FW Player Appreciation: Fashion Competition-Post Here

124»

Comments

• mwdt2010
    mwdt2010 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    flametouchedandballetse.png

I drew mine on a really old program on an ancient pc, but I thought it turned out nice. I used my own characters to put the designs on. Enjoy.
    I totally agree, I want to see what it looks like on my dwarf. So I took her picture and had her try it on. She looks like a doll, so cute. TY for giving my the push to do that.

fdwarfinballet.png

I really like this outfit. I would enjoy the male outfit on my stoneman and my girlfriend loves the outfit on the female dwarf.
  • Dysdaimon - Lionheart
    Dysdaimon - Lionheart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    O:

Hooray for last minute scrambled drawings and coffee. Lacking any ability to draw, I may have unleashed some catastrophe upon that concept of art. 8D

Doll and Puppeteer, just imagine the blue anything = black. I lost my black pen.

Don't ponder too hard. Just accept the bad legs and hands.

scanpic0014e.th.jpg

scanpic0015l.th.jpg
  • JohanChris - Lionheart
    JohanChris - Lionheart Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Here is mine... So much amazing in this thread though.

Uh... the lack of eyes has nothing to do with the design. The model had hair over his eyes that got in the way of the ACTUAL design... so I just erased it all. Introducing creepy zombie man...
    showoff.png
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    My entry: Misfit-Fashion

Haircolor = Player Haircolor

Click here for a bigger version

fashionfinish.jpg

I don't know why, but the male outfit made me think of Allen Walker from D.Gray-Man
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Dyria - Lionheart
    Dyria - Lionheart Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Okay, so....It took me forever, and in the end I could only get crappy pictures anyway.
    I have more to my submission, but none of it is finished work so I am only submitting the finished pieces.

My set(s) have a story behind them. When new citizens of Oeste grow strong they are given a choice. They can Ascend to the gods, and become one of them, or they can Decend to the depths and become the demon within. In this light, I chose to make a "dual" set of fashion called Embrace. The fashion is supposed to show that you have embraced your choice, and also, that it has embraced you.

Nyos Embrace (Your inner demon embraces you).
    Done in colors of red and black, this entire outfit is made out of demon wings. The start in the back on the spine and wrap around to embrace the character. The boots start from the foot and go up the leg. The hair is the same color as the player chose when they made their char. There are no ornaments in the hair. There is a single pierced loop on one ear in the cartilage. The hair is pulled up and back into a mohawk type style, which is then tapered down to a ponytail/loose braid, as it goes down the back.
    (It was intended that the males have the sides shaved with tats, but otherwise the same)

newnyos.jpg

Dyos Embrace (Your in god(dess) embraces you)

The outfit is comprised of a metallic gold scroll work over a layer of sheer sky blue material. (If see through is not feasable in game, this can be changed to a patent white leather type material.) There are metallic gold feathers fringing the top, and coming off the back of the bottoms all the way to the floor. There are also feathers on the shoes. Hermes inspires, to help you ascend to great heights. The hair is a relatively simple hair down style with a windblown, carefree feel. It is also the characters original hair color, and it has braids going from the sides and meeting in the back. The male style is the same, except straighter. There are golden feathers at the ends of the braids. The panties and the bottom of the boots are a darker patent blue leather.

newdyos.jpg

I'm sorry you can't read the writing on the pics, hence why I wrote out the info. I did not include any ornamentation on the hands or arms in any of the pieces. Honestly, I can't draw either, but I rather liked that the outfit becomes the centerpiece without the distractions. Good luck everyone! I see a lot of submissions I would wear!
  • lokisdottir
    lokisdottir Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ATTENTION!!

All competition entries must be in by midnight, PDT (about 13 hours from when this is posted) Finalists will then be chosen and we'll move into the last phase, but if you wanted to enter make sure to get it in today or the threads will be locked and you will be sad!

daisy-duke-the-basset-hound-puppy-dog-420x361.jpg
  • Sarynade - Illyfue
    Sarynade - Illyfue Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Female fashion:
    2yuykr8.jpg
    Bigger version

8zl021.jpg

Male fashion:
    2w4l5c9.jpg

Used fw chars as models so we could actually see how they would look in game.
  • _Avenger_ - Eyrda
    _Avenger_ - Eyrda Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    sg4how.jpg

wtfknee i know

i'll post a male version if i finish in time :( i got lazy/frustrated enough on this one. (yay no shoe bow/hip belt thing on the back view, yay no bow shading,)

female characters don't have a very large range of dark fashion to choose from, and what we do have isn't sleek or modern (i.e., racial fashion and the destroyer suit, what else?). i wanted to do something that hadn't been introduced yet but would still fit in reasonably with the other modern fashion that has been coming out recently, SO TADAAA~
    plus leather is sexy. mmmm, leather.

i think it would be neat if there was a way to tint the bows/laces that i colored red so that they sooomewhat matched the hair of the character, but that wouldn't look as good for darker hair colors and i don't even know if it's possible to do in the first place.
    i chose red otherwise because red is purdy.
    the hair is supposed to be a mix between the debutante bow and sexy bunny bangs but i didn't portray that as well as i wanted to. :<
    also, the hair color i used here is not intended to be part of the fashion, i just chose to draw my avatar specifically wearing it.

ALSO, TITLE
    <Punk>

DAMN this **** is hot YO! we should have dis in the game!! GO GHOULIE <3
  • bigkahuna27
    bigkahuna27 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Male fashions are so hard to create. >.<

This is the male and female version of my design.
    femaleandmale.jpg

The hairstyles should keep the player's original color and the white bottom part of the female skirt should be slightly transparent.

edit-changed the male design

Out of all of the entries so far I like this one the most especially the male outfit with the cloak. If I were a judge for this contest I'd vote for this one first.
  • AngieLynn - Storm Legion
    AngieLynn - Storm Legion Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    :o blah my drawing sucks and rush. My main inspiration was Templar knight. We already got ninja and samurai fashion why not knight. I wanted something sexy but yet I'm kick your ****.
    Color Theme : Red,white,gold and greys (metals).
    Good luck every cant wait for new fash:D

knight-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xyanix - Illyfue
    Xyanix - Illyfue Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2012
  • mikage
    mikage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Nothing like doing things at the last minute...

Here are my sets, the priestess set and the guardian set. A pretty set for a lady and anyone who might need to protect her from bad guys or an errant spider. Forgive the thumbnails but I really didn't feel like posting 4 huge images. I lived with dial up for too long to do that >>

priestess1copy.th.jpg

priestess2.th.jpg
    guardian1.th.jpg
    guardian2.th.jpg
  • Falchoir - Lionheart
    Falchoir - Lionheart Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Last-second entry:

design.png

My inspiration for this was Judith's (from Tales of Vesperia) Into the Sky costume. I wanted to capture that feel of "I'm sexy, but I can and will kick your ****" in this design- hence the name, Iron Swan.

Also, because I'm aware someone will say it; the idea of midriff-bearing cowgirl-esque outfits is not copyrighted. Just browse the net. If I had traced and color-swapped Judith, well, that would be a copyright infringement. Also, I know there's a sheriff outfit in the Boutique, but it's pink, lacks a cowboy hat, and I'm Texan. So that point is moot.

Finally, one last supplement: a mockup of how the costume would look on a human:

design2.png

I was originally planning on making mockups for the other races and a male version called Iron Hawk, but I ran out of time. Darn banquets.
    **Gone home to Tales Forum- follow at your own risk. T'was a good run, FW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    this spot in memory of my sister, who left after what was supposed to be a haven became a hell.
    I do not ask that we be worshipped or adored; all I ask is that you do not hate us.

Larale: Divine Priest - Falune: Light Bard - Falraine: Water Bard
  • JohanChris - Lionheart
    edited May 2012
    mikage wrote: »
    nothing Like Doing Things At The Last Minute...

priestess1copy.th.jpg

priestess2.th.jpg
    guardian1.th.jpg
    guardian2.th.jpg

Ahhhhlovelovelovelovelove
  • kicu
    kicu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    alice_fashion_by_kittieshade-d50w9kh.jpg
    mad_hatter_cosplay_by_kittieshade-d50w9xw.jpg

Okay so this is my entry for the Fashion Contest. The theme here is Alice in Wonderland, because I thought about the red ridding hood outfit and I thought this would be a good one afterwards.

Female: The hair stays the original colour that people have choice for their character. On the armband, the stockings and the necklace where the hearts are, these are cut through the fabric so you see the avatar's skin colour. The right arm is suppose to be lace through her arm that cuts off mid section of the fingers.

Female Title: "Little Blue" (To go with the red riding hood "Little Red")

male: Gotta have the mad hatter.The hair stays the original colour that people have choice for their character. I forgot the cups on the far right hand drawing, I didn't have time to add them in, sorry. The back of the jacket has the words "I'm quite mad" cut/rip into it to show the undershirt. The pants showcase what goes on in Wonderland.

Male Title: "Quite Mad"
  • drcox2
    drcox2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    OMG I love the alice in wonderland costumes!
  • franticrabbit
    franticrabbit Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Last minute post~~

fashion_female_small.png
    fashion_male_small.png

larger image female male

So the basic idea for mine was like, Spirit animal or Beastmaster kind of thing. I felt we didn't have enough furs in our fashions haha.... or something like that :3 Didn't have time to do dwarf/prot alternate heads.. but ti don't think it would be too hard to just add a beard or kind make prot spikes outward.

There are so many good fashions posted already @[email protected] Good luck everyone!!
  • kicu
    edited May 2012
    dang. That Spirit animal or Beastmaster kind of chick is hot. :eek:

Sooo true ^-^ So many good fashions!!

*dem abs*
  • ziplogbag
    ziplogbag Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    kicu wrote: »

Okay so this is my entry for the Fashion Contest. The theme here is Alice in Wonderland, because I thought about the red ridding hood outfit and I thought this would be a good one afterwards.

Female: The hair stays the original colour that people have choice for their character. On the armband, the stockings and the necklace where the hearts are, these are cut through the fabric so you see the avatar's skin colour. The right arm is suppose to be lace through her arm that cuts off mid section of the fingers.

male: Gotta have the mad hatter.The hair stays the original colour that people have choice for their character. I forgot the cups on the far right hand drawing, I didn't have time to add them in, sorry. The back of the jacket has the words "I'm quite mad" cut/rip into it to show the undershirt. The pants showcase what goes on in Wonderland.

ZOMG Sooooo cute!!!
  • JohanChris - Lionheart
    edited May 2012

I liked this well enough... then I saw the mouse on the shoe.
    OMG THE MOUSE ON THE SHOE

I don't know why, but that made the male outfit for me <3
  • Ksythasoru - Lionheart
    Ksythasoru - Lionheart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Last minute xD i also have a cool female hairstyle but didnt have the time^^
    http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x479/kira1369/game%20screenshot/fashion.png
  • Ksythasoru - Lionheart
    Ksythasoru - Lionheart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    cant edit message xD so i forgot to say its the female front/back and the other pic is the male mask :p
  • kicu
    edited May 2012
    I liked this well enough... then I saw the mouse on the shoe.
    OMG THE MOUSE ON THE SHOE

I don't know why, but that made the male outfit for me <3

You can't see it... but the mouse is also drinking tea... xD
  • JohanChris - Lionheart
    edited May 2012
    you Can't See It... But The Mouse Is Also Drinking Tea... Xd

Sdfgjsldfkjlgfkjsljgjevenbetter
  • LiIith - Lionheart
    LiIith - Lionheart Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well, here's my try at a new costume set...

FWSpartanCostume.png

Sorry forgot to unequip my weapons :)
    Didn't really feel like making a male version too, so picture basically the same thing except topless while keeping the cape.

at least pick me for finalist, please :D
  • Xnfe - Eyrda
    Xnfe - Eyrda Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    at least pick me for finalist, please :D

More possible than mine. lol But I want a silver version, gold makes me angry... XP
  • UnitAkira - Lionheart
    UnitAkira - Lionheart Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Damn it found out about this way too late :( any idea if there will be another one at some stage ?
  • BeastySoul - Illyfue
    BeastySoul - Illyfue Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Last minute post~~

fashion_female_small.png
    fashion_male_small.png

larger image female male

So the basic idea for mine was like, Spirit animal or Beastmaster kind of thing. I felt we didn't have enough furs in our fashions haha.... or something like that :3 Didn't have time to do dwarf/prot alternate heads.. but ti don't think it would be too hard to just add a beard or kind make prot spikes outward.

There are so many good fashions posted already @[email protected] Good luck everyone!!

*o* Beasty LIKE

*lays on the floor twitching* ... i like somany :(

ooh :o like the male cloth , just ... make the hat a bit lower just above the eyes and colour of the hat , with part of the design of the pants and same colour of the pants and vest mix on the hat instead of green ... rest perfect for my prot *o* *drags himself off forum ! i want it !!
This discussion has been closed.