrda Posts: 1,127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    NO....

the 1 reason is simple

Event Times... The schedules are made for that time zone.
    Class Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188881

Race Choosing Guide -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=193701

They know I'm right -
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3587381&postcount=43

[SIGPIC]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/1/0/ashaw_siggy_1_by_zerojigoku-d4bsgdu.png[/SIGPIC]
    I dont play Ashaw anymore -_- its a boring class
  • Axym - LionheartAxym - Lionheart Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Maybe Lionheart is just that awesome, but I rarely cannot find a party when I need one, being a lowbie in mgt excluded. But then again, I use WC/guildies to fill party slots, not the T function except for gt.... >.>" you know, like most of the people.

I can't say the same for other servers, especially Euro or Nyos, but I honestly don't see the extreme lack of players. Is it overcrowded like PWI? No, but PWI is like 10 years older, we'll get there.

I'd still like to hear your solution to the high scores, arena points (mostly) guilds/guild bases, Rift territories, event schedule times.... I mean how much more OP would a guild be if all their members happen to be online (because it's say 6:00 pm or so) when the EB bosses go up? Where as another guild it's like 4:00 am... I mean, let's think about this. Also what about pvp vs pve? I personally don't like to get pked when I'm out picked flowers, it's not fun to me, so I'd like to stay in my pve server tyvm.

The economy is a whole other can of worms though. I don't see how merging all teh servers would help stabilize it, unless it'd just bring all the cs'ers together. Not to mention Lionheart even had that whole cat egg fiasco, so on your server they might be worth a bit of coin, here, 50g tops. Given cats aren't nearly as OP any more >.>"....

On the whole, no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As long as I'm captain, the rum shall never be gone.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes courtesy of Deltatroopa
  • Varnania - EyrdaVarnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    stated many times before no server merge quit chatting it up
    edited June 2012
    Add more times and merge. Problem solved.
  • Phantasmag - EyrdaPhantasmag - Eyrda Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i like that they are not unified b/c i feel it's easier to make friends in your server. whats the point of meeting people you can't later regroup with if you really happened to find someone you liked/ didn't find absolutely annoying...
  • xtroboredxtrobored Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    There's a simple solution - merge them but lock out any form of selling from 'visiting' players. They could not trade/vend/auction.

They could play normally otherwise though and farm stuff on other servers as well as do instances.

It's irrational however not to have some form of merge when there's servers that are practically dead. It's leaving players out in the cold, and will slowly kill the game as those servers are abandoned. At the very least all the european ones should be merged with Illyfue.

I would personally merge them all and allow full ability to trade, but some die hards do love their imaginary economies.
  • Frostum - IllyfueFrostum - Illyfue Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Theres been a lot of threads about this....
    Nixa said its not happening
    Everytime its diacussed we have the exact same thing.
    Stop opening threads like this fgs. Merge aint going to happen so why bother.
  • Nyxa - Storm LegionNyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Theres been a lot of threads about this....
    Nixa said its not happening
    Everytime its diacussed we have the exact same thing.
    Stop opening threads like this fgs. Merge aint going to happen so why bother.

Thanks Frost

and yes it has been stated and answered in 11 threads this is not going to happen, even crabclaw stated that last year

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=227241&highlight=server+merge
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe