test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Territory Wars Reset

2»

Comments

• xtankzxxtankzx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    When will the alliance system get fixed so ally's can work together to attack or defend lands just curious?
  • nalensmommynalensmommy Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    NOW I have a question. I know that were were supposedly able to join another rift of those with like statues... Are we going to be able to do that or not yet?

Thank you for fixing the present issues

^_^
  • grusui2grusui2 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Just cause they don't pvp doesn't mean they don't need lol what they do need or don't is for them to decide. And my argument is not crappy it's a valid one for the majority of a pve server. I could give a f if the runes will be or not difficult to get i have 2x chars whit lvl 3 wings and more then enough mastery and ress so those runes won't make such a difference.

But i guess i should have just not said anything....ohh well nice job PWE system is flawless. Hope by 2020 all will have a lvl 5 advance rune.

Have a nice day!!!

let me spell it for you:

PvE (since mmorpg exists) = a server where you can do your questing, farming, without being killed by others, NOT avoiding PVP events
    the others stated pretty well when they gave as example arena gear
    in your dumb opinion, they should put arena gear as reward at events such as Light of Sage, right?
    i abtain myself from not insulting you more...

imo is a good system but again the stupid reward system... haven't you learned your lesson from the previous rewards? how can you split 6 purples to 200 people? or 10 licenses to 10 people? it's idiotic
  • UnitAkira - LionheartUnitAkira - Lionheart Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i understand the reasons for no rift this weekend etc ..but a little something in the guilds funds to smooth over the lost of gaining a few diamonds would be nice .. i know that's asking way too much but it would of been quite helpful since rift is a main player in keeping the guild funds stocked up .
  • _Cronos - Storm Legion_Cronos - Storm Legion Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    grusui2 wrote: »
    let me spell it for you:

PvE (since mmorpg exists) = a server where you can do your questing, farming, without being killed by others, NOT avoiding PVP events
    the others stated pretty well when they gave as example arena gear
    in your dumb opinion, they should put arena gear as reward at events such as Light of Sage, right?
    i abtain myself from not insulting you more...

imo is a good system but again the stupid reward system... haven't you learned your lesson from the previous rewards? how can you split 6 purples to 200 people? or 10 licenses to 10 people? it's idiotic

either my english is really bad or u need to learn to read.
    ohh and btw : PVE=player vs. environment meaning pvp is optional. And in all games that have the PVE feature pvp doesn't offer any advantage over pve. Example: from same company: PWI .
    I guess i have to say it again maybe this time u will understand:this system doesn't boder me as an individual cause i do IR so will eventually get what i need/want. I was only thinking about the ones that don't. Now if that means i am an idiot. Then i am ok whit that.
    Have a nice day!!!
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm LegionCuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    either my english is really bad or u need to learn to read.
    ohh and btw : PVE=player vs. environment meaning pvp is optional. And in all games that have the PVE feature pvp doesn't offer any advantage over pve. Example: from same company: PWI .
    I guess i have to say it again maybe this time u will understand:this system doesn't boder me as an individual cause i do IR so will eventually get what i need/want. I was only thinking about the ones that don't. Now if that means i am an idiot. Then i am ok whit that.
    Have a nice day!!!

pvp IS optional..
  • Aishleen - EyrdaAishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    There are certain things in PWI available only from PvPing, such as the tournament helmet. Now, are we done yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    yes we are ohh and that helm is avaiable from packs too .

Have a nice day!!:)
    edited May 2012
    Not to mention did you see what they say about White Runes? Even if it's Engrish, it says something about improving PvP capabilities. Why would a complete carebear that avoids any sort of PvP even IR want them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    yes we are ohh and that helm is avaiable from packs too .

Have a nice day!!:)
    Have fun completing the cube of fate without forced PKing in certain rooms in PWI.

The venomancer scrolls that come from Dragon Temple (= forced PvP) are from packs too? :rolleyes:

Cut the ****.

You can play fine without runes in PvE, what's your problem exactly? You don't need a maxed out char if you don't PvP, it's as simple as that.
  • Zaviere - Storm LegionZaviere - Storm Legion Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I just want all my Bard's skills to be pretty...

Is that so much to ask? :C

lol80naturefornyosrhapsodyofwindfml
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/watch?v=S3bRPHPQsOs (copy-able text link)
  • Thori - Storm LegionThori - Storm Legion Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    But either way, if you don't like to PvP, why even think about Advanced Runes? Not like you can't complete ToK without them or any PvE. So seriously drop this crappy argument. PvErs don't need runes. At all.

Ohai. I'm a PvE Light/Wind Bard. If I no has runes, I no has shiny bubbles for my party. I no as good as a solo healer. I no has increased attack buff.
    I don't expect you to understand though. You're from a PvP server, I'm sure you have more Water Bards than any other...

PvE players DO need Runes. We need them for our skills, just because we're on a different server doesn't make us less needing. Light Dyos tree is built FOR PvE practically!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Ohai. I'm a PvE Light/Wind Bard. If I no has runes, I no has shiny bubbles for my party. I no as good as a solo healer. I no has increased attack buff.
    I don't expect you to understand though. You're from a PvP server, I'm sure you have more Water Bards than any other...

PvE players DO need Runes. We need them for our skills, just because we're on a different server doesn't make us less needing. Light Dyos tree is built FOR PvE practically!
    CC immunity on self-heal and an AoE bubble that lasts for 6 hits at max energy is PvE? That's exactly what light bards were missing in PvP...

If you mean you can't PvE without the max energy bubble (at 1 energy you get 2-hit bubble), then I don't know what to tell you. I completed every instance and killed every mob and world boss without runes.

And you need them for your skills, I know that. You don't need those skills to complete PvE, on the other hand.
    edited May 2012
    CC immunity on self-heal and an AoE bubble that lasts for 6 hits at max energy is PvE? That's exactly what light bards were missing in PvP...

If you mean you can't PvE without the max energy bubble (at 1 energy you get 2-hit bubble), then I don't know what to tell you. I completed every instance and killed every mob and world boss without runes.

And you need them for your skills, I know that. You don't need those skills to complete PvE, on the other hand.

Actually the bubble is quite useless in PvP unless timed perfectly.

And no, I'm a solo healer. I could do my job fine without the bubble but with it? Efficiency and practicality.

I don't need skills to complete PvE? Okay. I'll go do a dungeon and not use a single skill. Let's see how that goes, shall we?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    I said you don't need those skills. How about Magic Purge, lv65 mage skill? 100% useless in PvE. I wouldn't need that skill to complete PvE.

About the bubble, in arena for example, the Bubble can be timed perfectly before the fight starts because you can cast in the buff room. Makes anyone in party survive initial gank especially from sins (more so if they jump you, you can use the Solo of Light with 35 pts while CC'd).
    edited May 2012
    As i'm sure there are skills that you don't need in PvP that are a great help in PvE too. Just because we don't need them for the 'right' thing doesn't make us any less deserving of the Rune service. I really don't understand why you are arguing the basic case that PvE players shouldn't be given the same things as PvP plays on account of 'not needing them.'
    I'm a former player of the Lost City PWI server, and I left partially due to this exact thing, arrogance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • noxshadow1noxshadow1 Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    By the same argument that's being made about PvE server players "not needing" thing because they're not used...why should PvP servers have instances? You're not there to run instances...you're there to fight players, right? Why bother putting PvE content on a PvP server?

You see...when I say it that way, the argument sounds silly right? Just because you're on a PvP server and WILLINGLY take the risk for open PvP doesn't mean you're any more or less deserving. It simply means you enjoy a different style of game play that people on PvE servers might not want.

Now...resume this line of discussion that has completely digressed from the original topic at hand.
    edited May 2012
    noxshadow1 wrote: »
    By the same argument that's being made about PvE server players "not needing" thing because they're not used...why should PvP servers have instances? You're not there to run instances...you're there to fight players, right? Why bother putting PvE content on a PvP server?

You see...when I say it that way, the argument sounds silly right? Just because you're on a PvP server and WILLINGLY take the risk for open PvP doesn't mean you're any more or less deserving. It simply means you enjoy a different style of game play that people on PvE servers might not want.

Now...resume this line of discussion that has completely digressed from the original topic at hand.
    Wrong, most if not all of us want to enjoy both PvE and PvP.

And this isn't about PvE servers at all, it's about PvE players which that guy QQ'd about. By PvE players I mean people who absolutely refuse to do any sort of PvP. PvE servers are fine and they can get runes so no need for QQing, just people who refuse even IR won't be able to get advanced runes easily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NoGagReflex - Storm LegionNoGagReflex - Storm Legion Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It's funny, because it's not like it's difficult for an individual to enter any given IR battle, pick up the quest, go grab a rare cryolite crystal or run a single cart, turn in and BAM - free Adv. Rune.

And particularly given the one complaining being someone with two lv3 winged characters, he could even pretty easily run in and get kills for the quest complete if he wanted to. And if he doesn't want to, well than he must not want the runes that bad.

Anyways, the fact that such a silly point is still being argued is... well, silly.

That being said, it WOULD be nice if my initial inquiries, as well as those of others (that aren't just dumb whining), related to the addition of the new Advanced Runes could get some attention. I know it's typical of us as the player base not to get much, if any information about something new ahead of time - or even long after - but in this case it seems that there could potentially be a lot of future issues resolved by addressing concerns ahead of time.

And for the record, this is Zaviere. I finally got around to using the little trick to change my displayed character name to that of my Bard, who has been my main for some time now.
    edited May 2012
    As i'm sure there are skills that you don't need in PvP that are a great help in PvE too. Just because we don't need them for the 'right' thing doesn't make us any less deserving of the Rune service. I really don't understand why you are arguing the basic case that PvE players shouldn't be given the same things as PvP plays on account of 'not needing them.'
    I'm a former player of the Lost City PWI server, and I left partially due to this exact thing, arrogance.
    How is it arrogance when the very thing that QQ started from was people's own refusal to do IR?

It's not like I said you can't get them on a PvE server... refuse to do IR, tough luck.
    edited May 2012
    It's funny, because it's not like it's difficult for an individual to enter any given IR battle, pick up the quest, go grab a rare cryolite crystal or run a single cart, turn in and BAM - free Adv. Rune.

And particularly given the one complaining being someone with two lv3 winged characters, he could even pretty easily run in and get kills for the quest complete if he wanted to. And if he doesn't want to, well than he must not want the runes that bad.

Anyways, the fact that such a silly point is still being argued is... well, silly.

That being said, it WOULD be nice if my initial inquiries, as well as those of others (that aren't just dumb whining), related to the addition of the new Advanced Runes could get some attention. I know it's typical of us as the player base not to get much, if any information about something new ahead of time - or even long after - but in this case it seems that there could potentially be a lot of future issues resolved by addressing concerns ahead of time.

And for the record, this is Zaviere. I finally got around to using the little trick to change my displayed character name to that of my Bard, who has been my main for some time now.

Will just say this : i didn't QQ nor did i say it was about me.
    So let's finish this subject . I have an opinion you have another one. I respect yours so how about you respect mine. And by you i mean people in general on these forums.

And +1 to more information
  • WerePetar - IllyfueWerePetar - Illyfue Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Also, after next week's maintenance, the follow changes will be implmented:

1) The Territory Wars Battlefield quest will grant a bound Lv1 Advanced Rune!
    2) Occupying crystals will grant greater rewards, Guilds can gain up to 10 Lv1 Advanced Runes or Heroic Gear.[/QUOTE]

can u tell us more about thet heroic gear ? will we get gear or just mats for reputation gear like glows dance and so ? ,sry for my bad eng
  • First_Aid - EyrdaFirst_Aid - Eyrda Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hello.

funny-pictures-what-you-see-vs-what-animals-see1.jpg
    funny-pictures-so-its-true.jpg
  • leviathalleviathal Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    is there a tl;dr for all of the bickering?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once a word has been allowed to escape, it cannot be recalled.-Horace